Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CAN be done to fix TS4?

Comments

• Options
    hitomieyeshitomieyes Posts: 108 Member
    We want a round roof.
  • Options
    thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
    edited August 2017
    i will tell you what can be done to fix The Sims 4
    1.build open naigborhood or atleast build one world with two or tree naigborhood and thouse naigborhood to be open,with no lots to need to use travel/loading screens(somthing like mayshuno medows,with basketbaal court,bar,weding venue,jogging track,vendors for food and more somthing like that,itd...) in other open naigborhood to be golf court with bar and sauna,fitnes stuf... i other open naigborhood to be river,for swimming and bars and Volleyball on sand,Slides in water,bungie jumping itd... Somthing like that
    2.seasons,and worlds with seasonal venues.
    3.pets/small pets,birds/birds waching and somthing related to small pets..
    4.cars/taxi call/garages with tools for fixing cars,something like that.skates,rolers,bicicles,
    5.better caring of baby,to be able to cared them around house,somthing better related for babyes...
    6.more playable carrers like detectives,doctors,and sientist..more jobs to be able to go with sims on there jobs
    7.more carrers we all like military,and carrers from sims 2 and sims 3
    8.schools and university ,to be able to go to school and university
    9.better usage of harvestables,to be able to sell harvestables on vendors boots,making somthing from harverstables,being able to plant more vegetables and fruits and bether usage of them...
    10.and more NPC sims/like burglurar,gipsy,madam complbotom and all NPC from sims 2 and sims 3
    Thanks...
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    Sims have accents?

Indeed, and they're all distinctly American. One of the male ones sounds very New York-esque, the others I couldn't say because I don't know the areas, but they're all certainly American accents.
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited August 2017
    >More realistic reactions. I’d like appropriate responses to events such as catching a spouse cheating, instead of a cheerful pretend-slap and that being that. I want sims to behave around each other based on memories, if I cheated on a sim, I want them to be angry with me, bitter, and start fights for periods afterwards, instead of only ever being attacked randomly by angry townies. Enemies, periods of anger and human drama.

>More animations, especially more conflict and romantic animations. Sims 4 animations are much tamer, more boring, and few in the love department than they were in Sim 2. Sheesh, like, what else do they expect me to do than concoct love stories with little people and snicker over them making out? But, seriously… where is my goose? Where is my heated, almost comical make-out?

>One sided relationships, attraction, turns on and off and unpredictable events!

>More personalisation for Sims, skin details, zodiacs, more traits, walks, etc.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    1. Preteens
    2. CAW or at least a way to edit details on preexisting worlds and the ability to rename them.
    3. Carpools + NPC cars such as police, firetruck, pizza delivery, repairman
    4. Fixed meaningful traits + the fear emotion added
    5. Military career and a obstacle course as its career reward
    6. A fix to retail so its fun we need more details and cash registers just give us Open for Business you tried reinventing the wheel and failed miserably
    7. Attraction system like Sims 2
    8. Basic animations making the bed, cuddle in bed, watch tv in bed, jumping on the bed... this is just one item and how ignored it is
    9. Slow dancing or dance together why are Sims in their own world when dancing.
    10. New build mode tools its been 2 years since we got something new. We need L shaped stairs, spiral stairs, water tools, option to paint roofs, split level, foundations separate and not forced on every structure on the lot,
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    hitomieyeshitomieyes Posts: 108 Member
    I would like to have an apartment rental business like TS2.
    and building floor to be more than 4 floors.
    Please..
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    At this point, I will take anything. Toddlers stuff pack, Laundry SP, Eco Pack, and EP and GP. as long as we get something this month.
    As always everyone's ideas are great, they can just pick any post and add what that player said. They were all good. :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    AriaSaeryenAriaSaeryen Posts: 70 Member
    I need to be able to rename worlds. I already put different descriptions up.

I need pets.

I want more aspirations, like law enforcement and scientist (I don't have Get to Work, so I don't know if those are in there or not).

More items for toddlers please!

World adventures/tomb exploration and create your own tombs

More pool stuff: waterslides, waterfalls, mushroom fountains, rubber climbable animals, water playgrounds

Instead of just "world music," can we have music by location?
  • Options
    CharlieOllie1108CharlieOllie1108 Posts: 577 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'll be honest and say that I didn't read all 111 pages, so I apologise if I repeat what has already been suggested.

1. Color wheel. The gosh darn, glorious color wheel of awesomeness that was in TS3 and/or more patterns.
    --- I miss being able to really customize things and have things match the way I'd like them. I enjoyed being able to change the hair colors to "unnatural" colors as well as eye colors. I'm aware that there are CCs out there that I can download (I hunted them down and currently using some), but I'm trying not to use a bumload of CC. I'm also a tad tired of having every Sim I see wear the same thing as the next Sim due to limited color choices and such.

2. Open World, if not, bigger neighborhoods.
    --- I was disappointed in the size of the neighborhoods as of late. The Forgotten Hallow (or whatever the Vampire GP neighborhood is called) in particular. One empty lot and one empty, already built house lot. Really? In the trailer for Granite Falls, they made the map seem so much bigger with more things to do when in reality, it's rather limited. I enjoyed having a lot of lots to choose from, whether you just wanted to move in an already built home or build your own house. Even in TS2, with all the loading screen, the neighborhoods were bigger with space to add more empty lots yourself.

Maybe I'm just spoiled by the previous Sims.
  • Options
    NikolaiBanksNikolaiBanks Posts: 149 Member
    I'll be honest and say that I didn't read all 111 pages, so I apologise if I repeat what has already been suggested.

1. Color wheel. The gosh darn, glorious color wheel of awesomeness that was in TS3 and/or more patterns.
    --- I miss being able to really customize things and have things match the way I'd like them. I enjoyed being able to change the hair colors to "unnatural" colors as well as eye colors. I'm aware that there are CCs out there that I can download (I hunted them down and currently using some), but I'm trying not to use a bumload of CC. I'm also a tad tired of having every Sim I see wear the same thing as the next Sim due to limited color choices and such.

2. Open World, if not, bigger neighborhoods.
    --- I was disappointed in the size of the neighborhoods as of late. The Forgotten Hallow (or whatever the Vampire GP neighborhood is called) in particular. One empty lot and one empty, already built house lot. Really? In the trailer for Granite Falls, they made the map seem so much bigger with more things to do when in reality, it's rather limited. I enjoyed having a lot of lots to choose from, whether you just wanted to move in an already built home or build your own house. Even in TS2, with all the loading screen, the neighborhoods were bigger with space to add more empty lots yourself.

Maybe I'm just spoiled by the previous Sims.

YES! I 100% Agree with you CharlieOllie1108! Open World and the Color Wheel are two features I miss in the Sims, Sims 4 should have this in the game, but it was cut out and got rushed, seriously I love the Sims 4, but my opinion of it being rushed kinda still stands.
    'Fear not, for I am with you;
    Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
    Quote from Isaiah 41:10
  • Options
    a_pilgrim_daughtera_pilgrim_daughter Posts: 1 New Member
    Add shopping malls for more variety of clothes
  • Options
    elektrana232elektrana232 Posts: 7 New Member
    Didn't read everything T_T I mean...111 pages. but what I really would like is:
    1. and option to turn off the townie maker (I can't stress this enough, but this feature is rlly frustrating to me.)
    2. have and option to assign sims to do npc jobs (in world map)
    3. if there ever is an empty world added again (which I would like). please do an other types of terrains/surroundings.
  • Options
    JessieJennylJessieJennyl Posts: 16 Member
    I've been getting frustrated with the same lack of features, it usually ends with me going back to Sims 3 for a month or so.
    My updated list of things to fix (besides being able to travel without a loading screen):

1. MORE ASPIRATIONS! I get bored in Create A Sim with the lack of life goals. Basically just bring back wanting to be the top in you're career, or wanting to make a certain amount off of you're retail store/restaurant (like resorts in Island Paradise)
    2. Some form as registering as self-employed. My sim should be able to get a weekly stipend from producing art work or gardening like Sims 3.
    3. Owning a retail lot and a restaurant that's under an apartment
  • Options
    I've been getting frustrated with the same lack of features, it usually ends with me going back to Sims 3 for a month or so.
    My updated list of things to fix (besides being able to travel without a loading screen):

