Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Hmmm... Is Hawika going to do the same thing her mother did before her? Here's hoping it goes better this time.

Actually no...Lakeki only won the Master Slave spot. Hawika is free to choose whomever she wishes to breed with--but now, Lopaka isn't a Master Slave and must leave immediately upon conception. Lakeki will have to deal with knowing she is bearing Lopaka's child. But he will stay on as Master Slave and if Lopaka's child is not a girl, he'll have the opportunity to have a child with her and stay on as Master Slave as she had promised Mano had he won.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Hmmm... Is Hawika going to do the same thing her mother did before her? Here's hoping it goes better this time.

Actually no...Lakeki only won the Master Slave spot. Hawika is free to choose whomever she wishes to breed with--but now, Lopaka isn't a Master Slave and must leave immediately upon conception. Lakeki will have to deal with knowing she is bearing Lopaka's child. But he will stay on as Master Slave and if Lopaka's child is not a girl, he'll have the opportunity to have a child with her and stay on as Master Slave as she had promised Mano had he won.

Oh... I probably got confused because of my plum headache.
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Early the next morning, Hawika finds out she is indeed carrying Lopaka’s child. She is very hopeful it will be the next Creator Heiress!

Screenshot_256.jpg

But she must share the news with Lopaka immediately. He does not take it well.

Screenshot_265.jpg

“Why does this dismay you, Lopaka?” Hawika asks. “Had I not conceived, you still would be gone this morning and without the chance of siring my child. This is good news!”

“I should be happy, but I do not want to say good bye, Hawika.”

Screenshot_261.jpg

Hawika strokes Lopaka’s face. “I will come visit you with our child, Lopaka. You may look forward to that.”

Screenshot_259.jpg

“And remember, Lopaka,” Hawika says, “I will always hold a special place in my heart that will never be filled without you.”

Screenshot_268.jpg

As Hawika and Lopaka say their departing words, Lakeki styles his hair differently. Fitting for the new Master Slave of his childhood tribe. He is thankful he will have Hawika all to himself in a few short hours.

Screenshot_269.jpg

But things are not going as Lakeki would have liked. Hawika is clearly depressed at having to say farewell to Lopaka and it is obvious by her widening stomach that she is carrying his child. He needs to make her forget that odious slave.

“I have something I want to serve you, Hawika. It will match your pretty dress.” Lakeki winks.

Screenshot_276.jpg

Hawika is in no mood to even speak with Lakeki, but she owes him a bit of her time since he is being gracious about her going ahead with allowing Lopaka the right to have a child with her.

Trying a bit of humor, Lakeki puts on a sad face and asks, “Please?”

Hawika can’t help but smile. “Okay, slave, but it better be good,” she says with a tinge of laughter in her voice.

Screenshot_278.jpg

So, Lakeki leads Hawika to the fire pit and tells her to watch what he can do behind the bar. He flips juice, balances glasses on his fingers, and finally pours some pink liquid into a flirty glass with an umbrella as a nice touch.

Screenshot_283_1.jpg

“Here, Creator,” Lakeki says, “a beautiful drink for a beautiful woman.”

Screenshot_284.jpg

Slowly, Hawika takes the drink, but all she can think about are her last moments with Lopaka. She saw tears in his eyes. How could she have been so careless as to agree in allowing Lakeki to take Lopaka’s place? She feels as if she’s in a bad dream, but there is no waking up from it. How she misses her brother. She needs him to talk to right now. These thoughts only make her sadder.

Screenshot_286_1.jpg

Lakeki pours the same drink for himself and encourages Hawika. “I promise that drink will wipe that sad face right away, replacing it with warmth. Have a sip, Creator!”

Screenshot_285.jpg

Hawika sits at the fire pit and eyes the concoction. It does look like it would taste amazing, but she has no taste for celebratory drinks at the moment.

Screenshot_288_1.jpg

“I’m sorry, Lakeki, I just cannot today.” She puts the drink on the bar and slowly plods away.

Screenshot_287_1.jpg

“This is going to be harder than I thought,” Lakeki says to himself. He decides to allow her a bit of time to get used to him.

By the afternoon, it seems to Lakeki that Hawika is in a better mood as she is working out on the treadmill. He joins her.

“Would you like for me to help you train, Creator?” Lakeki asks. “I can cut your running time in half.”

Hawika brightens at this. “Of course, I would love that, Lakeki. Your mother was the best trainer in the Amazon. I will welcome the help.”

Screenshot_289_1.jpg

As he gets up to train, he sees his mother sauntering up to him. “Well, Lakeki, it’s all over the village that you are now Hawika’s Master Slave! Congratulations!”

“Mother,” Lakeki says, arms rising. “What are you doing here? Did the Creator send for you?”

Screenshot_290_1.jpg

Kaila shakes her head. “She does not have to. I’m here to check in on my little girl, Xorex.”

Agreeing, Hawika says, “Yes, Lakeki. I’ve told Kaila she may visit her daughter whenever she wishes and now, she has you to visit as well.”

Kaila smiles. “How you’ve matured, Lakeki. I couldn’t be a prouder mother.”

Lakeki frowns. “I’d appreciate you not making syrupy comments in front of the Creator. It’s embarrassing, Mother. Now if you don’t mind, I’m in the middle of training.”

Screenshot_291_1.jpg

At this point, Xorex walks up and says, “She doesn’t understand people’s feelings, brother. And she’s mean to people for being different. Like Daddy.” She sticks her tongue out at Kaila.

Screenshot_292_1.jpg

“Hawika, I’m surprised at my daughter’s manners! Is she not being disciplined? How like her father she is. Do you have the insane trait, child?”

Xorex puts her hands on her hips. “What’s wrong with the insane trait? It’s better than the mean trait you have!”

Screenshot_293_1.jpg

Hawika’s stomach plunges. She must have a talk with Xorex. She’s supposed to act like she adores Kaila as they must put up the front that she’s her child. “Xorex! Apologize!” Hawika orders.

“That is fine, Hawika,” Kaila says. “I’m her mother. I will handle this.” She points at Xorex. “You will not use that tone with me, young lady. As a penalty, you will clean the toilets today.”

Screenshot_294_1.jpg

“Yay!” Xorex exclaims. “I love to clean!” And she bounces away into the women’s compound.

That night, Kiva arrives home with her treasures, but there’s one treasure she must find.

Mano!

