Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Hint At Things To Come

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    hafizchanhafizchan Posts: 232 Member
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    Because I'm crazy and I like to go completely left field. . . The colors are Green Blue Red? The basic color model is RGB. We're probably getting the color wheel back?

index_zpsced794b8.jpg

god bless you
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Because I'm crazy and I like to go completely left field. . . The colors are Green Blue Red? The basic color model is RGB. We're probably getting the color wheel back?

index_zpsced794b8.jpg

Well, I will go with you to left field then, because I can't even begin to tell you how much I want you to be right!!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    zOmBiEcLoWnzOmBiEcLoWn Posts: 48 Member
    The only thing I see is a lonely Sim.
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited December 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote: »

index_zpsced794b8.jpg

Well, I will go with you to left field then, because I can't even begin to tell you how much I want you to be right!!!

haha! I hope so too.

Awhile a go they said they were "working on" a way to get us more color selection (I think it was in AskGuru on the forum) so maybe they found a way. *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited December 2014
    > @SelenaGrey said:
    > Xoxk9 wrote: »
    >
    > Because I'm crazy and I like to go completely left field. . . The colors are Green Blue Red? The basic color model is RGB. We're probably getting the color wheel back?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Don't toy with me now...
    I know! I'm afraid to cross my fingers and hope because karma doesn't like me much most days :P if I hope this is true, it will automatically not be! So instead, I hope its not! ...I think I must have been a horrible person in a previous life :/
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    zOmBiEcLoWnzOmBiEcLoWn Posts: 48 Member
    I remember they would post scrambled pictures or cryptic messages about some TS3 store item or venue, and not one person was able to guess. Not one. They are the worst at dropping hints.
  • Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    Biggos6 wrote: »
    Ability to take screenshots in CAS is the first thing that pops to mah head. Sorry peeps, it's probably the likeliest thing right now.

You are probably right.

ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Oi, look, another townie. I don´t even have to wait for the patch for more of those to come, just have to start my game :\

But sarcasm aside, the man is tatooed, maybe the new thing is the ability to add tatoos to ingameborn sims?
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    I've got nothing ~.~
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »

index_zpsced794b8.jpg

Don't toy with me now...

DON'T DO THAT!

Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    > @Xoxk9 said:
    > Because I'm crazy and I like to go completely left field. . . The colors are Green Blue Red? The basic color model is RGB. We're probably getting the color wheel back?

I don't think it's crazy at all. It's a reasonable assumption, and for players' sakes I hope it's true.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    What about these comments?

Capture-1.jpg

Is she trying to tell us it's something Scottish?
  • Options
    Lollipop234Lollipop234 Posts: 251 Member
    Don't get my hopes up! Color wheel would be an amazing surprise... it's EA though...

*Sim Guru posts a mysterious picture*

In the forums:
    "Maybe a christmas tree"
    "OMG maybe the color wheel is coming back"
    "Yeah would be the best thing ever!"
    "Omg yes!!"

Sim Guru: "I know you all have been waiting for this! You can now take screenshots in cas! Yeah!"

... no
    I'm playing the Sims since day 1.
    I hate my username (Please forgive my younger self)
    Origin ID: VanillaxSimmer
    Raines legacy family tree

Visit my simblr!
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    edited December 2014
    OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS the same old clothes that and other things that are already in the game because that's what I've been waiting on............ :(
  • Options
    AlmaMMAlmaMM Posts: 200 Member
    I'm guessing we're getting more tattoos
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    is it not already known by now??
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    SimsFur wrote: »
    The last comment after you posted was 5 hours ago so of course not. Read the time of the comments....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    The last comment after you posted was 5 hours ago so of course not. Read the time of the comments....

Listen.. it doesnt say a time. It says 16 dec, cause in my country it passed 12. I could be 1 minute before midnight in this case, so then my comment could have been 15 min later.. got it??

And even IF it was 5 hours ago.. maybe this post got forgotten and someone else opened a new one somewhere that i cant even find between all these new posts coming every 5 sec cause of the new update.
  • Options

Listen.. it doesnt say a time. It says 16 dec, cause in my country it passed 12. I could be 1 minute before midnight in this case, so then my comment could have been 15 min later.. got it??

And even IF it was 5 hours ago.. maybe this post got forgotten and someone else opened a new one somewhere that i cant even find between all these new posts coming every 5 sec cause of the new update.
    Well then how did you possibly find this thread then? It was obviously not in the front page. It was probably buried in like the 5th page or something. That should have given you a hint that it was nowhere near 15 minutes....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options

Well then how did you possibly find this thread then? It was obviously not in the front page. It was probably buried in like the 5th page or something. That should have given you a hint that it was nowhere near 15 minutes....

Calculation for u. If i feel new threads are popping up every 5 seconds, wouldnt it be logic that i found this thread on the SECOND page.. dont just say things to be right dude.. This is obviously becoming nonsense.. i assume it is all clear for u now ;)
  • Options

Calculation for u. If i feel new threads are popping up every 5 seconds, wouldnt it be logic that i found this thread on the SECOND page.. dont just say things to be right dude.. This is obviously becoming nonsense.. i assume it is all clear for u now ;)
    No if new thread kept popping up every 5 seconds, it would be further down the 5th page and beyond. You probably found this thread on your posting history. This is a pointless argument anyways.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options

No if new thread kept popping up every 5 seconds, it would be further down the 5th page and beyond. You probably found this thread on your posting history. This is a pointless argument anyways.

-_- didnt sleep enough maybe?