Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,127 Member
    Boy oh boy there are many lovely posts to comment on here. :blush:

@CK213 It's nice to see you back. :) What a humorous challenge! :lol:

@GraceyManor
    Gosh the screenshtots of the reception are beautiful!
    You have a real knack at posing sims.And her veil...looks wow! In my game it looks no where near as lovely.
    ^Aww, thank you sweetie. <3
    Hmm, maybe it's my new graphics card that makes the veil pop? :confused: I have noticed that some CC outfits look 1,000 times more elegant since getting this new computer. ;) And to think I was about to get rid of some of them...
    ----
    Girl, THIS picture:
    61345372_305185857072340_4700791441469734912_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeHkbbGd81UeV9IySnLD3YhuxF2ZBeVlgv-gAejSFAgvTIhoi0s0n-xLSbHt6hRUfFaOOPXdCh5uHAQWQso29hipLJX_0qnUhYsQtwxpTnArug&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c8376c834cdbe8fd679420d609a2c26b&oe=5D514B56
    LOVE! <3
    Aww, shouldn't Kristy be happy that Josh is in town? :confused: He's treated her like a real keeper, and I hope she can see that.
    ----
    So which songs are you quoting and who are the artists? I'm curious because you know I love music. :blush: Is it Country music?
    Josh singing... *sigh* :love:

@bekkasan You know I always squeal when there's a new Dwight and Lorelei chapter. :mrgreen:
    I've noticed throughout the years of playing this game that each sim feels differently throughout their pregnancy and I LOVE the realism that adds to the game. :) Most of the time I have sims who get moderately sick and throw up. Others I've had them throwing up like literally every 2 sim hours :flushed: (In the first "trimester" - Catarina Vanderburg being one of them :lol: ) and one time I can remember the lady sim never getting sick AT ALL (throwing up) like how it was with Lorelei. It's just amazing. :smiley: Lorelei is a lucky gal in so many ways. ;)
    Aww, when she revealed the pregnancy that was cute! And then to see how happy Dwight got, just awwwww! <3
    It's ok to rub and love on her belly Dwight, even if it's flat. :blush:
    They hold each other tightly kissing with a new kind of passion that this news has brought to their lives.
    ^I love this. Because it's so true! <3
    ----
    That checkered shirt looks so GOOD on Dwight! :love: Where's his cowboy hat? ;):p
    Of course he's the kind of man who will take good care of his wife while she's preggers and make sure she's comfortable. <3
    I LOVE the interaction where dad's can talk to the baby belly. <3
    Yeah it's always very helpful to read books on what to expect with your first child. ;)
    Oh yay they're going to buy a house! :smiley: I can't wait to see which one they choose!
    I guess it makes sense that pregnant sims can't dive, but for a mermaid...that shouldn't be a problem. :confused:
    Frisky time! :mrgreen:
    ----
    OMGosh lady! These HOUSES they are looking at! :astonished: Did you build all those? Or at least a couple? Cause wow lady you're awesome! :star:
    AH! I remember you building that beach house! :smiley: It's gorgeous, especially with the wrap around porches! <3 And it has it's own private pier as well as a beach? :open_mouth: Oh man, I LOVE it!
    Lorelei looks so excited to get that text from Dwight. :smiley: Awww!
    Ohhhh that view of the backyard. <3<3 Then the way Dwight has his arms wrapped around her... aww.
    These chapters were worth waiting for. :star:

@king_of_simcity7 Ah! I can't read your updates here yet because I haven't gotten caught up on your story thread. :disappointed: Which I am working on, promise! :)
    Sadly that is part of the culture of 'handouts' where some people expect to be given free stuff without working.
    ^Indeed. That would be called the "Sense of Entitlement" mentality and I hate that it's a part of our society today. :unamused: Anything worth having you gotta work hard for. That's where true satisfaction in life comes from. :star:

@Mikezumi OMGosh Hank's face while eating that hot shrimp! :lol: Nice shot!
    Yeah, I prefer my guy sims to be human as well. :blush:
    Oooh, shower pictures. :love:
    I'm jealous of Zumi living in a house full of such good lookin' men. ;)
    Eddy in the tub. :love: You're killing me here lady! :lol:
    Looks like Zumi was rolling her eyes at something. :lol:
    Been enjoying your updates. :)

