Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The Jennifer creation story originally written on here in September 2016 on page 795:
    I will talk about how long she has been a character of mine. It started in 2004 when there was this one off drama on TV filmed by a youth group in Brighton in the UK that follows the lives of teenagers with all if the cast from local schools and youth clubs. There was a group of girls and only one of them was nice. I thought she was really cute and I wished I could have met her.

Anyway a few months later I met this girl who funnily enough reminded me of that girl on TV and it was a one chance meeting. I had made poor choices at the time in my life but as I met this girl with a friend I realised what I was missing out on and I thought of her a lot afterwards. I even made her in TS2 ;)

I had seen another girl like her, but not the same girl I wouldn't think who served me in McDonalds in 2005 I think it was and it reminded me of that TV show. Many years later I went to Brighton with a girlfriend I was seeing at the time (another poor choice of mine) as her aunt lived there and I met her aunt's friend who was an 'Old Skool Raver' and told me these great stories about the raves he went to in the early 90s and we listened to some of his old tapes and they where awesome. Later that year, in 2010 I was building my world in CAW and listening to something I downloaded which was more early 90s rave classics and I was literally dancing in my chair while building lol

I then thought about what it would be like to have gone to a rave that played that type of music and the 'girl from Brighton' then 'appeared' to me. For the next couple of years I had this idea for a story but I didn't start writing until 2014 when I wrote two horror stories. As this built my confidence I then decided to start writing the fantasy I had been thinking about and the girl in question was then given the name Jennifer.

I decided to make the main characters into Sims to help me get a better feel for them and I chose to give Jennifer the innocent 'girl next door' look that I expected from her.

Now almost two years later I have started work on the third story of the series and have expanded into the third story which will feature Amber as the lead female role and she would be very similar to Jennifer but this time the story will be mostly from her point of view rather than from a male character.

I appear in all these stories in the sense that each main make character is like me, a Simself if you like.

Because these stories can be translated into The Sims I make movies of them as well as show the pictures. I do hope to get noticed but it is hard work. I have uploaded stories to Wattpad and Smashwords with limited success. Amazon will be my next move :smile:

Thanks for reading if anyone read all of that

I put it in a spoiler
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    My new sim Shannon Bell

ZvPJe4c.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@king_of_simcity7 Nope. Nice pictures of them though.
    Busy busy busy. Does your game slow down to a crawl with that many sims on one lot?
    Great night shots and scenery ones.

@LunBeauty Enjoyed the updates.
    Congrats on Midnight earning 2nd place!
    The triplets aged up very well! All 3 are adorable.
    Great day at the festival. They needed some fun time.
    Star is a pretty horse.

@pisceschick75 That is a bummer!

@Silverofdreams30 Beautiful scenery! I hate when my kids get scared of monsters. I try to catch them and stop them from looking under the bed.
    Ty looks adorable jumping.
    Your Barry is gorgeous!

@Rockleyfamily Welcome and good luck with your game and getting your sim preggers.
    I see @CravenLestat explained about uploading pics. :)

@emorrill I'm sorry you ended up with the bad one and hope you get it figured out what it came with and gone. Have fun adulting!

@polrbear Cute picture!

@CravenLestat Shannon is cute!
  • Options
    @bekkasan Once I have got the pictures or film footage that I need get out of the game so I wouldn't notice if it lags but it would do very quickly if you actually chose to play with that many Sims
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @CravenLestat Glad I could help.
    ****You're welcome. I know it's easy to over look some of the store stuff sometimes.

@emorrill I'm sure you look lovely with glasses.
    ****How dare you show us an unmade Sim bed!! (j/k)
    ****Just use Dephy to check an upload Sim and see if it attached. If it's not, then yours is safe.

@plushtrap_107 I have a mod, found here, that lets human parents have supernatural children if they're born during a full moon.

@Nikkei_Simmer Now, now. Don't get Simicidal on your own (future) relatives.

@lanlyn Cool experiment. I didn't realize you could actually hold a funeral in the game. Of course, I don't have a lot of Sims dying in my games. That may change, though.

@Emily4331 Hope you have (had??) fun in Chicago.
    ****What part of the Midwest are you in?

@Mikezumi Congrats on completing a LTW.

