Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    The deadline can wait!!!! =O This is urgent stuff you know! ;)

(I'm only slightly kidding)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited May 2015
    Ikr! I guess I could say that my amazon readers are waaay more important! ;) (Because you kind of ARE!!!!! <3 )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    Lol! Well, I'm sure we think so! But you know, you're educating kids and kids are more important than adults. (Unless they are stealing the last ice cream bar....then they're just evil....)

I <3 you and your writing! ^^
  • Options
    I'm not sure about educating them. Ha! My latest book is about a princess ballerina knight. But entertaining them is harder than entertaining adults because I have to think like them. And gosh...coming up with new ideas. Even harder. Amazons are easy. Built in conflict! Adult situations. Violence! ;)

<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Just a question, but what type of lot do you have your Amazon Temple as?
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    The largest lot. It replaces the huge park in the middle of either Oasis Springs or Willow Creek.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    The largest lot. It replaces the huge park in the middle of either Oasis Springs or Willow Creek.

I know, but is it a residential or community lot?
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Community--it's a national park. You can set it as either one. I think I have it as residential because I didn't want a bunch of townies disrupting my scenes. Grim lives there and since my tribe is friends with him, we can come and go as we please.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Grim floats before the Amazon queen. “I normally do not barge into human affairs but I couldn’t help saying something. The Wahine Tribe should not be disbanded. You may not understand, but she is telling the truth. Hawika is not a perfect Creator but she does not deserve death. Her time has not come yet.”

Screenshot_47_6.jpg

Queen Hanalani rises from her chair and speaks in a low voice, “Reaper, you are not welcome here. There is a reason you do not meddle in our affairs. You are not wanted. Now. Begone!”

Screenshot_51_7.jpg

The Reaper lowers his head and mists away.

The next morning, Queen Hanalani takes Hawika to the death pool. “Do you have any last words?”

Screenshot_56_5.jpg

“Only this. If you kill me, you will die.”

Screenshot_55_5.jpg

The queen raises her hands. “And who will avenge your death? Your women and slaves are below in the dungeon. And right now, I’m sending my team to find your hidden Creator Heiress. You have nothing left. Tribe Wahine is no more!”

Screenshot_54_5.jpg

“It is time,” Lady Aurore orders.

Slowly, Hawika enters the pit.

Screenshot_58_6.jpg

Hawika prays Lakeki can find Hagan in time or she will be dead by sundown. She worries he’s been locked up so he cannot summon him.

Screenshot_60_5.jpg

Down below, Queen Hanalani makes sure the dungeon is locked tight. “I will come for you, slave, soon. Once your Creator is safely dead.” She laughs. The sound echos off the walls.

Yug crawls into bed, covering his head. He cannot believe he wasn’t able to save Hawika!

Screenshot_63_6.jpg

But Hawika did not last even an hour.

Screenshot_64_4.jpg

Screenshot_69_4.jpg

Hagan rushes to the Temple as fast as he can, but he is too late. He finds Hawika’s urn waiting by the pit. Grim left it for him to pick up and take with him before the evil Amazon Council could release her spirit.

Screenshot_70_4.jpg

Despair rips Hagan apart. It is unlike any grief he’s known. Even worse than when his own mother took her life. Oh why couldn’t he save her? What good were all his inventions and gifts of the mind when something as simple as freeing her slips through his grasp? Hagan's wails can be heard throughout the village.

Screenshot_71_4.jpg

His heartbreak turns to rage as he hears the council’s voices. Rushing down the steps, he booms, “You will pay for this outrage!”

Screenshot_73_3.jpg

“What is this? A slave dares to threaten me?”

“I am no slave. I am a free man with the power of an army behind me. You will not get away with killing an innocent woman.”

Screenshot_72_4.jpg

Pulling out a gun, Hagen says, “One false move from you, queen, and I will freeze your bones.” He pulls the trigger, vapor engulfing Aurore.

Screenshot_75_3.jpg

“What have you done to her?” Queen Hanalani shrieks.

Screenshot_76_3.jpg

She lunges at Hagen.

Screenshot_77_3.jpg

But she is no match for him and he easily wins.

Screenshot_78_3.jpg

“That move sealed your fate,” Hagan says as he whips out the gun.

“No...please! I’ll do anything you wish, just...”

Screenshot_79_3.jpg

But it is too late for Hagan is not listening to any cries from the evil council. He will serve up justice Sixamian style.

“Tell me where the rest of the tribe is.” He searches Hanalani’s brain to find they are holding the others in the dungeon.

Screenshot_80_3.jpg

Walking down underground, grief again rocks Hagan to the point he is not sure what to do next. He hates himself for returning to Hawika. He should have left home for good. How will he be able to face his friends and family? How will he be able to tell poor Leia?

Screenshot_81_3.jpg

Hey, all--sorry about this turn of events! Honestly, Hawika didn't even last a sim hour! I had Hagan on the premises ready to free her after the council was finished placing the others in the dungeon. I've never seen that happen before! Grim wouldn't budge either, so that was her fate. The game plays with plot. And I am a stickler about allowing the game to do that to me. Hope you're not too disappointed. I was SOOOO upset! :'(
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    Oh no! Not Hawika! :o:'(
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
  • Options
    I... have no words.
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    LoneOnyxStardustLoneOnyxStardust Posts: 397 Member
    ooohh :o

*sits patiently to see how the story progresses*
    Check out my gallery Origin ID LoneOnyxStardust

• Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    :o Oh man! Good for you for sticking with it even though it throws a wrench in your plans!
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    @FloorRaisin Thanks! It was hard. I could have easily gone back to an earlier save and started over but...I'm against that because hey! The game throws some incredible plot twists my way and that's what I love about it! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Okay, readers! I just want to say:

YOU DID IT!

you.gif

THANK YOU for voting for my story! You're the bestest BEST! <3<3<3 My story barely hung on by only one vote--The Wolff Legacy is a great story and I personally love it and originally voted for it last time, so I hope it soars to the top on the next round.

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    PyliathesunelfPyliathesunelf Posts: 949 Member
    Congratulations!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    Thank you, @Pyliathesunelf !!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Congratulations Pammie & Tribe Wahine! And thanks for the sweet comment too. :)
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    Congratulations Pammie & Tribe Wahine! And thanks for the sweet comment too. :)

Thank you and your welcome! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SelychanSelychan Posts: 279 Member
    I am so happy Tribe Wahine's story won!!!! <3 You deserved it!!!

On a more painful note....Hawikaaaaaaaaa!!!! T.T *grab her knees and cries a river*
    My poor feels! I hope Hagan will avenge his sister!
  • Options
    @Selychan Thank you! <3

I was yelling at the screen when I found Hawika because the game didn't alert me. In fact, it acted as if she was still alive, so it was surreal! I have big plans for the rest of this plot thread. Gotta find time to play.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    Yay, you won! Congratulations! :smiley: I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm so excited (plus quite anxious about what might happen to the other tribe members).
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Hagan finds three aliens huddled in separate cells—his best friend, Yug, his sister, Lag, and Kiva. “Is there anyone else with you?”

Screenshot_82_3.jpg

“No,” Yug answers. “Just us since we were the ones to testify. How is Hawika? Where is she?”

Unlocking the doors, Hagan says, “Our worst fears have come to pass. Hawika’s body gave out before I could free her.”

Screenshot_85_3.jpg

Shock ripples through Yug, not believing this is happening. “Where are those murderous women? We must stop them!”

“I have frozen them and I will lock them in here before we leave, but we must make haste. I have no idea if the other slaves are alive at the compound.”

Screenshot_84_3.jpg

“Let me have them, Hagan the Genius,” Kiva offers. “I will melt their minds as they cry for mercy.”

“No, Kiva,” Hagan says. “They will be given a fair trial at Sixam for their crimes against its citizens and for murdering Hawika. They will receive due punishment on those terms. Now let us be off!”

Screenshot_86_3.jpg

Yug helps Hagen bring the women to the dungeon. They thaw out, skin still blue and shivering.

“Mark my words,” Hagan says, venom in his voice. “You will suffer for your crimes against my family. You will rue the day you ventured onto Tribe Wahine.

Queen Hanalani smirks. “When my tribe finds me missing , they will march against you with legions. The whole Amazon community will be against you...a mere man is no match against our masses.”

Screenshot_92_3.jpg

“I do not have time to bicker with an ignorant woman. You will find out my friends have ways to work around your tribe.” And he storms out of the dungeon hoping next time to find the women upset and dirty.

Screenshot_91_3.jpg

Hagan is relieved to find the tribe untouched. It seems the council did not have time to send word of the proceedings. He ushers Lakeki to the fire and breaks the news of Hawika.

Screenshot_99_3.jpg

“That cannot be. Hawika. Gone?”

Screenshot_100_3.jpg

Remorse fills him until he feels he doesn’t want to live. Lakeki buries his face in his hands, not caring about showing so much emotion. He cannot believe his true love, Hawika, is gone. He’ll never get to see her again. Agony grips his insides like a giant’s hand.

Screenshot_102_3.jpg

“Lakeki,” Hagan raises his voice. “We must grieve later. It’s time to save this tribe and I need your help. Where is Mano?”

Screenshot_103_3.jpg

“I sent him on patrol to see if anyone would come against us. He should be back in a few hours.”

“Okay. I have a plan that might save this tribe. Yug is setting the coordinates to knock out this whole village. Once they are safely asleep, he will broadcast a reset and erase the last week from their minds. I have the Amazon Council locked up so they cannot cause anymore trouble.”

Screenshot_98_3.jpg

Yug walks over and sits with the men. “I’ve finished the computations. All I have to do now is...”

“YOU!” Lakeki shouts. “You were supposed to save Hawika by altering the council’s minds. Why didn’t you do that?”

Screenshot_106_3.jpg

“I-I tried, Lakeki, but their minds were impenetrable. I tried over and over again. I cared for Hawika just as much as you did. I’m truly sorry!”

Screenshot_111_3.jpg

“Enough of this,” Hagan orders. “I need us to work together or we are finished. Is that clear, Lakeki? Hawika would want us as a team. She would want the tribe to survive. If we fight amongst ourselves, we’re only hurting her more.”

Screenshot_120_3.jpg

Suddenly, a woman enters their circle.

It is one of the council members! Lakeki’s stomach plunges.

Screenshot_121_4.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    BilmonaghanBilmonaghan Posts: 1,552 Member
    Hey! Congrats on the SOTM win! Good job!
    Le Dynastie d’Angers: 83 – WWAD?
    Annette Thayer butts heads with the late Eric Lewis on her first day as steward.
    ldd083banner.png
  • Options
    Hey! Congrats on the SOTM win! Good job!

Hey, thank you! I'm a big fan of Dynasty! :smiley: There are some great stories out there!

@Nesoiancitizen Thanks for your support! And I can't wait to write more! Just have to play more! Had a scare--thought I'd lost Hawika's urn! But I found it, thankfully after lots of wasted searching! I'd placed it inside the women's compound for safekeeping and forgotten I'd done that. :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg