Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• SaintcSaintc Posts: 12 New Member
    A few days before he died, Jared took his kids out fishing with him. :)
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    @bekkasan oooo I love the suspense you're building in this story! I can't wait to find the answers to Adam's questions!

I took a minute to quickly resize/crop some of the screenies I've taken since starting the Romani circus. There's over 30 so I'll post a couple and then put the rest under a spoiler. Some are from the first lot and some from the rebuild. I liked the layout of the first lot better but I think it's what may have been causing so many issues, which was one of the reasons for the move. The roofs were the other lol

The girls' leaving prom. They had an ok time. Kiku (on the left) got into two fights and both girls were unsuccessful with their "crushes" even though they had only gone to school for 2 days lol. I'll keep them in school long enough to go to another - long enough to make some friends and have some high school antics :)
    9kjwP8L.jpg

Riko and Tiny George jamming on a Thursday night :)
    QoJH3oF.jpg

The very first night they all sat around the campfire eating various things from the fridge. Riko burnt her apple as was not pleased but ate it anyway :lol: her face cracks me up in the second shot here
    21XmYyo.jpg
    FSrlUdS.jpg

Rummy performing for tips while waiting for his upcoming show
    Y8lUXC2.jpg

Some how the stage decorations of the park have stayed in Rummy's set up lol. A little cluttered but oh well :lol:
    vlIUXKn.jpg

Selina's first night as Rummy's assistant :)
    b829nR4.jpg

It was his first Legendary show, so the audience must have loved Selina ;)
    SrkTsqQ.jpg

After such a good show Rummy decided to take Selina to a fancy dinner at the bistro. Because he's a genie and they can eat whatever they like they only go out for "fancy dress up" nights. Their clothes may be a little outdated but they still look adorable. I tried to get a nice close up of Selina to really show her facial features that I worked to actually resemble Romani facial features. After dinner they went back to camp and watched the stars but I turned the camp lights off so it was more romantic - which means too dark for screenies lol
    zzGaHV7.jpg
    lbmsCAr.jpg
    cow3jQY.jpg

While they were out Tiny George and Peaches hung out to watch their favorite Terror TV show together. Although Tiny George was tired, he was a little too frightened to go to sleep right away so they ate some pie and ice cream. Ice cream always makes Tiny George feel better.
    XdC4ffu.jpg
    IaUdz8T.jpg

More prom pics
    YNdk9w1.jpg
    ELamEpd.jpg

Kiku had a school assignment to catch a fish so Peaches took her to the local fishing spot. After 3 hours Kiku had caught nothing but Peaches had caught several so Peaches was more than happy to give Kiku one for school. On their way back Peaches gave Kiku her second driving lesson
    o2ynumw.jpg
    GxS2Qcv.jpg

Peaches upgrading the washing machine to unbreakable. Most of the plumbing fixtures get "self cleaning" since after 10 plumbing repairs they're unbreakable anyway, but I wasn't sure if this constitutes a plumbing item or not :lol:
    hWBEfFL.jpg

Tiny George tending his small garden. With finances tight while they saved up for the plot of land right next to their camp, Tiny George's garden comes in handy in terms of Selina's elixers and keeping everyone's energy up.
    8RUYrCp.jpg

The girls had this friend (can't remember her name) come home from school with them. Boy does she suffer from RBF. But what a nice friend to clean up after herself! Then the girls decided to all dance together and Riko was really cracking me up. This girl and Kiku were just doing the side step slight bounce thing while Riko was going nuts all Tiny Kicks style. :lol: I found out a few days later that there were NO boys at the high school :neutral:
    ITe9Dkn.jpg
    zRIAVKL.jpg
    ho38iwS.jpg

now for just some random shots

I was bummed when a bunch of wild horses ran around the camp for half the morning because both of the girls had wishes to see wild horses but it was a school day!
    a7gJwIv.jpg