@Brandontaylor Wouldn't this be the second time you restarted the Ultimate Sim challenge with Brittany? :lol:;) Sorry you lost the saves, do you know how that happened? I keep copies of Saves in a separate folder, in a safe place, on my desktop, just in case anything goes bonkers within the game and I lose files! :worried:
    (I might have them on an external thumb drive too. :p )
    I see. I take it you like Smallville as well? ;) It was great show. To me the first 3 or 4 seasons were the best, then it got too crazy for my taste. :confused:
    Thanks for the comments. <3

@Silverofdreams30 Catarina did look cute pregnant there didn't she? :) But yeah I'm with you, I can't wait to see a pregnant Emma and I'm super anxious to find out if their first kid will be a boy or a girl! :mrgreen:
    Thanks. I love seeing how much my daughter is like me. <3
    ----
    OMGosh! Seeing that picture and then your comment below cracked me up! :joy:
    Not the best way to enter Mr paparazzo
    He deserved it. :naughty::p
    Nice guitar playing pics. :)
    Oh, Hello. :love:
    SUG2nbi.jpg
    ----
    I always laugh at the name Sugar. :lol: (No offense. :kissing_heart: )
    Good thing she lives in another apartment I do not need to take care of the baby.
    ^ :joy::joy:
    Yeah you work it Beau! :love: (And you too Alexy)
    I hope Sugar remembered to call a babysitter as well. :flushed:
    This weekend did seem to fly by didn't it? :neutral:

@TinySpaceFox No worries. We completely understand your need to go on hiatus. :kissing_heart:
    If not for this thread and my game, I probably would've gone crazy a long time ago trying to memorise the names of toxic plants, and remember this medicine and that medicine and what they all do...
    ^Aww. {{{Hugs}}}
    Love that accurate representation of studying life with Martin. :grin:

@coco You would totally enjoy Quantum Leap. :blush:
    Did I tell you I started watching Superstore? :p Just the first 3 episodes. It's pretty humorous so far. The security lady's crush :lol: and I kinda think America's character is being a bit of a witch, but...I think she'll come around. ;)
    I need to find a link to the chapter where Edelaine does her catcall to Sam for ya... Here we go:
    https://emilyssims3stories.wordpress.com/ql-sam-beckett-story/40/
    (Scroll down towards the end of the chapter. :blush: )
    Thanks for the comments. <3
    ----
    Oh YAY! :smiley: A Sun and Saville update! :star:
    Still, Sun reminded herself that toddlers and children won’t care what it tastes like as long as it’s full of chocolate.
    ^Ditto! :lol:
    And honey, I lick the spoon too. :p
    Ohhhh so the secret was Saville bringing Sun's brother and his family. Aww. <3
    LOVE that hugging gif! <3
    Cute dialogue between everyone. :)
    The boys look so nervous in their parent's arms at meeting their aunt and uncle. It's kinda cute. :blush:
    Suddenly fingers appeared at the nape of her neck and swept her hair to the side. Lips replaced hands and Sun melted.
    ^Oooh, I like how you worded that. :smiley:
    So Ho and Hui are moving to AP as well? Cool!
    Yeah over the years I've just bought birthday cakes too. :lol:
    Those strap shoes Jem is wearing are adorable! Are those CC?
    OMGosh AWWWW! <3
    TS3-W-2018-08-19-13-50-29-83.png
    Lovely update! :) Can I just say I'm super glad that Saville wasn't keeping something horribly secret from Sun? ;) Even though I knew most likely he wasn't, I was still getting nervous, like he lost his job or something...

@jonny553
    Oh and a question to @emorrill. How did you get so many people to make actions simultaneously in the wedding, did you just make them all family and set them up for screenshots? Or is there some other method, because it looks gorgeous and amazing.
    ^Aww, thank you. <3
    I...sorta made them all family (had them all living in one household which was the temple in this case. ;) )
    With NRaas Master Controller I added all the sims I wanted into the house (temple). You have to do this while on the lot, using MC, you cannot just add them in from Edit Town, which I was bummed to find out. :( But anyway, you also need NRaas Portrait Panel so that you can control each and every sim in the "family." When I needed the guest sims to sit down, I would pause the game, then go into each Sim's panel and order them to sit down. So once I pressed play they all would. :) The same kinda went with getting them to sit up at the same time once the Bride entered the room. I paused the game, cancelled the sitting action for each sim, then pressed play and they all stood up. I also used Pose Player to keep the minister, maid of honor, best man, ring bearer, Sam and Al still during the ceremony so that they weren't moving their arms around or clapping because they are happy. :lol: I hope that all made sense. ;) It was a chore for sure, but SO worth it. <3

Whew, that took a while, but it was fun. :blush:

Summer has officially started over here (the kids out of school) and I am so not ready for it. :confounded: Working on finding ways to keep the kiddo busy while preserving my own sanity. :lol: Seriously though........