@LunBeauty Glad you were able to start playing again. Hopefully the new town will work out.
    ****I didn't realize she was still a Daycare worker. Too many toddlers for my taste.

@Simsophonique Great update. Interesting makeover of the Elixir shop.

@king_of_simcity7 Welcome back, and good luck with your bidding war.
    ****Yeah, that burglar is *super* subtle.

@Silverofdreams30 Looks like Luna's skilling up well.
    ****Luna's got her mom's hair. I didn't realize that when she was little.

@PalmArrow Congrats on the baby!

@polrbear Lovely new Sim.

@ZhakiraP Interesting update.

@OriginalMara Great new Sim.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I didn't need to move any saves around since the Blacks were next in my queue. I got Rufus uploaded (find him here). I think I need to reinstall the elevator in their house, since I had several Sims stuck in the basement the majority of the time I was playing (I had to teleport them out). I have a picture of Rufus gardening.
    swR9rEh.jpg

On Saturday I played the Drakes. I also uploaded Blaine (find him here). Baby Dinah (still can't believe I named her that) aged up to toddler. She has randomly black hair that I'm leaving alone. I don't know how she got black hair since both of her parents are original Sims. I have a pic of the parents speaking while Cecily plays piano (I tried to get it while they were watching her, but Jonah moved to flirt before I could get the pic).
    7VQHcxh.jpg

Last night I was with the Farrs. Lydia had an opportunity in China, so I sent her. She got a few quests (the first two you usually get, then one involving the tomb under the Forbidden City/shopping area. I don't think she'll get the Pangu's Axe one (grumble grumble). I have a pic of Lydia shortly after she leveled up in Martial Arts.
    D2DOYHN.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    @MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments :smile: I lost the bidding :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @TadOlson -- Thanks. :)
    I still have tweaking to do. Already fixed the weather (no snow in Starlight Shores!). But I need to adjust my celeb settings so that there are more of them, to fit with the setting/town. Just those little things to set it apart from my game in AP.

@coco -- Yes! I have been slowly making my way through KOTOR2 (first time) when I'm not Simming.
    I have a bunch of the games on Steam. Haven't played the newer stuff either, but I'm just a PC gamer, no console(s). Except for the app games, hahaha.

@LunBeauty -- Thanks!

@king_of_simcity7 -- Thanks for the insight. :)

@MoonandStars83 -- Thanks. :)
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    edited June 2018
    I've gotten behind in feedback because of Father's Day. We had a good day though. Nice dinner.

Pages: mid 2722 through 2724.

Thank you for all your comments! :)
    @Silverofdreams30, @PalmArrow, @TadOlson, @bekkasan, @Simsophonique, @meerkattime, @plushtrap_107, @LunBeauty, @Nikkei_Simmer, @Mikezumi
    _______

@TadOlson I have NRaas Story Progression turned on for my worlds where I play rotation households, but have it disabled right now for my other worlds. I still get a lot more notices about townie skill building, etc. than I used to even when it's disabled. Some of the settings must work whether it's enabled or not.

@PalmArrow Awesome that Ronnie proposed! And lovely impromptu wedding at the Spa. Congrats on a girl bably. Welcome Iris. ...Beautiful beach scenery. ...So sorry about that crazy cheating upset! I've always thought the game's way of handing romantic interactions was ridiculous! I hope you can sort it out without issues.

@bekkasan RE: gnomes turning on stereos. My Riverview household has several stereos on the lot because of the different buildings. And two of the family members are Party Animals. Between them and the gnomes, I'm constantly turning off stereos around the lot. LOL ...Nice workout room. ...Fun shot of Alexandra playing guitar near the babies. ...Cute pic of Jamie in the stroller. ...I like the pose of Jared sitting on the edge of the tub. ...Happy Birthday to the twins. So neat that Alexandra baked the cake herself! I forget that we can do that now with the bakery oven. Cool. The two aged up to darling toddlers. Loved the screenshots of them playing together.

@Silverofdreams30 I liked the pics of Luna on the trampoline and Audra in the mud bath.

@ZharkiraP I enjoyed your screenshots of Praaven. I've thought about trying that world out. You have great sims for it too.

@sassygray5 Nice story for your Uni sim. Pretty scenery in their date pic.

@OriginalMara Jason has a fun set of traits. Nice looking too.

@Karritz I hope your cold doesn't keep you from participating in the audition or concert.

@king_of_simcity7 Enjoyed all your screenshots leading up to the video.

@Mikezumi That small beach is pretty area. Sort of private, not crowded. I think I put a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wagon there in my Bridgeport story for my business sim to buy for investment. ...LOL at Lachie rushing back to the chess table. ...Great basketball screenshots. That's a fun store item. ...Wow! I didn't know a sim could balance on the teeter totter! ...Great night view of the city. ...The family sure had a great time in Bridgeport! They did so many different things too. Awesome vacation.

@Springfairy556 Maybe you didn't get the funeral option because there was no mourning moodlet. I think the sim giving the party has to have that.

@coco It sounds like you had a great weekend even if you didn't play sims!

... RE: the bad Arezzo counter CC. (and @emorrill) My recent issue with it was when I downloaded a sim household where it was attached, not a world. But I had that dependency issue too. I had to uninstall the household before the counter could be uninstalled. Just FYI.

@polrbear Fun pics of Sarah and Chase together. Zelena is so cute. ...Great festival pics.

@Emily4331 Glad the bad counter CC is gone! But then that glitched CAS pic! Yikes. ...Awesome pics of Beau.

@Nikkei_Simmer I enjoyed your newest video about River and Haruo's family. Loved the screenshots of all the kids--birth through aging up. ...Haruo and River's continued romance and their time at University. ...All the birthdays. Everyone aging up and the children forming new relationships. ...Great scenery too. China. ...And you even included a few explosions. ...The deaths and mourning screenshots were sad. And I liked your devotional room dedicated to the deceased. Their pictures and the Asian decor. Nice idea to show the list of those who died. Rest in Peace. The music you chose was perfect for the scenes.

...LOL at the ghost getting "what for!" ...Haruo had to go buy perfect steaks. Sounds like my RL husband when he decides to grill. Ha! ...Great idea to fence that time portal in. A dangerous gate to the unknown!
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @MoonandStars83 I live in Southern Illinois. :smile: And I had a ton of fun in Chicago. Minus getting to and from Chicago. :lol:

@lanlyn Always something going wrong in my game. :lol:
  • Options
    @OriginalMara I am glad that I helped :smile:

@lanlyn Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Sam had arrived just before I closed my game and Fife arrived soon after I loaded with Brett hot on his heels :)
    42885653971_5359b38950_o.jpg
    Lachie had a wish to fish before 6am. Brett had been haunting one of the headstones when he came out.
    42167252904_fb2b333e8c_o.jpg
    Brett then went inside and haunted a vase of flowers while his husband rocked nearby.
    29013389208_2cb744db3b_o.jpg
    Lachie looked happy with his catch :)
    42167251714_a3cffec53b_o.jpg
    Sam used the drum kit until Fife interrupted him for a chat.
    29013388238_a660180da0_o.jpg
    29013387518_ae3341623e_o.jpg
    Although there were three ghostly visitors, none drifted through the breakfast table this morning :p
    29013386418_e574287c47_o.jpg
    Niall had a wish to learn the guitar skill locked in from before his vacation. Cain's waking wish was to prepare a meal.
    42167249444_180c71a6a1_o.jpg
    Lachie watered the garden while Brett haunted a money bag in the nearby tree :)
    42167248974_9f5fa6a55a_o.jpg
    Rory's waking wish was to fish. He also had a wish to catch a fish using live bait. :)
    29013384088_8ccda70f02_o.jpg
    42167247834_0f063d3977_o.jpg
    29013382748_0dc1e5a4aa_o.jpg
    Niall's waking wish was to garden. Brett was haunting the money bag again!
    42167246074_50fe4468f3_o.jpg
    When Cain finished cooking he helped Niall finish the gardening. At least Brett and Fife interacted during this visit! :p
    29013380808_c8f1bb7ed2_o.jpg
    42167245014_3cfb5f6983_o.jpg
    The boys flirted when the gardening was done :)
    29013379368_ce38fae57c_o.jpg
    Which led to the elevator :D
    42167243474_79781c74b3_o.jpg
    29013378178_515e879e56_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 2722