Screenshot_302_1.jpg

But he’s no where to be found. In fact, there are no slaves around and she’s hungry. How hard can cooking be? she wonders.

Too hard for her alien self to handle. She watches as a fire starts, burning her food and the expensive stove. Luckily, Hoopono is visiting and she puts out the fire for Kiva was mesmerized by the flame.

Screenshot_301_1.jpg

Little does Kiva know that Mano is outside painting Lag’s portrait. “A lovely model you make, Lag.”

Screenshot_303_1.jpg

He lifts her hand. “Here. It is finished. Come have a look.”

Screenshot_306_1.jpg

“This is just the first of many paintings I will help you with to fill a beautiful room, Lag,” Mano says. “I will help you win because I want to mate with you.”

Screenshot_304_1.jpg

Lag’s insides flutter. How handsome Mano is tonight. “I will welcome any help you can give me, Mano. Your skill is beyond anything I can do. I hope we have a lovely girl together. Would you like to bear it or should I?”

Mano tilts his head. Oh no, he thinks. Lag is even more twisted than Kiva. Maybe he is making a mistake.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Oh... I probably got confused because of my plum headache.

Sorry you don't feel well! And you thought right...I mean, he was hoping for first dibs anyway! Hope you feel better! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    In the middle of the night, Kiva is tending her garden. She can only hope it will impress the Creator. As it looks now, it’s a bit messy. She’d have to fix that.

Screenshot_316_1.jpg

But Hawika is not concerned about Kiva’s garden or Lag’s paintings for a sharp pain knifes through her back. It is time! The baby comes.

Screenshot_320_1.jpg

Lakeki speaks soft words of encouragement to Hawika through her labor. She is very grateful to have him around at this moment.

Screenshot_323_1.jpg

With many pushes, grunts, and one huge push, a baby boy is born.

A huge smiles sweeps across Lakeki’s face for he knows he will be the father of the next Creator Heiress.

“I will call you Palani which means ‘free man’ for you will be like my brother in time.”

Lakeki isn’t sure what she means by that, but he does not care for happiness showers his soul and nothing could change it.

Screenshot_327_1.jpg

“Congratulations on your son, Hawika,” Lakeki says. “If you please, I will train him to be like me—a great Master Slave. I will give him my best teaching this side of the Amazon. And once he turns of age, every woman will want him to sire their child before he leaves this world.”

Screenshot_330_1.jpg

Hawika grins at her old friend. “You are most kind, Lakeki. That is very generous of you and I think I would welcome your help in raising him.”

Screenshot_331_1.jpg

“Consider it my pleasure,” he says, taking her hands in his.

His forward gesture sends ripples down Hawika’s back in pleasure. She should scold him, but she doesn’t. Instead, she melts from his captivating smile.

Screenshot_328_1.jpg

Picking up Palani, Lakeki says, “You will be the greatest Creator’s son who ever lived. Scholars will sing songs about you and elder women will write fables with you as its hero.”

Screenshot_335_1.jpg

Hawika marvels at the blessing Lakeki has spoken over her son. She has never seen nor heard of such a thing in her lifetime. She is so thankful to the Maker for sending Kaila’s son to her. He will be the father of the next generation.

Screenshot_333_1.jpg

The following night, Hagan visits for it’s Xorex’s birthday.

“I cannot believe my little girl is growing up so fast, Hawika,” Hagan says. “Thank you for taking such good care of her. She’s as witty as you are beautiful.”

Hawika stares at her brother; incredulous that he lives to see his daughter grow up and thankful that Sixam even exists. How far they’ve come since the days of worry over his young adult birthday.

Screenshot_339_1.jpg

Hagen shouts, “Think fast!” And gives Hawika a hip bump.

Xorex cheers. “I’m so happy you’re here, Daddy. Everyone is so serious all the time. It’s annoying.”

Screenshot_340_1.jpg

“Will you dance with me, Daddy?” Xorex asks.

“In a minute, my little fang flower,” Hagan answers. “I must go check the satellite so we can receive transmissions and monitor how you are doing.” He strokes Xorex’s cheek lovingly. “I don’t want anything to go wrong with you being here. These Amazons wouldn’t understand your mixed blood.”

Screenshot_342_1.jpg

Xorex doesn’t understand the things her father says to her much of the time. Hawika tells her it’s because he has the insane trait, but her mother says it’s because he’s a genius. All Xorex cares about is that he is her daddy and she loves him.

As people arrive, Xorex dances with everyone. “This will be the best birthday!” she yells.

Screenshot_345_1.jpg

As Kiva dances, she notices an uninvited guest sitting on the couch.

Screenshot_347_1.jpg

“I didn’t think the Creator would allow space slugs to enter her compound,” Kiva says.

Her twin sister, Kila, looks up. “Really? Then why are you here?”

Screenshot_348_1.jpg

“Don’t start with me, Kila,” Kiva says, waving her finger. “You know you were not picked for this assignment. How dare you try to swoop into my territory? You’ve done it all my life. I can’t even get away from you on another planet!”

Screenshot_349_1.jpg

“Hagan the Genius asked me to come,” Kila says, rising from her seat. “And if you don’t like it, you may leave.”

“You think you’re so smart, tricking the Genius into allowing you to come foil my plans. Well, I won’t let you. If you don’t leave now, I will force you to.”

Screenshot_354_1.jpg

“This is a free planet. I can do what I want, sister,” Kila waves her hand. “If I know you, you’re annoying people here and they will welcome my presence. Why not let me stay and see who your slave likes better? You...or me.”

Screenshot_360_1.jpg

Kiva whips her finger into the air, threateningly. “Because this is not your place. It’s mine. And I will defend it. Beware!”

Screenshot_356_1.jpg

But Kila only smirks and stands her ground.

Kiva pulls out some globular goo. “Take that!”

Screenshot_350_1.jpg

And then she pounces on her twin.

Screenshot_353_1.jpg

With a swift kick to the stomach, Kiva lands the final blow, winning the tussle.

Screenshot_352_1.jpg

Kila yells, “You may have won this time, sister, but I will be back and I will be victorious!” Then she stomps out the door.

Screenshot_361_1.jpg

Little did everyone know what transpired in the next room for Xorex was blowing out the candles.

Screenshot_362_1.jpg

Hagan cheers for his little girl.

Screenshot_364_1.jpg

Lag blocks the doorway so no one can see that glob-head Kiva fighting with her sister. She fears both of them will get sent back to Sixam if the Creator thinks all Sixamians can do is fight amongs themselves.

Screenshot_363_1.jpg

Xorex turns into a gorgeous teen. Hagan cannot believe this used to be his little girl. She reminds him of his mother, Buffy. Too bad his mate could not see this. She was out on the planet Creshadonia doing research. He was lucky to be able to make the trip. But the transmitter he just installed should show her all that is happening.

Screenshot_366_1.jpg

After the festivities are over, Hawika sends for Lakeki.

“Here I am, dear Creator,” Lakeki bows. “Tell me what you need and I will tend to it right away.”

Tingles tickle her as she holds herself back. His features grow even more handsome in the moonlight.

Screenshot_367_1.jpg

Without saying a single word, Hawika plants her first kiss on Lakeki to signal the hour has come for their mating.

Screenshot_370_1.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Lakeki takes his Creator by the hand and says, “Come. See what Kiva has done.”

As Hawika approaches the garden, she thrusts her hand to her mouth. She has never seen anything so beautiful and yet so magical in all her days. “Breathtaking.”

“Isn’t it?” Lakeki says, settling them on a bench. “She’s thought of everything down to the positioning of these glowing trees.” Wrapping his arm around her, he continues, “But they do not glow as much as you, dear Creator, for being around you is like the burning sun, stoking my desire.”

Screenshot_376_1.jpg

Hawika inches her face closer to him, smelling his natural musky scent. Their lips meet and she sinks into him, heart beating fast.

Screenshot_378_1.jpg

As they separate, Lakeki strokes Hawika’s arm. “Can you believe our fate, Hawika? Under the gorgeous stars, in the midst of an unearthly garden, we are together, about to start the fourth generation of this revolutionary tribe.”

Hawika laughs. “Revolutionary indeed. But I’m glad you are not opposed to our different ways.”

Screenshot_375_1.jpg

Lakeki looks around. “I’ve never seen such plants, never heard of such contraptions as the rocket machine in the backyard, and I’m wondering about the mechanical mosquito that resides on the top of your women’s compound.” Then he smiles, holding her close and whispering, “But I don’t care about the why’s, Hawika, for I want to be with you, and I trust what this tribe is about. I know you are doing what is best, whatever all of this craziness is around me.”

Screenshot_377_1.jpg

At that moment, another set of eyes peers around one of the trees at the two on the bench, anger smoldering.

Screenshot_379_1.jpg

It is Lag and she cannot believe Kiva has grown a garden as beautiful as the ones on Sixam in such a short time. If she didn’t act fast, Kiva would win. She had to do something.

Screenshot_380_1.jpg

Finding Mano in the front yard, she orders him to meet with her at the fire.

Screenshot_382_1.jpg

Rolling his eyes, he knows he won’t like what she’s about to tell him. He’s already made up his mind he will have nothing to do with her as she insinuated he could bear a child. And with the strange things going on at the compound, he fears she was telling the truth. Kiva is so simple minded, he could easily persuade her to do as he wished, but Lag was as sly as a weasel and would order him to do whatever she pleased. How was he going to get out of this situation?

He asks, “What is it you desire, dear lady?”

Imploringly, she says, “You must start working on the paintings. Time is of the essence. Kiva has completed her gardens and they are lovely. I must build the art room within a day!”

Screenshot_383_1.jpg

Sitting on a nearby bench, he motions for Lag to do the same. “You ask the impossible, woman,” he says, dispensing with formalities. “Art is much like a plant. It needs time to grow. You should have asked me to work on it sooner.”

Screenshot_386_1.jpg

Balling her fists, Lag tries to suppress her rising rage. “I did, if I recall. And you gladly started work on the pieces but then all of a sudden you stopped. I’m perplexed at your laziness.”

Screenshot_385_1.jpg

“I am but a lowly slave, dear lady,” Mano says, layering his voice in syrupy tones. “The Master Slave gives orders and I obey. Sinks need fixing, the Creator’s baby needs tending, and toilets must be upgraded. I have been diligent working on a slave’s tasks. If this was so important, why didn’t you start on it yourself instead of waiting for me?”

Screenshot_390_1.jpg

“Insolent words, slave!” Lag shouts. “I could order your death for such disrespect.”

Screenshot_387_1.jpg

“Go ahead and order. We’ll see how far it goes with Kiva on my side and our very liberal Creator who allows aliens to reside in her tribe.”

Lag could almost hear a funeral dirge in the background. She glares at Mano, understanding his threat. If she divulges what he’s done to the Creator, he will go to the Amazon council with what he knows. That slug for brains, Kiva, must have told him who they were. How could she be so careless?

Screenshot_388_1.jpg

She rises squeezing an impending headache. If only her mind tricks would work on him, but he is too strong. She would have to try the Creator.

Screenshot_389_1.jpg

The following day, Hawika visits Kiva working in her garden. “You have impressed me, Kiva,” she says, admiring the plants for they look spectacular even in the daylight.

Screenshot_396_1.jpg

Kiva waters her earthly plants for the Sixam plants do not feed on water. “I am deeply honored you think so, Creator. I am pleased how it has turned out myself. I will gather a few more fang flowers to complete it. I should be done with it by tomorrow.”

“That sounds lovely. Once you do, you will receive your reward,” Hawika promises.

Screenshot_397_1.jpg

Lag overhears these comments and quickly sits next to the Creator. “Please, Creator, give me a chance for I am working on a room that is quite literally out of this world. It will not be completed for at least a week.”

Screenshot_399_1.jpg

Hawika is about to state that will be a week too long but then something strikes her head.

Screenshot_400.jpg

Suddenly, she cannot remember what had just transpired. Did Lag say something to her?

“Are you well, Creator,” Lag says, hoping her mind powers have worked.

Screenshot_401_1.jpg

But Hawika doesn’t say anything. She just stares ahead of her.

Good fortune! Hawika’s mind is susceptible to her frequency unlike Mano. “You were saying you were excited to see my art room. It will be finished in a week. Will that be to your satisfaction?”

Screenshot_402_1.jpg

“Satisfaction. Yes,” Hawika says in a monotone tone. “I will expect to see it then.”
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Palani is finally grown to a child. Xorex is very happy for she has someone near her age to chat with. All of these adults surrounding her has made her feel a bit lonely. His looks remind her of her father. They definitely look like brother and sister instead of merely cousins. Well, when she wears her human disguise, that is. A part of her wishes he had a bit of Sixamian in him. Then he could go on adventures with her.

