Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2020
    Last pic for tonight I promise

Took that sim and genetic merger with my SS again and this is my fourth result :o So my SS plus Odessa Cross x 3 kids then took that third kids DNA with my SS x 4 kids this is her

Paulina

Z50kj4P.png

Sorry mikezumi was in game did not see your post o:)

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    @Brandontaylor - yeah, that thing was my pride and joy and it's well over 250 chapters (290 chapters now)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Silver_PicharizSilver_Pichariz Posts: 32 Member
    @MoonandStars83 Yeah, using this system called school rules, where if they get a E in school, I automatically kick them out, using a keyboard and changing it (it's happened to a few you tubers before), but this only works if you have one adult whose in the house, and not had any children (so it makes Danielle inegible for this to work) so Owen would have to homeschool,otherwise he will be grounded by the homeschooling teacher (Owen)
    Love The Sims 3: Could Play it for twelve hours straight if I could.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Posting up a touching photo...it hasn't been long since Haruo and River passed...in this picture. Braden and Greta decided to move from Cape Garner because the memories were too much and the murders that took place that took River's and Haruo's lives were not something that they wanted to have to continually remind themselves of.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    and Karina misses her grandpa and grandma...deeply.
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Greta as the Mayor gets this house right in the center of town. Central Park (not so central is right across the street and well...Greta gets to just walk across the street to the City Hall. Nice little commute - saves on gas.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @CravenLestat

Great looking sims sometimes they turn out
    well.

@Nikkei_Simmer

Karina is a great looking sim.

• Options
    :mrgreen: I love her genetics. :D I think I'm putting my foot down here and going, "She's the heir..." this time around.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    No PC again and hopefully I get it back later if not Monday. I had planned to reinstall all of my Sims games last night as well :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 - Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully when you get it back you're able to get going on the re-install.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@sleepstar I hope to start a story or move one of my extended family members to AP now that I am using a desktop and added Pets and Seasons back into my game.
    Bummer the zombies ate the plants. A fence will prevent that.
    It seems it always rains on the holiday's when I want my sims to go to the festival lot or do something outdoors.

@Nikkei_Simmer Sure is a very difficult decision for the young couple.
    Love the toddler flirting pictures.
    Congrats on getting the selfacy running again.
    Sad pictures indeed.

@GraceyManor Hi, I hope you are ok. Miss ya! Did you start school already?

@lisasc360 About time your Sim was able to go home from Uni. It seems likes she's been there...I dunno...months, years? :grin: I know ya been playing other games.

@Brandontaylor Hope to get some update writing done this weekend so perhaps you will find out who was abducted. :smiley:
    I think leaving the genetic occult to chance is fun. I do have mine set that they can have two occult types, so I do have a few hybrids.
    hehe, I always steal the stuff lying around and sell the spares for cash. :lol:
    I love Ariana's tough-girl stance picture!
    hehe, something about the change from teen to YA that brings out that stance. Abigail is pretty but yeah, makeover needed too.
    Evan is definitely got the family genetics. I actually liked the longer hair on him but the short hair suits him well too.

@MoonandStars83 I've seen that mod and thought about using it but right now only one of my sims has a regular job. lol
    Perhaps in a new story or save I will think about adding it. It does add to the challenge of a sims life to not be guaranteed a job.
    love the formal outfit for meditation.
    Bummer you are still having crashes. I admire your persistence in not giving up on your saves.

@emorrill Yaay!! I did read the story before going to work yesterday, but no time to comment until this morning.
    Your writing about Shane's agony and DT's was spot on. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the struggle and how the others reacted to it.
    Emily sure is feisty when she is riled up! Shane is lucky to have her on his side even though he doesn't realize it yet.
    Awesome kick Harvey! Has he been practicing his martial arts and not revealing that to anyone? :grin:
    Shane really has a thing about hating Harvey! Even in his delirium it still shows.
    I hope Emily realizes Harvey is not giving up, just regrouping.
    Wowsers! I don't want to get on Emily's bad side! She really gave Shane a what we in the south call a 'come to Jesus talk'. Loved it! It's funny he doesn't want anyone knowing his business when they all know he is a drunk and has an attitude problem from back home. He is certainly not thinking straight.
    I love that she was able to convince him to accept help. Her knowing about him and reminding him about Marnie and Jas was a smart move.
    Yep, Harvey make it stop already!
    Glad the sedative worked and hopefully, Harvey will get cracking on making more!
    I think Emily is the perfect choice to stay with Shane. She certainly knows how to handle him. :smiley:

@rubyskywalker Congrats on getting Supernatural. It is my favorite.

@Silverofdreams30 Glad the burglar was caught.

@Quecksilber Welcome to the forums and thread.
    The tombs can become tedious over time. I definitely do not have all my sims explore.

@king_of_simcity7 Glad, you got the computer back. Oh, bummer they broke your drive. Eww, Win 10. Do you still have your original disk for your previous version? Hope so.
    I sure hope they can fix it and get it back soon.

@PalmArrow Glad to see you back. Missed you.
    It's nice seeing your Sims 3 sims again. Marcel is a cutie.

@CravenLestat What is her name, she is lovely. Surprised she doesn't have ginger hair though. The second one is pretty too.

Sneak peek. Adam and Marshall made it to Moonlight Falls and of course, they had to visit Flora and Bryce before going to the old rental home to rest for the night.
    50045064747_b6d19edbfe_o.jpg

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2020
    @bekkasan The first one pictured is saved to my sim bin so her name is anything really.She was the third daughter I had with Odessa Cross a premade and kept her.

Odessa is a premade from Barnacle Bay my favorite townie from that world,have used her a ton in the past.

Her sim wiki

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Odessa_Cross

Dug up old screenshots of Odessa who is the mother of the girl you like

VrY2VkJ.jpg

hxGt86r.jpg

KFU5aS6.jpg

VFx3OYT.jpg

Go get her Bekkasan and make babies with her..

I mean leave my sim woman alone :#

ZMCyQlX.gif

:s

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played on the Matthews Save

Naomi finally got on the Honor Roll, and she learned to drive. Francis reached Level 5 in Painting, while Matilda collected some insects. I also readjusted the Teen Span closer to the 80 Days in preparation for a future Legacy.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    Computer is back and installing The Sims now.

The seagate expansion is now being looked at as it is salvageable but if I lose that I lose everything so I am nervous. I need to see which Sims I have on the exchange
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Turns out I don't have many Sims on the exchange as I thought but I can get all of my TS3 Store content. This is what I can use so far:

g11FXQu.jpg

8Qs6DXA.jpg

yqE12vj.jpg

00EtCyn.jpg

at0GblD.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Tried to play on the Rivers Save, and it looks like I'll have to use Porter (The game reached a breakpoint on that Save.)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Meanwhile, in Roslyn, the King has requested Prince Kaifindar and his parents Prince Finnian and Princess Daria to attend a meeting in the throne room. Prince Kaifindar is nervous as conversations with his Grandfa and Granna normally take place over the breakfast table. His Grandparents have made a habit of having breakfast with the children since they left highchairs. Neither was at the breakfast table this morning. His mind wanders through many of his most recent activities wondering what might have caught up with him. He knows he has not done anything bad enough to warrant a formal audience in the throne room. His parents arrive in the room and the King launches into his speech.
    "Kaifindar, you will attain your majority in a year. You will be wed to your soulmate at that time. The Ceremony of Revelation will be in one month's time. The Fates will reveal the chosen one at the ceremony. Several of the young ladies are local, and you know them from school. The Fates have requested that a few more maidens be invited to the realm. The invitations will be issued this week.
    50044807706_3fbe2a972b_o.jpg

Kaifindar looks at his parents and grandparents in total shock. His heart has dropped down into his stomach, and he feels like he will pass out. Or throw up. Possibly both. He takes several deep breaths, trying to control the anguish he feels in his heart and soul. How could he possibly have forgotten this antiquated custom of bonding heirs to a soulmate so early in life? It was fine for his Uncle and his Dad. But this is the modern age, not some feudal time in the past! He cannot stop the words from spewing out of his mouth. He looks at his Granfa and shakes his head violently back and forth. "I will not do it Granfa! I will not participate in this farce! You have a long life ahead of you. Poppa has a very long life ahead of him. I do not want to be tied down and beholden to a soulmate at the age of 18. I want to go to college and travel the world. I don't want to spend my entire life in this Kingdom as much as I love it here. I want to live my life and meet my soulmate just like others do. Most fairy folks find their mates in their late 20's or 30's. That would still give me plenty of time to produce more heirs for the Kingdom. This is not how it ought to be. I don't want to be married when I turn 18! I might have already met her, but the Fates are in control of my bonding because of my ancestor's choices."
    50044807641_7236c60b30_o.jpg

Kaifindar pictures a special young lady wearing a vibrant dress that he held in his arms at the ball. His heart hurts knowing she will not be a part of the maidens because her family has already given a bride to his Uncle. He still cannot imagine his future without her in it. He feels bonded to her even without the Fates blessing.
    50051127813_b9307ba2cb_o.jpg

The King is shocked at the Prince's rebellion. He has always been a cheerful easygoing youngster. "What is this nonsense you are spouting. Of course, you will not go to college. You can be tutored here just as your father was. It is very dangerous in the world! You are the heir to your father's throne. I do not appreciate your disrespectful attitude. You will stay here in the Kingdom and learn to be King. I don't want to hear another word! This is how it will be! This is how it has always been done and will continue to be done in the future. So be it!"
    50044807566_ec4018df8c_o.jpg

Kaifindar looks over at his Father. "Poppa, you've always taught me I can do anything if I try hard enough! What a pack of lies! Apparently my life is not my life. I can only do things on the prescribed path. This stupid path was chosen for me, and I'm not allowed to follow my own heart! This is so unfair. I've never said I didn't want to be King someday, but I want a life before that happens. We talked about this many times of what I want to do after graduation. I can't believe you are going to make me get bonded and married. Even you didn't have to do it as young as that since your brother was the chosen one." With one last glare at his Father and Grandfa, Kaifindar flies out of the room and out of the castle.
    50044243253_38d2d3de30_o.jpg
    50044807436_acfdd969c6_o.jpg

Prince Finnian hurries to catch up with his son and looks back at his Dad who is shouting at Kaifindar. "Stop! Come back here this instant young man!" He doubts Kaifindar would return if he could hear him.
    50045065117_cb99179390_o.jpg

Prince Finnian catches up with his son at the gate and stops him as most parents can by using his full name and the right voice. "Kaifindar Nadag Deros Alain Moyrn! Stop this second!" It works. A very defiant angry young man stops, turns, and confronts his Father.

"Poppa, I really thought you would have my back on this. I've been talking about going to college for a long time, and not once...not once have you said I couldn't go! You didn't even bring up this bonding stuff when I talked about college."

"Son, I did talk to my father about you going to college. This was before Adam came to visit and he did say he would think about it. We had not talked about it since. I had no idea he was planning a reveal ceremony. I understand you are upset at having it announced like this but, to be honest, it is not like it was some state secret. You've known about the bonding tradition and ceremony for years. I will talk with him today while you are at school and see what we can compromise on. Like it or not you are the heir and it's not like you are unwilling to be King someday. Kailon was an exception that he didn't really have any interest in becoming King and we both knew he would relinquish the throne to me before becoming King. Mom is an awesome peacemaker and great at compromises and she is probably already talking to Dad about his poorly timed announcement. I probably should have talked to her months ago instead of Dad. It would have been resolved before this and no one would be upset."

"Dad, I'm sorry I yelled at you. I didn't give you a chance to explain anything. I guess I better go in and apologize to them too."

"Yes, I think that would be a great idea. I'm right behind you son, and I do have your back. I happen to agree you are too young to be bonded and wed. You deserve a chance to see the world. Dad is still terrified something bad could happen to any of us. He forgets the world is much changed now. Yes, still some bad folks, but not like in the old days. You let me talk to Dad about that, though."
    50044807296_59f880bb44_o.jpg
    50045065072_677d20e39b_o.jpg

Queen Naida looks on with pride as she watches her dear grandson make his apologies to his Grandfa. She smiles at her husband as he accepts the apology. He tells Kaifindar he and his Naida discussed his concerns. They will try to arrange something but it also must be agreeable to the Fates. Queen Naida hugs Kaifindar and reminds him that his Dad will always have his back. "I apologized to him. I didn't give him a chance to tell me. I just jumped to the wrong conclusion."

"It is a valuable lesson to learn early in life to not let anger lead you into saying things you will regret. You will be a better King if you learn that lesson well. Anger has its place, but use it wisely."
    50045064962_4a0c9a2972_o.jpg
    50045064937_5639d9cd47_o.jpg
    50044242948_cdb7108580_o.jpg
    50044242918_08d754508c_o.jpg

Kaifindar is sent off to school, and the four of them work together to come up with a plan. Finnian tells them about the research he did several weeks ago on how the tradition started. His research showed that it started many centuries ago even before the Realm was created. The Fairy's were hunted by so many others that the Kingdom was at risk for becoming extinct. Lives were also much shorter back then and heirs were needed quickly. Finding a soulmate could take a lifetime. The Fairy King and Queen petitioned the Fates to help them find the heirs mates earlier in life to keep the lineage from disappearing. The tradition started at that time. The Fates eventually created the Fairy Realm. It is only accessible to Fairy people and saved them from extinction and gave them a safe haven from those who hunted them. The world is a much safer place despite the King's fears. Fairy folk moved beyond the Realm and are scattered throughout the world. Finnian suggests that they raise the age of the reveal ceremony and that it only be used if the heir has not found his bonded mate by that time. The King whispers with the Queen and finally agrees that the tradition should change. "We all know some can bond early. Look at Adam and Alice. They were teens living out in the world when they were bonded." Queen Naida will petition the Fates to be sure the Fates are also in agreement.

"Now, about Kaifindar going to college," Finnian challenges his Dad. "I know you are not in agreement with it, but he is my son and I respect your wishes and thoughts. I also must consider Daria, mine, and Kaifindar's wishes. He is an intelligent young man, and I think learning more about the world outside the Realm will make him a better King someday. Merry has certainly been an excellent advisor to both of us with what he learned at university and his travels. I will make sure he learns self-defense. Adam talked about martial arts training. Perhaps to start with he can go to Dragon Valley and learn under Adam and Marshall during the summer vacation. They are already teaching Lady Briana. He will be a better man allowing him to fly the nest and come home when he is ready."

King Aagda looks at his beautiful Queen. "I think those retirement plans we discussed should happen sooner rather than later, my dear. Finnian is ready to become King. He has the knowledge, faith, and spirit to lead us in this more modern time."
    Queen Naida nods in agreement. "Yes, I do believe he is more than ready." She smiles at her second son whose mouth has dropped open.
    Finnian is stunned. "Retirement, since when have you been thinking about retirement Dad? He looks over at his wife and whispers, "Did you know about this?" Daria shakes her head no just as stunned as Finnian.
    The King puts his arm around his son. "Come let us go into the study and talk about this. Naida will take Daria up to the Fates shrine and introduce her and get their agreement on the new plans.
    50044807131_5a1c520eb8_o.jpg
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer I don't have high hopes. When I can't even get into Edit Town, it usually means the save is kaput.
    ****RIP River and Haru.

@CravenLestat Very pretty. (both of them)

@Silver_Pichariz Sounds interesting.

@bekkasan It can get a little frustrating at times, but it definitely keeps things interesting.
    ****She'd been at a graduation and never bothered to change.
    ****Thanks. Mostly it's because I have an intense dislike of creating new saves/Sims, and it's increasingly difficult to find low-to-no CC Sims/Households on the Exchange.
    ****Great pic!
    ****Those are some strange outfits for Royalty. Hope everything works out okay.

@Sleepstar Congrats to Naomi!
    ****Sorry about your save, but you've given me an idea as to how I may be able to salvage my borked saves. *virtual hugs*

@king_of_simcity7 Congrats and best of luck with the reinstall.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Played the Manners save again, and while I did experience a crash (and an Error 12), both were kind of a little bit my fault. I spent too much time in CAS, and then went into Edit Sim and tried to replace a Sim with an earlier copy (from the E12 save) after I'd been in-game for over an hour. I'll try again tomorrow. At some point. Hopefully. My cousin's having a bridal shower, so I don't know how much of my day will be dedicated to that.

Until next time!
    ~MaS83
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    Silver_PicharizSilver_Pichariz Posts: 32 Member
    edited June 2020
    hello, just telling you all, after Sunday, I will be starting a new save family, called the Fowler-Brookes save, the family will consist of:
    Jon Fowler, adult
    Jayne Brookes, Adult
    Seaneka Mitchell (adopted at child) young adult
    Chia Fowler, child
    Adebayo Oyefoso (adopted) Teen
    Love The Sims 3: Could Play it for twelve hours straight if I could.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @MoonandStars83 Unfortunately every time I tried to get the problem sorted it just kept crashing. I ended up having to delete it and tried again in Riverview. It's more likely the Save was corrupted.
  • Options
    Finally got all the EPs and SPs installed :smile:

2KZ0ogn.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Page 3903

@CravenLestat Your SS and Odessa's daughter turned out great!
    Paulina looks great too!

@Nikkei_Simmer Wow, that's a lot of chapters!
    Didn't know River and Haruo were murdered in that save.
    That's lucky, she doesn't even need a carpool.

@bekkasan Looking forward to it. :smile:
    I got the hybrid mod but there aren't many supernaturals to choose from in SV right now. Should change in other towns, trying to get to ten generations in SV first before moving them to Riverview. Kind of going in order of release for the towns.
    Me too, and no one says anything about it.
    Yep, they definitely needed the makeovers. I didn't really do much but they look better at least.
    The longer hair looked alright, not sure why I changed it but I guess I wanted to take the easy route, lol
    Thanks for the comments!
    Oh yeah, I remember Bryce and Flora. Didn't they get young again potions?
    Wow, I guess when you're royalty, you have a lot of potential mates. Let's hope the Fates pick someone good.
    Can't really blame him, he needs a chance to live his life before settling down. It'd be hard to be married and go to college too, although some people have done it.
    The King is probably wrong because I don't see the younger generation sticking to the old customs.
    That did not go well at all.
    Sounds like Kaifindar's grandmother is the one who will listen.
    Glad the tradition will change.
    Wow, can't believe the King is wanting to retire.
    Great update!

@king_of_simcity7 Fingers crossed everything goes alright.
    Glad you got everything installed!

@MoonandStars83 Yeah, the game seems to be picky about what you do. I had one of my crashes just because I switched saves without clearing my caches.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor - Yup... it's a long one...and probably by the tenth generation it will have well over 1000 chapters. :D Man thats going to be one long legacy. Readers will probably take a look at the Chapter count and go. "Nope...not going to read that...it's far too long. But be that as it may... I'm enjoying writing it. :mrgreen:

The pertinent chapters to Haruo and River's death are these.

https://sims3chikamoriseflacy.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-good-die-before-their-time.html
    https://sims3chikamoriseflacy.blogspot.com/2018/10/allans-eulogy.html
    https://sims3chikamoriseflacy.blogspot.com/2018/10/a-target-on-their-back.html
    https://sims3chikamoriseflacy.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-burden-of-grief.html
    https://sims3chikamoriseflacy.blogspot.com/2018/12/to-live-in-hearts.html
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited June 2020
    Having a weird issue. The triplets all look like they normally do when turning to their wolf forms. I believe I know which sliders to use so will probably have to create their werewolf faces. In other news, screenshots for Ava are done but have to write the story. That update may be a few days.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    Just a teaser of a fan-fiction.net story I'm working on for the Sims 3 section of that site:
    Miraj had a sneaking suspicion that his brother was involved in the murder of River and Haruo. Every sign pointed to it – VJ was in the area at the time of the murder, He’d been seen in the company of a blonde-haired woman with a harsh, sinister expression on her face, and he’d been seen heading in the direction of the Chikamori residence, but without concrete evidence; fingerprints or an outright admission of guilt, he couldn’t pin the blame on his brother; he couldn’t go on circumstantial evidence to get an arrest warrant issued for his brother. So he was trying to dig deeper into whether or not VJ was involved. And if it turned out that his brother was involved, he would happily take his brother down.

He remembered all too vividly, Haruo and River’s grand-daughter breaking down in his arms…as she wept for the loss of her Nana and Grandpa…and Miraj having to promise to her that he’d do everything possible to bring her grandparent’s killers in; but every day that went by was yet another day that he couldn’t keep his promise to her. Miraj was at the point where he was ready to go challenge his brother face to face, if he could find him on the island and force him to admit his role in the murder and if he’d escaped to Sunset Valley, Miraj would follow and track him down there. That was the only way that he could conceive cracking that case open.

“So you think your brother’s involved?” Miraj looked up to see Det. Sgt. Ethan Bunch looking at him.

“He’s been seen on this island and it looks like he was in the company of someone who he is either taking orders from or is working with, so it’s hard to tell at this point. Everything points to him, but its all circumstantial evidence and unless we can get a good solid lead that he’s been up at River and Haruo’s place before the murder took place, we have nothing to book him in on.” Miraj said, “Arresting him wouldn’t stand up in court.”

“I wanna know who that woman is that he’s with. I get the feeling that she’s involved too…” Ethan replied as he looked over at the file. “I take it the only description of her is blonde-haired with a mean expression.”

“Yeah, that’s all I got…so far…” Miraj sounded frustrated as he looked at the file again…hoping against hope that something concrete would materialize.

“Anybody else that we can find that we can possibly talk to?” Ethan asked.

