Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I still love scenery

Comments

• Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    @sillyangel0906 Wow! Stunning screen shots! <3<3<3

@sillyangel0906 Beautiful pictures :smile: I especially like the last one :smiley:

Thank you! :)

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    I´m playing in Hidden Springs for the first time, and that world is seriously gorgeous, especially in winter.
    Screenshot-x4532_zpslwmf8m4n.jpg

Screenshot-x4533_zpssqgdnrxe.jpg

Screenshot-x4534_zps73ihrkw5.jpg

Screenshot-x4621_zpsavde1fqb.jpg
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Rflong7 Good choice of cloning those two buildings. A lot of the houses that I use are actually clones as well :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @sillyangel0906 and @JoAnne65 Beautiful pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    hugzncuddleshugzncuddles Posts: 223 Member
    I don't have pics and it's not on this machine, but on my old computer I played Jericho (from MTS and the exchange) - it's full of tombs that take your breath away, they're intricate and well thought out, really clever designs and they're decorated beautifully. Wish I had pics so I could post them here, but so far they're the best tombs I've ever played. Highly recommended world for tomb lovers! :)
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    Just loaded a new save of Alpine County... (This is why there aren't people in the streets or many clouds yet)

627686Screenshot2227.jpg

652419Screenshot2196.jpg

742642Screenshot2197.jpg

273566Screenshot2199.jpg

711896Screenshot2201.jpg

810008Screenshot2218.jpg

123632Screenshot2224.jpg

495119Screenshot2217.jpg

640130Screenshot2212.jpg

676082Screenshot2209.jpg

340733Screenshot2210.jpg

719286Screenshot2204.jpg

938380Screenshot2206.jpg
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Glorious pictures !
    I love the tropical looking pool.

For months I've been trying to build a swimming pool that actually looks like a natural rock pool, but I keep trashing the lots because they never look right.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    Pary wrote: »
    Glorious pictures !
    I love the tropical looking pool.

For months I've been trying to build a swimming pool that actually looks like a natural rock pool, but I keep trashing the lots because they never look right.

I wish I could easily do that too, I like building but I'm rather bad at it. :s Rarely, I have an interesting idea... Rarely. I really envy talented builders who make beautiful houses like this.
    This looks like a modified version of one of the resorts in Isla Paradiso, if I remember well ?
  • Options
    @Candyd I remember hearing about Alpine County years ago! :smiley:

It looks beautiful in your pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 It's the most beautiful custom world I've ever played with. It reminds me of my trip to the US, it has managed to capture how a RL American town looks like. It looks so realistic that I sometimes wonder if I'm playing the Sims when I load it :D
    The downside, if you don't have a high end computer, expect a crash, because the town is HUGE. The first time I loaded it 2 years ago, and I was playing on OS X then, first time I saved it, bam, error 12. I never had an error 12 in 6 years of playing ! Now it runs fine on the Windows partition, on the same machine, but it takes longer than other saves to load and save. And it's slightly laggy, whereas none of my other towns suffers from lag.
    I totally love this world but it always scares me a little bit when I'm playing with it, because of how much memory it uses.
  • Options
    @Candyd I have had similar issues with my own world in the past, I have had up to 500 lots before which was too much :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Wow the last few pictures are amazing! I've never played with a custom world but they look so beautiful. @king_of_simcity7 Bridgeport looks gorgeous. When one of the Gurus said San Myshuno was prettier were they playing the same game?!

Makes me want to get up and load up my game. Tomorrow will be my sims 3 day :-)
  • Options
    @MidnightAura Thanks for the feedback :smile:

If San Myshuno is prettier then why is it mostly made up of back drops? :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    @MidnightAura Thanks for the feedback :smile:

If San Myshuno is prettier then why is it mostly made up of back drops? :no_mouth:

You won't get an argument from me ;) It's just something I think about it sometimes when I see how beautiful Bridgeport is. It was a comment made in one of the CL live streams.

But anyhow, let's not de rail a nice thread with awesome pictures that make me want to play
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    MLsZJ1D.jpg
    New lighting mod is gorgeous!

omg whats that lighting mod! @xitneverendss it ooks amazing btw i stopped playing the sims 3 and 4 for a while beacasue i am so addicted to overwatch its such a good game gt it recently on my ps4! but i am planning to come back to the sims 3
  • Options
    @xitneverendss Beautiful picture :love:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Fantastic pictures everyone.

Anyway a few bonus pictures of Bridgeport: :smile:
    17504274_1904713743144642_6593259084987685877_o.jpg?oh=c2cdbf2fbe05f2ba4c18581c4c8739d3&oe=5965743B
    Great pictures of Bridgeport, especially this one. I've taken and seen many pictures of Bridgeport's bridge but not too many, if any, from this direction. Love it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top