Screenshot_392_1.jpg

“Are you going to light that fire, Xorex?” Palani says. “I’m hungry for some marshmallows.”

“Yes, indeed, cousin,” Xorex says. “I’d like some, too. Maybe I’ll bring you back some gummy orbs when I go to my home planet. Would you like that?”

Screenshot_393_1.jpg

Palani turned his head to the side. “Home planet? You mean one of the planets like Mars? Are you an alien?”

“Shh...” Xorex says. “I’m not allowed to talk about it but I can trust you, right?”

Palani pops up out of his chair. “Of course! I love alien stuff. In fact, my science skill is already a five. But I thought aliens weren’t real. Are you playing a trick on me?”

Screenshot_395_1.jpg

“No,” Xorex says. “And to prove it, I’ll bring you back your very own alien you can put in your room. Okay?”

“Okay!” Palani says.

Screenshot_394_1.jpg

That night, after everyone is asleep, Xorex tiptoes to the rocket. “I hope no one wakes up. The plum engines are ridiculously noisy.”

But she’s gone too far to turn back now. She cannot wait to see Sixam. She’s only heard about it from her parents. It was time to explore it for herself. Taking a look around the Amazon compound, the only home she’s known, she smiles and takes a deep breath.

In no time, she arrives, thrilled at what she finds.

Screenshot_405_1.jpg

But the long flight has left her needing a restroom. She’s amazed at the beauty of even the bathrooms on Sixam.

Screenshot_406_1.jpg

And now she rips off her annoying disguise. A welcome cool breeze invigorates her as she can finally breathe real air. She cannot believe her real body is so much different than her disguise for she’s never taken it off since her father asked her not to. “It’s been too long,” she muses.

Screenshot_407_1.jpg

Walking around, she realizes no one is here. She knows her parents are off planet, but why isn’t anyone else here to greet her? It is so strange, yet beautiful. She ends up at a ridge, overlooking a magnificent waterfall. The wonders here never cease.

Screenshot_409_1.jpg

But she is growing lonely after only a few hours. Xorex is a party animal, after all, and she needs people around her. “I must hurry and gather some treasures before I leave.”

Screenshot_410.jpg

After she scurries around and collects all the things she thinks her cousin will adore, she makes herself a grilled cheese sandwich before she goes home.

Screenshot_408_1.jpg

After she lands, she connects with the satellite on top of the women’s compound, showering her tribe with a hive mind of happiness. “That should solve any complications should they wonder why I left without permission. They will be so happy, they won’t care!” Xorex smiles at herself for her genius plan. Maybe Daddy isn’t the only one who is smart, she thinks.

Screenshot_411.jpg

And she was right for no one paid any attention to the rocket that day. Hawika and Lakeki are in Hawika’s private chambers. “A rose for you, but I fear it isn’t nearly as special as it should be,” Lakeki says.

Screenshot_412.jpg

“I adore roses,” Hawika says, excitement marching through her veins. They are about to try to have a baby and she cannot wait to see the new Creator Heiress!

“I adore you,” Lakeki whispers, kissing her hands.

Screenshot_413.jpg

Hawika grabs Lakeki and says, “Let us not delay.”

Screenshot_414_1.jpg

Screenshot_417_1.jpg

Afterwards, Hawika says, “That was the best ever! I almost hope I’m not pregnant so we can try again.”

Lakeki laughs. “You know I will do whatever you wish, my darling.”

Screenshot_418_1.jpg

But Hawika cannot wait to find out.

And so she takes a test and the celebration begins. The quest for the new Creator Heiress!

Screenshot_419.jpg

Bursting with happiness (suddenly as if happiness has rained down from the heavens,) Hawika pulls Lakeki into a passionate kiss.

Screenshot_422_1.jpg

“What has gotten into you, Creator?” Lakeki asks. “Whatever it is, I like it!”

“We are going to be parents of a baby girl! The Creator Heiress!”

Screenshot_423.jpg

Later that afternoon, Hawika watches Xorex playing horseshoes. Something is different about the teen. Hawika just can’t figure it out but she has a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach like something dreadful is about to happen because of her.

Screenshot_424_1.jpg

But her love sidles up to her and gives her a sweet kiss, making the bad feelings dissipate into the air.

“You are glowing, my Creator,” Lakeki whispers. “Could it be our beautiful daughter in your womb?”

Hawika smiles snuggling into him. Lakeki is the most wonderful lover she has ever known. She is so thankful he has come into her life. She never wants him to leave.

Screenshot_425_1.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Dat Sixam bathroom yo.
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    Dat Sixam bathroom yo.

Yeah...I had fun recreating rooms for the Sixam place. I could do more, though, and probably will later. I need to create basements, but when I first put it there, I didn't have a handle on basement building.

It's crazy how there are no aliens there after the patch. There used to be at least one--Connoc--Hagan's brother in law. Now he's not even there. I'm not happy with the patch. It's RUINED some of my plot. Urgh.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    The garden is finished and Hawika is pleased.

Screenshot_429_1.jpg

Hoopono’s son, Maka, comes for a visit and sits on one of the cushions to take in the beauty. “Creator, I’ve never seen such plants. Wherever did you get them?”

“They are from the North, I believe,” Hawika explains. She must be careful. Although Maka is part of her tribe, she’s kept him and Hoopono at a safe distance. She’s wondering if it was smart in allowing Kiva to use Sixam foliage. But she loves how it looks. Not everyone in the Amazon knows about every plant that grows on this planet.

Screenshot_428_1.jpg

Maka nods as he watches Lakeki water the gardens. “Lakeki, where do these plants come from? I’ve never seen such glowing things in my life.”

Lakeki laughs. “Have you visited many regions all over the Amazon then, Maka? No, you haven’t. And you’re only a teen. Everyone knows these plants come from deep in the jungle where the sun cannot shine. The creatures there must have light, yes?”

Knitting his eyebrows, Maka says, “So is this jungle from the North?”

“Of course not. It’s from the South.”

Screenshot_427_1.jpg

Maka scratches his chin. He’d have to speak to his mother about this. Someone wasn’t telling the truth.

That night, Hawika goes into labor. Being a new father, Lakeki’s eyes grow two sizes and he says, “Quick, Hawika sit, for I do not want you to strain yourself.”

Screenshot_437_1.jpg

“I’m fine, Lakeki,” Hawika says. “I’ve done this before. The pain will be over soon.”

True to her word, it is time to push.

To her dismay, she gives birth to another boy.

Screenshot_443_1.jpg

She does not even want to name him. Why was the Maker punishing her so? she wondered. She sent Lopaka away for the first child. Maybe it is because Lakeki will stay on as Master Slave even after this baby grows to child. She will need to speak to him about this matter.

Screenshot_444_1.jpg

When Lakeki finds the Creator outside with a sad face, he tries to cheer her. “Are you not happy, Hawika? We have a son who will be able to sire a daughter one day and he will be strong like his brother Palani. We should name him Aulani which means clever for I know he will take after your genius trait!”

Screenshot_446_1.jpg

“I’m sorry, Lakeki that I could not bear a Creator Heiress for you,” Hawika says. “I’m under a curse. It is obvious the Maker is angry with me. I may need to send you away after all. My line must live if this tribe is to survive.”

Screenshot_445_1.jpg

Pulling Hawika close to him, Lakeki pleads, “Don’t say such things, my darling. You are just disappointed. This happens to the best of Creators. It is not a curse. Why Creator Lopi from the great tribe Topaz had five boys in a row only to sire the greatest Creator to ever live: Queen Hanalani.”

Screenshot_449_1.jpg

Hawika wipes her nose. “I guess you’re right. But maybe I need to follow the rules, Lakeki. We shouldn’t try again. Someone would find out and then my tribe would be in jeopardy.”

Screenshot_451_1.jpg

“This is the most loyal tribe I’ve ever encountered, Hawika,” Lakeki explains. “If you make it so, it will be so. But just in case, I will come up with a plan that will ensure everyone’s safety. Leave it to me. Okay?”

Screenshot_450_1.jpg

Hawika says, “Okay, Lakeki. I’ll allow this. But only one more time. If we have another boy, I’m sorry, but your time here will be over. You will need to take our sons away with you to another tribe where you can train them to be as powerful as you and then I will deal with them once they reach young adult.”

“Understood.”

Screenshot_447_1.jpg

Sadness squeezes Hawika’s heart for she does not want to part with any of her children. She knows of what sadness she felt during Hagan’s life and doesn’t want that cloud over her sons. She thought she could steal one boy away to Sixam, but two? And maybe three or more? The Amazon Council is sure to get word of this with outsiders hanging around and new slaves coming in and out while she tries to have a Creator Heiress. Things are not looking good for her tribe. She may have to eventually send the boys to their death. A sick feeling washes over her and she tells Lakeki she’s going to her room and she is not to be disturbed.

Screenshot_452_1.jpg

As Hawika is sleeping, Lakeki uses the transmitter on top of the women’s compound. Kiva had told him what it was for and how to use it. He needs to contact Hagan for he is the smartest man to ever live in the Amazon. Surely, he would be able to help.

Lakeki was right. Hagan outlined a marvelous plan that will be implemented that night under the cover of darkness.
    “Are you sure this will be fine, Lakeki?” Hawika asks.

Screenshot_454_1.jpg

“Please stop worrying, my darling,” Lakeki says. “Your own brother assures me no one will suspect a thing. I’ve told everyone we are taking a trip in this modern contraption. What could go wrong?”

Hawika shrugs and says, “My brother is always right. I will do it then.”

Screenshot_455_1.jpg

The two enter the rocket and have an incredible time within without anyone suspecting a thing.

Screenshot_457_1.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    That night, Lakeki welcomes Lag’s older brother and Hagan’s best friend, Yug. “Welcome to Tribe Wahine, dear Yug.”

Screenshot_460_1.jpg

Yug stares at Lakeki. “You realize I am only here for Hawika, Hagan the Genius’ sister. Where is she?”

Screenshot_461_1.jpg

Lakeki’s face falls. He does not like this alien’s tone. He wonders if he should trust him with his love. But what choice did he have? No other slave in the Amazon would ever agree to such a ruse. In fact, Bane the Cursed went to his death over the siring of Hawika. This is a slave’s greatest hope--to be in the annals of a tribe’s history as a father to a Creator.

But aliens have no such hopes. Or at least that’s the impression Hagan gave. Lakeki would need to tread cautiously. “It is for her safety that you deal with me first,” Lakeki explains.

“I have some conditions,” Yug says. “First, my sister, Yug, is to be the one to mate with this Mano. I’ve heard she’s had to endure hardship living with one of our crazier women, Kiva. Kila, her twin, was the one chosen, but unfortunately, Kiva tricked Hagan and he sent her.”

Screenshot_463_1.jpg

“I was not aware of this,” Lakeki says, “Kiva has been a great asset to this tribe. Her gardens are the best in this village. But you will have to take your grievance up with our Creator.”

Yug gives Lakeki a cold look. “I will.”

“But please, for Maker’s sake, put on your disguise. If someone is out walking, they’ll be able to see your unearthly self from far away.”

“Of course.”

Screenshot_464_1.jpg

Instantly, Yug changes into his disguise. Lakeki is not pleased for Yug’s disguise makes him a most handsome figure. He did not like the idea that Hawika had to pretend to mate with him in this cloak. “Are you sure you don’t have a better disguise?”

“What is wrong with this one? Are you jealous?”

Screenshot_470_1.jpg

“Let us get one thing straight,” Lakeki says, trying to quell the anger rushing through his veins. “I am the Master Slave while you’re in this tribe and you will do as I say. The only one over me to you is the Creator. Is that clear?”

“Of course,” Yug says. “I don’t think that will be a problem.”

Lakeki glares. “I will show you the slave quarters where you’ll rest. You will meet the Creator tomorrow.”

Screenshot_471_1.jpg

Early that morning, Lakeki introduces Yug. “He is Lag’s brother. Hagan has sent him and he agrees to our terms.”

Screenshot_473_1.jpg

“Welcome, Yug. I do remember Hagan talking about you when we were children.” Hawika turns to Lakeki. “Leave us.” And then she whispers to him. “And thank you for I am with child, my love.”

Lakeki’s insides jump at this moment for he knows they will have a daughter. The wind sends a gentle kiss over his cheeks in agreement. He turns to Yug and gives a warning, “Be most respectful to her or I will send you back to Sixam immediately.”

Screenshot_474_1.jpg

Once Lakeki leaves, Yug bows and says, “I am deeply honored to do this duty for you, Creator. You are even more beautiful than Hagan let on. No wonder Lakeki is nervous about having other men around you.”

Screenshot_477_1.jpg

Hawika’s face warms. “You are indeed kind, Yug, but we need to hurry. I’m not sure when I will show and our duties must occur soon.” She takes his hands and proclaims loudly so that even the passing villagers can hear. “I have chosen you, Yug Slave, to mate. Do you agree?”

“With all my heart and soul, dear Creator.”

Screenshot_480_1.jpg

“Let us be off to my private chambers then,” Hawika says, leading Yug by the hand.

Once they arrive, Hawika asks him to sit with her. “I must admit, you’re different from what I imagined. Hagan always told me you had green skin.”

Screenshot_487.jpg

Yug chuckles. “I do have green skin, but this is what I look like as a human. These disguises are designed genetically. Xorex, your niece’s disguise has a distinct Hagan essence, does she not?”

Hawika nods.

“That is because her disguise was made through her own genetics. I hope you are not displeased with my looks. Should we have a child together, it would inherit even my disguises genetics along with yours and my Sixam self. Are you intrigued?”

Screenshot_489.jpg

Giggling, Hawika says, “I cannot lie, I am intrigued by this. But unfortunately, I cannot mate with you as this child within me will be thought of as yours. Amazonian women are only supposed to mate once with a slave. I do not want to break the rules any more than I have. Lakeki gets only this chance at a Creator Heiress. And you will not get any chances. I do thank you for your willingness to help us.”

Yug lifts his hand. “It is my pleasure just to be in the same room with you, Creator.”

Hawika smiles.

Screenshot_490.jpg

Later that week, Aulani grows to a child looking very much like his father in the face, but inheriting Hawika’s coloring.

Screenshot_491.jpg

He can’t wait to play with his brother, Palani. They meet up with Xorex by the slave’s compound.

“I have something for both of you!” Xorex says. “It’s waiting for you in your room!”

Screenshot_492.jpg

The boys race each other to see who could find the prize first. Akamai finds two weird creatures sitting on their dresser. “I will name you Googly and I will name you Slouch.”

“I like those names,” Palani agrees. “Look at the way Googly spins his eyes. I think he likes us.”

Screenshot_494.jpg

Both boys hop downstairs to say thank you to Xorex. “You are the best cousin ever!” Aulani says, hugging her.

Screenshot_496.jpg

“Yeah,” Palani says. “I wonder if there are other strange creatures like those.”
    “There sure are, squirt,” Xorex says. “I’ll bring you back some more next time I take a trip. Okay?”

“Alright!” Palani cries, secretly hiding a crush for his marvelous cousin.

Screenshot_493.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MistyCat101MistyCat101 Posts: 15 New Member
    What are you thinking, Hawika? This is what happened to Buffy, stop...
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    After Yug’s duties are over, it is time to say good-bye. Lag and Yug share a unique handshake instead of hugging. Hawika finds this custom very odd indeed, but they are aliens after all.

Screenshot_499.jpg

Yug is to go home via a portal he built in the backyard. It will make it easier to travel to and from Sixam instead of the loud rocket.

Screenshot_500.jpg

“I must say,” Lakeki says to Yug, “I am not sad to see you off. I think you took longer than necessary and spent way too much time with my Creator.”

Yug shoots lasers at Lakeki with his blue eyes. “She did not complain while showing me the gardens or chatting with me at the fire. It is her right to do this. Why do you make such a fuss? Or are you worried I might steal her away from you?”

Screenshot_502.jpg

Hawika rolls her eyes. Men. This is why the Amazons do not traditionally hold attachments to them. They are highly jealous creatures and will even go to war for the love of a woman. Females are not like this. They are way too level headed. Sometimes Hawika wishes she wasn’t so weak when it came to slaves. She fears she has her mother’s curse and she doesn’t know how to change. She vows to teach her daughter the Amazon ways. Unfortunately, her mother took her life and Hawika was left on her own much of her growing up life. But there is something about the attraction of men that is too tempting for her. Even now, she doesn’t understand why she values them so much. But she does. Maybe it’s because of her love of her brother and the value of human life. All human life, whether they be male or alien. Is that so bad?

In her world, it is.

Jolting her out of her musings, Yug wraps his arms around her and whispers in a husky voice, “If this child isn’t a daughter, please call me again. I will change my disguise for you, dear Hawika. Only I will be even more pleasing to you.”

His sweet words sends shivers down her neck. Oh the temptation again! What folly! She squeezes him back and says, “You are a naughty boy, but do not fear. This baby will be a girl. I do thank you for all you’ve done. I’ve had a lovely time. Please visit us again.”

Screenshot_505.jpg

Infuriation ripples through Lakeki as he watches Yug flirt with Hawika and his attentions accepted. But he knows he should be grateful Hawika loves him or he would be sent away to another tribe by now or worse. At other tribes breeding males are sacrificed. But he cannot help his natural feelings. Sadness washes over him. Is Hawika’s love for him drifting like it did with Lopaka? Oh, maybe the old ways were better. Death might be welcome instead of a broken heart.

As Lakeki thinks these thoughts, Yug sheds his disguise, readying for departure. “I bid you farewell and Hawika, I will see you again.” He winks at her.

Screenshot_506.jpg

Then he moves into the portal, disappearing into the mist.

Screenshot_507.jpg

As soon as Yug and Lag leave, Hawika sees her love’s face and knows he is upset by Yug’s lengthy embrace. Guilt needles her for she does love Lakeki and only desires his attentions. Pulling him toward her suddenly, she says, “I’m so glad we’re finally alone, my love.”

Screenshot_508.jpg

The following day, Lag shows her the special room she built for all future Scholars. It will be a way to show off paintings and hold special music recitals for any parties. She hopes the Creator will love it even more than Kiva’s gardens for it was growing infuriatingly beautiful every day.

Hawika arches her back. “Make this quick, Lag. My back is killing me. I hope this child comes out tonight.”

Screenshot_514.jpg

The room is large and colorful and really reminds Hawika of the gardens. It is definitely designed by a Sixamian. But unfortunately, it is wanting in comparison to the natural splendor of the outdoors. “Beautiful, Lag,” Hawika says, not wishing to hurt her feelings. “I do love it, too!”

