Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Newlin is saved... Thank goodness. I sense an upcoming battle!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Emerald_SimmerEmerald_Simmer Posts: 37 Member
    > @pammiechick said:
    > Amazingamphy wrote: »
    >
    > pammiechick wrote: »
    >
    > QueenWeird58 wrote: »
    >
    > I figure he was't dead yet xD
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I was shooting the fight scene and forgot about Newlin. I was hoping wasn't dead too!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What would you have done if Social Services had warped Newlin away? Would you add him back somehow? Would it involve the aliens and Hagen? That would've been an awkward situation o_o
    >
    > Anyway, Matias and Dilabi is my current OTP! Ricci is the Heropon reborn! And Xela is, uh, Xela! THEY MUST LIVE! :scream:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I did worry about it but he only missed one day of school. I was more worried about his death and if he died I would have gone with it...

I thought Social Services didn't take the kids away for missing school anymore? I know they can did by drowning and fire but can they starve or do they get taken away before then?
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited May 2016
    > @pammiechick said:
    > Amazingamphy wrote: »
    >
    > pammiechick wrote: »
    >
    > QueenWeird58 wrote: »
    >
    > I figure he was't dead yet xD
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I was shooting the fight scene and forgot about Newlin. I was hoping wasn't dead too!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What would you have done if Social Services had warped Newlin away? Would you add him back somehow? Would it involve the aliens and Hagen? That would've been an awkward situation o_o
    &gt
    I thought Social Services didn't take the kids away for missing school anymore? I know they can did by drowning and fire but can they starve or do they get taken away before then?

Idk...I've never had a kid taken away and I've never killed one. I've been worried about Koa. He has the worst grades of all the kids. He lost his homework at the palace and has a D. Can't wait until he ages up!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I'm so glad Newlin was finally found! But what will happen to the three slaves? I'm sure the bad guy has something up his sleeve. I'm scared.
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    edited May 2016
    <3:o:# <----No words LOL
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I am really uncomfortable with that last pic :s
  • Options
    Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
    No! Get away Simon! *whacking frantically with rolled up newspaper*
  • Options
    Tavek36 wrote: »
    No! Get away Simon! *whacking frantically with rolled up newspaper*

Lol! :lol: i think it would take more than that!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member

Idk...I've never had a kid taken away and I've never killed one. I've been worried about Koa. He has the worst grades of all the kids. He lost his homework at the palace and has a D. Can't wait until he ages up!

Oh no. :p You can buy him new homework from a bookshelf.

I'm sure Koa would be like, "Shhhh!!!" if he heard that.
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Oh no. :p You can buy him new homework from a bookshelf.

I'm sure Koa would be like, "Shhhh!!!" if he heard that.

LOL! Oh...you've made him miserable now! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    fabtiffsim wrote: »
    How did you kill off those slaves?

The ones who got all murdered?
    I used pose player then cheated their deaths.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
  • Options
    CatianaCatiana Posts: 17 New Member
    Yay!!! Newlin's alive! I knew my baby wouldn't die!!!!!
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    So glad Newlin made it! Now I hope that Simon will die soon, like he was supposed to :naughty:
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    yay Newlin survived!! and now for some drama with Simon. I can't wait to hear about his reaction to finding his tribe in chaos. That last picture had a very eerie feel to it. And so it begins !!
    I love it!
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    Screenshot_1.jpg

The time is coming to choose Kalani's men! Please look over these slaves and read their backstories so you can get a feel for your favorites. I want handsome men (they ALL are handsome), but really would love a variety of backstories and traits.

You can go HERE to read them over. I've placed the link to their submission so you can see the stories there. It is INTERESTING reading (and I laughed out loud more than once! My readers are so creative!)

I will post the poll tomorrow morning (my morning in the USA). Be looking for it! You will be able to vote for seven men only once, so be sure you know who you want!!!

CAN'T WAIT!

And good luck for all those readers who submitted your handsome HUNKS!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Screenshot_1.jpg

It's time to vote! Choose 7 men. You will only be able to vote once. Double votes will be deleted. :)
    You can go HERE to review and make your decision.

I will post the results in two days!

GOOD LUCK, AMAZONS!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    brewerhighbabe10brewerhighbabe10 Posts: 2 New Member
    I think this is my first comments on here...but I love the story and where it's gone!! I've been following it from the beginning - I just stumbled upon it! I just voted for Kalani's quest..can't wait for more updates!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I think this is my first comments on here...but I love the story and where it's gone!! I've been following it from the beginning - I just stumbled upon it! I just voted for Kalani's quest..can't wait for more updates!!

Awesome! And welcome! I'm excited for this story, too! Just did some major work to the plot! >:)o:)<3

So glad you like it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    It's so hard to chose! I almost pick all of the slaves for my vote LOL
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    edited May 2016
    Just voted! Can't wait to see if any of my favorites will make it! ;)
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    After I got to six.... I had a horrible time trying to vote for #7. Why only 7?? why not 10? or 12? or 30?? LOL I want ALL of them to court Kalani!! They are all so plum handsome!!! <3
  • Options
    nessanewby wrote: »
    After I got to six.... I had a horrible time trying to vote for #7. Why only 7?? why not 10? or 12? or 30?? LOL I want ALL of them to court Kalani!! They are all so plum handsome!!! <3

I feel the same way...but a few more may show up later! We'll see... ;) I can tell people are indecisive around 7--the leader is SLAM DUNKING IT!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg