Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Guide - Raising Kids - Pregnancy to Toddler

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    :smiley: Glad it helped! Yea, the pregnancy thing doesn't really apply, but I'm glad the rest did. :wink: I have two females married, and they adopted 2 kids, so the puree and stuff is super helpful. Although, autumn salad puree doesn't sound good. :neutral_face:
    Neither does tofu cheesesteak sandwich puree or a couple of the others (blech), but you gotta get veggies into these kids somehow. If you have Uni, maybe sprinkle some (hopefully harmless but tasty) herbs on the platter before making the baby food? :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    They love the baked angel food cake, +50 for the meal. Also they love ambrosia, great moodlet for like 7 days. Good way to accumulate ltr points.
  • Options
    myrakiiimyrakiii Posts: 229 Member
    edited January 2015
    Ok, so, how do you puree food again? I did it about 3 hours ago IRL time and now I can't remember.. :disagree:

@Jessa_Dakkar‌ oh and your name sounds like Jessa Duggar from TV
    hey there! i'm peachy, a sims 4 player that loves making characters!
    cas youtube!
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Put baby in high chair, click on chair, and select "Serve Food..." You must have some leftovers in the fridge and a food processor or the option won't show.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    @igazor Haha thanks
    cas youtube!
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Ok, so, how do you puree food again? I did it about 3 hours ago IRL time and now I can't remember.. :disagree:

@Jessa_Dakkar‌ oh and your name sounds like Jessa Duggar from TV

Yikes, I know. :( How unfortunate. I've used this name since my first sim on The Sims Online many years back now. Years before that show.
    rosebush3tso.jpg

I'm not that good a girl. >:)
  • Options
    Haha! Anyways, I'm making a girl sim for the 100 baby challenge and I might upload her to the exchange.
    cas youtube!
  • Options
    PaintEscapePaintEscape Posts: 18 New Member
    edited January 2015
    Hm, I knew most of this stuff, but I didn't know that giving birth at home gives the mother and the baby a higher relationship! Good guide though.

I also noticed that if you happen to have testing cheats enabled on and you click the female Sim while holding shift, you could see if they're pregnant by checking if they have the option to edit them in CAS. If they don't, then they're pregnant! I believe it's because you can't edit pregnant sims in CAS. :)
  • Options
    GirlGaming127GirlGaming127 Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you so much! This has helped a lot.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey it's awesome you want to thank the folks in the thread! Unfortunately this thread is pretty old so I'm going to go ahead and close this off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top