Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I will have to check through this thread when I get back to my hotel. I have had a very interesting day today at a museum and it has given me some ideas for The Sims :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    I couldn't sleep last night, so I created the rock band The Runaways. I watched the movie the other night and it was surprisingly good. This was Joan Jett's first band. I also made The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I gave her a motorcycle and a pet tiger. LOL
  • Options
    @lanlyn Nice update :smile:

@junceda Love the palace update :smiley:

@TadOlson, @Gernadia, @KevinL5275, @coco, @PalmArrow @Karritz Great veriety of puctures :smiley:

The museum I went today was Beamish Open Museum in County Durham in North East England and consists of a village, a mine and a farm with animals all left in a pre WW2 state. There are trans that drive you around and you can go almost everywhere.m

Outside one row of preserved houses I opened the door to reveal a stack of coal and when I opened another door there was an 'Earth closet' or toilet. There was a fairground for children with traditional rides and also a preserved school which had only three classrooms all with wooden tables and benches while they have some locomotives dating back to the 19th century :smile:

It was easily the most interesting museum I have ever been too and I will share pictures on the forums when I get home and I now want to borrow a few themes for Sins stories so at some point expect to see my Sims wearing old fashioned clothes ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    Page 832.

@Gernadia I love how the brothers have each other's name, except spelled backwards. Very cute. :) Hopefully Leon is able to move on from Stella to some nicer women. Good luck to Noel on his gigs!

@KevinL5275 Looks like a fun, successful party for both! Hopefully Tiffani enjoys her elder years. Love the interesting thought bubbles...

@coco Very cute pictures of the girls! That's cute that they got their face painted. Kara should train for Olympics diving! :D I like how they're all jamming out in their bathing suits, and that is a gorgeous contemporary kitchen, even with the enormous puddle :D

@Karritz I just love how beautiful your witch village and the parks are. They remind me of a colony of cute little ants, the way they live underground. But I think that's neat, though, because it adds to their secrecy and exclusiveness. Very creative.

@PalmArrow Awww, Bruce's toddler son is adorable. I just love toddlers in this game, and in real life too. Island Paradiso looks very beautiful with a bit of frost on the ground.

• Options
    Page 833.

Once again @Karritz love all your creativity, hard work, and attention to detail!

@Scorpina2009 I saw the movie for The Runaways with Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning. It was pretty decent. I also love Joan Jett as a musician as well. That's cool that you made her into a sim.

@king_of_simcity7 That museum sounds absolutely fantastic and like something I would enjoy. I can't wait to see pictures.
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    I installed GT and peed in a bush.
  • Options
    WestGhostWestGhost Posts: 138 Member
    edited October 2016
    Great job on your updates, everybody! I've been sick with the flu, so I've been reading a lot of your posts on my phone but not able to type coherent sentences until today. All the glitches in my game kept me from wanting to post anything, but the save files are still playable. (Only thing I still can't do is travel. May finally have to mod my game.) So I thought I'd share a rather eventful update with you!
    @Karritz Your witch village is shaping up nicely! Amazing work. :)
    screenshot-596.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    What happens when I leave Vivienne and Finalia to their own devices. Two peas in a pool.
    screenshot-564.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    It was time for the triplets' birthday, so they had a small celebration at home with Lucy and Vivienne.
    screenshot-566.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Finalia got a bit of a makeover, and a midlife crisis she had to get therapy for. Even though she'd become a Seasoned Traveler, she was feeling sad that she had no child to share her life stories with.
    screenshot-565.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Improviso ended up with a midlife crisis, too. He felt like the odd one in the family, not having completed his LTW yet. He decided to stubbornly ride out the midlife crisis rather than getting therapy.
    screenshot-570.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Tribus had no midlife crisis, being the most grounded (and most sheltered) one in the family. Here he is, groaning about he hates going outdoors for the mail. Good old Tribus Mer.
    screenshot-568.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    After the party that morning, Finalia took Improviso aside to give him his gift.
    "I know we don't normally exchange gifts, but I think you have more use for this than I do."
    "A set of canopic jars? Finny, I don't know..."
    "I know you wanted to make SimBots, but I think bringing a mummy out could be just as rewarding for you. Please, just try? It kills me that you're not happy."
    screenshot-573.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    So Improviso set the jars inside the Blessed Sarcophagus, and watched Chathsshalam Mazzamesses II come out to meet him.
    screenshot-574.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    "So, what was it like in Al Simhara, all those centuries ago?"
    "..."
    "This is so cool."
    screenshot-577.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    While Improviso got to know his new friend, Finalia stepped into the Time Machine for an adventure.
    screenshot-578.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    She came out with more than she bargained for.
    screenshot-580.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    It was Tamika Mer, Finalia's ancestor from Al Simhara, an ambitious workaholic bookworm. Finalia was scared that keeping Tamika close would mess up history, so she was sent to boarding school a few days later.
    screenshot-584.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Improviso was curious about the My Best Friend reward, and decided one day to try it. He wasn't too thrilled with Ann, the SimBot that showed up.
    screenshot-586.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    He tried to reprogram her to fit in better, but ultimately Ann just wasn't meant to live with them. She moved out that night.
    screenshot-589.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    The household got back to a sort of rhythm...
    screenshot-590.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    until Lucy passed away at 100 days old.
    screenshot-595.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Improviso, finally armed with a pink diamond, life fruit, and palladium, went back to inventing in order to distract himself from his beloved stepmother's death. His new creation, Maxine, didn't seem to fit in any better with the family than Ann or Tamika did. She thanked Improviso for bringing her to life, but also left that day.
    screenshot-597.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Vivienne grew up with little fanfare, just after they all moved into a new house across town.
    screenshot-599.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    The next morning, Finalia's old friend Youssef Nagi came for a surprise visit from Al Simhara.
    screenshot-598.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    "Youssef! I'm so glad you're here!"
    "Me too, beautiful. I know you said you'd visit me, but I couldn't wait anymore."
    "It's a good thing you didn't."
    screenshot-600.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    screenshot-601.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    The two didn't waste any more time moving their relationship forward.
    screenshot-602.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    While they watched TV, Tribus the shut-in made awkward conversation with the worldly man who had come to stay with his sister.
    "So, uhh...Are you going to be here much longer, Youssef? My sister seems to really like you."
    But Youssef couldn't stay, and Finalia knew she couldn't go with him. She felt ready to spend more of her time at home, and she knew she couldn't ask Youssef to give up his business in Al Simhara to move in with her.
    screenshot-604.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    It wasn't until after Youssef left that she realized she would always have something to remember him by. She waited excitedly for her baby.
    screenshot-605.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Improviso, his Monster Maker LTW complete, took up fishing as well as a job at the science facility. Unfortunately, he didn't live to see his first day of work.
    screenshot-607.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    screenshot-608.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    screenshot-611.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    screenshot-613.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Improviso seemed pleased to die an exciting and random death, even if it was sooner than he wanted. (He was just like his daredevil grandpa, I swear.)
    screenshot-614.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    There wasn't even much time to mourn, since Finalia went into labor the very next day.
    screenshot-615.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Here is Eleven Mer, son of Finalia Mer and Youssef Nagi, Eleventh Generation of the Mer family. Next time, I'll have some toddler pictures to share! (I'm hoping he'll avoid the pudding face and look more like Youssef.)
    screenshot-581.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Worthwhile side note: Chathsshalam in the bath. :D He's great. He goes around smiling and singing to himself.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @junceda Ohh... Purdy. Any chance it'll become available to those of us who couldn't make a decent build to save our lives?

@all Wonderful updates!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Still not much to report. Still seeding mods back in.

Happy Simming everyone!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    @KevinL5275 lol looks like a fun bachelor party, looking forward to the next one and the wedding.

@coco thank you, the next update should be tonight or tomorrow. Really sweet update, especially the diving shot. LOL

@Karritz nice update and pics

@PalmArrow great update; I hate when I send them to visit and they end up having work. Such lovely pics and they look so warm and toasty around the fire.

@king_of_simcity7 that sounds very interesting that would be a fun experience.

@Scorpina2009 that sounds awesome! Would like to see your progress at some point, but it sounds like you have a lot of work to do on it.

@slynnski Thank you, I wasn't sure if the reverse names were too cheesy.

@WestGhost I hope you continue to feel better. I really enjoyed your update and love the pic of the two peas in a pod.
  • Options
    McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    My Emily got an invitation from her neighbour Hope for a party. She went and the party was.. well. Rubbish. Nobody turned up except me, she doesn't even have a stereo.
    Screenshot_246.jpg

So instead I invited Hope out to console her and have a good time, since - yet again - Maya was "too busy". The plan was for a quick visit to the nerd shop, fill up on java at the coffee shop upstairs then head on down to the nightclub. BUT.. when we got to the nerd shop Hope said "Why did you invite me out if we aren't actually going to do any thing? That's annoying" and then left the group and buggered off in a taxi !!!! My Emily drowned her sorrows in a nice hot cup of chamomile kick
    Screenshot_247.jpg

She tried calling Maya again. "No, I'm not interested right now" :cry: so headed on to the nightclub alone. It's Saturday night, plum-it! Her only real night off The hubby is at home looking after Abigail for a change. Deafening her with his drum kit. Anyway, I clicked the wrong icon because instead of the nightclub she went into the poolside club next door, which I was glad of. She decided to have a quick drink there before heading next door and bumped into someone new, Alysia
    Screenshot_248.jpg

They had a nice chat, a quick drink. Applauded the several streakers who seem to have taken a shine to skinny dipping in the hot tub and my Sim randomly changed into her outer outfist as the temperature suddenly dropped. They danced a little at the poolside club before heading next door together. I lost track of time though and only realized once they'd got there it was about to close. So they had another quick chat, hugged to thank for a good night and went on their way home as they got kicked out.

Nothing else too excited, though abigail learned to walk now, and is finally potty trained !! :relieved:

Screenshot_252.jpg
    Screenshot_253.jpg
    Screenshot_254.jpg
    Screenshot_259.jpg
    Screenshot_261.jpg
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Options
    @McTosh Yeah, I hate when they end the group outing before you can even do anything with them. I'm glad Emily has made another new friend.
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

Thankyou for all your nice comments

@MoonandStars83 I´ll upload it for you (or ayone who wanrs it) to my studio right now if it´s working or to modthesims if it is not

firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    Today in my game was Spooky Day. Even though it was rainy out, Lydia wasted no time in going trick-or-treating.

Screenshot15.jpg

She got lots of compliments on her cute costume.

Screenshot16.jpg

Meanwhile, Patricia got invited to a neighbor's costume party. Lydia tagged along, too. Here is Patricia's costume:

Screenshot17.jpg

By the time the party was over, there was no time in the day left to carve the pumpkins, so Lydia and Patricia did it the next evening after Lydia got home from school.

Screenshot18.jpg

Lydia's didn't turn out as planned, but Patricia wanted it displayed anyways.

Screenshot19.jpg

Buckley has been working hard on his hunting skill, and found his first gem.

Screenshot20.jpg

A beautiful vampire eye gem! The family plans to get it cut in the near future.

Screenshot21.jpg

Finally, I had to show this off. One of the treats that Lydia got while trick-or-treating was the witch gnome. When she changed positions during the night, this is where she ended up. I thought it was too cute, so I had to snap a picture.

Screenshot22.jpg

Poor Bertram wasn't featured in this update at all, mostly because he is always working or playing the guitar. But he did get promoted to Roadie, I think. Money is slowly but surely coming in. I plan to get the family a washer and dryer, as well as send Patricia and Bertram on a romantic trip to Champs Les Sims after Lydia ages into a teen (which is rapidly approaching already). Happy Simming!
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

Here you are, it´s on my studyo now

studio_zpsisusocut.png
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    @slynnski that is a very cute pic of the witch gnome. Loved the update.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @WestGhost So sorry to hear you have been sick. The flu is nasty and can knock you out for a while. I'm glad you are starting to feel a little better. I loved your update. So much happened, new life and life lost. It was great, and the way you write about your sims really brings them to life.

@McTosh Glad to see Emily is still getting down with her bad self even though she keeps getting ditched by her 'friends.' Happy to see that, yet again, she found someone else to pal around with when she was out having fun.

@Gernadia Not cheesy at all. And thank you! :smile:

• Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    qoCchl.jpg
    Gen 2
  • Options
    @junceda fantastic! I'll have to go look for it when I get home.

@msbeckycat so cute!
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Gernadia wrote: »
    @junceda fantastic! I'll have to go look for it when I get home.

@msbeckycat so cute!

Thanks
  • Options
    TB07-00_zpspxs6elji.jpg
    One look at her bright red hair and shocking blue eyes and there was no doubt who had abandoned the toddler on their front porch. The note swore that the girl was his and he could see a resemblance. The note didn't even list a name for the little girl; Leon knew that would need fixed but he could barely think. He was glad that they'd brought some of their family's old furniture with them and he rushed to set the old crib up in the already cramped living room. What were they going to do now?
    TB07-01_zps276ckt2o.jpg
    He picked her up cautiously, Leon had never held a child before let alone a vampire child, there were so many questions but he didn't even know where to start. So he decided to start by taking her inside out of the sun.
    TB07-02_zpsbip9zcff.jpg
    TB07-03_zpsir0swag1.jpg
    She stopped crying once they were inside; Leon's mind was still racing; did she need changed, it didn't smell like it, maybe she was hungry but what and how was he to feed her? Her blue eyes seemed to study him without emotion. "Um, hello, baby...girl...thing..." Leon tried to sound cheerful, the way people talked to kids at the park. She continued to stare, she'd never been held this long, of course she was a pretty regular toddler and couldn't speak or understand what he was saying.
    TB07-05_zpsnwqlnfep.jpg
    He let out a sigh, "I'm sorry, I'm doing my best," as he eased her into the crib, "try to bear with me, I'll figure this out." He instinctively gave her a gentle pat on the head and peck on the forehead - the way his parents had done with him when he was little and when he began to pull away she reached out for him...and he melted.
    TB07-06_zps8usnazii.jpg
    “I think I’ll call you Alice.”
    TB07-07_zpsiobyz3qn.jpg
    So what actually happed was I gave up on him hooking up with Stella again but decided to go take a look at her house and there’s the baby and it is Leon’s. So I aged her up and edit town cheated her into my active household. Still haven’t heard from Stella in game so she must not mind; her house didn’t have a crib.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @msbeckycat -I've only changed my blog themes a few times.Great picture!
    @slynnski -I used to sleep in braids and just leave them in for a few days though it didn't work as well if I had bangs.Thanks for the comment.The statue is CC and it's the creator of the TS3 patches I use to fix my game though they're not official patches.The're the NRaas Mods and I use almost the entire collection in my game.Great update!
    @Gernadia -Thanks for the comment.I love it myself because it's a tribute to the one responsible for fixing the game.Great update!
    @KevinL5275 -Hi there!Great update!It's too bad the game froze on you.
    @coco -Great update!
    @Karritz -Great update!I've got a few of the worlds from Rflong7 and Glenvale County is already used for a legacy.
    @PalmArrow -Great update!
    @king_of_simcity7 -It's great that you had fun earlier.Thanks for the comment.That sounds like a fun place to visit.
    @Scorpina2009 -HI there!It sounds like your game was fun.
    @WestGhost -I would start with the NRaas Mod collection to fix the worst issues before adding Mods to fix other issues.Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -Thanks for your comment.I'm also adding new Mods to my game.
    @McTosh -Great update!
    Storybrook County,Maine-Winter-1551.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early and ready for the day quickly before tending to the chores in the blizzard.
    30376132485_cc2d9ee17d.jpg
    They spent most of the morning writing their stories on their computers before taking a lunch break.
    30376118095_78a94a15fd.jpg
    They went to work on paintings at 3PM and kept at it for hours.
    29744459193_33d2163d42.jpg
    It was 7Pm when they finally finished for the day and stopped to use washrooms before eating dinner.
    30376092315_b7cc0c4abc.jpg
    They got into bed by 8PM that night.
    30079020260_41a23207f9.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    Great updates everyone! :smile:

@WestGhost Wow! I didn't know sims can die because of meteorite strike! The mummy is hilarious. :D

@McTosh Sounds like your sim has bad luck with her friends. :/ Fortunately she meets new people too.

@junceda Your French Pavillion is amazing! <3

I'm going to comment again when I have more time. I have started a new save and I'm quite excited about it. :)
  • Options
    @TadOlson great update
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Have not got to play

This is my update a big ole white blank page full of nothing :rage: Real life is stoo-pid

Tomorrow will put up the other 4 luffly patterns from my video am really tired but going to get up early and take pictures.And Judy Bunch is going to model all them in bikinis.............

I said I was tired not mental,the model will be fabulous :p
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Gernadia I have thought of a story already :smile:

@McTosh, @slynnski, @msbeckycat and @TadOlson Great updates :smiley:

I have another day out today but I will still try and lurk on the forums :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top