I hope to post Part 3 of the Wedding Chapter tonight so stay tuned! :mrgreen:

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,537 Member
    edited May 2019
    emorrill wrote: »
    CK213 wrote: »

Screenshot-726.jpg

@CK213 ^Oh my goodness that's a pretty shot! :love: That house is lovely!
    coco wrote: »
    pg. 3486
    @CK213 Great collection of pictures, I always like to see your sims. The house looks very old and full of history :smile:
    @emorrill @coco
    I love the Ravenloft series of homes from the little starters up to the grand mansion with a horse pasture and stable.
    I should go back and make a vineyard version for Nectar making. :oGotta do that!
    Actually, that one pictured above is modified for growing fruit and making nectar. I can use it as a stepping stone to the grand mansion for large scale nectar making. I will go into the game and save it to my house gallery.

I saw the poll for other worlds on this forum.
    Monte Vista is winning. I have only dabbled with that world.
    I will try it out with my Vinyard themed homes for my next TS3 adventure.

@CK213
    That challenge sounds like fun, I did one in Sims 4 once to see
    if I could play that game for a longer time.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @CK213 that sounds like an interesting challenge. Kinda figured the guy that got toasted would get sent home. Funny teasing those poor guys with a hot gal and the real gal is not there yet.
    @CK213 Sounds like a nice challenge.
    Yikes, doesn't sound like fun fixing TV's with no handiness.
    Lol at the guy freaking out about being on fire.
    Great update!
    coco wrote: »
    pg. 3490
    @CK213 Melonie looks like a lovely sim. Elliot is having the worst luck so far. The guy wearing the swimwear seems happy about the chance of electrocution but finds fire terrifying :lol: I sense that the girl is going to be mighty popular!
    emorrill wrote: »
    @CK213 It's nice to see you back. :) What a humorous challenge! :lol:
    @Silverofdreams30 @bekkasan @Brandontaylor @coco @emorrill
    It is fun, and it's good to be back to TS3 again. I am putting TS4 aside until we get a TS4 expansion pack.
    I am so glad the "hot gal" (Mikii) turned up and I rolled her into the game. I do believe she will make things interesting.
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Page 3486
    @CK213 Lovely seeing your random pics :) Love the one of the fairy getting up from the couch :)
    @Mikezumi
    It was so nostalgic to play my supernatural sims again. I had a lot of fun with them. But after they achieved their major goal of buying that grand castle, things got a little boring. I probably just needed a break from them. I will go back after I finish Melonie's challenge. I plan for her to have kids with the best guy for her and then I play those kids through University.

It's great that so many are still playing The Sims 3. :)
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    edited May 2019
    @bekkasan

We extras do not earn a lot, but we meet people and have a fun hour
    or two watching the set.

@emorrill

Haha, yeah I still laugh at the funny comments on
    my one little comment there lol. She had no baby with her to the club at least.
    Sugar Bijou is a townie already in Bridgeport so not named by me hehe.
    Beau looks great my favorite vampire I think lol.
    Mr paparazzo got saved to the bin so might use him for a new save.

@coco

Oh, Sun and Saville!!!! How I have used to see them here
    my friend. What a wonderful surprise for her.
    Lovely kids.

@Brandontaylor

Did you lose your saves of the prior challenge?
    Too bad.

@Mikezumi

I love all the shower/bathing screenshots haha you thought of me there did you, right?
    Lol.

Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,777 Member

Page 3492

@bekkasan It sure does. Brittany still has her invigorating potions from when she was in the challenge so I make good use of those too. I just cleared most of her inventory before moving her in.
    Me too. She got hearts for Christopher but I'm not letting anything happen, she'll be back with her Christopher before too long.
    You're welcome. Poor Dwight, lol :D
    Dwight sure has a hot job, smelting the ores.
    Loved seeing Dwight talking to the baby.
    Bet Lorelei loved the massage.
    Great update!
    Yeah, doesn't seem like a nice choice for them.
    That house looks nice, they'll definitely love it.
    Great update!

@coco Most definitely. She helped raise all those kids during the challenge and even had her own. I'm returning to the challenge in a few days so she'll make her return there as well, albeit starting at season two again.
    Oh thanks, I just randomly picked names for them.
    It hasn't been easy but I'm dealing with it, lol
    Luckily it was, only problem was that we couldn't run any fans or air conditioners so it got a bit warm inside.
    No it doesn't. Nothing going on as I type this but got a pretty good chance at severe again.

@Silverofdreams30 That's nice that Sugar had her baby.
    Poor Beau, can't even lift 50 pounds, lol :D
    Great update!

@CursedDice Nice to see the aliens again.
    Glad to see Tia can drive now, maybe she can get to school faster. Buses are slow, lol
    Francesca sure is having fun.
    That's great that Fliss is doing so well.
    I hope Melody continues to increase the skill.
    Great update!

@jonny522 Great update with Alex, Lindsey, and the kids!

@AbellaKellaher Lol, yeah the triplets sure are a handful.
    They are lucky. Brittany ran a daycare in another save, not sure if you remember my Ultimate Sim Challenge I posted here or not. Anyway, she'll be returning for another attempt at that challenge.
    That's cool.

@Steamvarius Looks like a fun arcade.
    Great update!

@king_of_simcity7 Checking your story out soon, hopefully to get caught up.

@Mikezumi Looks like everyone is having a nice time.
    I always love when that happens, sure saves money.
    Poor Hank, lol
    Nice to see some familiar faces.
    Glad to see Mikezumi became friends with Christopher.
    Great update!
    You're welcome.
    Lol, can't blame him for that.
    You'd think. Oh well, gave her something to build on.
    Always nice to fish with a friend.
    Guess the boys wanted to chat with each other. Christopher seems glued to the tv though, lol
    Whoa, not a good idea to have the plate that way. :lol:
    Great update!

@GraceyManor Yeah it got pretty bad. Luckily not much damage around.
    Lol, those paparazzi sure know when to come around.
    Great song choice.
    Not sure if I know the other song.
    I think Kristy still may possibly go.

***Getting ready to work on my next update, should have it posted soon.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Brandontaylor.
    Thanks! Regency Arcade is a beautiful building.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options

Steel Family Update

dKf18lt.jpg
    I gave Jason a bottle shortly after putting the girls to sleep.

6sA2caH.jpg
    During a quiet period, Blair painted while I played on my MultiTab.

3Q1PjJP.jpg
    Jason is doing very well and is learning lot's of new words. I'm glad that I got a son and two daughters, we won't have to try for anymore since we got our wish.

2FUChRj.jpg
    Brittany: You and Blair are such good parents, I'm surprised you still need my help.
    Christopher: Don't worry, we are still going to need you a few more days. I need to start working again soon and bring some money in.

1Gkcwto.jpg
    Blair had to work today but she got off at 3 p.m., along with River McIrish.

i4Gbn61.jpg
    Brittany taught Karen to talk for a little while.

YDQ2mZo.jpg
    Later on, Karen played with the blocks table. Her mother and I hope she'll be a smart child.

***More feedback to come soon. Still have two more updates to post, I believe.
  • Options
    CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    Page 3493
    @Mikezumi Yup, it's been about 7 years. Exact date I created them is unknown though. This is where it all began though (took these screens today, I only have one screenshot from 2012/2013 of Freeplay and it doesn't show much of anything)

47944012606_245e5af537_o.pngUntitled by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47944012616_8e78fb4735_o.pngUntitled by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47943982262_e216d0e172_o.pngUntitled by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Was also looking through old Sims 3 screenshots from 2013 and it's like you're looking at a real family's memories even though they're fictional. Can see the Rudinski's former maid Kate Pistachio (who gets invited to pretty much every social event the Rudinski's hold, just like their old baby sitter), their old butler whom the game fired when they moved :angry: and had me hire some guy, Ginette learning to walk, birthdays (which are a great help figuring out how old each child is, Emily, Francesca and Melody hanging out on the garden jungle gym thing or playing by the sprinklers, the twins finally getting a bed, Ethan when he wasn't a jerk to everyone etc. The laptop that made those screenshots has long since stopped working and is no longer in service.

@bekkasan Thanks. Looked at screenshots of a previous attempt and the layout's largely the same, just that one wasn't as good and had a gym. Those are some impressive building skills.

