Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you check out my website?

Hi,
I made a website to show off my Sims 3 Creations (I put the discussion in this category because I am talking about my website :mrgreen: )

Here is a link: http://stellybabe.wix.com/elliskane3-sims-3

Please leave a comment on the website or tell me what you think here...

Thank you :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    faceless341faceless341 Posts: 36 Member
    Nice. Good job on the houses. :D
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    As a Comp Sci graduate, I really admire the layout and design of your site. I don't like doing front-end so I tend to admire people who can do it. :P

The lots are pretty good as well. I tried building back in TS2, but they ended up being pretty meh.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Nice. Good job on the houses. :D
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    As a Comp Sci graduate, I really admire the layout and design of your site. I don't like doing front-end so I tend to admire people who can do it. :P

The lots are pretty good as well. I tried building back in TS2, but they ended up being pretty meh.

Thank you very much for the nice comments! :mrgreen:

• Options
    rachvid_rachvid_ Posts: 117 Member
    I really enjoy how you have grouped all of the houses by price! :D Wonderful job!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your sims 3 website looks great! :) Very nice design and layout of the site! It looks great how you have set up different categories, and then have different sections within the categories. It is great that you have divided the housing section up by pricing, ahd the sims category looks great how you have different types based on how many sims are in the household. The inspiration houses look nice.
    It is a great website! :)
  • Options
    elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    rachvid_ wrote: »
    I really enjoy how you have grouped all of the houses by price! :D Wonderful job!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your sims 3 website looks great! :) Very nice design and layout of the site! It looks great how you have set up different categories, and then have different sections within the categories. It is great that you have divided the housing section up by pricing, ahd the sims category looks great how you have different types based on how many sims are in the household. The inspiration houses look nice.
    It is a great website! :)

Thank you for the nice comments! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Options
    KalabekKalabek Posts: 37 Member
    Its okay, why dont you start from scratch tho?