Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    out of curiosity for those of you with Praaven... what parts would be missing if I were to download it and use it without Ambitions? I'm getting WA + Generations sometime soon and Praaven seems interesting.

Not sure, but I wouldn't try it without them.The creator used stuff from every expansion plus heavily CC'd, so if you want to look like what you see in our pics you should have the expansions otherwise some funky things may happen.

I might be getting Ambitions too, actually...
    I might just stick to what worlds I've got and make my own eventually...
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »

I actually installed this yesterday, its super neat, but makes my game run slow.
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

Leif just found out Fjord had a baby girl. Let´s hope he stays away from poker.
    48374602211_741f9dd85a_b.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    67229156_343383059919286_1129621753702645760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQmaANcHDMDrEi0HmtaZDggsJGGtNRCxbyIc44_WEMli3Z5F-9RowVv5ZWo3qtYyFuE&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=08094f99f2d60ef99eac6af358bf27fa&oe=5DAB1E77
    The firestation asked Darren to get a haircut for safety reasons(I didn't like his other hair) So here he is with his new do.

67153582_343383039919288_6706900004629381120_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQma-Eu0VrYAiAARwp5r4fIqK5BTl-jRXBTrkWqH0atLVmkTbDJzb2LkQxIcSCU8MLw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1b86eb9b46c4272aaaac4bdfa890a164&oe=5DE41644
    He had just finished clocking in when the alarms rang.

67630039_343383053252620_8930509624373673984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQlmSENHeky4aMd2MFdv9K1O5TMN4kWMr6vSti3pQ0IuJ2YcYvSC1g17Xg54-8SwVOA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=a0e3ec0b91a3f899352c7bbc983fa497&oe=5DE079E8
    Turns out someone's home was being invaded by gnomes...

67554943_343383239919268_7304511709929013248_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQk1XIFgOT886CjorXw5m_ei_RES-S2b8lUa8--aDjsfNi-WjaIYXk-3lDhCz4pzBFc&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d118cf1bf1bc1a0bd9497cda6e2e9493&oe=5DABEE42
    After a long day at work, he headed out to the local dive bar; unfortunately it was located in the poor side of town.

67403926_343383216585937_4823491467341201408_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQlL27NSYRHcQzTFA96rh8WrS9D0owoyOuDH-O6EsciuCoU6pQyfJSR3d7B-w54I8Xg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b34550f2c000705657ee1d7e77991455&oe=5DE31013
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I woke the boys early for breakfast because I remembered that the push to class comes well before it needs to.
    48334831191_dc9968bc27_o.jpg
    The push to class came just as they finished their breakfast :)
    48334975782_050dbaf092_o.jpg
    Even walking the boys would have got to class an hour before it started but, as sims always do at University, they ran :#:D
    48334830486_d24e285ddd_o.jpg
    Although Keanu and River are both doing Fine Arts and both have their first lesson in the same building, they are attending different classes.
    48334975132_d65047f770_o.jpg
    First class down! :)
    48334974992_02df649a35_o.jpg
    The boys managed to have a little flirt before Keanu was pushed to his next class. River's next class wasn't until 4 so I sent him home.
    48334974857_df79c1752e_o.jpg
    Keanu was an hour and a half early for his next class! I let the boys socialize until the class starts, then choose the "work hard" tone. Hopefully the socializing will get them invitations to parties :D
    48334974717_e1a6ae7ee4_o.jpg
    River worked on his guitar skill when he got home :)
    48334974527_886623f618_o.jpg
    I added my community garden of perfect fruit and veg when the boys arrived. I sent River to harvest the one cheese plant that was ready. I had remembered to pack perfect eggs but completely forgot the cheese!
    48334829321_57d875109d_o.jpg
    River prepared Keanu's favourite, grilled cheese, when he got home :)
    48334829116_737e5ca2c2_o.jpg
    The boys had an hour together before River had to head out :D
    48334973862_f113270ceb_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3597

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for commenting :)
    Humara is definitely giving Simon the brush off!

@CravenLestat Your new sim does have attitude! :D
    Cute scaredy cat! Good thing it wasn't a chicken ;)

@afai1261 Your portrait of Jules looks great and your signature pic is lovely :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Uni does get tiring so I am only sending the boys for a week. I don't care if they get degrees or not because they won't be working when they get home anyway. I just wanted to play them alone for a little while to take a break from the daycare kids :D
    Josh's hair was the worst part about his portrait. I quite like how the face looks.
    Dedric looks cute in his fairy garb :) I am glad no zombies showed for you!

@ZhakiraP Looks like you have quite the challenge ahead of you! Have fun with the Daycare Career! ;):D

@Emily4331 Glad you worked out what was wrong with your CC not showing!

@sassygray5 LOL I am sure that us simmers barely had an impact on AiPortraits. From what I could see every man and his dog has been jumping on the band wagon! :D
  • Options
    River didn't arrive as early for this class because I cancelled the push and sent him a little later.
    48334973742_bf2ee842b2_o.jpg
    I saw the very cute Eddy Mullis come out of the building and took him into CAS for a body swap with my tweaked version :)
    48334973572_af9039ecb0_o.jpg
    48334828466_24f2f0b338_o.jpg
    Keanu painted while River was at class.
    48334828251_3bff7aca9e_o.jpg
    The boys ate when River got home :)
    48334972742_c0012a7584_o.jpg
    River had a wish to meet someone new so I sent the boys to the bowling alley :) I thought I had taken a pic of them chatting with new sims but must have forgotten to hit the C key :#
    48334827816_bc6325ee2a_o.jpg
    I love seeing the animations of those watching, especially the facetious clap :D
    48334971727_f02ae54b2f_o.jpg
    The boys got a couple of good shots but very low scores :D
    48334827131_1ba8382eb1_o.jpg
    48334970977_f1876dabdf_o.jpg
    Keanu was the only one to take a dive :D
    48334826671_6dff3bda04_o.jpg
    Keanu slept with his eyes open :o:D
    48334970627_8cc3758478_o.jpg
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    @rubyskywalker I've been toying with the idea of making my own world recently myself. I had started and gotten fairly far into creating one a few years ago and then the HD died, taking all creations with it. Life happened and now I'm back to enjoying the sims, and have expanded my content a bit, I'm toying with the idea of making my own world. It was super fun but also slightly frustrating :lol:

@GraceyManor Thanks! :blush: It was really fun to design :)

@bekkasan that zen meditation screenie was almost like an optical illusion in the second between seeing it and then reading what you wrote. :lol: Congrats Adam! And thanks! Not sure I'm really going to present it as a story. It's my "less complicated" game haha lol But I am taking screenies of just playing them that I'll share. Starting to miss my other story though lol

@emorrill Oh do have a nice time with your parents! I can't even imagine how good it must be to see them. I see my dad only a few times a year and even that seems like forever! Hug 'em with all your might! <3

@jonny522 Bah, tough roll on the crash, sorry :( I really enjoyed the rest of the shots you posted though. That jog in the rain actually is quite lovely really! And I love the super sweet relationship between Lindsay and Alex - just the way a relationship should be! <3 ! I use to become so goal oriented in my normal playing that I would forget to have moments between partners like that - next thing I'd know their relationship is taking a nose dive lol.

@coco I really do think it was all a combination of trial, error, and finally finding someone to put it into simple "A then B then C" detail for me. Finding out/realizing that if you're using the level terrain tool, clicking one side of a tilted tile would level it to the opposite side's level (whether up or down)

@sassygray5 Thank you! It was so fun to do! But I am starting to miss my other TS3 family - as well as thinking about trying to design an entire world lol :)

more later :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comment :smile: Nice to see your Sims back in University :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    There's something for you, @CravenLestat on MTS - a Townie Makeover Challenge :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2019
    @jillbg No challenge to big,I am not scared like Coco :sweat_smile:

Everybody Special gift for you.Guaranteed to make any expansion,stuff pack and store outfit a work of art.

Download Link Below

B28M0av.png

HwSBxVJ.png

Yes you can recolor it :o *See also Avatar*

UBxcx56.png

Download Link

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9328246

Model Credit: Valentina Garcia

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 3599
    @PalmArrow Thanks for the links! :smile:
    @jonny522 I've heard that having too many items in the inventory can cause game issues. I hope you didn't lose too much progress from the crash. Looks like Ryan is following in his father's footsteps. Well duhh Alex and Lindsey are totally in love :wink:. How did you get the teens to work adult jobs? The red and orange leaves on the trees look pretty. Oh no another fire. I think Alex should teach Ryan how to put out fires just in case it happens while he's away. Hmm how interesting that Ryan hasn't told Alex about the new job. I wonder if he will approve.
    @Emily4331 Thanks for the info. I will try to look into it on the weekend :smile:
    @emorrill That's a long time of not seeing your parents. I hope you have a wonderful time with them :heart:
    @bekkasan Adam (and you) must have so much patience to meditate for so long :tongue:

pg. 3600 :star:
    @GraceyManor Thanks it's so much fun. I just checked again and the website is still down :disappointed:
    What really, being invaded by gnomes is an actual firefighter emergency? It's been a long time since I've played it. The bar seems a bit lonely. I hope Darren can find love soon :smile:
    @DeafSimmer One of my sims rolled the insane trait for the first time. Do you notice Nebula changing clothes often? Her and Max seem really cute together. I don't think Luna telling Max off is going to keep him away from Nebula. Somehow I doubt Nebula will listen either.
    @Emily4331 The Deep Conversations mod is a bit different. It could be fun when starting a fresh save with one sim. Are you going to try it?
    @ZhakiraP He sure looks worried. Maybe it's best for everyone if he stops gambling.
    @mikezumi River must be eager to get to class since he's way ahead of Keanu. I wish sims could walk side by side. Sims are always starving after uni classes haha. I hope the boys start getting some party invites for their hard work. Showering together is very time efficient and water saving :smile:
    Poor Eddy has been studying at university for decades at this point :lol: Looks like Keanu is giving a slow clap. It's hilarious when sims sleep with their eyes open. Maybe he's reliving the embarrassment of falling while bowling over and over :tongue:
    @AbellaKellaher I absolutely need detailed instructions and pictures when trying to do anything technical in build mode. It's great that you were able to get the effect you were after. In all the years I have probably played with constrainfloorelevation only a couple times because I'm a wimp :lol:
    @CravenLestat :angry: For your information I did most of the work last night but it was getting late and I didn't want to rush. I was going to post a teaser for you but I don't think you deserve it anymore, so there :tongue::relieved:
    I guess your pattern is ok.... :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @coco :#

KRQYyGh.gif

Edit: Your prize Laetitia is waiting if you succeed

Teaser #2

PDv7Rp7.png
    Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @coco
    There were sims there.I think Darren's fine with the single life.XD He's got his good ole dog ted.
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »

Oh that looks cool! Maybe I will try it out.

@GraceyManor I like the new hair! Gnome invasion :D

@CravenLestat oooooh *downloads*

@Mikezumi looks like the boys are having a good time at university. Creepy eyes-open sleeping... :D

I haven’t had energy for Simming the past few days. Sometimes after a long day the long process of starting up my game and all just feels so :sleeping: Hopefully tomorrow.
  • Options
    Actually - I'm getting 4 expansions in 2 weeks. :smiley:
    Generations, Ambitions, World Adventures & Island Paradise.
    All that's left after that is University Life and a couple SPs

Hopefully my computer will last me until I can get a new one after this...

@AbellaKellaher Went to go work on mine out of curiosity and computer crashed again. Guess it'll have to wait...

@CravenLestat I'll downloading some of ur patterns soon for sure! And ur Disney shirts.

Anyone know any good PINK or real life brand custom clothing? Or tshirts with cute quotes?
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
  • Options
    Today I played around with the James family. Didn't accomplish much though. The twins, Quinn and Willow, will become toddlers soon. Nellie got sick on leisure day, making going to Cornelia Goth's pool party a short trip. She's supposed to write a biography of her but I'm yet to get the option?
    Plus the babysitter, Max Bowden, didn't even care for Quinn & Willow while they were gone! Good thing they rushed home!
    Also, knowing me, forgot the bills and the RepoMan took the tv. It was on the cooking channel, making gingerbread houses. Guess they didn't like Christmas in July!

Today Nellie rolled a wish to own a venue. I only have two in my town right now - a Dive Bar and a dance club.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @rubyskywalker You can make stuff real easy just using CAP

mqEpH1g.png

As far as this sim,well you can't have her, KERRY IS MINE!!!! if I so much as see your sim 200 feet from her mailbox in Starlight Shores I will.................

I mean umm yeah create a pattern

:D

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    @rubyskywalker bah! stinky beans about the crashing! My game crashed on me tonight but luckily nothing exciting happened in my play since my last save :lol: I'm hoping to get a new laptop when school starts but we'll see. Fingers crossed, right?

I always get a notice to pay the bills if it's late and it takes the sum automatically - I wonder if that's a perk of one of the exp packs you don't have.. That repo man sure can be annoying!
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    My game crashed and I found out why...I accidentally left my HQ GraphicsRules in there. :lol: Whoopsie. :grimace: At least nothing super important happened after my last save.

Anyway, I started a save with Alicia DiPaolo (my avatar sim) and I switched worlds from Icolopolis to a restyled Sunset Valley (with all the originally townies) because I thought Icolopolis caused the last memory related crash. I'm not sure whether I'll go back to Icolpolis or do this save. I'll have to think about it.

Here's a few pieces of evidence I found to debunk the ol' "Sims 3 sims have no emotion" thing :tongue:
    WL72l56.jpg
    Jared: She's hot! :love:
    Gobias: She's hot! :love:
    Connor: Hmm...not sure...
    Alicia: I LOVE DOORS. :lol:

The stare off between mortal enemies.
    o4Pa2JV.png

eZSWL6Y.jpg
    Gobias is probably talking about how Jared will be in jail someday, which obviously upset Connor a bit. :lol: They might have a bad relationship, but he's still his brother!

Something tells me Alicia and I have the same heat tolerance. :lol:
    NJz1Lsd.jpg

And I gave Jared a little makeover and actually caught a pic of him smiling!
    HU2eh8a.jpg

But, most importantly for those who wanted to know about the mod ( @coco @sassygray5 ) I did have Deep Conversations installed and going. A few notes:

-Jared said something that annoyed Alicia, which prompted Jared to tell her basically that being in her presence is literally the worst thing in the world. :lol: Funny, considering some later things he says.

-Gobias flirted with Alicia and said, "You're absolutely stunning!" Dawww :3

-Jared again said something that bored Alicia and he told her not to mess with him. I had her apologize in response. :lol: I'm not looking to get beat up! :astonished:

-Jared, Alicia, and Connor went outside to hangout by the pool. Connor was on his laptop, but I had Alicia make some drinks, one of which she offered to Jared. So, a little juiced up, the pair let their differences aside to flirt a bit. :lol: Jared even gave Alicia a massage! I guess he didn't hate her anymore, since he decided to tell her about how exhausting his day had been. Alicia responded positively. A few more flirts later and Jared also said, "You're absolutely stunning!"

Guys, you're inflating her ego. :tongue: Stop. :lol:

Anyway, this was in the span of like 10 mins, so I am no expert or anything. But I do think the mod seems super cute. :smile:
  • Options
    @Emily4331 Conner in that first screenie checking her out like he is judging a science fair :D

Sooo Thirtsy

3nRF8jg.gif

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top