1. MORE ASPIRATIONS! I get bored in Create A Sim with the lack of life goals. Basically just bring back wanting to be the top in you're career, or wanting to make a certain amount off of you're retail store/restaurant (like resorts in Island Paradise)
    2. Some form as registering as self-employed. My sim should be able to get a weekly stipend from producing art work or gardening like Sims 3.
    3. Owning a retail lot and a restaurant that's under an apartment

Excellent idea! These are ideas I really hope EA takes to heart and works on bringing it into the Sims 4, honestly though I am tempted to uninstall Sims 4 and move back to Sims 3 since it still has way more features and content, but I am keeping my fingers crossed in hopes of seeing improvements in Sims 4 through update patches and future packs.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
  • Options
    saphnaelsaphnael Posts: 74 Member
    easy custom paint, custom book covers, and custom TV/Movie/Video Game channel like the sims 2.

copy paste to folder lol
  • Options
    Free_SpiritFree_Spirit Posts: 4 New Member
    I don't think it needs fixing but I would love an update that allows Sims to get drunk. I want sims to be able to get drunk and for there to be a cap so only young adults and above can have alcohol but teens can do it behind their parents backs and the parents can punish their teens for getting drunk if they catch them. And hangovers should be a thing too. I don't really like that Sims can drink and drink and drink at the moment and there be no effect.
  • Options
    I don't think it needs fixing but I would love an update that allows Sims to get drunk. I want sims to be able to get drunk and for there to be a cap so only young adults and above can have alcohol but teens can do it behind their parents backs and the parents can punish their teens for getting drunk if they catch them. And hangovers should be a thing too. I don't really like that Sims can drink and drink and drink at the moment and there be no effect.

That is a really good idea, it makes the game more realistic if the Sims get drunk from bar drinks.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    This is never going to happen because it's a T-rated game. And to be honest, I would not like my kids to get motivated by a game getting the idea that drinking and being drunk is cool just because a game is showing so.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    LadyLuxLadyLux Posts: 34 Member
    I know this is minor compared to some of the great ideas people have thrown around here but I would really really love for some more collectables and art to paint.

A singing career would be awesome -- being able to 'write' albums and pick from a selection of cover art (or your own pictures) and perform in little venues and eventually a stadium. It would be an awesome 'get to work' add on I feel :)
  • Options
    OziOzi Posts: 22 Member
    Can we add burglars to The Sims 4? Like if you agree.
  • Options
    @Ozi Burglars is something that needs to be brought back into Sims 4, along with firefighters and police, yes I know there is a "Police" in the Get to Work expansion, but they don't act like police, it's more of a detective thing, I mean really where are the real police.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
  • Options
    MellyPhant17MellyPhant17 Posts: 1 New Member
    Missing the laundry option from TS3!
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Ability to change traits after original traits in CAS, Ability to change muscle and body size in CAS, Ability to change relationship in CAS (in case you forget to make a spouse.),
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    Ability to change traits after original traits in CAS, Ability to change muscle and body size in CAS, Ability to change relationship in CAS (in case you forget to make a spouse.),

You can still do that by using the cas.fulleditmode cheat.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    Julia67Julia67 Posts: 9 New Member
    Next Patch Update Request B) :

In the next patch could you bring in the option for species to pop up when creating a new sim from genetics, for example normally when you click add same based on genetics you get to choose their gender and relationship to you (Mom, Dad, brother, and sister) you would also be able to choose their species (alien, vampire, etc)

Also, I know this one is likely to be ignored but can you add a setting for the chance of alien abduction, this seems like it would make it fair for everyone who never get abducted and those who always gets abducted, it could be as simple as going into your settings and choosing
    High Chance
    Medium Chance
    Low Chance
    It could even be:
    Very High Chance: 80-85% chance
    High Chance: 60-65% chance
    Medium Chance: 50%
    Low Chance: 30% Chance
    Very Low: 5-10% Chance (using a satellite could still increase the chance by at least 5-10% regardless of your setting)