Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    I have not been in the mood the past few days to play my games but I have been reading the thread. Really enjoy everybodys posts and thanks to everyone for posting.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Had to put this about the shirt thing mentioned earlier,this should be motivation enough @Kaike78

Screenshot-1151_zps3oenuqrh.jpg

:p Pika pika
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    blazerntq wrote: »
    I have not been in the mood the past few days to play my games but I have been reading the thread. Really enjoy everybodys posts and thanks to everyone for posting.

Will not be posting for a while either @Blazerntq :'( so telling you hi now. o:) Hi

and Kaike78 good luck and have fun,once you get started it is an addiction and you will be googling cartoon characters and sports teams and................................. it is fun. :) I make so many shirts I never show.wayyy to many :*

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @CravenLestat The thought of you not posting makes me sad. You are one of the most fun simmers on the forums. Hope that you are not going to be away for long while.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Nice updates everyone, I've been trying reading up on all the posts I've missed - around 40 pages...
    Here's my update of the The Grey Witches, Part II - Chapter 17:
    Derek has found his dad at Dementé Insanatorium (by Squircle at MTS)...
    thegreywitches-part02-17-35.jpg
    But will they get out alive of the hellhole that Dementé Insanatorium is?
    thegreywitches-part02-17-52.jpg
    With guest star Cade Farrow by Eden’s Sims...
    cade-farrow-2-2.jpg
    If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow The Grey Witches
    Happy Simming!

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,265 Member
    I don't have any pictures... But here's a summary anyway!
    • Sonia and her alien husband Orthopox went to university
    • Sonia decided to earn some extra cash by becoming a science test subject
    • This backfired and she contracted botanis minoris
    • She returned home with Orthopox to her half alien baby, Orthodox
    • She felt sad so she went to the great outdoors on a journey of self-discovery to find solace within nature and her fellow plants
    • There she met Cashew, a local unicorn
    • She made friends with Cashew and he blessed her
    • This gave Sonia the strength to return home
    • After spending a little time caring for her baby she decided that she wanted to go back to university to complete her degree
    • Orthopox accompanied her
    • She completed her degree and managed to choose a trait
    • She chose the equestrian trait
    • When Sonia and Orthopox returned home, they set about raising their child
    • Sonia and Orthopox were were very happy
    • Then disaster struck
    • Orthopox, after about twenty-five good slams to a vending machine, expired.
    • Sonia was so distraught that she took her son and moved out of the house, selling everything
    • When she received the Oh My Ghost opportunity, she was shocked to discover that she had forgotten Orthopox's urn in the old house!
    • For many days Sonia felt alone and friendless
    • Then one day she remembered about Cashew- the unicorn that had helped her
    • She sought out Cashew and made friends with three different animals so that cashew could live with her
    • Cashew blessed her and moved in
    • Sonia and Cashew won many competitions. They were very happy together.
    • But Sonia noticed that Cashew looked lonely. She decided to find him a partner.
    • She searched the wild and eventually found Blossom, the white unicorn
    • She befriended Blossom and persuaded Blossom to move in with her and Cashew
    • Now Sonia has only to watch and to wait and to see if Blossom and Cashew hit it off
    Oops. Did I say summary? I meant detail by detail explanation.
  • Options
    bleedingbanshebleedingbanshe Posts: 146 Member
    edited June 2015
    Holy moly ... I can't believe I've missed 94 pages of posts in my absence! Everyone's got such pretty sims!

@Slyvanas
    Oh my goodness, six babies? That's going to be hard to keep under control. Poor Big Bro looks distressed from having so many siblings! XD

@CravenLestatt
    Oh boy. Betcha Alonzo's kicking himself right about now!

@Kaike78
    It's such a beautiful home. I couldn't resist downloading it <3

@Everyone else
    I'm really sorry for missing all those updates ... there's no way I could back track through so many pages without forgetting half of it >.<

WARNING: MEGA UPDATE AHEAD!

19220768845_7de1822ea7.jpg
    Azrabella: "Honey, we're going to have another baby! Better go get some more toys soon!"
    Klud: "Oh, boy, oh, boy, another baby! Oh, but ... please let this be the last one for a while. It's going to be hard to juggle two of them."
    Azrabella: "Of course, Klud."

18600218273_83396d91df.jpg
    It won't be long now. A new Galindo vampire will be born, soon.

19220768415_9041425157.jpg
    Eirie: "Da da!"

19033204478_72179460d3.jpg
    Uh, Azrabella, I'm pretty sure that's not how you potty train a toddler ...

19033204278_148ed25958.jpg
    Azrabella: "Hello? HELLO? Oh, plum it, it's those stupid solicitors again."

18598298754_cec3010e2a.jpg
    Azrabella: "Fitness is important for your health."
    Eirie: "Fit! Fit! Meat!"

18598298524_328432205a.jpg
    The latest addition to the family has arrived!

19214908702_78fb19d8cd.jpg
    This is Eirie's little brother Denver. If all goes well, I'm going to have a hard time picking between the two of them once they're young adults!

19033203438_4cb9b5b789.jpg
    And the nursery is now complete. Although, I'm beginning to think the apartment's getting a little cramped.

19033203138_e1f58a19c9.jpg
    Klud: "A son! I have a son!"

19033138340_9bce5f3462.jpg
    It's been said that Imaginary Friend dolls can move around like gnomes in the game if they aren't in a Sim's inventory. Looks like Lucky is trying to get out of the crib.

19194678066_349036f001.jpg
    Eirie: "Hungee!"
    Oh. Someone should wake up and feed Eirie ... who's had the most sleep?

18598297114_5ded187161.jpg
    Aha! Klud, go feed your daughter.
    Klud: "But I'm not finished sleeping!"
    You either take care of her or the child services will take her away.
    Klud: *sleepy groan*
    Eirie: "Hungee!"

18598296924_cc79ba530e.jpg
    Azrabella's popped out two babies and she still has her trim muscular figure. What a woman!

19033201888_2f55c69d55.jpg
    Eirie: "Noogie noogie noogie!"
    Lucky: "Hey, that's not funny! Stop giving me a noogie!"

19224488331_00c359c10b.jpg
    The elevator decided to be a plum today. It threw Klud right out of the doors!

19033137020_04181d59b7.jpg
    Klud: "Well, that was embarrassing."

19034636029_8981b21185.jpg
    Denver's also hungry. Azrabella is quick to remedy that with a readily-made bottle of green baby formula.

19224487471_c6b3957125.jpg
    Here's what they don't usually tell you before you have a kid: as soon as you teach them to walk, you'll regret it. The little suckers are going to get into everything!

19224487191_2ef36eebbf.jpg
    I thought it absurd that the Galindos have to go outside to chuck out their trash, so I fixed that with a cheat.

19034635409_be2576714b.jpg
    Klud took out Dandi to play, and ... yup, you got it. He bit Klud on the finger.

19194675756_d6af02d3ab.jpg
    Azrabella: "Who's a pretty little girl? Yes, you are!"

19034634749_b13045e62f.jpg
    Klud: "Grr ... what is it?"
    Solicitor: "Hello, sir, can we interest you in --"
    Klud: *Hangs up quickly*

19034634519_23f5087755.jpg
    It's a gloomy, rainy night, but Klud's socialite boss invited him and his coworkers to a party. As this is the first party, the vampire obliged to attend.

19224486031_429576c7eb.jpg
    Here are the guests, all dressed up and waiting for the party to begin.

19034634049_c588902d20.jpg
    Klud dressed in his most dapper wear for this occasion. It takes a while for everyone to get out of the rain, in typical Sim fashion.

19194674636_c518098d44.jpg
    He doesn't know his boss all that well, so Klud made sure they were properly introduced.

That's all for now. Until the next post!
    Post edited by bleedingbanshe on
    tumblr_inline_mm2wuyuVsL1qz4rgp.gif
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Just two quick photo's of the babies now toddlers ;]
    Sorry for the lack luster posing skills.. but I am still learning haha:
    pcFYYs4.png

This one was taken soon as the "photoshot" was done
    nC36h1f.jpg

@bleedingbanshe Yes LOL he does look distressed. The second photo really says it all.
    Loving the pictures everyone! I really enjoy how others portray their sim families
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    FleurkweenFleurkween Posts: 235 Member
    She stared off into the rain. She often felt depressed on rainy days like this. Winter was setting in soon and things would only get worse. She clutched the teddy bear which was meant to be for their unborn child. It gave her a feeling of warmth and love and reminded her of her own childhood.
    Screenshot-219_zpssgh7l4xa.jpg
    \cat%20with%20tea_zpsejebanah.jpg
  • Options
    FleurkweenFleurkween Posts: 235 Member
    @Everyone I don't have enough time to reply to everyone individually but I am enjoying reading your stories! Keep on posting!
    \cat%20with%20tea_zpsejebanah.jpg
  • Options
    TheSikiSassTheSikiSass Posts: 273 Member
    My sim in the 100 baby challenge was working on training her two twin girl toddlers with her YA son. Yaay.
    gay is ok kids
  • Options
    ViridisaViridisa Posts: 93 Member
    My Sim Melanie completed her Lifetime Wish (Seasoned Traveler) and a good chunk of the relic sets in Egypt. Now she has to start working on a place to put them.
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited June 2015
    Thanks @Scrapdash, @Kaike78 and @CravenLestat. Nice interior pictures of your house, Kaike78. An interesting start for your new game, CravenLestat. Also thanks for the additional info on CAP.

