Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @bekkasan.
    Thanks for the prayers and feedback. Every day Letty is alive, it increases her chances of survival. Sybil's fully healed, and she's foraging around.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • cocococo Posts: 2,723 Member
    pg. 3490
    @Brandontaylor Brittany sure has a lot of experience around kids so she will be an excellent nanny for the triplets. One of the kids has my name by the way, good choice :tongue:
    I think Blair will need some more practice before she starts making good money from painting :wink: I like how the triplets all have different hair colours. It looks like you're doing a good job managing them :smile:
    @GraceyManor Aw he got the girl. Kristy needs to think about what she's saying, her dream singer is in love with her and she would rather go back to work :joy: Nice pictures of the airport. Looks really realistic! Josh isn't going to let her get away so easy :smile: I can't tell if long hair is a good or bad look on him. It does look funny though :lol:
    @Silverofdreams30 I hope you didn't lose any important pictures on Photobucket. I think I still have an account but I don't use it.
    Richie Striker looks cute in your picture. I love how the paparazzi guy turned out, he has a very nice face :love:
    @bekkasan It's good to keep busy but I still love my lazy days. I didn't get to play this weekend but I should have a new update out soon :smile:
    @tadolson I didn't know that your sims had babies, how exciting for you. Eli and Ami's paintings look excellent.
    @pisceschick75 I play my legacy without any rules. You can try telling stories here, it's a good way to make ordinary play seem exciting again :smile:
    @KayeStar Congrats on the new babies! They all have fun and interesting names. I hear it's rare to get girl and boy twins :smile:
    @Steamvarius I think Blair approves of Advarius' new looks. I looked up the pose and it would be perfect for him haha. The girls look cute in their favourite colours :smile:
    Oh no I'm so sorry to hear the bad news about Letty. Fingers crossed that she makes a full recovery. It sounds like she's in good hands with your Mum :smile:
    @CursedDice Aw what did Ethan do to deserve the hate? :lol: Try having the bandmates jam together to practice. I hope Emily has better luck in love soon. The running glitch can be fixed with MasterController I think.

pg. 3491
    @Steamvarius I looked up flystrike and it's a horrible condition :frowning: Nice update! Glad the fence got fixed. Cute picture of Drake and Iris on the dance barre.
    Well done to Rachel on her promotion. Not many people get to write as many books as her. A trip to the spa is a nice reward for her efforts. It's cute that even Marty and Belle got some affection on Love Day.
    @bekkasan It's funny what sims give as gifts. A bowling alley is so incredibly inconvenient :tongue: At least the gifts from Autumn, Rafe, Pearl and Ricardo are much more sensible. Lorelei looks lovely in green. Someone inexperienced getting into the dive well would be pretty bad, especially if they wake up that mummy. What a nice idea that artists can sell their traditional crafts there. Oh I see Rafe has taken care of the mummies and traps, good thinking. Lol if anyone asks they are just investigating the inscription on the inside of the sarcophagus. I think kelp would taste a lot better than blood, yuck :lol: I hope they get to visit Rafe and Autumn in Buccaneer Bay sometime :smile:
    Lorelei is lucky that she didn't get nauseous at all. She looks so happy about her little bump aww. Dwight is adorable in all his excitement. I'm so happy for them as I know they will be brilliant at parenting :smile: Maybe their baby will be grow up to be friends with Rafe and Autumn's children.
    @mikezumi It has been a while since I have seen Eddy! Aw Conrad looks so upset, even his flirting didn't work :cry: Eddy looks different somehow, is the beard new? I love your makeover of Goodwin. I'm sure the boys will make lots of lovely paintings for you :smile:
    @emorrill I forget how many times Al has been married, sounds like he's been through a lot! I really have to get around to watching the show, I know I'd love it. You really didn't know that touching the bottom is bad luck? That is crazy to me because someone ALWAYS says that when you cut a cake here lol. I think I'll have to re-read from the start because Edelaine's catcall totally slipped my mind.
    Haha I didn't see bekkasan's comment, I actually thought all the talk about foreshadowing was pointing towards Bruce and Edelaine being together. She seems to have matured a bit but you said that she might not want to adopt his teenage kids which is a shame. Bruce will find the right woman for him one day :smile:
    Thanks for making me understand :heart: I guess if you're at a point of being so desperate and frustrated you would do or say anything to get help. I'm sure having Sam around will be a great comfort to them :smile:
    @CursedDice Red cars are always cooler than other cars (speaking from personal experience) :smile:
    @CK213 Melonie looks like a lovely sim. Elliot is having the worst luck so far. The guy wearing the swimwear seems happy about the chance of electrocution but finds fire terrifying :lol: I sense that the girl is going to be mighty popular!
    @mikezumi The glasses look so sweet on Zumi. Great genetic diversity between the men, I can't wait to see who ends up with who :smile:
    @GraceyManor Looks like a winter wonderland back at Kristy's home. Those paparazzi must have incredible technology to track her. I guess Kristy doesn't want to people to take any pictures of her? Josh will be sad not to see her though :disappointed:
    @AbellaKellaher I've been catching up, and writing for my pictures for so long that I haven't properly played my main family all year so I definitely know what you're saying.
    Both couples are so cute. I think Karlie would secretly prefer staying with Raj than going out. Seems like Shari's drinks are going down a treat. It's lucky that Connor interrupted because I'm sure Niella would have given the truth to Guillermo. The thing about getting frisky is that you're more likely to end up pregnant, so I wonder what will happen! It's really late here so I'm not even going to pretend to understand what Javeria is talking about sorry :lol:
    @Silverofdreams30 Ouch that faceplant has got to hurt. Maybe the windows are tinted so Beau can't get burnt.
    @TinySpaceFox I'll be cheering for you while you're away. I know you will smash those exams :smiley: *hugs*
    @ilikethesims30 Sounds like Susan is getting a new lease of life. I'm sure Rachel and Ryan will enjoy the chance to spend more time with her. Maybe Susan is more of a gamer than she lets on. The gift was very thoughtful of Rachel. That lady's yellow sweater dress with the cat is cool. Aw sounds like it was a fun day for everyone :smile:

Goodnight everyone :smile:
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member

***I'll catch up on feedback a bit later today. Had more severe weather with winds around 70 mph so we lost power from 10:30 pm to 8 am. The good thing is, the NWS says we don't have a severe weather chance today but it will return Memorial Day (tomorrow) and Tuesday.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited May 2019
    @TinySpaceFox

Good luck with the exams * Fighting* as they always say in the Korean TV series I
    watch.

@bekkasan

I never have had a merbaby either so can't wait to see if your sims get
    one.

@coco

Thank you, yeah his face must have hurt.
    I had not used Photobucket for years, there were mostly sims screenshots but I were too lazy
    to download all 2000 images.

@AbellaKellaher

I have never during m years of playing Sims 3 seen a meteor in game, it must be really rare to
    see one.
    I love your female sim, she looks so unique.
    They seemed to have a great time together.

Another random update from Bridgeport

[img][/img]UYhWLVW.jpg

Harry's girlfriend Sugar Bijou gave birth to their baby son.
    Good thing she lives in another apartment I do not need to take care of the baby.

[img][/img]4a8eW9A.jpg

[img][/img]j6IYn1w.jpg

Beau struggled at the gym, guess he has no athletic skills.

[img][/img]Cbs8mNZ.jpg

Alexy struggled as well

[img][/img]Eq9WArM.jpg

During the later evening Harry was at the Grind, Kai Leiko entered

[img][/img]LOdV5vx.jpg

Noticed Sugar had left their baby at home to go out and have fun

[img][/img]t14r8Ug.jpg

Guess she knew Harry was out and about

[img][/img]av8WyWA.jpg

Hope Sugar remembered to call a babysitter

[img][/img]q398Q3T.jpg

Alexys romantic interest Lola Belle I saw were leaving the place.
    Shes also expecting her and Alexys baby.

All for this time.

• CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    edited May 2019
    Fair bit happened (so, long comment). Emily, Melody and Francesca still have runners-itis and run everywhere.

The aliens came back so Ginette went out to talk to them. She'd been abducted fairly recently so it was like meeting friends
    47935676437_76e2ed6211_o.jpgScreenshot-548 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47935671732_338b22f96e_o.jpgScreenshot-549 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Tia's now driving herself to school. I have to remember to tell her not to take the bus every time
    47935688331_02370b0981_o.jpgScreenshot-550 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Francesca got promoted at work and went to The Grind with Emily to dance the night away
    47935677283_a022d79459_o.jpgScreenshot-551 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Meanwhile, Fliss took some time out to relax and nap in the pool. And why not? She's a 5 star celebrity, completed her lifetime wish many sim years ago and is at the top of her career. Plus she's buying out the entirety of Sunset Valley, one venue at a time. She bought out another place, the book store I think.
    47935651237_c979778c0b_o.jpgScreenshot-553 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47935645182_568e905594_o.jpgScreenshot-554 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Melody is improving her sketching skills everyday, while Tia has joined Emily with playing with the kicky bag. I think she's in the rebel group now
    47935640122_12e5cdcbfb_o.jpgScreenshot-555 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47935657471_23143ac79e_o.jpgScreenshot-556 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Ginette continued to impress others, in this case the Lesdema's, with her guitar skills. She went round to their house after school and I found her doing this
    47935624407_0d36f09678_o.jpgScreenshot-559 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Fliss continues to get invited to parties, this time at the Frios. Emily and Melody keep being asked out by guys and going on dates. Francesca too, but her relationship with Grady means she has to turn down advances.
    47935619447_ddcefb30d1_o.jpgScreenshot-560 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Spooky Day came round again and Ginette and Tia went trick or treating just like last time, skipping their family's Spooky Day costume party
    47935702408_780f444762_o.jpgScreenshot-562 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47935697858_9b3c6f05d3_o.jpgScreenshot-563 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr
    Post edited by CursedDice on
  • CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    @coco His personality clashes with everyone in his family so he's disliked by pretty much everyone in it (and I think the feeling's mutual). He argues a lot with family members to the point his mum, Fliss, is tired of him (I remember seeing Fliss not interested in what he had to say to her, you know when an interaction fails). As for the car, there's a red theme running through this family.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @coco Jumping on here real quick to say I forgot to answer one of your questions in your reply comment on Part 2 of the wedding. :p

That's a "crown" wrapped around Renauld's head, though I think it has a different name than that (Circlet maybe?) since it really doesn't look like a crown. :lol: It's just a way of showing his royalty. :blush: Sebastian had one on too, but with his shaggy hair you couldn't see it wrapping around in the back.
    *sigh* Sims... :lol:

I hope you know that my replies were all said out of fun and love and that I wasn't trying to make you understand that. :kissing_heart: {{{{Hugs}}}}
    Thank you always for your comments. <3

More comments to come later my friends. :) Busy Sunday as usual.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    scahuhq.jpg
    Riverview in Spring.

EBewT2g.jpg
    eI34Xnv.jpg
    Snowflake day came and went, no party this year.
    Z7nt1fl.jpg
    Spring arrives, and still has a few hints of frost.
    PL2l9uw.jpg
    9FylEsZ.jpg
    1ovtgG7.jpg
    Mona's birthday has come, and she has now turned into a child.
    2Qrgirf.jpg
    Because Evelyn is still a toddler and is rather noisy, Mona will sleep in the living room.
    HC4bM1o.jpg
    Mona asks a seemingly innocent question, but it does set something in Ryan's head thinking now that he's older. Namely. "What does daddy do for work, and why does he wear that weird clothing?"
    5GqGJOp.jpg
    All watching something in the afternoon.
    tAKa0Ny.jpg
    As we can see Mona has become queen of the dining table, children ehh?
    YAQAWzm.jpg
    9aWBGPL.jpg
    Evelyn becomes a child.
    ykjHmgY.jpg
    The first day of school for Mona and Evelyn.
    Ar9iEvm.jpg
    Mona and Evelyn discussing their family, also I was wrong, they are not identical twins. Oh well.
    RS4AuuC.jpg
    ibud97g.jpg
    Alex saying goodbye after having breakfast with his family, he's off to a tropical island for jungle and boat training.
    z4bzHVm.jpg
    R7QTJZ0.jpg
    Sxzb2jk.jpg
    orq5uDu.jpg
    O4DXDEW.jpg
    gNVhJvj.jpg
    just snapshots of the kids lives as they continue, they're still a bit young to understand exactly what their father does(except Ryan, but it's up to him to ask the question).
    8r6Or10.jpg
    Ryan learning more of history and law, it seems like we have a budding lawyer in the family.
    2W7lxns.jpg
    7gtZTBG.jpg
    Alex is picked up by Lindsey after his training is complete. She missed him quite a bit(it never really gets easier, while children can help distract it still can hurt a bit when he goes away for so long).
    Dt1Qq9g.jpg
    "World council meeting on Pirate issue date set, countries are preparing their arguments"
    6wbHw7x.jpg
    Lindsey is so happy that she decides to jog all the way back from work in the chilly air.
    p5wPT0C.jpg
    "Jungle,heat,hills,and Ocean, how to survive on a tropical island as a soldier"."To most a tropical island with jungles sounds like a vacation, and in your spare time it may feel like that as well. However as a soldier these combinations of terrain can cause major operational issues and hazards, as well as requiring a multitude of equipment types to be fully prepared for enemy encounters, this book shows many helpful tips for these type of environments from ex soldiers including LAR soldiers, the more prepared you are for the environment, the greater the chance of getting out uninjured, victorious and ALIVE. Remember that."
    cSfFnui.jpg
    ydLGlRp.jpg
    He says hello to his kids.
    wo4guaB.jpg
    LAYN75B.jpg
    Ryan runs into his arms, Ryan missed him the most out of the kids.
    4QmZ5qL.jpg
    Alex and Lindsey talk about the world and his time at jungle training. Alex was recalling a story during training when him and Pierre decided to go to a river for water, being bored and somewhat cheeky Pierre used a fake crocodile head, and promptly pretended to grab Alex into the river. Unfortunately they were too good, and Lothario thinking it a real Crocodile promptly fired several rounds at the Pierre(who was still pretending to be a crocodile). All of them laughed afterwards.
    e22cSl8.jpg
    A quick date to the Gazebo.
    5KFGxKX.jpg
    Alex talks with his mother, and tells her something which he hasn't even told Lindsey yet, he is due for a tour soon, and his next tour is against the pirates in East Asia, this information is HIGHLY classified, and he won't tell Lindsey until he gets back, and she can never tell anyone. As currently no nation is technically allowed to initiate military action against the pirates unless in self-defence.
    QJdlDkU.jpg
    lpHG3XQ.jpg
    vmuHJKk.jpg
    ivGEaAK.jpg
    tVercHz.jpg
    He leaves for his tour, saying goodbye to everyone. Lindsey is a little worried, because he won't say where he's going(and she worries enough knowing where he is).
    DkFShjm.jpg
    "VETO causes fury at World Council" "Simcity ambassadors VETOd the vote for setting up a world council task force to bring military action against the East Asia Pirates(EAP). The vote passed with 130-15, and passed the heads of the world council by 5-1(Simcity being the only objector), on top of the Veto Simcity has put a ban on discussing the topic for at least 3 seasons. Both decisions have infuriated the international community who questioned Simcity's action. Protests in Simcity erupted condemning the government. And one news anchor stated sarcastically "Simcity, known for its unquestioning support of the pirates", as a mocking of the welfare department slogan "Simcity, known for its unquestioning support of the needy"."
    Lindsey is starting to pick up a pattern, she has an odd feeling in her mind.
    DwGIURF.jpg
    wyCrEa1.jpg
    When talking with Ryan she suddenly figured out where Alex has gone, and needed to run to the balcony as she felt a sudden urge to cry. Her husband is stuck thousands of miles away fighting off a massive pirate organization, and she now feels very scared, because if he dies she won't know until his tour is finished, and the Army has stated that it cannot help her in regards to when he'll return.
    Sp8WOxb.jpg
    XFbwMp6.jpg
    4LBhsjK.jpg
    After having a bit of a cry, Lindsey takes the kids out to the beach, mostly to clear her head, and she knows from previous tours that doing something to keep your mind off the current situation is always important.

Alex has arrived at the island, and has just been establishing the situation with the local population, who have been attempting to stave off pirate attacks, and have useful information about routes on the Island, he also starts the normal patrols in the immediate area to prevent pirate movement near native outposts, to protect the civilian population, while the rest of his squadron start gaining information via reconnaissance. Both A and B squadron have been sent to the island(around 150 soldiers in all), and they're going to fight against an organization with a suspected size of over 5000, this is going to be interesting.
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    Oh and a question to @emorrill. How did you get so many people to make actions simultaneously in the wedding, did you just make them all family and set them up for screenshots? Or is there some other method, because it looks gorgeous and amazing.
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    edited May 2019
    @ilikethesims30

I absolutely love Rachel's hair! That was the hair I wanted (but never got lol) growing up. *dreamy sigh* so pretty. :)
    Aww she and Ryan were so thoughtful to give Susan a new camera! And speaking from experience, some older adults really can beat their grown up kids in video games ;) I really like that your museum has a coffee shop in it. I live right by the Toledo Museum of Art and you would not believe the delicious food in their area like that. So good! *dreamy sigh* ;) I'm looking forward to more updates!

@TinySpaceFox Good luck on your exams! Sounds like you're pre-med? My head swims just trying to remember the effects of the medications my family takes (I'm that person, the person in the whole family that gets called for every medical emergency and conversation. I think it's mostly because I'm a thorough and efficient reseacher lol.) But I'm sure if anyone could ace your exams, certainly a Tiny Space Fox will ;) Break a lead! ;)

@Silverofdreams30 I burst out laughing at your tripping paparazzi pic irl, but in part because of the print on his shirt! Then I lol'ed again when I saw the guitar player's eyebrow, too funny. I also burst out laughing at your earlier post - "Good thing she lives in another apartment I do not need to take care of the baby." :lol::lol::lol: Also! I have a second cousin named Leiko!

@GraceyManor I agree with @CursedDice, I love that house!! If it is yours, do you have it uploaded? I can't believe he played guitar in the snow! You'd think his fingers would get too cold lol! -
    And I agree with you, I think Josh does look silly with long hair lol :)

@bekkasan omg omg omg omg it's happening it's happening! Mama Lorelei!!! I can't wait to see what beauty she and Dwight parent! Both in looks and in persona! <3<3 ! I can't wait!

@Mikezumi your Goodwin Goode is GORGEOUS!!! SO gorgeous! I can't even go past that, hehe!

@Brandontaylor Triplets!!?? Man I missed a really important post I guess. No wonder you and Blair seem tired! lol! But your sims have such a good Watcher to send them a nanny! True story I use to be a nanny IRL :smiley:

Off to a BBQ, more comments and the next chapter later!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@coco I'm looking forward to an update from you! :)
    Thanks for the comments. It is funny to get some of those strange wedding gifts. Most of the time I sell them.
    I think a trip to BB would be fun for them sometime. It would be cute if one of the kids got to be RI with one of Rafe and Autumns! That's awhile down the road the way I play though.

@Silverofdreams30 Must be something in Bridgeport's water with all the pregnant sims and babies. :)

@CursedDice Lovely pics of your sims. I like the gogo boots on your dancing sim. Fliss looks completely comfy in that pool and wish that was me!

@jonny522 I thought the girls were twins too and was surprised they didn't age the same day. It is nice to see them all kids and they should have lots of fun together.
    I'm with Lyndsey, I'd be upset and crying too. She's smart and figured out where he was! She must be terrified and yet must be strong for the kids.

@AbellaKellaher Thanks for the comments! I'm so excited about it too. I have pregnancy set longer in my game because I play such a long life span. I think in this save it 5 days, maybe 7. I can't remember and game is loading right now.
    @coco, 3492.
    Thanks for the feedback! And yep, Mum's doing all she can to nurse Letty back to full health. I'm supposed to be the animal care expert, yet I missed the signs...Gah.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!

The Cowboy and the Mermaid

Later that morning, Dwight works on smelting the ores and cutting the gems while Lorelei watches a surfer dude play the guitar at the consignment shop. She sold several of the shells she collected and some of the extra fish. She is now a level 7 scavenging scholar in her dive career.
    47837134342_a435f4cb7f_b.jpg
    47099761054_cbc6785115_b.jpg

Lorelei wasn't nauseated and sick, but she sure has the back aches. Dwight is becoming an expert at giving her massages. He finds it quite worthwhile considering the sweet rewards she gives him. Dwight has a quick chat with the baby before they leave the store.
    46973006145_e37eb0fa96_b.jpg
    47099760884_755e444c91_b.jpg
    47099760864_5ea7e7a897_b.jpg

They are off to the library to read pregnancy and baby books. Dwight was an only child and so was Lorelei and neither have much experience being around kids so they hope they can learn what to expect from the books. A few of their friends have little ones but they don't really know if they want to practice on friends kids. As they leave the library Dwight stops to snap a picture of the two of them.
    47889078421_17fe7bb1b4_b.jpg
    47099760764_3f356bfa05_b.jpg
    47099760604_07960d6a33_b.jpg

He takes her to dinner at the bistro to celebrate the pregnancy. They enjoy their meal and Lorelei gets another massage after they finish eating.
    47099760584_55888366d2_b.jpg
    47099760384_e68af919ff_b.jpg

Back home they sit on the porch and talk about the future. "I know you love this house," Dwight tells Lorelei, "but it is small and no room to expand. I don't even know where we would put a crib. The rental property next door is a bit larger, but I don't think the owner is interested in selling the property. How do you feel about moving?"
    "I'm ready to start house hunting!" Lorelei surprises Dwight with her response. "I would like to be moved and settled before the baby comes. My perfect house would be something very close to the water, with large rooms and lots of rooms, because I'm tired of feeling squashed. I think we should have a pool too because you need the swimming exercise and I like swimming in fresh water too. That is how we met, so we should always have a pool!"
    40922743653_809b54b6b2_b.jpg

