Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Todays Question: What Would You Tell Your Younger Self?

butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
Mine is "When you meet this guy named Wayne run in the other direction. Trouble in a cute blond package."

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    "Honey, you're gay. Now go have some fun while you're still in college instead of denying it." :p
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    Don't log into the forums....
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Don't always take that safe route. Take a chance on the route that looks more interesting, even if it's slower or more expensive.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Oh! something else I would tell my younger self: stop buying those VHS format movies, those cassettes as well. Just you wait...."
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited November 2014
    Don't wait for things to happen, make them happen!
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    May 2014 self: Don't take that job. It has nothing to do with software engineering, and you'll hate it.

Also, for an even younger self, don't let mom sell off the Disney movie VHS collection. But maybe that's the hoarder in me speaking.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    should've ate that cookie
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    Don't take the people you love for granted. Don't take anything you have for granted.
    Well isn't this the sad truth.

• Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Save your money and invest wisely.......if it were my older self, and know what I know now, talking to my younger self I'd have Microsoft and Apple stock.....from the ground floor....and when you go to art school don't go with the fine arts course....go for computer graphics.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Get off your @$$ and do somthing with your life .
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    "You've got a lot of years ahead of you where you will be expected to be responsible and respectable. You wont once look back and regret doing crazy things, only the things you didn't dare to do. Do them. You're young, it's expected, it's forgivable. It's a once in a lifetime shot. When you're done, go sit with mom and give her hugs until you can't feel your arms."
  • Options
    "You've got a lot of years ahead of you where you will be expected to be responsible and respectable. You wont once look back and regret doing crazy things, only the things you didn't dare to do. Do them. You're young, it's expected, it's forgivable. It's a once in a lifetime shot. When you're done, go sit with mom and give her hugs until you can't feel your arms."
    I wish I could still give my Mom hugs <3

• Options
    MLJ28aMLJ28a Posts: 320 Member
    edited November 2014
    red-or-blue-pill-matrix-neo-morpheus.jpg

Take the blue pill!
    zD4X8.gif
  • Options
    goofygoober25goofygoober25 Posts: 149 Member
    " Don't you DARE drop out of high school, and do not ever marry a gay guy (love him to pieces now and going on 5 years of marriage buy hey, if I had known sooner I never would have married him), and for the love of god stop playing so many darn computer games and socialize more"
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Don't have expectations from people, you will be disappointed.
    Don't let life pass you by.
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    "Shut up; sit down, in that order."
    :p
    Someone needed to say those words.
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    I can't say what I'd tell myself. It would result in a surefire banning....
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Take sweets from strangers/anyone. I mean, it's a stupid thing to say to a child when the ONLY people that are going to give them sweets is someone they don't know - not having school dinners either hardly lends weight to the warning.
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    Your life is about to really suck for seven long years and there is nothing you can do to prepare for or stop it. Have fun.
    44444.gif
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Your life is about to really suck for seven long years and there is nothing you can do to prepare for or stop it. Have fun.

Just seven?. I would say a lot more!.
  • Options
    Nh6650 wrote: »

Pretty much this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYs3t8Rzkxo
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member

Well I'm not even 18 yet so seven years is a long time for me lol
    44444.gif
  • Options

wow your a yungun
  • Options

College/University >>>> High School. (if you're not from the states use the appropriate terms, hopefully you know what I mean.) if that's all any help!