Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a quick way to feed 13 fish?

My sim has collected 13 fish, and I assume he should feed them daily to keep them alive. But the action queue only accepts 8 actions lined up, and it gets tedious to watch him feeding them and to make sure all are fed. BNesides it's not possible to keep track on this without paying 100% attention. Which is fine for 1 day, but not in the long run.

Is there a one-click option to "feed all fish in this room"?
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• Options
    buddycheadbuddychead Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited August 2009
    Try using multiple sims.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    edited August 2009
    Good idea, thanks. But I still wish there was a "feed all fish" option.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    dragonmaster626dragonmaster626 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited August 2009
    yea i agree they should put a feed all fish option like how they have a tend garden option which takes care of every thing plants need done
  • Options
    PrincessrozeeSPrincessrozeeS Posts: 390 Member
    edited August 2009
    Wouldn't it have been cool if EA had given us an aquarium which would hold many species! I'm still hoping for an item like that in the game!

I have to say when I fulfil that Lifetime Wish for my Sims the fish would be placed in a pond, released back into the wild or even eaten! lol!

I hate how we give them names though it makes it too personal! lol!

Perhaps you could feed half in the morning and the other half in the evening. It is a pain to remember it all though and agree there should be an option to feed all fish.
  • Options
    igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    edited August 2009
    Oh wow, 13 fish! I can't remember to feed one, my poor sim is always cleaning out the dead fish in the fish bowl. :oops:
  • Options
    imdebraimdebra Posts: 10 New Member
    edited August 2009
    If you are collecting the 13 perfect fish, you can store the fish in fishbowls in your family inventory. I haven't had any die in there or disappear so far... Have to take them out to see what-all you've got though. Still easier than daily feeding.
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited August 2009
    when i did that lifetime want i stored all the fish in his inventory until i was SURE i had 13 perfect fish. then i placed all of them in fishbowls around the house to activate it. after that i just let them die, didnt need them anymore.
  • Options
    buddycheadbuddychead Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited August 2009
    Zeri wrote:
    when i did that lifetime want i stored all the fish in his inventory until i was SURE i had 13 perfect fish. then i placed all of them in fishbowls around the house to activate it. after that i just let them die, didnt need them anymore.
    Well maybe she didnt want them to die.
  • Options
    CHarleeR0seCHarleeR0se Posts: 57 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I just store them in my sim's inventory, take them out to put in bowls once I have all 13 and then just have my sim scoop them back out of the bowls (back into their inventory) and sell the bowls back.