@LunBeauty Lots of birthdays! The kids grew up well :)
    Killian doing the laundry too! This kid is a keeper!
    The triplets are cuties :)
    Fun day at the park!
    I'm sure Kiera was fine at Rocco's house. His lack of toys and decent TV wouldn't be noticed by kids.
    Cute treehouse pics :)

@lanlyn Thanks for the lovely comments :) Jeffrey Cook freaked me out a little because he looked angry but he didn't cause any problems for my sims so I guess looks can be deceiving ;)
    That's good to know I am not the only one who has problems with group servings at bars!
    I do love gnomes but I haven't had any for my last few saves. I should rectify that!
    Ma Bagley as a mermaid is WRONG! LOL

@TadOlson Thanks and great update :) I always hold my breath until I get the popup that SP has started :p

@PalmArrow Lovely day and quickie wedding :)
    Glad they managed to tie the knot before the birth!
    Congrats on having enough money for a nursery :)
    Iris is a lovely name! I love flower names :)
    I didn't know that about gnomes! I think I had one save where a gnome tombstone appeared mysteriously but I don't remember it happening since.
    I have seen both of those squirrel paintings in one save before! The unformed one always freaked me out!
    Lovely view as Ronnie is jogging for the gem!
    Beautiful beach :)
    Oh no! Poor Erica! I have always hated that about the game. Unless a sim has only ever had one partner you can be sure it will come back to bite them :#

@plushtrap_107 Thanks :) Breakfast outside would be nice but not here as it is winter ;)

@ZhakiraP Perhaps the fish was under cooked - although I am half Japanese and eat mine raw ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Cute pics of Luna on the trampoline and doing her homework :)
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @lanlyn - Thank you. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I gave the boys the skills they acquired while on "vacation". Because Niall got to level 9 in Athletics, he immediately rolled a wish to master the skill. Although he gains Athletic skill while playing catch and when he has the occasional MA wish I knew he would be hard pressed to get his wish during his elder stage without help so I had him shoot some hoops.
    42167242694_4584c7a2ff_o.jpg
    I had totally forgotten the boys had a field trip to the Theatre. Because I check on my teens' moods often during the school day, I caught them while they were still on the bus. Donna Frio was chaperone. I was happy to see Marisa was also going :)
    29013377068_58983b92dd_o.jpg
    Winter Frio also attended. I loved the way Rory looked at his girlfriend :)
    29013375778_e55a6aca73_o.jpg
    Cain rolled a wish to catch a bug :)
    29013374538_c6b7e818fd_o.jpg
    When he got home he interrupted Niall's basketball practise :p
    42167238804_804fa78065_o.jpg
    I have no idea what dictates where they will choose to woohoo. The bed they chose was the furthest from the basketball hoop!
    42167238024_994b8b71b2_o.jpg
    I checked that both boys got on the bus after the field trip. I didn't want them home late because it was Lachie's birthday!
    42167237444_590b430f9f_o.jpg
    42167236774_02b91ec5ab_o.jpg
    Cain is producing lots of gems now! If I am not mistaken, that is a pink diamond in the foreground :)
    28016601607_0acd8d4cae_o.jpg
    Lachie and his books! I realized that there were very few books in the bookcases. Previous generations of kids must have taken them as they left home. I had Niall restock the shelves earlier in the day.
    42167235364_289238b2a8_o.jpg
    Rory had one last piranha wish locked in from the morning - to catch a perfect one :)
    28016600827_553aae512b_o.jpg
    Rory also had a wish to take a photo with a friend so I had him do that when he got his fishing wish :)
    42167234264_29faf43305_o.jpg
    28016600237_84bd792306_o.jpg
    42167233044_af9b6c6708_o.jpg
    I had Niall collect some gems to make room for more.
    28016599357_c537959a8e_o.jpg
    He grabbed Cain for a kiss after he was done :)
    42167231994_75c333a3cc_o.jpg
    I checked on the boys and found them playing catch.
    28016598357_2b9678a836_o.jpg
    When Kenna had her baby, Cain rolled a wish to take a photo with a friend :) She had a girl, Mindy :)
    42167230874_0d7fa8fc05_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 2723

@ZhakiraP Love the shots from your game! I don't have the patience to do a themed save but you did a brilliant job :)

@sassygray5 I have never seen the fake passing out but it sounds like fun :)
    Pity the date bombed :(
    Lovely shot from her date :)

@king_of_simcity7 Lovely buildings and great shot of your sims :)

@OriginalMara Jason looks good. Good luck with your new save :)

@lanlyn Fun video! Sim story telling definitely deserves a mention ;)

@Nikkei_Simmer Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Yes, the waterfall is in Bridgeport near the Buena Vista Resort.
    Perhaps you should use two separate group meals and place one on each table and then have two sims serve different members of the family at each table.
    The family are on an extended visit to Bridgeport courtesy of the LTR that extends travel time. I want to maximize my time with my boys before they die.
    I don't like fruity cheesecakes. I prefer a plain, baked cheesecake. There used to be a lovely French bakery near my place of work that I frequented :p
    Lily-Bo does need a makeover but unless I care for a sim they aren't getting the "treatment" during my boys' visit. It's kinda nice seeing the natives in their natural state :)

@king_of_simcity7 Good to see Jennifer and Janie getting ready for the video. I hope they didn't find any pimples! ;) Thank you :)
  • Options
    The family gathered around the cake :)
    28016597347_5ced950e43_o.jpg
    One last close up of my cute Lachie as a teen. I will miss him as a teen :(
    42167229684_befeb082c2_o.jpg
    28016596797_57994c53c3_o.jpg
    42167228894_29a749c8f8_o.jpg
    My son looked over my shoulder and said he was ugly :( I don't like his hair and clothes but I don't see ugly! :#
    28016596087_a6ff534979_o.jpg
    There's my boy! :)
    29013364838_d7cd0b2333_o.jpg
    29013363558_9321a95fff_o.jpg
    What a sweet smile :)
    29013362788_f6b3ddd633_o.jpg
    29013361378_0e1f064198_o.jpg
    Rory came home from school with a wish to visit the Library so I sent everyone.
    29013358718_b0c435991f_o.jpg
    I saw Rory walk out of the building and got a little annoyed because it was his wish to visit the Library afterall but I was happy to see that he had just gone out to chat with his cousin, Tam :) Excuse Tam's face as he was standing directly over a spotlight :p
    29013357528_3ba883baa8_o.jpg
    Niall met Jamie Frio and Cain met Tammy Frio. I didn't check but I suspect they are mother and daughter.
    29013356978_71d9f86eb1_o.jpg
    41075335520_2f7dd8590d_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 2724

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I could be wrong but I think sims can make crazy drinks when they master mixology. My SS used to make them and she had mastered the skill.
    I bet it was nice not to wake to a blaring alarm! When I worked I had two - one near the bed and one on the other side of the bedroom so that I would have to physically get up to turn it off! LOL
    I think I am going to like having Traveler in my game :)
    Great update! I really should have my sims make their own birthday cakes.
    What an attentive daddy Jared is, looking down sweetly at his daughter as she delights in the scenery on their stroll :)
    It's so sad that babies and toddlers have to age up on the floor :(
    Oh gosh! He's a cutie! I think Jamie looks very much like Jared <3
    LOL at Jamie picking his nose while his sister ages up! :p
    Love the little cross-eyed face!
    Jade is a cutie too! <3
    Playing peek-a-boo together! <3<3<3
    Their little onsies are adorable!

@coco I didn't know you were having a birthday! Hope you had a great one and a lovely family lunch :)
    Fun pics of the kids at the Summer Festival :)

@polrbear Poor August left to deal with the guests! My sims have attended many parties where the host goes off to bed :D

@Emily4331 Yay for getting rid of the counter :)
    Hope you had a good time in Chicago :)
    Good Lord that is a monstrosity! :scream:
    I could not play the heart breaker LTW but you seem to be having fun with it :)
    Poor Raf getting dumped by text :(
    Lovely seeing so much of Beau :)
    A proposal! We all know how this will end! LOL

@TadOlson Thanks and great update :)

@PalmArrow Thanks for the lovely comments :) The boys really did have a great last day in Bridgeport :)

@Nikkei_Simmer LOL at zapping Mayumi with lightning! :D
    Have fun getting the steaks and burgers up to perfect quality :)
    Good to see you are still making use of the Teppanyaki grill. My sims haven't touched theirs for a while.
    I didn't know sprinklers didn't work indoors! Good to know!

