Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear maxis ea.

Comments

• nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Terrylin wrote: »
    NOT!

Until they make it to where I can either roll back patches or not patch as I please. Patches messed up my gameplay fixing bugs/glitches I didn't have. Forcing me to patch to get game content that shouldn't be in a patch to begin with. Quit shoving things down our throats and give us choices and options.
    I can't even go back to when my game played half way decent! :(

Just disable the automatic updates on your origin client -.-

It doesn't work like that! The career patch is what some of us were waiting for from the start of the game :rage: The game breaking bugs and stupid 'features' like the dirty gyms were not advertised, wanted, or discovered until it was too late.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    No buy.
    Not until:

- Toddlers and pre-teens (or an overhaul of current teens)
    - Family Trees
    - Larger neighborhoods with more lots and lot sizes
    - Editable neighborhoods
    - A little more realistic sky
    - A user friendly recoloring tool
    - Less linear and more sandboxy game play
    - The return of Fears
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    Is there a prize if our side wins?

Yes a job at Maxis
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    NOT!

Until they make it to where I can either roll back patches or not patch as I please. Patches messed up my gameplay fixing bugs/glitches I didn't have. Forcing me to patch to get game content that shouldn't be in a patch to begin with. Quit shoving things down our throats and give us choices and options.

It doesn't work like that! The career patch is what some of us were waiting for from the start of the game :rage: The game breaking bugs and stupid 'features' like the dirty gyms were not advertised, wanted, or discovered until it was too late.

I'm sorry if you don't like the new features but I do, the bugs can be fixed through time just wait...
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    I'll see other played it first, except if they do the limited edition stuff, if not waiting for it when it's on sale.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    NOT!

I'm sorry if you don't like the new features but I do, the bugs can be fixed through time just wait...

You like sending your sim out for a jog and having her come home looking like:
    12-20-14_9-42nbspPM.png
    A ) She saw cute little piglets playing in the mud and decided to join them?
    12-20-14_9-43nbspPM.png

B ) She was mugged in the park and got into a knock down drag out fight?
    C ) Something worse?
    12-20-14_9-46nbspPM.png

No thanks. :p
    Yet another mod to add for short sighted game design.

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Buying
    NOT!

Why don't you send $40 bucks my way so that I can wait patiently, and I'll send it back to you when the fixes are forthcoming? My sims (or maybe the hoods--I dunno) are corrupted, do you realise that makes my game unplayable? Others games are crashing due to the latest patch--again rendering the game unplayable AND non-refundable.

If you are blissfully unaware of the critical bug issues, good for you... but kindly refrain from making light of them.
  • PopeyePopeye Posts: 53 Member
    I will only buy it when it goes on sale.. >:) I waited for the Sims 3 Ep sales i surly can wait for this to...
  • Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    Not buying unless Toddlers get added
    NOT!

Why should this simmer? They're supposed to release bug free games and patches don't blame her for EA's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 up
    NOT!

Why don't you send $40 bucks my way so that I can wait patiently, and I'll send it back to you when the fixes are forthcoming? My sims (or maybe the hoods--I dunno) are corrupted, do you realise that makes my game unplayable? Others games are crashing due to the latest patch--again rendering the game unplayable AND non-refundable.

If you are blissfully unaware of the critical bug issues, good for you... but kindly refrain from making light of them.

I honestly didn't get the hole 40 bucks think :| Does your computer meet the minimal system requirements to run the game?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Sc3niX wrote: »

So does that mean you like the idea of the GP and if toddlers get added later, you will buy it later?

That is the same thing I had planned :wink:
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Totally buying this and super excited for it and much more to come :D
  • ClydeClyde Posts: 56 Member
    Buying 11;11 not buying. Excluding those waiting for discount.
  • blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    NOT!

I honestly didn't get the hole 40 bucks think :| Does your computer meet the minimal system requirements to run the game?

That has no bearing on the bugs. Have you even seen the bug section? There are a lot of folks who can't even *launch* the game.
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
    Not buying 11:13 buying. Including those waiting for discount sales (2 pax.)
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    NOT!

That worked great! BUT if I want pools in my game but not ghosts I have to get the ghost update to get pools. If I want the GP I will have to get all patches and content to play the GP or it wont let you play. If I want to reinstall my game to original, I have to reactivate through Origin, Origin looks to update and wont let me play until I update.
    Choices would be nice. Content shouldn't be in game fix patches. I should be able to get the patches that fix whatever issues I have in my game not the ones that I am not having any issues with. I am forced to patch and the patches are changing my gameplay. The careers are the worst and the changes in my sims themselves is getting irritating.
    Manual updates would be a great Choice/Option. Game content as DLC would be a great Choice/Option. That way if I don't want ghosts but had issues that the ghost patch fixed I would have a choice. See what I am trying to say? Forced! Why? No choices or options.
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    I'm waiting to hear about what the price in the UK is going to be but I like the idea of it so yeah, I'll probably be buying it.
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    NOT!

You didn't play TS3 did you? The bugs were never fixed! :(
  • s2ladolcevitas2ladolcevita Posts: 341 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    Not buying. I've decided I wont buy a single thing until they address the changes made in the December patch, and all the things that should have been in the base game.

You may be playing with just the base game then until Sims 5 comes out :disagree:
    edited January 2015
    Not buying 11:14 buying. Including those waiting for discount sales (3 pax.)
    Sc3niX wrote: »

So does that mean you like the idea of the GP and if toddlers get added later, you will buy it later?

That is the same thing I had planned :wink:

To be perfectly honest, I haven't even really checked what the new expansion is about. So maybe I will get it when toddlers get released. But until then I'm not buying anything. I didn't even buy the base game.
    edited January 2015
    NOT!

You didn't play TS3 did you? The bugs were never fixed! :(

Yes I did LOL.... I played the sims 3 since the start :| sims 3 bugs were never fixed what does that have to do with a game that is only in the begining? They know of all the bugs by now, they said they were working on fixes what else do you want? Anyways.. back to the counting @Clyde
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1