@Fleurkween, great updates. I'm interested in seeing how your sims raise a child in those circumstances.

@Karritz , great pictures from your game in Twin Towns.

@jillbg, Great pictures from your story. Yours is so much more a story rather than just chronicling your game.

@bleedingbanshe, Your vampires looks so much more menacing than mine. Maybe after I install Supernatural EP that will change. Interesting update.

@Slyvanas, Your toddlers are adorable.

I spent the last couple of days getting rid of a tenacious piece of custom clothing. I call them the persistent pants. In my game Christopher proposed to Kimberly. At their wedding the majority of the guests showed up wearing these awful jeans. I decided to take the time to remove them from my game, again. I think they might have been the cause of most of problems the last few games.

• Options
    Pictures from my game.

Christopher reads his research materials each time after work. Since he is a workaholic his fun meter does not deteriorate as much as Kimberly's. He is also a genius so enjoys reading his research.
    Screenshot-118_zpstjmtuzt9.jpg
    Kimberly on the other hand enjoys unwinding in the hot tub.
    Screenshot-284_zpsbez2bygz.jpg
    Screenshot-288_zpslcejtzgl.jpg
    After diner Christopher proposed.
    Screenshot-295_zpsg43uvvhe.jpg
    As soon a they became engaged Christopher became a 2 star celebrity and got an opportunity to befriend the only other celebrity in town besides Kimberly, the Prince.
    Screenshot-298_zps3tykhwrl.jpg
    The next day Kimberly went to work. At the end of the work day she was promoted to level 9 and is making $400 an hour. Since she only works 3 days, including Thursday the leisure day, that's $6000 a week. I hadn't realized the sports agent career was so lucrative.
    Screenshot-120_zpsiopi7pfx.jpg
    Christopher had the day off so ate a leisurely breakfast,
    Screenshot-128_zpsbk1j6bqv.jpg
    played chess to increase his logic, even though he needed a coat for the colder winter weather, and read the paper.
    Screenshot-300_zpsytxuydlw.jpg
    Since Christopher has a wish to increase his skill for the mod we are not to mention, he decided to help Kimberly relax after work.
    Screenshot-309_zpshxzsh8dd.jpg
    Thursday Kimberly threw a wedding party.
    Screenshot-314_zps4tbahcho.jpg
    Screenshot-319_zpseaux9ptb.jpg
    Screenshot-321_zps8zy80fzx.jpg
    Screenshot-331_zps87c8951o.jpg
    Christopher was socializing with the Prince trying to get their relationship up to friends when he got called into work.
    Screenshot-347_zpsnmiucxhe.jpg
    Christopher got back from work just as the guests were leaving.
    Screenshot-365_zpsnrssbvbn.jpg
    Screenshot-372_zpsrzcad862.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    cwaddell wrote: »
    @jillbg, Great pictures from your story. Yours is so much more a story rather than just chronicling your game.

@cwaddell I'm sorry if my pictures don't belong here, but as I'm only playing with my story The Grey Witches as a goal, or fiddling around with pictures of the inhabitants of my world, Twin Towns, I don't have anything else to come up with! And I love sharing my pics... :)

I love reading about Christopher and Kimberley, they look so nice together! :D
    cwaddell wrote: »
    I spent the last couple of days getting rid of a tenacious piece of custom clothing. I call them the persistent pants. In my game Christopher proposed to Kimberly. At their wedding the majority of the guests showed up wearing these awful jeans. I decided to take the time to remove them from my game, again. I think they might have been the cause of most of problems the last few games.

I hate it when that happens, you download something and get a clandestine plum thing as an extra present. :s That's why I avoid the exchange - a part from trusted members uploads! :#

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    jillbg wrote: »
    @cwaddell I'm sorry if my pictures don't belong here, but as I'm only playing with my story The Grey Witches as a goal, or fiddling around with pictures of the inhabitants of my world, Twin Towns, I don't have anything else to come up with! And I love sharing my pics... :)

I love reading about Christopher and Kimberley, they look so nice together! :D
    No your pictures belong and they are great. It's just they are so much more interesting because there is a story behind them.

