Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silver_PicharizSilver_Pichariz Posts: 32 Member
    Still with the Hahnecik Save:
    Danielle's adopted a girl called Zolëine to get ready for parenthood (the surname is her grandparents surname, Gilllings) Owens been diagnosed with cancer, Jacob nearly died and Jaynes came back as a ghost.
    Love The Sims 3: Could Play it for twelve hours straight if I could.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    @CravenLestat

Thank you,
    I'm glad you like her.

@Brandontaylor

Heh no, it was only a party kiss they are not in love and he is
    still married to Morgana. I wanted to recreate my old younger Thornton but realized I do
    not have that cc he used so it was another edit this time.

@MoonandStars83

It is fun, I do tiny directing on them but most of the time
    it's their choice.

@aricarai

Waiting to see your makeover o:)

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I should be able to revive everything since just before December 2019. These pictures from the same day reveal which Sims I can revive and of course all Sims made before them can be revived as well :smile:

pZWrNmv.jpg

LVAu19J.jpg

QtFE392.jpg

Instead of doing gameplay I think that I will do another story for a while :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 thank gosh some of your sims have survived, but RIP the others sims made after December 2019
    @Evalen weird to see no updates coming from you - hope your still ok though.
  • Options
    @Plusimse wrote: »
    @king_of_simcity7 thank gosh some of your sims have survived, but RIP the others sims made after December 2019
    @Evalen weird to see no updates coming from you - hope your still ok though.

I should have some template Sims that I can edit to remake other Sims. There are two hairs that I need to download but if I can transfer the backup it should hopefully not take me too long :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Coco I have an idea why not do a photoshoot and..............

qxoNOXu.png

and there she goes. :s

Bring it Coco show your skills and prove you still got it

How can I resist when you call me out like this :lol:

Although right now I am camping in the middle of nowhere (ok not quite nowhere because there's internet somehow) so I will get right onto that pronto. I'm no chicken... you know this! :tongue:

Also hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been away for half the year. I hope you are all doing alright in these uncertain times :smile:
  • Options
    > @king_of_simcity7 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I should have some template Sims that I can edit to remake other Sims. There are two hairs that I need to download but if I can transfer the backup it should hopefully not take me too long :smile:

Ok then. Just hope your computers ok, just hope there staying two metres (or is it one metre? I don't know) apart from each other, your sims are. :smile:
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,777 Member
    Didn't end up playing Monday or Tuesday but I do plan on playing tonight, at least one Sim day. I got an update from Sunday that I am sharing here but feedback will be a bit later as I only have a little bit of time this morning. Anyway, here's the update.

CkklW5h.jpg
    The Halloween pajama party breakfast. Okay, just kidding there, the full moon was the night before and they hadn't gotten the chance to go back to their human forms yet. Also, Halloween/Spooky Day was several days ago.

dv2drHr.jpg
    Finally got around to Evan, he didn't fully get his license yet but is getting close. It glitched and threw them out alongside the road as well as the fact Evan got extremely stressed.

SQYh0nk.jpg
    The girls went to the winter carnival where Abigail did some snowboarding. Ariana just watched this time.

UaysdZO.jpg
    They then went ice skating with Evan. I had sent him over after the driving issue but since he was so stressed, he transformed and just ran around the rink.

vkLQuSh.jpg
    While the kids were away, the adults did play... under the sheets, that is. :wink:

1ytG7cL.jpg
    Once they got hungry, I sent the triplets home to eat with their parents.

QFReMhV.jpg
    Then the family had a snowball fight in the family cemetery. It only has four graves right now so the rest is a big open space.

***3900 pages! 100 to go for 4000! I'd say we should get there in a few months, give or take. Hard to believe I've been on this thread since about page 3100 or something like that.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    edited June 2020
    @coco

* Waves* you have been missed on here girl!
    I hope to see you post more often from now on.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,297 Member

Okay @CravenLestat, were you spying on me this weekend when I brought this Scooby Doo Tie Dye shirt from Cracker Barrel Old Country store
    this past Friday after the hubby and I had ate there?... :#
    TLgfw3Dl.jpg

I also went and rec'd your uploads, I just need to go and download them into my game as I was on my tablet this morning when I had rec'd them... :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2020
    @lisasc360 Pffft of course I am not spying on you that would be creepy....by the way you just dropped something :| ,I mean ummm :D and that shirt is sooo cute but do not watch the new scooby movie it is very disappointing except the beginning where they are all kids.And I made that swirl style tie dye already and you and Bekkasan both have it in your games I think.

@Nikkei_Simmer How you played this long without the multitab is a mystery to me.That thing is sooo good.Stacking skills by listening to cooking tabcast while either cooking or watching cooking channel.Once you learn all the ways to stack skill learning it is great.The photography one is cheaty though in my opinion but great only if you are making a quick master photographer sim to quick add to your household to take pics then boot from house.
    Yes make that I have mine always in my library.Anyway a sim can learn level 10 photography which is max with all photo sizes and colors in a 24 hour sim day with multitab.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @coco YAY can hardly wait to see the results <3 your sims :)
    @all wonderful updates :)
  • Options
    @CravenLestat,
    @lisasc360 Pffft of course I am not spying on you that would be creepy....by the way you just dropped something :| ,I mean ummm :D and that shirt is sooo cute but do not watch the new scooby movie it is very disappointing except the beginning where they are all kids.And I made that swirl style tie dye already and you and Bekkasan both have it in your games.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know that you were spying on me and my hubby. Probably been watching me to make your move to have me abducted by your alien friends so that you can clone me...lol... :p And I've already watched the new Scooby-Doo movie on the weekend that it came out. You might have to link me that pattern as I don't remember what it looks like... :(
  • Options
    @coco Welcome back :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I just made this

@lisasc360 I'm sorry :'(

I failed

Will go now

Bye

:p

to8uoBy.png

Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @imdragonit awwwwwwwww thank you, so nice of you.
    Meanwhile, in the Hahnecik save:
    Danielle's looking Noeline (renamed her, cause I thought Zolëine was a bit too modern) and Noeline's getting to know her mother better, Owens not been doing much. Jacobs now passed away as well, because of electrocution, but he was one sim day away from old age death, but it was really sad, because now both the parents are dead, Owens going to have to marry someone soon, otherwise who's gonna pay the bills on sims? I seriously don't know. Might get a spare sim in to marry Owen.
  • Options
    I just made this

@lisasc360 I'm sorry :'(

I failed

Will go now

Bye

:p

to8uoBy.png

OMG! I love you @CravenLestat... :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
    Now I'm just waiting patiently for you to upload it to the exchange... :smiley:
    Oh and Thank you... :smiley:
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @lisasc360 Waiting is stoopid :s here you go

Scooby Doo Tie Dye

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9399193

Will be in your fabrics pattern category

And you can use the same pattern on the sleeves of the T-shirt and will match up just right.Since the Base game T-shirts have 3 zones front/back,sleeve end collar trim and bottom trim lastly the sleeve itself

<3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,777 Member
    Page 3899

@king_of_simcity7 Stinks you lost some things but I'm so glad you had the backup.

@CravenLestat I really need to start downloading some of your patterns. Seems I never change my Sims patterns though. They all wear the default, lol
    She looks great!

@Nikkei_Simmer I like all your stories but so far this one is my favorite.
    Been there before, bad fridges leave an awful taste.
    Uh oh, that does not sound good at all.
    Oh wow, I wasn't expecting her to lose the baby. That's awful.
    I wondered if she'd have trouble adopting, being young and single.
    I can't wait to see Fiona be successful and have the child she wants. Remembering the last update, I have an idea where the baby is coming from. :wink:
    Great update!

Page 3900

@Nikkei_Simmer That was nice of starguru. I like the MultiTab, I believe I got mine when I registered my game with the simpoints they give. Still have 7 left but nothing on the store is 7 points.

@Silverofdreams30 Lol. Every time I try to convince a Sim to do it, they refuse.

@king_of_simcity7 Glad you are able to keep most of your Sims and don't lose all of them.

@coco Hi!

@lisasc360 Love the Scooby Doo shirt!

@CravenLestat Great job on the shirt! I always did like Scooby Doo.

***Off for the night to play the Langeraks. Ava will get an update eventually, I just haven't felt interested in her story at the moment.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @CravenLestat But it's a cute cheetah.
    ****~downloads patterns~

@Nikkei_Simmer Well that's sad.
    ****I love the Multi-Tab.

@Plusimse RIP Jacob.
    ****I thought Jacob already died, but I guess I'll RIP him again. :)

@king_of_simcity7 Do you have an external hard drive you can store stuff on?

@Brandontaylor I really need to make my Sims leave the house more.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Played the Wheatly save. I decided I wanted to have potential spouses for the twins, and then discovered that the two SOs I'd picked are dating each other, so now I have to ruin that relationship. For the life of me, I can't remember the wife's name, but she's pregnant. I remembered to snap a pic.

o79iMV0.jpg

Until next time!
    ~MaS83
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    @lisasc360 Waiting is stoopid :s here you go

Scooby Doo Tie Dye

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9399193

Will be in your fabrics pattern category

And you can use the same pattern on the sleeves of the T-shirt and will match up just right.Since the Base game T-shirts have 3 zones front/back,sleeve end collar trim and bottom trim lastly the sleeve itself

<3

Thank you @CravenLestat...😀 I'll have to download it tomorrow as I am in bed now watching The Day After Tomorrow...😀

Thank you @Brandontaylor..😀
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    I was just on the Sims 3 Store website and noticed this. (I don't check it daily - I should really...) I was on downloading some of @CravenLestat's patterns; when I stumbled across this:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17554461/#Comment_17554461

starguru2.jpg

So a big thank you goes out to @starguru for the gift. :) I appreciate it so much. And thank you @Mikezumi for trying so many times previously.
    I was going to say I had no idea what you were talking about, but I see you posted a screenshot. There goes my plausible deniability. :smirk:

But I’m so glad the purchase went through. I wasn’t sure if it had; the page just kept buffering. It deducted my Simpoints right away, but when I refreshed the page I saw the points were back, as if the purchase had failed. Later, I noticed the points were gone again, and I found the transaction in my purchase history. Then it was just a matter of waiting till you realized you owned it... KABOOM! :joy::joy::joy:

I don’t think you’re supposed to be able to gift sale items. :tongue: But if said sale items just so happen to be placed within the top three slots on a wishlist, it seems the purchaser can indeed gift them directly from the My Page. Loophole! :lol:

Anyway, @Nikkei_Simmer, a big you’re welcome to you! :) The multitab is such a useful item; everyone should have it.

And now that you do, you may want to pick up the NRaas OnceRead Tablet module. In addition to replacing read interactions so your Sim only reads books on it that they haven’t read already (as in the OnceRead base mod for regular books), ORT adds more learnable skills to the tablet. IIRC, the unmodded tablet has tabcasts for base game and WA skills, while the ORT module enables tabcast skills from other EPs and Store content, where applicable.

Have fun! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited June 2020
    @starguru I just had the same buffering problem when gifting another simmer just minutes ago! Eventually I saw the points had gone through so I assume they got the gift.
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    @Mikezumi The Store has always been temperamental, but it seems worse to me now. :confused:
    I hope they got it!
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @starguru It really is temperamental - I have received notifications of gifts never received and had the same happen when gifting others. I guess they don't feel the need to keep it running in perfect condition as long as simmers can still spend money :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top