Screenshot_515.jpg

“And look at this piano, Creator,” Lag says, hitting the keys, making the most beautiful music. “It is an antique. Very expensive. A gift from my brother to you.”

Screenshot_517.jpg

Hawika chuckles, remembering the conversation they’d had in the gardens only a few days ago.

“I meant to ask you something, Creator,” Yug had said. “It is about my sister and a certain slave.”

“You mean Mano? What is it? Is she trying to use your influence so I will choose her to breed with him over Kiva?”

Screenshot_485_1.jpg

He smiled, rubbing the stubble on his chin. “Um, that was the plan, yes. I see you’re too smart.”

She grinned. “Yes, I am the Creator of this tribe, after all. I’m very sorry, Yug, but she must impress me with the new room she’s designing for the tribe. Kiva has made this magnificent garden. I believe it will be hard to beat.”

Screenshot_482_1.jpg

“What if I bribed you with something special?” he asked, mischief in his ridiculously handsome eyes.

Hawika shook her head. “Oh, you could try, but I will not be swayed.”

He grinned. “We’ll see.”

Screenshot_484_1.jpg

And now Hawika observes Yug’s bribe. It is the most splendid instrument she’s ever seen. She is backed into a corner. She knows what she must do.

At that moment, Mano strides into the room, sinking into the couch. “Very nice, Lag. What say you, Creator?”

Screenshot_516.jpg

“I say I will hold a meeting about this tomorrow. In the meantime, I’m resting my poor aching muscles. If only this child would not kick so much. It is the most active child yet. I hope this does not mean it will be another boy.”
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    The following day, Kaila visits the tribe to speak with her children. She is not happy when she sees the weird machines, contraptions and plants invading the used-to-be normal tribal grounds. “I’m worried about you, son,” Kaila says. “There is something not quite right here, and I’m going to get to the bottom of it. I’ve alerted the Amazon Council. Someone will be here soon to see what all this is about.”

Fear pokes Lakeki’s insides. How dare his mother meddle so? “Mother! Why did you speak to the council? There is nothing bad going on. Just because this tribe is a bit more progressive doesn’t mean anything legally wrong is happening. That is what the council is for—not to harass the uniqueness of a tribe.”

Screenshot_533.jpg

“Still,” Kaila explains, “I merely shared what I saw the last time I was here, and they were indeed worried. Do not fear, Lakeki. If Hawika is running her tribe as she should, there will be no trials or hearings.”

Screenshot_544.jpg

Lakeki rubs his eyes. All they needed was some busybody nosing around this compound full of alien life forms. And with Hawika about to give birth to their second child, he could not allow them to see the probably shared genetics with his son. “Mother, tell the council to stay out of our business. I don’t want their meddlesome fingers in our tribe. We don’t need that kind of stress. Hawika is about to give birth. Don’t you have any compassion for her?”

Screenshot_542.jpg

Kaila’s eyes narrow. “Compassion? Lakeki, I’m surprised at you. Have you grown soft in your feelings for the Creator? I know she has bore you a son and for that I’m truly sorry, I was hoping for more, but I fear allowing you to stay on as Master Slave is unwise. Maybe you should leave. The Master Slave hold needs you.”

“No, Mother,” Lakeki says, his voice rising. “And call off those dogs of yours. We do not need them snooping around, drumming up false accusations.”

Screenshot_534.jpg

Kaila searches her son’s face. “What has happened, Lakeki? You must tell me if you want me to understand and help you. Have you done something wrong?”

Lakeki sighs, staring out over the trees and glowing bushes. Should he tell her? Trust her? As it is, the council will be here if he doesn’t do something. Cringing, he says, “Hawika’s unborn baby is mine.”

Screenshot_530.jpg

“What? How could you do such a thing?”

Lakeki explains, “I couldn’t help it, Mother. I’m in love with Hawika and I wanted to give her a Creator Heiress!”

“Love!” Kaila shrieks. “That word has no place between women and slaves. Did you not learn anything in your slave training, my son? Romantic love only means death.”

Screenshot_540.jpg

Lakeki rubs his face. “I know, Mother, but it’s not that easy. The temptations are strong. Hawika is...”

“I will not hear of her name, Lakeki. Mark my words, if she does not give birth to a Creator Heiress I will bring her down, and my daughter, Xorex, will take over the tribe.”

“You would send me to my death, Mother.”

Screenshot_537.jpg

“No...I would find sanctuary for you and your children. She is the one to blame. She who manipulated you into this folly.”

Lakeki raises his hands. “I will not allow that. It would mean war. I suggest you not meddle anymore, Mother. I’m done with this conversation. And if you want rights to visit in the future, I will expect better treatment of my Creator for I will inform her of your ill will.”

Screenshot_528.jpg

He rises and strides off, nauseated. He must warn Hawika.

Shaking off the bad encounter with her son, Kaila decides it’s time to speak with her daughter, Xorex, in the new Scholar room.

“Tis a beautiful room, but very unusual. The color almost blinds,” Kaila says as she sits on the couch.

“Lag worked very hard on it. Even the slaves helped with the paintings. We have highly skilled slaves, including Brother.”

Screenshot_546.jpg

Kaila pats Xorex on the knee. “Skills are in our bloodline, dear. Now tell me, how are your skills coming along?”

“Well, my conversation skills are my best and I find I have an aptitude for herbalism and gardening.”

“Gardening? Herbalism? These skills will never turn you into a Champion. It’s worse than I thought. You’re coming home with me and I will see to your training myself.”

Xorex feels as if her body is being ripped from her. No way was she going to live with this witch. “But I want to be a Shaman. Hawika has deemed it in my future. It is set.”

“I’m done arguing with my children,” Kaila says. “It’s time I take control. I will not have you jumping off a cliff with Hawika and her liberal ways. You are but a teen and I have more say over you than the Creator as your mother. You were merely on loan as a gift to Hawika out of respect for her brother. But no more. As I’ve had some worrisome news from Lakeki, the sooner you are out of this tribe the better.”

Screenshot_548.jpg

Over my dead body, Xorex thinks. But she isn’t worried as all she has to do is control Kaila’s mind when she comes near her. Kaila’s mind is easily distracted. Xorex rolls her eyes.

Screenshot_549.jpg

“Well, at least your teen attitude is normal,” Kaila says, smiling a bit, “but that won’t keep me from making good on my promise. I will send for you in a week.”