"Speaking of swimming." Dwight takes her by the hand and they walk over to the rental and swim for a bit in the pool before going inside and settling for the evening. (Pregnant mermaids can't dive!) Things get a bit frisky and they go into the rental as it was closest.
    47099760074_862bf76335_b.jpg
    40922743243_ec79c8a032_b.jpg
    40922743163_5776e322cc_b.jpg
    Recently, Rachel took Iris and Drake to the Regency Arcade:
    Screenshot-9437.jpg
    They arrived, and were the first ones to try it out:
    Screenshot-9440.jpg
    Rachel played Aces Gone WIld:
    Screenshot-9443.jpg
    Whilst Drake and Iris played on the Homemade Arcade Cabinet:
    Screenshot-9448.jpg
    When they had enough, Rachel, Drake and Iris set off back to Beach Heart:
    Screenshot-9475.jpg
    Screenshot-9477.jpg
    They arrived safely back.

Well, this one's rather short.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    9B

'So how did you manage to not get a placement then?' Simon asked Nick later that day.
    'No idea, Regan is not that pushy luckily,' replied Nick.
    'So you are working in the canteen then?' Damien asked Simon.
    'It looks like it,' replied Simon.
    'Slave labour,' said Damien 'making us do the jobs that they don't want to pay us to do,'
    'We get paid anyway,' added Simon.
    'Not enough to make me work in the canteen,' said Damien who then noticed Leanda walk past them heading into the canteen with Cassie.
    'You not with her now then?' Damien asked Simon.
    'No, we broke up,' replied Simon glumly.
    'Things happen I guess,' said Damien unsympathetically and then went into the canteen himself. Simon watched him walk passed the table the girls were sitting on and wondered if Leanda had said anything about him to anyone.
    Nick would also be finding it hard to get over Stacy but he knew that he was the one who had made the mistake. He had spent most of the day avoiding her and stayed out of the canteen when he saw her walk in with Hana and sit with Leanda and Cassie.

61357248_10156328008571497_1269744159791513600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeF4JHrYPlztSqfrCvg3vUB8CQDU0q7oEeo-FYxDgDmKrsHW2N3NZvfmb6OLtreh9pebu7NnlM2I7sbYLC39AhenQLDRmVdRZzIUwVkFirKHYA&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=25b1a031e42e21c1f5a47c3b2f7fa9fe&oe=5D957B97

61272341_10156328008606497_8798229442020245504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeEhX3nT8P-BW_DwYO01mrmkFmQXAqY0Gh8hTHrmal6BVTIULBZdSKVNe2u-67EAB8YGmxFV5dbER2ziohTgf2XqtUEq5vvNmhtt3Lfnz190Dw&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=5f20ab029aee1fc434811c9d0c4cf3c8&oe=5D9070E2

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958845/the-social-club-part-1-8/p4

I had taken a break mostly this week as i was caught up in 'other stuff' but will be working on the story again next week as i need to write up new parts. I will also be introducing a few more Sims into the story as well :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @AbellaKellaher it’s not, I’m not a good builder honestly lol I downloaded from the DNA build team, Josh’s apartment came with a world I downloaded
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    A couple of the boys rolled wishes to visit the Art Gallery. I'd forgotten to buy Mikezumi a car so they took a cab.
    47923705303_08111d799f_o.jpg
    Not much happened while they were there. Just lots of viewing the artwork.
    47923704441_9ac24384df_o.jpg
    47923707652_e814945c4a_o.jpg
    Mikezumi took the boys to the Bistro for dinner :) She sent back a bad meal and they got their meal for free :D
    47923708898_002bf6c6be_o.jpg
    I saw Hank Goddard was eating Firecracker Shrimp so was hoping for this reaction :D
    47923708548_750cbe55f0_o.jpg
    A bunch of townies showed up while they were eating :)
    47923713121_e1f73c52f9_o.jpg
    Mikezumi made a new friend :)
    47922768728_1fc3d2f044_o.jpg
    Page 3484

@king_of_simcity7 It was pretty silly of Nick to think he wouldn't get caught out! People talk and, in such a small circle, I imagine secrets would be easily revealed.

@GraceyManor I hope Kristie enjoys her vacation in NYC! Looks like she has a friendly neighbour :)
    Nice view of NYC!
    Nice of the neighbour to take her sightseeing :)
    I hope Kristie enjoys the performance :)

@emorrill I only said I would be tempted to look for angel or devil wings if I wanted big wings not that I would actually look for them because I really do like my boys being human :)

@Thunderpie69 Nice seeing your SS. I think everyone should have one :)

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Puck also got the boring moodlet when he visited the Fay Rae Arboretum :D
    It's funny how little sims know of their co-workers when you take control of them! You would think partners working together would know everything!

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Puck and Glinda are both witch/fairy hybrids. The floating is a fairy thing and the vanishing toys is a witch thing.
    I didn't feed Glinda the chili con carne! That would have been cruel ;)
    I also thought the training wheels on the broom were adorable :)
    I mostly get lag when the boys are out and about. It's not too bad at home. I think there are too many bug spawners in the world generally and too much supernatural activity in public places.
    @Brandontaylor
    Wow! That's strong winds...Hurricane force :o
    Yep, paparazzi are everywhere.She can't escape lol.

@bekkasan
    Aww, I hope they enjoyed their honeymoon.
    I love her outfit, the patterns are so pretty!
    Interesting looking tomb, is that something you built/downloaded?
    I tried playing with mermaids once but she always needed water XD

@Mikezumi
    Looks like she has a handful XD
    Grumpo surely fits his personality.
    He looks like "How dare you decline my flirt." lol.
    Yes, she would have.More drama to come for them though.

@emorrill
    They're real songs by some of my favorite singers.
    I didn't like the long hair either.XD I hate when it does that to.
    He saw her off, and is now coming to her hometown lol.

@CursedDice
    The graphics in your game are fantastic! They really make your photos stand out.:O

@coco
    I know right? I would freak out if my favorite singer wanted to date me.I'd be like heck yeah come here.lol
    Its a creepy look.LOL

The Cowboy and the Mermaid

Dwight and Lorelei are up early the next morning. Dwight uses the computer to find homes that are for sell and makes a list. They head out to the first one on the list. It looks too modern for Dwight and Lorelei thinks it is not close enough to the ocean. It is scratched off the list.
    47937742408_bfeb70a4fd_b.jpg

The next house meets some of the requirements for both of them. It has large rooms. It is not as close to the ocean as Lorelei would like it to be. It does have a pool. They put a question mark by it.
    47937742488_edb2cc0681_b.jpg
    47937742493_83c59e47eb_b.jpg

They next one they look at seems perfect, large rooms, already has some kid things in the yard. They walk around the yard and it is further away from the ocean then the second one. There is still another house on the list and Dwight will go to that one alone, as Lorelei has an appointment at the spa.
    47937753961_aa9b5d9002_b.jpg

Lorelei kisses Dwight goodbye and leaves on her bike. She is meeting Pearl at the spa. She wants a deep tissue massage to help with those back aches.
    47099759894_4e811eaa30_b.jpg

Dwight arrives at the next house. It looks like a fairly new construction. The landscaping is still in progress. It certainly looks large enough from the outside. He walks around the back and the house is practically built on the ocean.
    40922743093_78168ee5c1_b.jpg
    40922743043_0561ac70b8_b.jpg

He sends a text to Lorelei. "Found it." He gave her the address and tells her to come as soon as she is done. In the meantime he is so sure this is the one, he calls the realtor to find out about the house. With his insurance money and Lorelei's inheritance they can easily afford the house. He tells the realtor he is pretty sure his wife will love the house, but will call him back shortly.
    46973005065_e25d21d322_b.jpg

Lorelei gets the text as soon as she leaves the spa. She gets on her bike and rides to the house.
    40922742773_8a625a9721_b.jpg

He meets her out front. "It is beautiful!" she tells him.
    "Wait til you see the back."
    46973004875_9a5e0937ed_b.jpg

"This is amazing. It's like someone built my dream house down to almost the last detail. Can we get inside?
    Dwight tells her the realtor is waiting for his call. They walk up to the house to await the realtor. They have a tour of the inside of the house and Lorelei agrees with Dwight. "It's perfect inside and out." The realtor is surprised when they tell him they are moving in tomorrow, but, he works well into the night on the paper work and makes it happen for them. He knows he is making a large percentage from this sale.
    46973004765_48932ecc24_b.jpg
    40922742423_4c8a7f05e0_b.jpg

Dwight and Lorelei take one last walk out to the back before going back home to pack. They are both happy and excited to be moving into this new home.
    46973004585_f623c0864d_b.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,723 Member
    pg. 3492
    @Brandontaylor At least the power outage happened I'm assuming while you were sleeping. Severe winds on Memorial Day doesn't sound like a good combination :frowning:
    @Silverofdreams30 I never paid much attention to Sugar Bijou but she looks pretty in your game. Lol your comment about not having to take care of the baby is funny. Alexy's legs and arms kind of look like toothpicks :lol: I hope Sugar didn't leave the baby on the floor. With any luck you won't need to take care of Lola and Alexy's baby either.
    @CursedDice I copied this from Nraas to help fix your running glitch :smile:
    My Sims Are Constantly Running Everywhere Or Are Stuck In Sneak Mode

You have several choices :
    Install DebugEnabler and manually use its "Reset Walk" interaction to correct the issue
    MasterController's "Advanced \ Reset Sim" interaction will force the walk-style back to default.
    Tia must be happy to have her new car and independence. Looks like Francesca is dancing alone aw. Fliss has got a good life, she looks so at peace in the pool. The house looks so huge from the inside. You would have to be pretty rich to use two fridges! :lol: Sounds like all the girls are very popular with the guys in town :smile:
    I like to think about why certain sims act the way they do so I wonder why Ethan is trying so hard to get away from his family :frowning:
    @emorrill Haha thanks for the circlet explanation. don't know why I didn't realise it before. I thought it might be a tie or something but that's a silly idea :lol: Oh no, I didn't mean to make it sound like that. It was a good response and it made go 'oh right, yeah of course that's what would have been going through Peter's mind *hugs* :smile: I was getting tired last night so I hope none of my other comments came out cranky or anything :grimace:
    @jonny522 Maybe the family had private gift giving because I still see presents under the tree. I love the transition between Winter and Spring. I hope Mona gets a proper bedroom soon, I imagine the excitement of a sleeping bag doesn't last forever. I think it's up to Alex to explain what he does in a simple way. Now that Evelyn is a child I guess they can share the bedroom again. The goodbye hug is bittersweet. It's cute how you placed Mona and Evelyn's beds next to each other. Looks like they're all learning skills and forming childhood memories. At least Lindsey has the kids to keep her busy. Aw hugs for all the children. That's lucky that Pierre didn't get shot by Lothario! Sounds like the East Asia trip will be very dangerous for Alex. Poor Lindsey, I hope there's some way that she can keep in contact with him.
    @Steamvarius Don't blame yourself about not noticing the signs. It's not your fault and she's getting the care she needs now which is all that matters :smile:
    I thought for a second that Iris and Drake were gambling too :lol:
    @bekkasan Lorelei is almost at the top of her career. I know I've dived with sims before but I don't think I've ever tried it as a job. Dwight must know a lot about pressure points and massage techniques from when he was recovering from his injury. Lorelei sure picked the perfect guy :smile: I can't speak from experience but parenting is supposed to come naturally and from instinct. Sometimes books can't teach that. But they seem more excited than nervous about it. Lorelei is thinking about a boy, do either of them have any wishes about the gender? She looks lovely in that dress. Good point about the house not being big enough. I hope they can find something that meets all their requirements :smile:
    The first house has a really nice pool and I like the modern style. Second one seems good but it really needs to be on the beachfront to be perfect. It's going to be a hard choice with the third one in the mix. Oh I almost forgot that you were building a house for them. It's huge and right next to the water which will be great for them. Looks like there is a rooftop garden too which I love! Aw the picture of them walking to the house together is my favourite.
    @king_of_simcity7 I don't think Simon and the others are in a position to be picky about what kind of jobs they get, this is a skills centre after all! I'm curious about your next part as it says it's not suitable for the forums :open_mouth:
    @mikezumi I see that Goodwin decided not to wear a shirt for some reason, not that I'm complaining :tongue: Mikezumi must be very persuasive to get that free meal. Hank's gone crossed eyed too lol.
    I'm going to get confused about which ability belongs to which supernatural aren't I, since I've never played either a witch or fairy :lol:

61106246_305871880337071_8890392649849110528_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeEMSSlQq-z8Xb1_vucUurnc7daL7vYcudxW8icc7D73z3I9BkHaf5l48PXvH2n0-v4ZykeVaBxcJb4CD-Dt5_0fH_Mnmu_V4VbEBVN4xVlgjw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=469f41682152d25dcb8cf49f8a1eb18d&oe=5D97EE96
    Josh's agent told him to go to the dance club to dance for a few hours; while he's in Country Cove, He might as well make use of it.
    So that's exactly what he did.Of course people wanted him to sing.

61022492_305871897003736_2369180217617940480_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeGM0NtTPUnRFETtMzeJT6CceDeX1RfDU0kAqSiZg6lBnbHUMhHWvOTL2M_xQ2Yd4dsb8A15Cr8EDcrhZuZ0A2SzKuGwqwCT3k3vM1vdmOOMTQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c12841670d714b9ebfb6f2a2f3b9aa25&oe=5D92F5DA

Last night, outta the blue
    Drifting off to the evening news
    She said "Honey, what would you do
    If you’d never met me"
    I just laughed, said "I don’t know,
    But I could take a couple guesses though"
    And then tried to dig real deep,
    Said, "Darling honestly,
    I’d do a lot more offshore fishing
    I’d probably eat more drive-thru chicken
    Take a few strokes off my golf game
    If I’d have never known your name
    I’d still be driving that old green ‘Nova
    I probably never would have heard of yoga
    Be a better football fan
    But if I was a single man
    Alone and out there on the loose
    Well I’d be looking for a woman like you."

60948270_305871887003737_6508009676993462272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeERHpeW6twTScGsLxSD0krriJ1bcN2Zyw1BhDU23uGKHvNu1HZTsNieS2ObIr0_hgGQktRv810wUqVNqKmln_WCwa90p6OjS6LHvv-vUalq5A&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=06af502e0169f22d53043f0a1e1a805d&oe=5D907B7E
    "Oh lord, he really is here." Kristy thought.She hoped he wouldn't spot her, she quietly tiptoed into the other dance floor.

61022492_305871897003736_2369180217617940480_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeGM0NtTPUnRFETtMzeJT6CceDeX1RfDU0kAqSiZg6lBnbHUMhHWvOTL2M_xQ2Yd4dsb8A15Cr8EDcrhZuZ0A2SzKuGwqwCT3k3vM1vdmOOMTQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c12841670d714b9ebfb6f2a2f3b9aa25&oe=5D92F5DA
    I could tell that got her attention
    So I said, "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention,
    I wouldn’t trade a single day
    For a hundred years the other way."
    She just smiled and rolled her eyes,
    'Cause she’s heard all of my lines
    I said, "Come on on girl, seriously
    If I hadn’t been so lucky
    I’d be shooting pool in my bachelor pad
    Playing bass in my cover band
    Restocking up cold Bud Light
    Play poker every Tuesday night, yeah
    I’d have a dirt bike in the shed
    And not one throw pillow on the bed
    I’d keep my cash in a coffee can
    But if I was a single man
    Alone and out there on the loose
    Well I’d be looking for a woman like you."
    She knows what a mess I’d be if I didn’t have her here
    But to be sure, I whispered in her ear
    "You know I get sick deep-sea fishing
    And you make the best fried chicken
    I got a hopeless golf game
    I love the sound of your name
    I might miss that old green ‘Nova
    But I love watching you do yoga
    I’d take a gold band on my hand
    Over being a single man
    'Cause honestly I don’t know what I’d do
    If I’d never met a woman like you."

He finished that song on a high note, and happened to catch a glance of Kristy.Before he goes off to find her, he decided to sing one more song.

61169303_305871957003730_6427765815159816192_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeGG2ZWTzv8JvzNK1wMIe0FSSPYqzyl0Kxsl6RJeSz3AXdUwEGWl215SerArx6BVTJ6Fk-cyphMSjJyWWrDam7QZTLkJHX4eidsmwJgixI_WEg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=362facff6d0c93f3de8849256c59aaae&oe=5D96CFBF
    Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
    Telling me just what a fool I've been
    I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
    And let me be alone again
    Now the only girl I've ever loved has gone away
    Looking for a brand new start
    Little does she know that when she left that day
    Along with her she took my heart
    Rain please tell me now does that seem fair
    For her to steal my heart away when she don't care
    I can't love another when my heart's somewhere far away
    I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
    Oh the only girl I've ever loved has gone away
    Looking for a brand new start
    Little does she know that when she left that day
    Along with her she took my heart
    Rain won't you tell her that I love her so
    Please ask the sun to set her heart aglow
    And rain in her heart and let the love we knew start to grow
    Oh I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
    When the rain comes
    They run and hide their heads
    They might as well be dead
    When the rain comes

60993012_305871977003728_8681856538630946816_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeE5G_vPKOD6yEDPWWFZf-T9IikqCPO4zGc3TQj7Uqp2ysK1VI96SVhunKoOrtUlmggx3Mgw6D4dNSb0DzNu6YiXUK4YDXKKDC2OBwDhih3plw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=77afdd02d2d1d080dcb5d06b8edee7c6&oe=5D9EC8EB
    "Howdy Kristy." She turned to find Josh standing behind her.Oh great.He found me is what she thought.How to get away without the paparazzi seeing "What are you doing here Josh?"

61361211_305872033670389_6966924862396825600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeEiJjUPmf4kghcf8uS810Z6eH1QxvqJBWO7RUKPt0pjeRe7t9H1FY1LZy2jK6uMxo5auG7hZEMbmPmjgpxzOAHUWpDtXFTFmokVO7yuZOq0ag&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=aa5a3a5c9f7324701cbdfb9acc3c91ac&oe=5D8F7811
    "I have a performance here tomorrow night.You coming?" "I can't I work." "Oh.." He seemed a bit disappointed."What do you do?" "I run a daycare." "Well take the kids with you." "I rather not." "Alright, fair enough.How about a dance?" "Actually, I'm heading back home.Work in the morning." "Suit your self."

61022311_305872087003717_1596840712911978496_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeEQagEr0OFTb54F9_lbW_h2MPH1gAHI12gp8w7-G4ITVAn1IECijftqtMLlTGG5RsF-X6QwffH7gzjXjk0K6dlyjw5tcMd7WIw4H5Iy2LylsA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=015c5dc761fd5b4ffb4b91ac57d3b797&oe=5D96D37E
    He was a bit disappointed, but continued his dancing.

61107771_305872057003720_21467440546316288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeFm23Rew5JwsKNFbizz4G9DEwBN3s8VQXEkLb-cr8Ri3lcoSR688j5Bl5G-YQG0jUtYHXG35vNYzclPHuifPyVEUOElhI-GDki4SZrLEGIO3g&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=b49e900c6c21b59a8e90c014bfdb3863&oe=5D9874A2
    And Kristy decided not to go home right away; and had a drink.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    well good news and bad. my game works again. goood. unless i can find them the mcdonalds are gone. oh and i only have 3 packs cause i have to replace the rest unless they show up on orgin tomorow
    I sent Mikezumi fishing after breakfast because I didn't need her getting in the way of any potential romance. Her new friend, Christopher, arrived shortly after she started :)
    47923712658_3d98eb53ea_o.jpg
    No romance happening yet! Goodwin was taking his Disciplined trait seriously and practising MA and Eddy found the basketball hoop.
    47923715637_ef2b135eff_o.jpg
    A couple of the boys had wishes to meet someone new so I had Mikezumi invite Christopher inside. He went straight to the TV so I had Mikezumi join him.
    47923719797_65f572fd78_o.jpg
    So much for wishes! The boys were too interested in each other to take notice of the guest :#:D
    47923720726_ac3096e5df_o.jpg
    Grumpo took a shower while the boys chatted.
    47923719277_ca2afee1f7_o.jpg
    I am surprised the spaghetti didn't slide off the plate! :D
    47923722762_784ecbaab4_o.jpg
    Goodwin was really stinky when he finally had a shower. MA really works up a sweat! :D
    47923723701_fcc51e910c_o.jpg
    Mikezumi called the boys to dinner :)
    47923728633_ebd6ec09be_o.jpg
    Conrad took a bath after dinner :)
    47923726437_9587e8cba3_o.jpg
    47923729782_538eca6c60_o.jpg
    47923731423_43735d1b2c_o.jpg
    Page 3485

@Emily4331 As I said in PM, your boys are beautiful <3
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I remember my dad taking me to see The Wizard of Oz when I was a little girl and loving it :)

@Steamvarius Will Rachel ever have kids of her own or will she always be there to dote on her nephew and nieces?
    Congrats to Rachel on receiving the Writer's Trophy of Honour :)
    Thanks for the comment :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Poor Donal burning his marshmallow :( He was brave to eat it ;):D
    Fun pics of their time at the beach :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I also love the kid's broom :)
    I always think it's funny that kids' fun bars go up when playing catch with athletic sims when their faces are telling another story ;)

@GraceyManor LOL at her friendly neighbour being Josh! :D

@HillyBeth Nice makeover for Cathleen.

@FrigidChick You are a softie and I am sure Darren appreciates having his wife back and their new daughter :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top