Olive the Cat volunteering for the swords of destiny. Sorry kitty, you too small!! :lol::joy:
    vuo9kWy.jpg

Tiny George practicing in Peaches' wagon
    9s6DIgE.jpg

Riko and Selina pillow fight. Two seconds after this screenie Riko got mad at Selina for being too rough :lol:
    BNaFdCW.jpg

Kiku reminding me of exactly why I stay away from social media conversations about politics
    Q2BRXj3.jpg

Selina's first work outfit was a pair of Daisy Dukes, a tank top from the future and a pair of stilettos, so obvs I had to redo. I tried to make her look a little like the woman who use to give my best friend's mom's a tarot card reading in her living room when I was growing up. :lol:
    xpOoeLT.jpg

Aww, cute spontaneous dip kiss first thing in the morning. :love:
    nna7qHW.jpg

I noticed these showed up when we moved lots, so I sold one and bought Selina the fastest broom. Thanks for your service, Mr. Gnome! :D
    MJPAlqi.jpg

Selina was promoted and left work looking like who knows what. Ah much better lol
    dodgrlu.jpg

The promotion involved later work hours. The next day she came home (right next door) and as she passed some lunatic playing drums in the middle of a mostly empty field she started running for her life. Run Selina!! That girl's got no tempo! :joy:
    dBdTK5y.jpg

Anyway, that's obviously a lot for now - I just thought now that I'm certain that the new lot works fine, I can post everything up to current :)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited July 2019
    So the firefighter career doesn't work with houses on foundations.My sim had to move out of my favorite world to a world that works with the career, gonna give Everything Island a go.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    @bekkasan I was going to say the same - your story IS intriguing! I love the WereFae legend. And very nice writing! It sounds like a TV show.

@AbellaKellaher looks like the circus is doing well. Very cute prom pics :) And that cat on stage :D Hey you could adopt it and teach it tricks! :D

I got some game time in today! I switched back to a save I haven't visited in a while, Shane Star, my acrobat in Starlight Shores. I felt like playing a smaller household and though she is engaged her fiance, Brian is just a roommate for now. It's refreshing to rotate to a single Sim household since I normally play 8 Sims at once.

I started out by giving Shane a quick makeover to update some of her hair/makeup/clothes. What do you think?

48384462816_55da51e667_b.jpg

Shane has the irresistible trait and a random stranger at the beach tried to kiss her. :D Of course he's also a werewolf wearing a leather jacket. :D

48384462876_b53506c377_b.jpg

I made the outfit for her using @CravenLestat's new pattern :) Still trying to decide if I like this hairstyle.

48384604102_b1cb993169_b.jpg

Lifestyle of the rich and famous... Shane rides in style. She's level 9 in the acrobat career and is a two-star celebrity. But she still lives in a super small dinky house with two roommates even if she does get to ride in a limo.

48384604282_5be34e0e6b_b.jpg

Shane performs a very successful gig at Rodeo Go Go:

48384604762_b79b627fef_b.jpg

48384604587_f4931b6084_b.jpg

Spotted this random werewolf eating while a teen tries to do his homework. :lol: I think his face says it all.

48384604877_4d67db2ff5_b.jpg

After her gig Shane moonlights at the bar while the mixologist watches very grudgingly....

48384463701_e100262883_b.jpg

48384463951_aec00f33c6_b.jpg

Shane met her fiance Brian at university a long time ago and I love how much they have in common. They both share the irresistible and good sense of humor traits, love pancakes, and are wizard and witch! I caught them practicing magic together:

48384464176_a2d3acf5df_b.jpg

Here they are on a date at the beach:

48384605752_995b3cc23b_b.jpg

That evening Shane had a bachelorette party at The Grind and TWO party dancers came. The party rocked on until 6AM.

48384605682_007d0c0372_b.jpg

And lastly two random pics I took:

48384464741_694257793f_b.jpg

48384465141_d9f1ba71d7_b.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 3600
    @rubyskywalker Apparently to write a biography all you have to do is talk to the sim for a while and the option will show up on the computer. That's exciting that the twins will age up soon :smile:
    @Emily4331 Yeahh this game hates good graphics lol. Alicia is such a beautiful sim. Where did you get this restyled Sunset Valley if you don't mind me asking. Haha Connor looks like he's debating with himself about whether he thinks Alicia is cute. Jared is more straightforward kinda guy! :lol: Aw Jared is a cutie. The mod is a cute idea I just wonder if the dialogue would get repetitive after a while.

pg. 3601
    @jillbg The website is still down today. The day that Emily4331 introduced it to us was the last day it was up :lol:
    Here's some more portraits that I did, but didn't share.
    aiportraits-1563870698.jpg
    aiportraits-1563870795.jpg
    aiportraits-1563871002.jpg
    I couldn't get a single good one of Saville no matter what I tried :lol:
    @PalmArrow Thanks! Craven got Betty Simovitch and Pearl Yang right but the third is still a mystery :smile:
    It's been a while since I've seen this family. I love your pattern on Amelia's dressing gown, it's so versatile. Aw no I'm sorry that Nathaniel passed. With all those sims standing together there must have been a lot of arm waving! It's coming back to me now, I remember about Marisella aging up and becoming pregnant. I love how you put the trees behind the arch. Perfect timing for little Evangeline to make her way into the world :heart:
    @Shadow_Assassin Cool pictures of your ghosts :smile:
    @Mikezumi All that gardening and kissing with River really tired Keanu out! River is probably stressed to write notes for both of them. Must be a very boring class because nearly everyone is asleep. That trait compatibility is a total overreaction, it's not like they are good and evil.
    River's sketch is hilarious, I just hope it's not meant to represent Keanu :lol: I have a couple sims with the brooding trait and they do like to autonomously brood a lot. I think I fiddled with the Retuner settings for it too. Everybody wants to get at that keg. What happened to Cid's luscious locks haha.
    @bekkasan I don't usually play with premades either so if roles were reversed and I was the one that had to guess I would be clueless too. The one with the red hair is Pearl Yang, I was wondering if you would be able to recognise her since she's been involved in The Cowboy and The Mermaid briefly. The Charlie's Angels poses made me crack up. I'm glad I was able to recall a fun memory for you :smile:
    @jonny522 I love the vacation house. The view from the second floor must be beautiful. You did a great job :smile:
    @CravenLestat Correct and correct. I'll give you a hint. The third sim originally has very thin eyebrows and came with a world starting with S. Surely now you will know who it is :smile:
    @sassygray5 Thanks! I'm happy you liked them :smile:
    @Emily4331 I love promoting my sport on here because I guess it's kind of an unknown thing on the other side of the pond :wink:
    Oh gosh I couldn't get any good portraits of Saville without him looking like a Ken doll because of his tanned skin and blonde hair. I posted some more portraits above in jillbg's tag if you were interested :smile: And thanks for the compliments about my photoshoot, coming from you the master of fashion and poses it's really nice :smile:

pg. 3602
    @bekkasan Dwayne Wolff seems like a good guy, I hope the town can embrace him as an occult Mayor elective. Adam must be glad that occults of the present day are much open minded than back then. What a fascinating story! I like how Shanta and Eloin fell in love and their son became the catalyst for the WereFae legend. It's very sad though that he had to sacrifice himself to banish the evil. I hope this legend doesn't repeat itself for Adam's sake! It's good that Marshall has lots of material for future books from this trip :smile:
    @AbellaKellaher It's only been 2 days so I'm sure the girls will have a lot more chances to get to know their crushes. Some of the things that sims cook over a fire are hilarious. At least Riko isn't wasteful! Congratulations on the legendary show. Rummy and Selina look adorable in their fancy clothes. I love Selina's makeup. Tiny George is actually just a big teddy bear isn't he haha. Is that really true that after 10 repairs plumbing items become unbreakable? I never knew that :open_mouth: I also give them unbreakable because the sound of water spraying everywhere is so annoying to me. I think the girls' friend from school is cute. That's weird that there are no boys at school. Ooh those wild horses are lovely. I think Olive's got a deathwish wanting to volunteer for a sword trick lol. Selina's work outfit is gorgeous, I love how you used the patterns. I can never bear to sell the gnome graves so I have literally at least 20 of them in the family inventory. Bahh randomised work outfits are always terrible. At least the drum girl had the decency to practice where she won't annoy anyone :smile:
    @GraceyManor I hope you find the perfect world for you. I usually just stick with EA so I have no suggestions sorry.
    @sassygray5 I'm glad you got the time to play an older save. Shane is lovely! Her purple hair is a really pretty shade and I love her eye makeup. That werewolf guy is way too opportunistic. Her swimsuit with the pattern looks awesome! Her hair is edgy and looks good in my opinion. The contrast of her living in a dingy house while also being a celeb and riding in limos is so funny. The teenager is saying "Daaaaad c'mon cut it out you're embarrassing me!". Lol the mixologist hates people doing a better job than her. Brian seems like the perfect guy for her. How sweet that they can practice magic together. Omg the dancers have that terrible mullet hairstyle :lol:
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @coco I take my role as Master of Fashion very seriously. :tongue:
    Here's the restyled SV:
    https://grandelamacreations.tumblr.com/post/184556725525/grandelama-sunset-valley-restyled-by
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @Emily4331 Thanks!
    @coco Nellie has talked to Cornelia often and the option doesn't show.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    67840210_344182393172686_2990295366940753920_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnyLBJST0CddtWAcNT5lsN8ybVhx7Aqag8uAS_eyBAr-jSgbPaR-D3GlR53tBZqSD0&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=913cf56bb03c64c05461bf9ef225c583&oe=5DE363E3
    Darren transfered to Everything Island(Odd name for a town he thought)

67346692_344182403172685_256314173527425024_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQn0sWHs-Gvz9-9NsasDoP9FcqkpCuT3CBLNAIn5AuizhJ4NW6acyeyNqqetl1NGLLQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=ba3d67159112de35677e85fee71ff1c0&oe=5DA4546E
    First day on the job in his new town and a house is already burning down.

67774181_344182413172684_7337444033096056832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQnZ0Zty1j2M8tZtw3A3mCBfUWG4C24uCwvgtxe1OA3exB5gOdVvh7xNArU4SG0qtBA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e0ab0306ee8a7d560e5b9a1c5a23c3ab&oe=5DA514B7
    Darren, there's people trapped inside his captain's voice rang out over the pager.

67735425_344182499839342_3323817040812179456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQkscJIsD2tGxJKlUnB589gpz2X82WhwafaG47rb7jWIqfHZLISeemWnJd6Qo9OOpZg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=27572e15cfad3b9da01ae2f115ef9732&oe=5DE29CDC
    He had to try to find a safe way into the house.

67506137_344182483172677_5777147663602417664_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQn7XUwFHG0FgSnjqWrekwDeT70-ITiIK5xRsSjrGfhXq31lKKaUmVObheXDFPsQZ4Y&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bacffa4d8421308f0e2da32fa04367d3&oe=5DDEB57F
    "This way out." "No! I can't leave my house to burn!!" The woman was frantic."Your house can be rebuilt, you can't.Please, come out." "Fine."
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2019
    @coco Ummm is the third girl Kerry Kasmir :o

And your sim is ready you slacker :# Are you online??

uav3Z8n.png

Edit: Since nobody else said I will say it, your background setting on your photoshoot was really well done.So pretty with the tropical vegetation and the water spray with the almost runway like narrow walkway.Would be great for a fashion show.

