Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Hint At Things To Come

Comments

• Options
    DizziestSimsDizziestSims Posts: 788 Member
    Punk music and rock bands!
    From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited December 2014
    Reminds me of Urbz..or a monkey with his chops, Pets!!!? O.o
  • Options
    JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    good lord, I would LOVE to know what this could possibly be hinting at, lol.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    The guy looks like the type of person to wear peircings. I hope peircings is what the hint is.
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited December 2014
    <.< A Christmas hairdo?...would be lame..Seriously, I don't see anything in this photo that the game doesn't have ...maybe able to actually take a screenshot of your character with the magic C key?

They seriously need to work on their mini games of guess what this implies .. because that picture really doesn't imply anything new.

Hm ...Bring back Jarsie!
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    Tomorrow or whatever day we get the update most of us are probably going to be going ohhhhhhhh ok either in a postive or negative way lol
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    I don't think soon is referring to the patch. I think it means January after they get back. Yet another reason it could be DLC. I've been thinking that a store dlc or gamepacks will be coming out in January. I sure hope so. I want some new hairstyles.
  • Options
    FusionFang7FusionFang7 Posts: 90 Member
    The big blue blob beneath his feet is missing; also sims in CAS don't have shadows.
  • Options
    Maybe it means we'll be able to take pictures in cas without using prt screen.
  • Options
    Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    It's hinting at disappointment. I see it in his eyes.

^
    Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Inb4 it's nothing :3
  • Options
    JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    lol, maybe he's just a new TS4 character :|
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    If only they would create justine keaton, secretly place her in a house in town and then one day.. ONE DAY.. Our sims would accidentally bump up to her and say: WHAT THE.. ? isnt that THE justin keaton??

That would be awesome and a great way to show us that they even read the forums and understand the inside jokes.
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    I´m with the in CAS camara, no UI no commands no arrows...
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    I don't think soon is referring to the patch. I think it means January after they get back. Yet another reason it could be DLC. I've been thinking that a store dlc or gamepacks will be coming out in January. I sure hope so. I want some new hairstyles.

Redwood Shores is not shutting down for the holidays. The SimGurus are merely taking a break from the forums.

EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »

Redwood Shores is not shutting down for the holidays. The SimGurus are merely taking a break from the forums.
    -smiles- I'm glad to see you!

Not sure their intent on that picture or what they are doing. The picture just looks like what we have and the only thing I can guess is that we can C key for a screen shot of our sim.
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    It must be a xmas tree like the op said :disappointed:
  • Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    My guesses last night were: more tats, the llamacorn that we already know about (duh), ability to take screenshots in CAS.
    @CrackFox I didn't even notice he seems to be looking at his head and it's resemblance to a Christmas tree.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited December 2014
    My guess is that you can now give tattoos to everyone rather than just your CAS-made sims.
  • Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    CrackFox wrote: »

Via guru Sarah on twitter. The only thing I can think of is that his hair kinda looks like a Christmas tree. Green and spiked :wink:

Anyone?

I see a unicorn...
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Because I'm crazy and I like to go completely left field. . . The colors are Green Blue Red? The basic color model is RGB. We're probably getting the color wheel back?

index_zpsced794b8.jpg
  • Options
    -Paige--Paige- Posts: 59 Member
    > @Xoxk9 said:
    > Because I'm crazy and I like to go completely left field. . . The colors are Green Blue Red? The basic color model is RGB. We're probably getting the color wheel back?

Wow... That one actually really takes a deep look into the image.
  • Options
    debykaydebykay Posts: 124 Member
    Oh hallelujah if it is a color wheel. I will get rid of all those repetitive re-color cc in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    It would take so much extra to add a color wheel -- I can't see them doing that. It would be nice, but the work involved... I can't even begin to imagine. However, I'd be delighted, because that would be that there would be a chance of getting CASt back. But I just can't actually see it seeing as even their own stuff they have to do separate recolors. But yeah, just too much work, even if the engine supported it (and I have my doubt it does).
  • Options
    Biggos6Biggos6 Posts: 412 Member
    Ability to take screenshots in CAS is the first thing that pops to mah head. Sorry peeps, it's probably the likeliest thing right now.