Screenshot_551.jpg

“Whatever,” Xorex says under her breath. The sooner Kaila left the better.

At that moment, Hawika goes into labor, napping on the bed.

Screenshot_552.jpg

Lakeki is fraught with worry as he couldn’t tell her about the conversation he had with his mother. Sadness seems to choke him as he sees his love on the bed for he does not know what will happen if she doesn’t have a girl. Will this tribe go to its death? He isn’t sure. He would need to alert Hagan.

Screenshot_554.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    DUN DUN DUN!!!! Oh please oh please have a girl, Hawika! Omg! =O

I've missed this story so much, I'm so happy to be done moving and to be able to dedicate some time to reading again! ^^
  • Options
    I was wondering what happened to you. :) Hope moving went well.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    It did, it was just such a pain in the butt and took two weeks to figure out the internet situation, etc. Was like, aggggh! But now everything is good! ^^

Your story has gotten more interesting since I last read though. I'm really nervous about what misfortunes Kaila will bring to the tribe, and if she is going to find out that Xorex isn't even her daughter! YIKES! =O
  • Options
    naniminna wrote: »
    It did, it was just such a pain in the butt and took two weeks to figure out the internet situation, etc. Was like, aggggh! But now everything is good! ^^

Your story has gotten more interesting since I last read though. I'm really nervous about what misfortunes Kaila will bring to the tribe, and if she is going to find out that Xorex isn't even her daughter! YIKES! =O

Thank you!!! <3 And I'm so glad you're over the hump with settling in. I hate that about moving!

The game has been messing with my story SO MUCH!!! So...some is planned...some is not. >:) Next week, I may only get to post two times. We'll see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Finally, it’s time for Hawika to give birth. Kaila has not left yet and Lakeki is nervous, pacing.

Screenshot_557.jpg

Hawika cannot believe it.

She has a daughter.

“I will name you Leia which means ‘from heaven’ for you are a blessing from the Maker.”

Screenshot_559.jpg

Relief overpowers Lakeki as he drops onto the sofa. His legs feel as weak as a newborn colt. But he cannot help but smile. He is the father of the Creator Heiress and with the woman he loves.

Screenshot_563.jpg

His mother, Kaila, swoops in and showers Leia in kisses. “You are the most beautiful Creator Heiress in the world!” she coos. “I will make sure your every need is met.”

Screenshot_561.jpg

Lakeki waves at his mother. “I haven’t seen her yet.”

Screenshot_565.jpg

“Of course, my son. Here.”

Kaila places Leia in his arms gently. Instantly, he bonds with his little daughter, feelings of love welling within. He would protect her from any harm.

Screenshot_566.jpg

After everyone meets the new Creator Heiress, Xorex wants to try her hand at cooking again like she did on Sixam, but like her father, she sets herself on fire.

Screenshot_568.jpg

Screaming, she doesn’t know what to do.

Hawika panics as Lakeki follows.

Screenshot_569.jpg

Thankfully, Lag saves her, followed by Mano.

Screenshot_570.jpg

And they put out the fire so that it does not consume the whole basement and the slave’s quarters as well.

Screenshot_572.jpg

Xorex runs to the bathroom, bewildered and upset.

Screenshot_571.jpg

Breathing a sigh of relief that Xorex is not harmed, Lag feels a bit closer to Mano in helping put out the fire. She is sure to win him over and maybe Hawika will choose her to mate with Mano because of her deed.

Screenshot_574.jpg

That afternoon, Mano and Lag play a private concerto, filling Lag with peace and forgiveness for Mano’s earlier threat. Surely, he has a change of heart. But no matter. The Scholar room is done and Hawika will decide soon.

Screenshot_576.jpg

Meanwhile, Lakeki tells Hawika how much he loves her.

Screenshot_584.jpg

She is overwhelmed and knows the Maker is shining his face upon her love. Maybe this isn’t wrong? Romantic love between a man and a woman feels so natural and right. Could things change somehow in the future?

Screenshot_583.jpg

But she knows this would be a hard battle to win with the Amazon Council. Hundreds of years of tradition and rules are not easily broken.

No matter. She will love Lakeki for the rest of her life. And they will raise their Creator Heiress together.

Screenshot_585.jpg

Time passes and Leia ages up.

Screenshot_590.jpg

To celebrate, Hawika throws a huge party, inviting all family and tribe members as well as any slaves who used to live with them. No outsiders were to attend since Hawika wants her tribe to be as private as possible.

Leia’s brothers lead the way in dancing.

Screenshot_591.jpg

Leia sees her Uncle Hagan and says hello.

“Hello to you, Leia, and happy birthday! I have something for you. Brought it all the way from a far away place.”

Screenshot_594.jpg

Leia jumps up and down and asks, “What is it, Uncle? I cannot wait to see it!”

Screenshot_593.jpg

He holds out his hand and says, “Come.”

Screenshot_598.jpg

He takes her downstairs to the basement next to the Scholar room and opens a new door. “This is for you, fit for a Creator Heiress. I must be getting back upstairs. Enjoy!”

Leia cannot believe what she sees. A huge room filled with toys and trinkets. Everything she could ever want.

Screenshot_603.jpg

And the decorations were definitely out of this world. Very much like her wonderful uncle.

Screenshot_604.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    what a lovely bedroom! Leia is very lucky to have such a kind uncle. I'm sooooo relieved she had a daughter! I cannot wait to see how things turn out. Unfortunately Mano may need to be put to death after his threat. Instead of being allowed to live after producing a child and potentially screwing things up for the tribe.
  • Options
    Thank you! It's so nice being a part of a third gen--we have money now!!! Finally, a Creator Heiress gets to be treated like the princess she is! That Scholar room took all my money, though, so the rest of the women's compound will get a redo as soon as the funds go up. Mano actually is a godsend. We shall see what happens with him. :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hey, guys! Tribe Wahine made the cut for the spring story contest! If you like this story, please go on over and vote!

Here's the link: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/831051/story-of-the-month-club-spring-edition-round-two#latest

Thank you!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Strike13331Strike13331 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited April 2015
    I love your story!!! I'm definitely voting for you! :D
  • Options
    I love your story!!! I'm definitely voting for you! :D

Thank you! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    I love reading your story and can never get enough of the drama and the characters - I am definitely going to vote for you! :)
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest