Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you create themed neighborhoods? Show me!

Comments

• Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    I hope that sometime they well release a caw of sorts for Sims 4. So that the backgrounds can be changed to fit with all the wonderful builds. I love all the theme neighborhoods, but looking at the willow creek back grounds just is not right. Also would like to be able to download the finished neighborhoods that would really expand gameplay, for me. I think of the movie West World :)
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    Lindie_DBLindie_DB Posts: 38 Member
    Whoa, you guys are amazing. And so inspiring! I am terribly tempted to try this myself now.
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    [img][/img]nqSVCzC.jpg

Western Themed neighborhood on 1 lot, finally done lol ;)
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    [img][/img]nqSVCzC.jpg

Western Themed neighborhood on 1 lot, finally done lol ;)

Awesome lot! Can't wait to see the rest of them. :D

fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    Hey Cowboy! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm following this thread and see a lot of wonderful creations here. Looks like you've got some stiff competition not that you've ever been one to compete but you've always been one of the master builders and inspiration to all. Looking forward to your "old western" themed hood and what you'll name it compared to the one posted. ;)

BTW: I'm celebrating my biggest milestone birthday = 65 (Jan 4) and now consider myself 100% officially RETIRED though I won't actually start receiving my pension until the end of NEXT month. :p When that happens, I'll be celebrating AGAIN! My TS3 loyalists are going to LOVE me! :D

Missing you,
    <3 Cameo
    TS3Siggy.jpg
  • Options
    Hey Cowboy! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm following this thread and see a lot of wonderful creations here. Looks like you've got some stiff competition not that you've ever been one to compete but you've always been one of the master builders and inspiration to all. Looking forward to your "old western" themed hood and what you'll name it compared to the one posted. ;)

BTW: I'm celebrating my biggest milestone birthday = 65 (Jan 4) and now consider myself 100% officially RETIRED though I won't actually start receiving my pension until the end of NEXT month. :p When that happens, I'll be celebrating AGAIN! My TS3 loyalists are going to LOVE me! :D

Missing you,
    <3 Cameo

Hey Cam! :D Happy New Year to you, too! And, Happy Birthday and congratulations! I wish you a happy retirement... ;)

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    @ehaught58 - You are such a sweety! Thanks hon! Stay in touch! <3
    TS3Siggy.jpg
  • Options
    My newest themed neighborhood, the Old Western Neighborhood. 4 lots that make up the downtown area for shopping. It has an old town kind of feel to it. Plenty of things to do, in addition to them being a bar, library, museum and gym tagged lots. I used the MOO and Resize cheats in all 4 lots, so download and install in build mode.

frhVmui.png
    rI3i8Qo.png
    ghECSeG.png
    adLjK7Q.png
    SY9Wxem.png
    LihXIEc.png
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I love that so much. It looks so amazingly realistic...great job!
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your Old Western themed neighbourhood looks great! :) Each of the individual builds are very nice and they combine together to create a great neighbourhood of places for sims to enjoy visiting. They look great together! :)
  • Options
    ronnigirl67ronnigirl67 Posts: 209 Member
    Ok, this is my last 4 now. The others are still under construction. This section of my neighborhood is called the lower income.
    [img][/img]fac6jMp.jpg

Zita, are all these lower income homes available for download? I could only find one of them on the gallery....I really want this neighborhood in my game......your builds are amazing!
  • Options
    ronnigirl67ronnigirl67 Posts: 209 Member
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    My newest themed neighborhood, the Old Western Neighborhood. 4 lots that make up the downtown area for shopping. It has an old town kind of feel to it. Plenty of things to do, in addition to them being a bar, library, museum and gym tagged lots. I used the MOO and Resize cheats in all 4 lots, so download and install in build mode.

frhVmui.png
    rI3i8Qo.png
    ghECSeG.png
    adLjK7Q.png
    SY9Wxem.png
    LihXIEc.png

I love these Ehaught....I think they have a very New Orleans feel to them and they're going to fit in beautifully in Willow Creek!! Thank you! :smiley:
  • Options

I love these Ehaught....I think they have a very New Orleans feel to them and they're going to fit in beautifully in Willow Creek!! Thank you! :smiley:

Thank you, ronnigirl67! :D
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    Olivesims2 wrote: »
    I hope that sometime they well release a caw of sorts for Sims 4. So that the backgrounds can be changed to fit with all the wonderful builds. I love all the theme neighborhoods, but looking at the willow creek back grounds just is not right. Also would like to be able to download the finished neighborhoods that would really expand gameplay, for me. I think of the movie West World :)

I agree, Olivesims2! I hope we get some kind of CAW for the Sims 4 in the future. :\

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Fun idea Ed, your adobe and western themes look great! :D

Slowly but surely I've been working on an electronic themed neighborhood, still have one vacant spot at the moment though. :disagree:

01-16-15_1-43%C2%A0PM.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your electronic themed neighbourhood looks great! @TheGreenLion :) The lots looks great together! You are very creative in the designs of your builds! It would be a fun neighbourhood for Sims to live in and visit! :)
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    I make themed communities. But...they are actually worlds made in Caw for TS3. I just finished a map that has three towns in the same map. A small city, a country town, and a suburb for the small city. Most of the business are located in the main town, but each town has it's own police station. I created a special sheriff office and a doctor office for the country section. They are actually hidden rabbit holes with a country-looking shell.

Currently, I am working on a community themed for houseboats. It will have all rabbit holes and business building on the land. The only resident homes will be houseboats on land docks.
  • Options
    ChaotinaChaotina Posts: 43 Member
    Great idea, i will try to create a Bauhaus style neighborhood, but first i am going to download that great old western neighborhood!
    chaotina.wordpress.com
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Fun idea Ed, your adobe and western themes look great! :D

Slowly but surely I've been working on an electronic themed neighborhood, still have one vacant spot at the moment though. :disagree:

01-16-15_1-43%C2%A0PM.png

Wow! That is totally awesome, TheGreenLion! :o Each lot looks so real!!!! I can't wait to see your fifth lot!

Post edited by ehaught58 on
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    Shadoza2 wrote: »
    I make themed communities. But...they are actually worlds made in Caw for TS3. I just finished a map that has three towns in the same map. A small city, a country town, and a suburb for the small city. Most of the business are located in the main town, but each town has it's own police station. I created a special sheriff office and a doctor office for the country section. They are actually hidden rabbit holes with a country-looking shell.

Currently, I am working on a community themed for houseboats. It will have all rabbit holes and business building on the land. The only resident homes will be houseboats on land docks.

Sounds awesome, Shadoza2! :D Can you show us some pictures?

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options

I can, but wasn't sure they would be wanted since this thread is under a TS4 forum. As I said, they are from TS3.
  • Options

I can, but wasn't sure they would be wanted since this thread is under a TS4 forum. As I said, they are from TS3.

I see no problem showing Sims 3 themed neighborhoods. This thread is open to any Sims version, as far as I am concerned. :D

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    Chaotina wrote: »
    Great idea, i will try to create a Bauhaus style neighborhood, but first i am going to download that great old western neighborhood!

Thanks, Chaotina! :) I hope you like it... ;)

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options

I see no problem showing Sims 3 themed neighborhoods. This thread is open to any Sims version, as far as I am concerned. :D

I opened the game to take some images, but started playing and forgot. I will do the images first this day, then play. :blush:
  • Options
    This first image is a shot from the bay to include all three communities and the countryside. The bay contains a dive spot and a beach with underwater activity.

tricounty-e1421780162834.png

This second image shows mostly the small city. The city has all the basics like a city hall, hospital, business building, police station, and such. I used simple rabbit holes for most of the career buildings.

tricounty14-e1421780356724.png

The homes here are small near the beach, but get larger farther away from the water.