@sassygray5 Her swimwear hairstyle is adorable it fits her,anything similar to that is perfect.Here are 2 you can try I think would be really cute

http://customcontentcaboodle.com/yume-kitty-hair-by-zauma/

http://simshairs.com/newseas-ladder-to-heaven-hairstyle-retextured-by-pocket/

@bekkasan I read your spell out loud..my dog turned into a flying monkey grabbed a pair of scissors and chased me around the kitchen.What kind of black magic is this. :s

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @CravenLestat Yes it was Kerry Kasmir well done :mrgreen:
    TS3-W-2019-07-26-17-10-17-54-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-26-17-11-03-37-2.png
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @sassygray5 , I love your pictures, especially the one of Shane surfing and of the limo driving through Starlight Shores. I love how you recoloured @CravenLestat 's pattern to fit her hair, too! (I must say Shane is for me so unexpected as a female name, that for a while I was wondering why you were writing about some guy named Shane, but showing only screenshots of a girl!)
    When I opened my Sunset Valley game, I was reminded of two things: first, Amelia's life bar is full, so she could die at any moment. :( And second, Marisella is pregnant again!

Amelia rolled the wish to retire, so I had her make the call at once.

ZoAmJYD.jpg

George and Marisella gathered around her to celebrate her retirement. I love that the symbol for "Congratulations on your retirement!" is a yeti.

2CK7aFf.jpg

4nWMnuz.jpg

In the meantime, Evangeline found her way into the toy chest.

bs5xxaD.jpg

George is a self-employed writer, and the novel he is currently working on is called "Sunset and bananas". I can't remember if the game came up with that title, or if I did!

9AHEkvY.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    So, bizarrely, my game crashes after awhile and every time it has been memory related. It's bizarre, but I have a hunch it might have something to do with Nvidia Freestyle. Because I know I don't have so much more content in my game than I did last time I played that it would crash due to max memory usage, so it has to be something new. :lol: Freestyle came to mind, so I'm going to disable it for now. Since Reshade hates me again, I think I will just find a lighting mod that I really like.

Anyway, I did play a bit. I decided on Icolopolis. Not a lot happened, just sent Alicia around trying to meet people.

I thought she looked quite lovely coming off of the elevator, so I took this pic. :lol:
    xu9ey3e.jpg

Went to a lounge...where people were talking about Beau like he was there, but he wasn't and where the pianist was starving to death right before our eyes. :lol:
    VZkW2hz.png

I ran into Vladimir later than night and gave him a makeover. :3
    nTXOIcn.jpg
    Hey check out my sweet UI that I totally meant to capture. :wink:
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 21A

67171805_10156470711001497_3231908481594294272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQn2U3sm7lrTtAUVdBOsgi4VgYVR6v4sk3o_BBVsh5X0Ho66WraPa7Ks-I76EbIO-4f6SuKXwMLIocYeyIgkFB-t&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=a53e8166bd65e6e03a8d727b5000671d&oe=5DAF5BD6

The next day was hard for Simon. He spent most of the day trying not to text Humara but she was all that he could think about. Was there really something going with her and Nick? What happened when they met up the previous week. He constantly looked at his phone to see if she would text him but she never did. Perhaps it was clear that she was not interested in him anymore and was probably with Nick. Simon would be plagued by thoughts of her being in bed with Nick and no doubt that Nick was laughing at him. Eventually later in the afternoon he gave in and sent her a text message seeing how she was. Big mistake. He was now looking at his phone seeing if she would reply. No doubt she would ignore his messages. Perhaps Nick had seen the messages and they were having a laugh at him together. Then to his surprise she text him back.

67303525_10156470710951497_1474150054364184576_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQmVNceolikxxsJYGN7yb8H8hdv9qhE_exiKF-APmyrWuESRmxIAhug7iGA1HZnAZVvO0PY1xDfikIb1uPepr2Vj&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=aa7f3cc3be9c289b756868f61c250c01&oe=5DAF55CC
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Parts 21 and 22 complete. Some bits would have to be edited as it would not be suitable for the forums. Going to get more screenshots from in game now :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited July 2019
    @coco I just love those portraits and can't wait until the website works again... :s

@CravenLestat Cool idea, you pattern challenge! I like @coco's set-ups, too! :) Have you thought about the MTS one yet:grey_question:
    NymlADp.jpg
    @bekkasan , I love your WereFae backstory! (I didn't read the spell out loud after i read what happened to Craven :smiley: )

@Emily4331 , Alicia really is lovely! I like her fluffy jacket.

@king_of_simcity7 , now I'm very curious to hear what she texted back!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Hi all. Still on vacation but reading your updates without logging on on my phone.
    Hot weather but always a nice time visiting family in one of my favorite cities.
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited July 2019
    Nadiya decides to invite Venessa out to a nice meal. Since she met her, Nadiya quickly realizes that she was attracted to her friend.
    MqdnebI.png
    Growing up, Nadiya was very closeted, so this was a big deal for her to admit to herself that she was attracted to a female sim.

"Venessa I... there's something I need to tell you." Nadiya says.
    Venessa looks at her. She could tell that something has been on her friend's mind lately.
    "What is it Nadiya?" She asks.
    Nadiya lets out a breath.
    "I... I'm attracted to you, okay?" She finally admits.

lTzIQsa.png
    "You... you're attracted to me?" Venessa asks.
    Nadiya stares at the expression on her friend's face in sheer terror.
    Had she messed up? Should she have kept her feelings a secret?
    Nadiya runs out of the restaurant in a panic.
    Vanessa frowns. Where did she go?!

After taking a breather, Nadiya returns to the table, only to discover that the waiter never even gave her her food. She was angry. Why was her friend only given food and she wasn't?!
    Nadiya runs up to the first person she sees, and lets them have it.
    "I ordered TWO plates and we were only given ONE plate! Is this how you treat people that eat here?! It's pathetic!" She shouts.
    opWSu38.png
    Nadiya storms out of the restaurant after that.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    edited July 2019
    @king_of_simcity7 I'm betting that reply from Humara will not be good for Simon.

@PalmArrow Cute family in Sunset Valley. It's always sad when an elder's life bar fills up and you're just waiting for the day... :disappointed:

@coco @CravenLestat @PalmArrow awe thanks guys I'm happy you like Shane :smile: She is actually a Sim I made which I rarely do so it means a lot to me that you like her! @PalmArrow I suppose Shane is an unusual name for a girl but that's why I like it :smile:

I tried one of the hairs you suggested @CravenLestat :smile: I like it a lot. Couldn't get the other one to show up in game not sure why.

48390501202_74b806c971_b.jpg

I think this outfit from Movie Stuff is actually a pretty good acrobat costume.

48390501467_2e233d8dc2_b.jpg

She reached level 10 of the acrobat career today and has completed her lifetime wish.

48390501622_707a6f2d7c_b.jpg

Ice cream!

48390363241_aed008e614_b.jpg

Is it normal for Starlight Shores to have a TON of vehicles?! Overwatch removes around 50,000 per night :open_mouth:

@sassygray5 I will have the next part up soon :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @AbellaKellaher Nice pictures of the prom :smile:

@sassygray5 Nice pictures of Shane :smile:

@GraceyManor Interesting scenes from Everything Island :smile:

@PalmArrow I have had some strange titles from the game when my Sims have written before :smile:

@Emily4331 Nice pictures of Alicia :smile:

@wolfkomoki1 Sounds like a rude waiter or just a mistake from the kitchen staff?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    ARGH! Forgot that books that are brought from homeworld on a vacation causes the game to break! I wonder if I should start a poll asking "who would be willing to crowdfund $20 for EA to fix The Sims 3?" Anyways, sorry rant over.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top