@coco Did Jeremiah have a good birthday? Looks like it and that's a cool cake
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited May 2019
    @emorrill Thanks for all the lovely comments. It is good to know you've had a sim not get sick too!
    Dwight was really happy, had such a great expression on his face and mostly I was trying to avoid getting the thumbs up picture! lol
    I love Dwight's cowboy hat but it does not suit the daily Sunlit Tides laid back island atmosphere, certainly not with his shorts and open shirt! lol
    He still has it for two of his casual outfits and one of his formal ones....the one he got married in. :smiley:
    I can understand a pregnant human not diving, well, its silly really what they won't let pregnant sims do, but a mermaid should be able to dive and she can't even go under at the dive lots!
    The first three were Sunlit Tides houses. They were pretty! But, I wanted a house right on the beach for her so I added a lot and started building back in January. Amazing how long I've been planning it.
    I'm excited to hear that you will be posting part 3 tonight. :love:

@Brandontaylor Thanks for commenting. I love the animations of the Dad talking and feeling and listening to the belly.
    It was fun building the house.
    Woops...I posted before refreshing and you had posted an update.
    Brittany is feeling insecure about the job. I guess she won't be needed once they age up.

@CursedDice Thanks! I never played sims on the phone so it is interesting to see the pictures of it.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,537 Member
    edited May 2019
    It's the afternoon, so I am done with skill building for the guys and I am now focused on granting their wishes.
    Two of them wish to be friends with Mikii and two other wish to invite someone over. ( I am assuming it's Mikii.)
    So she is on her way.
    Screenshot-905.jpg

At the moment, a few of the guys have wishes that need to be satisfied off the lot.
    Screenshot-906.jpg

It was late fall when I started all this and it will soon be winter.
    Screenshot-907.jpg

Melonie will arrive to the household soon.
    Perhaps this challenge will be over at the end of spring?
    Screenshot-908.jpg

Perry is on his way to a charisma class.
    Screenshot-909.jpg

Screenshot-910.jpg

Ander is on his way to a logic class.
    Screenshot-912.jpg

Screenshot-913.jpg

This leaves Jim to entertain Mikii.
    Screenshot-914.jpg

Screenshot-915.jpg

By pillow fighting.
    Screenshot-916.jpg

Jim likes a good fight.
    Screenshot-917.jpg

Screenshot-918.jpg

I put the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wagon behind this abandoned old Victorian.
    I have been meaning to turn this lot into a residential lot and have a sim buy it and restore it.
    Screenshot-919.jpg

Screenshot-920.jpg

Dennis Finch seems to be the most smitten by Mikii.
    He wanted to invite her over,
    Screenshot-922.jpg

be friends with her,
    Screenshot-923.jpg

and also pillow fight.
    Screenshot-926.jpg

Screenshot-927.jpg

However, he always seems to do something that annoys her.
    Screenshot-928.jpg

"?"
    Screenshot-929.jpg

Classic Finch.
    Screenshot-930.jpg

It's all fun now.
    Screenshot-931.jpg

But another Darwin challenge awaits.
    Screenshot-932.jpg
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options

Page 3493

@Steamvarius I still love the paint work on James Braidwood.
    Cool, never used the Titanic Toy Machine.
    Glad to see Blair got to visit Rachel.
    The kids look like they had a lot of fun.
    Great update!
    I just got your Mr. Men reference. I remember reading one of the old books at my grandma's. It was the character with the hat that kept getting bigger and bigger.

Picture is a bit hard to see but I believe it was Mr. Chatterbox whose hat got bigger the more he talked. I like how each story taught a lesson. I remember Mr. Tickle as well.
    2w1QgIS.jpg

@CursedDice Nice house!
    The new house looks nice as well!
    Great update!

@Mikezumi Wow, Grumpo sure lives up to his name.
    Lol at Mikezumi's face.
    I figured that someone would woohoo by now, lol. I'm sure they will soon though.
    Great update!
    You're welcome.
    Lol, my Lex Luthor wannabe/grandson of the USC Brittany had both evil and friendly.
    I think she is. She seems to love being a mother.

@Dillonator1138 Sounds like a nice save.

@king_of_simcity7 Awesome Sims!

@coco Sun is like me, I like batter.
    Glad to see Sun's brother and nephew!
    I love how you made the gif!
    Glad Sun will have family living in town.
    Happy birthday Jem!
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Glad to hear you got to be an extra again.

***Working on the next update. Luckily I have a lot of time on my hands today.
  • Options

Steel Family Update, Day 31

elBxYCP.jpg
    Blair deserved a nice night of sleep so I let her do so while I taught the girls, along with Brittany. Blair had a dream that she got promoted which I hope comes true.

X7QUZdI.jpg
    Brittany then told me to leave if I wanted to, get some time to myself. I took her advice and went fishing very early in the morning. I had an opportunity to catch 15 fish for the grocery store so I worked on that, also gaining more perfect fish along the way.

XyR9e0A.jpg
    Today was another work day for Blair so once she got up, she had to eat and get ready. With the triplets, we haven't spent much time together, but we will soon.

VbQqpjO.jpg
    After spending the morning fishing, I decided to go to the park and buy some carnival food. I ate my pulled pork sandwich before heading off for more fishing.

C1xXrQ5.jpg
    Blair got lucky today and was promoted to Lieutenant and even got her own patrol car. Her dream actually came true.

bDGmTQu.jpg
    To celebrate, she ran over to the Bistro and had a very nice dinner.

dUrHmL8.jpg
    Just one of the fish I caught today, but unfortunately it wasn't a perfect one so I sold it.

ArZ9Pm8.jpg
    When I got hungry, I wasn't sure where to go to eat. Luckily Gobias Koffi saw me and told me he just made hotdogs so I joined he and his daughter to eat.

(Funny story, I was having Christopher fish and his hunger bar was low. I clicked the hungry moodlet, just to see if any food was close and hotdogs appeared in the queue. Figuring they were some that a townie had made, I just let him run and was shocked when he went right in the Koffi household without being invited in. Never knew that would happen but it's kind of funny.)
  • Options

Page 3494

@Steamvarius You're welcome.
    Fun times with the video games.
    Hopefully Advarius didn't have too many dead ones.
    Great update!
    You're welcome.

@emorrill Yeah, it would be the second time. I accidentally deleted the save files a while back, but luckily I have a copy of the end of season 1 Brittany. Season two has new rules so it will be a bit different this time around.
    Yeah, it did get a bit crazy later on. Clark and Lana lasted way too long in my opinion, I always believe Superman belongs with Lois Lane. I'm rewatching it now and am on the second half of season 3.
    You're welcome.
    Looking forward to part three. Hopefully I have internet as severe storms are in the forecast again.

@CK213 I think Mikii will definitely make it interesting.
    Great update, Jim is sure having a lot of fun with the pillows.
    Awesome lot!

@Silverofdreams30 Yeah, seasons 2 thru 4. Luckily I have her family saved from the end of season 1 so it would be season two onwards.

@bekkasan You're welcome. I love a lot of the animations from the game as well.
    Unfortunately not. She'll be in the town for a long time after due to her life fruits she ate so she could even marry Jason eventually. Don't plan on it, seems a bit weird to marry your former nanny but who knows with the Sims, lol.

***All caught up. I'll be saving the next update for a bit later, do not want to overload everyone. Kind of waiting to see what happens today as bad severe weather is forecast again. Around 1:30, we got issued another tornado watch so I'm keeping track on radar. A few years ago, I went through a 2 hour weather spotter class so I know a bit about what to look for. Also, I got a few questions about the Ultimate Sim challenge so thought I'd address that. Not long after I quit the challenge, I somehow accidentally deleted the saves. I do have a copy of Brittany, Christopher, and their daughter Lauren saved in my library as well as Lauren's husband, Mack Keaton. When I do restart it, they will be in season two/Riverview again. This means that Season 1 did happen still but the others will change some due to @Llandros2012 rule changes he implemented after I had passed season 2 originally.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Silverofdreams30
    Aww, thank you! I find it hard to make decent looking male sims.

@Mikezumi
    LOL always that plot twist.Yup it was josh.XD

@coco
    That's a pretty house! I love
    the kitchen.I love how you animated
    the photo that is super cool!!!
    Did you build that house? :open_mouth:

@bekkasan
    Aww, glad you enjoy the songs I'm picking for Josh.
    He is for sure.

@Brandontaylor
    Toddler walking...be prepared for anything now lol
    Aww learning how to talk to! Kristy might go lol.

@emorrill
    Its gotta be that new graphics card!
    Thanks! Glad you like the songs.Yes, most of them are country.
    A few aren't.

Song 1 at His Concert in New York - Till my last day by Justin Moore.
    Duet with Kristy on Stage - I told you so by Randy Travis and Carrie Underwood.
    Song 3(The song he sang at his apartment) - Perfect by Ed Sheeran
    Song 4(The one at the bar) - I think you're swell - from the Tv Show Victorious
    Song 5(near the restaurant- The Words Get in the way - By Gloria Esterfan
    Song 6(at the airport) - Not that different Ray Collins
    Song 7 - Woman like you - By Lee Brice
    Song 8 - Rythm of the Falling Rain - By the Cascades

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2019
    For you guys, gorgeous things to put on your simmy girls outfits...

Sims 3 Style Runway Show :o

Turn up your volume click play below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_EfQMsF3UE&amp;feature=youtu.be

:p
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Just some renovations done this session (brought a lot of stuff out off the family inventory and replaced stuff I'd bought with their family inventory duplicate).

Added in pool lighting, fixed the paint job around the top of the pool and added the pool mosaic (that was in the family inventory) and some outdoor stereos (also in the inventory)
    47945452958_0fe65ef611_o.jpgScreenshot-570 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47945460356_c0d56251cc_o.jpgScreenshot-571 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

The sprinkler is back! Emily, Francesca and Melody had many hours playing with this as teens
    47945450521_8e51b249c6_o.jpgScreenshot-572 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Bikes are back and Francesca rode off to the book store to go shopping as soon as I put them in (I told her to, just to test the bikes were useable)
    47945413588_d741be0c32_o.jpgScreenshot-574 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Melody's room got a lot of new furniture while her mum was dealing with her (or someone's) laundry. Then I discovered the bed was unassigned, which raised the question, where's Melody been sleeping?
    47945310717_41b373986a_o.jpgScreenshot-583 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47945313438_f67db92fb9_o.jpgScreenshot-584 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

She also got new bathroom stuff (towels, makeup kit, completely new shower). Ignore the puddle on the floor and the grotty toilet, no idea what I'm paying the butler for
    47945253948_9e3482b695_o.jpgScreenshot-587 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Melody didn't seem to like the new lamps unfortunately
    47945243578_d4c38f7c22_o.jpgScreenshot-588 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

They actually drove her to tears
    47945260841_3edafe89a2_o.jpgScreenshot-589 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Either way, she's already creating concept art and listening to vinyl
    47945624607_493c5f2cef_o.jpgScreenshot-590 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Meanwhile, upstairs in the twins' apartment loft a whole load of artwork including Sims University merchandise got added. Don't think I screenshotted it all though
    47945352303_3c0c7af503_o.jpgScreenshot-579 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Also not screenshotted, hanging plants were added outside the garage and at the kitchen door that heads outside along with some creeping ivy outside Melody's window. Realised after assigning the beds Tia has a bigger and better room than her older sister, Melody, it also has an ensuite, but I'm probably not going to fix that.
    Post edited by CursedDice on
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Arrrgg video blocked for some... :s BRB doing a quick music swap for those that cannot view it.

Apologies

Video for those that cannot view the other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ9jyCq0Q1U&amp;feature=youtu.be

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Page 3494
    @CK213 Got to commend your photography/screenshotting skills. And that build looks great
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Alternate video above for the ones who could not view..and for those that might not notice

Cameo by Sierra the hippie and Lorelei the mermaid they stopped by to model.

@meerkattime Cameo by one of your favorite sims too.and TY for telling me video was broke

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member

61585506_306360083621584_1648942166610804736_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeHMSvaDPe4zXf--B-uT7TGUHm9gAhusuzzJOIyR3DD3eFPaSWeUy0c9crqSk6vpJYSerru9_-IiUKQMA4k5tt2IW4z50OjVMQV_D0JSXVw6pQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=de1d33491091434d374be7271cbed72c&oe=5D9F393B
    Paparazzi act like they should be allowed in the house....I don't understand why EA made them act this way.It causes them to be unroutable.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Brandontaylor.
    Thanks for the feedback. There were quite a few barren plants...mostly raspberry plants.

I have two updates ready. One short one, and one long one, which I will probably have to split up. But right now...
    WcDj.gif
    Bed Time!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I was getting antsy because the boys were all rolling wishes for each other and, apart from flirting, it wasn't going anywhere. With the auto romance mod I use they are able to go all the way up to getting engaged on their own, but they rarely get beyond the alluring stage because they swap flirt partners constantly! :D I realized that one of the settings on one of my mods meant the boys were unable to autonomously woohoo unless they are romantic interests, which is how I prefer my sims to behave, but I went in and changed the setting to see if it would help with moving romances forward.
    47939272796_1b51b7fefb_o.jpg
    I got a popup that Goodwin had leveled up. I don't know how well you can see it but he's stinky! :#:D
    47939246312_8a8a964414_o.jpg
    And proud of his well earned stink by the look of things ;)
    47939259868_16f00757da_o.jpg
    Conrad was the first to take advantage of my new settings! :D
    47939271996_10437c678b_o.jpg
    47939270686_6f3ca9c5c7_o.jpg
    Eddy finally finished his first painting. Because I am not controlling them, they can only paint until they are interrupted and that happens frequently! :D
    47939258993_b86f6362da_o.jpg
    So much for post woohoo privacy! :D
    47939257823_a4f8706875_o.jpg
    That didn't take long! :D
    47939269801_9538bfa148_o.jpg
    Although they were right by a bed the boys went to the other side of the house. I guess Grumpo didn't want to woohoo in the bed that had just been used :D
    47939269516_1eab6b8d76_o.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 3487

@Steamvarius The animations with the chicks is always cute :)
    Cute pics of the kids playing video games :)
    Face lifts for kids? What's the world coming to?! :D:D:D

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Matthew Mango looks good!
    Donal and Sierra had fun in the hot tub ;)
    Fun surfing pics :)

@Dillonator1138 Sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon :)

@PalmArrow I've been been tempted to try a legacy challenge. I really don't care for rules.
    What a pity that Erica got a divorce because of a forgotten love interest :(
    Glad you fixed things up between her and Ronnie again :)
    Iris's room makeover looks great!
    Simon looks nice!

@emorrill I had no doubt our pics would still show during Flickr's upgrade but I couldn't put together any new updates because we couldn't upload new pics.

@TadOlson I hope you are feeling better now :)
    Nice update :)

@king_of_simcity7 Although Simon isn't feeling ready for a work placement because of Leanda, I am sure it will do him good.

@Emily4331 Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I adore Eddie but that is because I made him with my son when Late Night came out. We each had our own Eddie save and it was cute to see how my son played him. He would have been about 10 and his Eddie never woohooed but he was the most skilled sim I ever saw! LOL
    Glad your power stayed on and that you are still alive *hugs*

@KayeStar Lovely seeing a pic from your first legacy save :)

@CursedDice Nice seeing a pic from your game :)
    Congrats to Melody on achieving her LTW :)

@SimMin94 Sorry about the passing of Mathilda :( I have played many sims from cradle to grave and it really does tug at the heart strings.

@GraceyManor How sweet of Josh to write a song about how he feels about Kirstie :)
  • Options
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Page 3487

@CursedDice Nice seeing a pic from your game :)
    Congrats to Melody on achieving her LTW :)

Fliss you mean. Melody and Fliss do look very similar
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@CK213 Enjoyed the update. Funny that both guys chose to pillow fight! Well, lets hope he doesn't tick off Melonie.
    Oh....this should be a fun challenge. :open_mouth:

@Brandontaylor Good that Christopher started working again.
    Blair does not look happy at all! Perhaps she is tired of cake!
    Congrats to Blair on her promotion and the new wheels!
    Well, I just learned something new about clicking the hunger moodlet. I did not know that could happen and I will be sure to try that sometime. It sounds fun.
    Its a bummer you deleted those saves but nice you still have some of the sims. I don't think I could do that challenge. I hate rules and love breaking them. :lol: Good luck!

@CravenLestat Dag dude! Love 'em! I want three of them for sure. I was able to watch the original. Love that song. Gave ya a thumbs up on the youtube!

@CursedDice Great renovations! Where has she been sleeping? lol at her crying over the lamps.

@GraceyManor EA/Maxis did and still do a lot of unexplainable and strange things. TA works wonders on those that like to hang out on the porch and talk to themselves all night. I only have to worry about it in my Bridgeport save as that is the only one I allow paparazzi in because of the acting careers for Jared and Alexandra.

@Mikezumi Goodwin looks very stinky, but, he worked hard for it.
    I do like Eddy's painting.
    I guess they now don't have to be RI's to woohoo.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top