@LunBeauty Thanks for the nice comments :)
    The elders are probably not glad to be back home because now they are on the death march - my elder stage is only 8 days :(

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :)
  • Options
    I was happy to see Lachie go out to chat with Tam as well :)
    42167219274_48baf51883_o.jpg
    Niall and Cain watched the stars :)
    41075334360_6d24663d92_o.jpg
    When Lachie went back inside to read a book I had him introduce himself to Tammy instead.
    42167218474_00dbef3b89_o.jpg
    I'm pretty sure that Lachie would have got a positive moodlet from seeing Tammy's distress :p
    41075333230_55f42825d4_o.jpg
    Lachie has another friend :)
    42167217764_f950110d86_o.jpg
    I checked on Cain and Niall and let them finish their flirting before sending them home. The boys had left a few minutes earlier.
    41075332610_2de1abbfb6_o.jpg
    Lachie and Rory watched a little TV before bed. They were watching the Cooking Channel because one can never have too much cooking skill!
    42167216664_34ac1e8799_o.jpg
    When Niall and Cain got home they were flirting in the front yard but when I checked again they were getting into the tent :D
    42837241782_e16f5b570c_o.jpg
    42167216064_27e7b50ff5_o.jpg
    Beathan arrived not long after the family had gone to bed :)
    42167215724_acbcdece85_o.jpg
    John arrived just before I closed my game :)
    42167215274_0cf5aceb30_o.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited June 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the feedback and updates :smile: Nice too see more activity with the ghosts again and nice to see Lachie age up well :smile:

@meerkattime Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Page 2725 to current place.

Thanks, guys! :)
    @emorrill, @MoonandStars83, @Mikezumi
    _______

@king_of_simcity7 Your hot spot club is amazing! So many sims dancing. It really looks like a Rave. ...Loved the scenes of the pier, night and day both. ...Emily is cute! ...Interesting to read how you made your story characters into sims in order to get to know them better. Great idea!

@LunBeauty Scarlet and Grayson! so cute. ...Lots of kids to keep track of! And they all want to do different things. I bet they keep you busy with all their wishes! ...Goodbye Snowball. Sad to sell her, but it has to be done. ...LOL at Kiera walking in on her dad in the bathroom! ...Great shots of Irwin and Jessica together. It must be tough for them to find quality time together. ...Congrats to Midnight for placing second in International Jumping! ...Four more kids for the day care? OMG! ...I think you should keep the chicken coop since the kids love it so much. Gives them something to do! ...Glad Jessica and Irwin had a chance to visit the festival. Adult time! ...The sim you made over and saved is very pretty. ...Nice pics of the horses.

@Silverofdreams30 Pretty scene in Great Bear. ...Nice shot of Barry Tenderlove!

@Rockleyfamily Welcome back! I know what you mean about all the glitches and such with Sims 3. It's an awesome game, but it takes some real patience dealing with the issues!

@polrbear LOL at the sim taking a picture of nude Matthew Hamming's backside!

@CravenLestat What a sweet pose of your newest sim Shannon.

@MoonandStars83 Rufus is very handsome! Rec'd. ...Lovely Cecily playing the piano. ...Getting Pangu's Axe can be a real pain!

@Mikezumi I love watching your ghosts. They really are part of the family. That's good! ...The last shot of Cain and Niall in the elevator was awesome. Their expressions! ...Nice shot of the teens going to the theater on a field trip. ...All of Cain's gems from rock breaking! Even a pink diamond. And Niall had to clear the ground for more! ...I think it's neat seeing Lachie reading. Does he choose a specific genre or is he eclectic in his reading? ...Happy Birthday Lachie! With the hair change, he is still his handsome self! ...Good for Lachie gaining another friend. Even Evil sims want friendship and love! ...That tent sure sees the action. LOL
  • Options
  • Options
    @Mikezumi I posted before seeing your family photos. Love that intense look on Lachie's face. He is so attractive!
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    New sim: Kaitlyn.
    6sBc6Yr.png
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    I wasn't watching Kimbra and she had carved multiple pumpkins by the time I realised she was loose. LOL At least that's the worst thing I have to worry about with a Good sim like her haha :)
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top