Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    @Gernadia Love it. You turned a mishap in the game into an intriguing story. Can't wait to see what happens next!

@TadOlson Nice, I have quite a few Nraas mods as well, and steadily adding more. They really enhance/fix the game. Like the update, sounds like the Jankowskys are working hard even amidst the blizzard.

@CravenLestat Wondered where you disappeared to. Real life really sucks sometimes. Can't wait to see the patterns.
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited October 2016
    @McTosh you've got the nerd shop by mysimsreality because I have it also and "I" was inside yesterday .I love his lots !
    I played yesterday but I hated my game so I don't save."I" could not start to investigate on my new case because in the nerd shop, the client of my simself blocked the entrance.Each time "I" wanted to interview her, it was not possible. I concluded it was a routine issue. I sent the client in a safest place in the world using resetsim.
    When "I" can interviewed her, she was at the stadium and "I" was too low to continue.
    I just hate when the gameplay turned so bad.

Wonderful updates everybody.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    WestGhostWestGhost Posts: 138 Member
    @Hemera123 I had heard of death by meteor but this was the first time I saw it happen. Weirdly, he was fishing when "React to Meteor" showed up in his command queue. The game waited for me to cancel out fishing before the meteor fell on him. I'm not sure if I could have canceled the meteor thing out, or made him run inside (probably not.) But it seemed a fitting way for him to go. And yes, I've decided I love mummies!
    @TadOlson nice update, and I appreciate your advice. :)
    @Gernadia Alice is extremely cute. <3 I like the story you have going. And thank you.
    @slynnski thanks very much for the well wishes and the compliment! Your game looks like a lot of fun!
    @McTosh love your colorful Sims. :o
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Hope everyone has had a good day playing The Sims :smile:

I have been to a town called Saltburn today and aparently a visitor the area some 200 years ago 'saw a great town open up' in front of him.

It makes me think that someone was playing The Sims even then :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Fun fact: Other than all four of these gorgeous sim models being premades #EAMadeAwesomeSims they all also share one interesting other thing in common :o Can you guess what it is?? :o

Well that's obvious. Craven is their baby-daddy. :)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2016
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    Fun fact: Other than all four of these gorgeous sim models being premades #EAMadeAwesomeSims they all also share one interesting other thing in common :o Can you guess what it is?? :o

Well that's obvious. Craven is their baby-daddy. :)

LOL :D Was a good answer but not the correct answer.And to be honest if each one appeared in real life form would pick Sim number 2 she has a great face.Sim number 4 looks too much like someone I KNOW :*
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    #3 for me. I looooove that outfit.

Any more hints?
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    what do you use to post pictures, I have been using tinypic, but now it does not seem to work, it asked me to sign up, so I did, now I can't upload any pictures.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Ok will spill the beans :(

All four of those sims

other than being premades are....

..... :o

............ Stop being impatient...

:|

All are untweaked untouched premade teenagers aged up to YA :o

Sim one is Blanca Rocco ,Isla Paradiso

Sim number two is Ashley Alto, Isla Paradiso :love::heart::love:

Sims number three is Emelie Van Gould, Moonlight Falls

Sim number 4 is Patty Younan,Moonlight Falls

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options

All are untweaked untouched premade teenagers aged up to YA :o

Sims number three is Emelie Van Gould, Moonlight Falls

You always get the best pre-mades in your game. Emelie is one of my favs, but she looks even better in your pics. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @Evalen I use photobucket,it works 97 percent of the time but every now and then the images will explode and be broken links but they usually fix it within a few hours at most a day if bad.It holds a very large amount of pictures completely free.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @KevinL5275 Go look I do not touch them.They look almost exactly the same at teen

As you can see in my pics even left the default hair etc just age them up and done deal.Patty is built like a brickhouse,thicker than a buttermilk biscut :love: great!!!! amazing!!!! sim bikini model

Girl four Patty Younan

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Patty_Younan

Girl two Ashley Alto

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Ashley_Alto

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @junceda rec'd! (and gracias)

@TadOlson Twallan!! Our great savior! The man with the plan! So sad he retired.

@CravenLestat Betty's going to get jealous if you keep that up.

Happy Simming, everyone!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Just popping in to say hi! And let you all know that I love your stories and updates on game play. I concerned joining the topic again since the sims 3 log in feature is being so silly. I just am so lazy and hate having to upload pictures. Lol

Happy simming to you all.
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    @slynnski Thank you, I'm excited to play around with Alice since I only played with Vampire once before and it didn't last long (isla paradiso was a bit too buggy).

@WestGhost Thank you, get ready for so many pics of Alice. LOL I'm thinking of going ABC since her name happened to start with A.

@king_of_simcity7 I'm glad you're having a fun trip!

@CravenLestat those patterns are lovely.

@Evalen I'm still using photobucket, it is being slow and a little irritating from time to time but it is working for me.

@junceda I got the pavilion off the exchange, I haven't placed it yet but I'm excited to give it a try.
  • Options
    Download links added above.Sorry took so long I blame @Bekkasan since she isn't here to defend herself. :D

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    @WestGhost Thank you! It is fun. I haven't quite bonded with this family yet, but I'm sure I will eventually. Still, it is enjoyable to play, regardless.

@king_of_simcity7 Your trip just sounds better and better with each post. Enjoy, and keep us updated! :)

@CravenLestat Great as always. Love the 2nd and 3rd patterns the best.

@Evalen I have been using Photobucket for over 12 years now. I highly recommend it. I have 900-some pictures stored on there right now, and have only used 17% of my free storage.

@Gernadia Vampires in this game are extremely fun to play. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Can't wait to see pictures of Alice as she grows up. She looks like she will be a beauty.

@lanlyn Glad you figured out what you want to do with Emad. Can't wait to see what it is, I'm quite fond of him already. :D
    Lovely pictures. Did you build that building in the first pic? If you did, I'm extremely jealous. I am terrible at building.

Okay, gonna fire up my game now and get some play time in. :)
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited October 2016
    Guys lovely updates. Thanks for the comments :)

Went to the doc today, have been dealing with a nasty little case of my asthma acting up so haven't been able to do much.

I found these old pics on my hard drive a few days ago. I posted them on the other thread, but I'm reposting them over here so more people could see them :)

These photos are at least four years old if not older, and they came from my now ancient desktop.

4BUJGQa.jpg

Years ago my sim Savannah's husband, Andy, went to a consignment store and found an old metal box that turned out to be a time machine. He gave it to her as an anniversary gift. Most people give flowers, candy, even vacations. But Andy wanted to do something different, because he knew that the woman he married was a different kettle of fish.

Lzulu5J.jpg

Knowing the history buff his wife he was, he knew that one day she would be keen to try it out. He was right.
    One day, while he was at practice, she decided to try it out...

j6JDhbq.jpg

...and she ended up on a high seas adventure as a dread pirate in search of a lost treasure.

3CkY4FA.jpg

"This thing's gotta be round here somewhar," she thought.

dkdqAuS.jpg

She had to catch a glimpse of the huge pirate ships that were arriving daily.

UhJwydz.jpg

Eventually, with the help of Thomas the town historian...

JevN145.jpg

...she laid eyes on the prize.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,028 Member
    edited October 2016
    slynnski wrote: »
    ... @lanlyn Glad you figured out what you want to do with Emad. Can't wait to see what it is, I'm quite fond of him already. :D
    Lovely pictures. Did you build that building in the first pic? If you did, I'm extremely jealous. I am terrible at building. ...
    @slynnski No, that is Grim's Ghastly Manor from the Sims Store. :D I modified the interior a little, furnishings mostly. This is actually the first time I've used the graveyard in one of my games. I've used items from the set, just not the lot.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

Just wanted to share some pictures of my town, It is small, so I am revising it so my sims can have more things to do and places to go.
    This is where the City Hall use to be. so I moved it and built the Hospital/science lab and a Café.
    Screenshot-137_zpsew9xjc6b.jpg
    I put a basement under it an put in the Bookstore, Grocery, spa, theater, as you can see I used the Sunset Tides ones.
    Screenshot-135_zps0cywztkf.jpg
    I deleted the school as my kids do not go and put the City Hall there
    Screenshot-141_zpshe04fkou.jpg
    I then put the business lot and the police and the military. As you can see I used the Lunar lakes to make room
    Screenshot-142_zpsqlpwpfwt.jpg
    This is the new Firehouse as they did not have one.
    Screenshot-155_zpsjwfekawg.jpg
    This is the church and cemetery that I build years ago. it has a reception place in the back of the church
    Screenshot-151_zpsrvjlq9vj.jpg
    This is the Junk Yard, I wanted them to have a place to do skills.
    Screenshot-144_zps1xpunmac.jpg
    These are the rooms
    Screenshot-148_zpsb4maq3xi.jpg
    As you can see they have a lot of skill things
    Screenshot-149_zpsmwll5l3q.jpg
    More skills
    Screenshot-150_zpscpv17gqq.jpg
    Screenshot-147_zpsebaosgr1.jpg
    the junk yard
    Screenshot-146_zpsnwgu8vwi.jpg
    Here is a cute little pizza place I found
    Screenshot-157_zpswwysc45h.jpg
    Here is the Gym that I redecorated
    Screenshot-158_zpsev4snvza.jpg
    Screenshot-159_zpsdufkoehx.jpg
    Screenshot-160_zpstgea82gl.jpg
    Here is the Library that I redecorated
    Screenshot-165_zpsmd0upewv.jpg
    Screenshot-166_zps6z4au6nj.jpg
    Here are some pictures of this little town that I love
    Screenshot-182_zps8zpzhv2j.jpg
    Screenshot-183_zps3sl59z7p.jpg
    Screenshot-186_zpsyrzyyxwk.jpg
    Screenshot-185_zpsuvl8td8q.jpg
    Here is the little guy that helped me with all these Pictures.
    Screenshot-191_zpsaqjngndi.jpg

Hope you enjoy them I am working on a camping resort. almost finished.
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @all Wonderful updates :) After watching DWTS the other night, I just couldn't help myself. So here's Pit Bull with Tina & Tiny Dancer ( sorry just couldn't help myself ) :p
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    :o Sims 3 promo...

First person to type "I need it" gets gifted the top my first sim Blanca Rocco is wearing in my recent pics.It is a great top and perfect for CASt.

Go

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top