Edit: And thanks. And also I added the bad CC myself. I had made several sims to hold custom cloths, hair and makeup to transfer from my old Imac to my newer PC laptop. These jeans had been removed from my game before but they sneaked in probably as part of the naked or career outfits or as secondary outfits that don't show up in CAS. Using NRaas MaserController, basic, outfits I was able to see all of the outfits a sim was wearing.
  • Options
    @Slyvanas Cute toddlers! :D And I don't think even professional photographers succeed in making 6 of those kids sitting still for a picture... Such a handful... ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Here's my last update on Twin Towns:
    Up on Mount Pleasant in Falls Harbor, lies a supermodern mansion that houses an old decrepit rock star - Big Daddy and his three roommates. Or assistants. Or whatever. He lived initially in Starlight Shores with his wife Madeline, but she got a very expensive divorce and settled in with her young lover in their mansion. So Big Daddy moved back to the City where everything happens, Twin Towns, and soon found himself surrounded by booze and busty blondes. But is he really happy? Would he take Madeline back if she asked? And who the heck is Rick Rain?
    19-e28093-05-big-daddy-and-his-babes-magic-mansion.jpg
    19-e28093-06-big-daddy-and-his-babes-magic-mansion.jpg
    19-e28093-08-big-daddy-and-his-babes-magic-mansion.jpg
    19-e28093-09-big-daddy-and-his-babes-magic-mansion.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    @jillbg

Man, I love those poses.
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
  • Options
    bleedingbanshebleedingbanshe Posts: 146 Member
    @Fleurkween
    Oh, cool! I can't wait to see what happens with this couple.

@TheSikiSass
    My goodness ... that's going to be a lot of babies to take care of. Be sure to have some Advil ready for those headaches >.<

@cwaddell
    It's the eyebrows that makes them look like that. The "Eyebrow Definition" slider added with the Supernatural Expansion Pack slider gets them to slant down menacingly like in mine. Definitely recommended for non-Twilightesque vampires.
    And congratulations on the newlyweds! They're such a good-looking couple. I'm sure their kids will inherit their starlike genetics :)

@jillbg
    Man, I'm so far behind on the story. I'm gonna have to start over again. But I do remember liking it a lot, keep it up! :smiley:

Galindo Update:

19195505186_c6b6e7e4f0.jpg
    A penny for your thoughts: when people say they "slept like a baby", they usually mean they were asleep for a good amount of time. What they don't realize is that babies rarely get any solid sleep!

19035465309_d090958861.jpg
    The party was a snore-fest. I got Klud to come home early.

19035465209_7197a00af8.jpg
    Oh ... Denver's gonna need some attention soon. Wake up, Azrabella!

19034027108_37a31cdb67.jpg
    As a policewoman, Azrabella is proud of her physique. And she should be ... look at the size of her biceps!

19225322361_d77ac9983f.jpg
    Azrabella: "Back off, cameraman, you're too close!"

19221591725_d108e825db.jpg
    Your turn to wake up, Klud.

19225322121_96d4df000b.jpg
    Both kids need attention. Klud, it's your turn.
    Klud: "But I did it last time!"
    Just give Eirie and Denver their bottles, Klud.

19215727772_83f6858f4a.jpg
    Klud: "He's a hungry one!"

19034026078_64c45c08d8.jpg
    Eirie's fine, but she starts throwing a tantrum for no good reason. If she doesn't grow out of that as soon as she's a child, she's not going to be the heir.

19195503646_2666a5db2b.jpg
    There's something wrong with that little potty in my game. It's not letting me empty it.

19033960680_e18e88fa17.jpg
    Oh, plum it. I'll just replace the fartin' thingie and see if that fixes it.

18599120664_94c5909efd.jpg
    Both parents have to work simultaneously. Time for a babysitter.

19225320691_453e7e41eb.jpg
    Denver's getting uncomfortable. The babysitter had better hurry before Eirie is, too.

18599120244_07970d255a.jpg
    What the? You nincompoop! The door's unlocked, get in there!

18599120014_c3c5eed715.jpg
    Oh, come on, you useless twit! Stop pausing at every door! Plum, my game is really glitchy today!

19034024518_35cc484fd9.jpg
    She just made it into the bedroom and the parents came back. That's how long it took her! That's it, she's fired. No more babysitters for this legacy. She doesn't deserve the payment the Galindos gave her.