“Not that I’m aware of right now, Ethan…” Miraj sighed, “I think we may have to case the area and see if something turns up.”

“If the culprits are still in the area that means that Braden and his family are still in danger.” Parker said as he walked up to the two detectives, “There’s no way to track them down and find out if they’re planning another hit or if they’re just hiding until we relax the cordon enough so that they can get away.”

“I’m keeping up the APB…” Ethan said, “I intend to make sure the department knows that they’re still Be on the Lookout For. And Miraj, I know you don’t like contacting Sunset Valley, but I need you to talk to someone in that detachment and see if they’ve seen your brother around Sunset Valley recently as in the last two to three weeks. I still get the feeling that he’s on this island, but if he, by chance, managed to slip by the units and get off the island, he’s probably back in the Valley.”

“Will do…in this case…” Miraj replied looking at Ethan with a grim expression, “If it can break the case open or do anything to help solve it, then I’ll do whatever it takes.” Ethan knew that Miraj had made a promise to Karina to find her grandparents’ killers and like Parker; he would go to the ends of the earth to make sure that he kept his word. And frankly so would Ethan since they were all interconnected: all of them had graduated from Sunset Valley High School. In fact, River, Haruo, Ethan and Parker were classmates and Miraj was just entering second grade when River and Haruo got married.

Parker looked over at Miraj. “If your brother is involved; you wanna step away from the case. It’s gonna to be hard to take your own brother down.”

Miraj looked at him with a hard look; “No…I’ll gladly take him down if he’s involved and especially if he’s involved in the murder. I want him brought to justice…and locked away.”

Ethan muttered, “Too bad that they took away the rope in 1976…because this kind of hit is the type that especially calls for the death penalty…”

Miraj wasn’t the least bit shocked or offended by Ethan’s assertion. “If he’s involved and he cut the brakes that caused the accident, he deserves to dance at the end of a rope; in fact, if we still had the death penalty; I’d be happy to supply the rope.” Parker gave him a look of 🐸🐸🐸🐸…hard-core... “He should have learned to stay on the right side of the law. Live by the sword; die by the sword.” Miraj looked over at Parker and Ethan, “I swear to you guys, that if he pulls on any of us, I’m going to pull the trigger and take him out.”

Parker and Ethan nodded; the three of them were tight; and this case was personal, considering it involved their classmates’ murder and if Miraj’s brother, VJ, yet another classmate, was involved in planning and executing the hit, then things would get very personal and Miraj had indicated to them whose side he was on. They could count on him to back them up. Miraj was a law-enforcement officer through and through; even family ties wouldn’t stop him from enforcing the law. And if VJ was stupid enough to pull a firearm on them, Miraj would pull his Smith and Wesson and fill him full of .45 ACP and send him to reunite with their father, no questions asked.

All three were sure that VJ had something to do with the murder; it was just that they had no definitive evidence to link him to the crime but it was finding the accomplice that was going to be the tough part. Blonde haired, female, mean-looking; nothing jogged their memories regarding who that person could be. Lots of people fit the first two criteria; even Braden’s wife was blonde haired and female; she just didn’t fit the last description – Greta was a kindly soul and made sure that the detectives were always fed when they came over to update them on what was going on with the case.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited June 2020
    @silverofdreams30 Great to see updates from you, too. Your Bridgeport sims are gorgeous, I like Audrey.

@imdragonit Thank you!

@MoonandStars83 Speckles is gorgeous!!! I love its fur.

@Brandontaylor LOL the werewolves having breakfast was hylarious!
    Great updates!
    *Happy Birthday to Ariana, Abigail and Evan! Aging up triplets is hard!

@CravenLestat Awesome patterns!
    *From where is Paulina's shoes?

@bekkasan I hope I won't miss your toddlers trick-or-treating. It may be frustrating, though.
    *Those fairis in Midnight Hollow are amazing!

@lisasc360 I love how you dress your simself! Great job on grades!

@emorrill Emily is gorgeous! Her style is amazing!
    *Shane's such a big baby

@rubyskywalker I hope you'll enjoy the new expansions. They're amazing!

@king_of_simcity7 I'm glad your PC is back!
    *I have been backing up my sims since 2015 or so because I lost many things I did in 2014. I have some on the Exchange and some on Google Drive.

@PalmArrow Great to see you!
    Your sims look great! I love the beach pictures

Wow, it took me more time than I planned to go over the last 5 pages! ^^0 I've been playing a lot, I'll choose a few screenshots to show here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top