19195501826_880876d0f5.jpg
    Finally, the little Galindos got some attention. I'm pretty sure the parents aren't going to forgive that babysitter for making their kids go on like that for so long ... I certainly won't.

19035462059_d63094cccd.jpg
    Oh, for ... now the shower's broken. Come on in, Mr. Repairman!

18601034973_92e98ee71f.jpg
    Today's the day the Galindos move to their new house. I can't wait to show everyone what it looks like!

19033958270_81d29b757b.jpg
    Holy plum ... newborn Sims are able to teleport into new houses so fast that the furnitire doesn't even have time to render.

18599118914_85bdf15b47.jpg
    Azrabella teleported along with Denver. She was able to feed him without a long wait.

19225318661_b8d3cc3589.jpg
    Klud and Eirie follow behind soon after.

19221587925_8f7a6d5dfc.jpg
    Voila! The new home of the Galindos. Of course, it's from the exchange, called the Magwitch Sinister if you want to download it, too.

19195500116_e8cc756268.jpg
    Dandi's settling in quite nicely, too.

19215724062_4d82c7741a.jpg
    It's Spooky Day, and the pumpkins at the park are nice and ripe for picking. Azrabella is tasked to pick three of them to decorate.

19221587185_39edd91b14.jpg
    Eirie is very close to learning how to talk. Let's see what Klud's teaching her ...
    Klud: "When you're older, you'll have to help around the house some more. That includes taking out the trash."
    Eirie: "Trash?"

19034022228_77e2ef0f69.jpg
    Klud: "You know, there used to be yetis and bigfoot in our world. They were as common as us vampires at one time. Some had white fur and some had brownish red."
    Eirie: "Yeti!"

19195499316_01e79bbcf3.jpg
    Klud: "I almost forgot! Your brother's going to age up soon. We're going to have a little party and some cake!"
    Eirie: "Cake!"

19034021778_da0dede20a.jpg
    Klud: "So much adventure for such a little kid. What do you think of the new house, Eirie?"
    Eirie: "House!"
    Klud: "Oh, right ... I'm still trying to teach you how to talk."

19221586325_3d42afbf5f.jpg
    There's definitely something wrong with my game. The items in the store aren't showing up, and I'm trying to get is a birthday cake! Wait ... Elvira? Who did your makeup? You should fire them. Here, let me fix it ...

19215722422_65d5667021.jpg
    Uh ... that's an interesting pair of leggings.

19221585635_5fa5510bae.jpg
    There, that's better.

19225316061_4b5476720d.jpg
    We've got a mommy's boy! Denver's going to be so handsome when he's a teenager.

19237183192_fe4ed11e61.jpg
    Just like his sister, Denver is destined to become potty trained.

19055530598_94ec18a99e.jpg
    Huh ... I didn't think there'd be trick-or-treaters out this far from the city. Let's take a closer look at the teenager, shall we?

18622554243_56912ddb61.jpg
    Now that's a scary costume!

19243114525_e42ec9ccfa.jpg
    It's satisfying to know your little heirs are sound asleep in their cribs. Sleep tight, you two!
    tumblr_inline_mm2wuyuVsL1qz4rgp.gif
  • Options
    james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    On my Other computer My Sim had her first child. Her first child name is Jenny.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    edited May 2020
    Amethyst got a couple of singing jobs to go to.
    TT199.jpg

Jules got an opportunity to throw a party and invite her co-workers.

So I had to build them a pool so she could host the party.
    TT197.jpg

TT198.jpg

Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @jillbg Man, I love those poses.

@CreamierThanMami Hehe... I was thinking Big Daddy should be a little like Hugh Heffner... ;)

@bleedingbanshe It's never too late to catch up! :) I love your vampires, they're so much better yhan EA's :)
    Karritz wrote: »
    Jules got an opportunity to throw a party and invite her co-workers.

So I had to build them a pool so she could host the party.
    TT197.jpg

TT198.jpg

@Karritz Wouldn't it be fantastic in RL to be able to build a pool to host a party! Yous look really festive! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Two of my Sims got engaged, first family in Newcrest, going to try and populate the entire neighbourhood with their descendants.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    ViridisaViridisa Posts: 93 Member
    I moved my sim's entire garden to their basement. I just found out those grass rugs from Into the Future let you grow stuff inside, so I had to try them out.

I made an imaginary friend real as well. He's Artistic, so he's mostly painted so far.

Really, that's probably the most interesting thing I've done so far in this game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top