Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Storyteller Group

Comments

• Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    @nastyjman Nice! I'm excited to see what happens to Sisi next!
  • Options
    DizziestSimsDizziestSims Posts: 788 Member
    my ghost pianist has been uploaded to the gallery under the hashtag #robfam
    Got it!
    Will be my first time playing a ghost!

From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
  • Options
    KingCobblerKingCobbler Posts: 176 Member
    @robinsonfam This festival idea of yours is a great idea! Sadly, the Washington's are all tone deaf/finger painters, but I'll enjoy watching/reading from the sidelines! :D

New chapter of The Washington Legacy up here.
    Summary: Raelyn meets a few eligible bachelors at the gym. Who will she choose?

Enjoy!
  • Options
    Hi, all! New post up for the Skinners! Enjoy.

Sisters Before Misters 5.8
  • Options
    BilmonaghanBilmonaghan Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited November 2014
    Hey, I posted this question over in the General Discussion Forum, where it's probably more appropriate, but I find the people in here, on average, to be more reliable, so:

Is there a way to remove someone else's comments from your profile page. Someone posts a snarky comment to my profile page. I realize you have to deal with that stuff sometimes on threads, but I really don't want peeing matches all over my profile page. I can find ways to edit or delete my own comments and, while I certainly don't want the power to edit someone else's comments, I think it reasonable to be able to remove other people's comments from my profile page.

Back in TS2 days, you had to approve such comments before they'd appear. I'd like that functionality, but minimally I think you should be able to delete unwanted stuff from your profile page.

never mind. i got an answer from someone i consider reliable over there
    Le Dynastie d’Angers: 83 – WWAD?
    Annette Thayer butts heads with the late Eric Lewis on her first day as steward.
    ldd083banner.png
  • Options
    DizziestSimsDizziestSims Posts: 788 Member
    @robinsonfam This festival idea of yours is a great idea! Sadly, the Washington's are all tone deaf/finger painters, but I'll enjoy watching/reading from the sidelines! :D
    Thanks and HA at tone deaf/finger painters!

From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
  • Options
    RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    I just started reading the Robinson Family :smile: Time to start going through the other stories as well. So fun
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Hi I have two new episodes, one main chapter and one extra/bonus/mini chapter

Gen 2 Episode 8: Biting the Vampire (My Oldman's Trick part 3)
    http://sims4fletcher.blogspot.com/2014/11/G02E08-biting-the-vampire.html

Gen 2 Episode 8b: I am Number 4
    http://sims4fletcher.blogspot.com/2014/11/G02E08b-i-am-number-four.html
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    AkramA wrote: »

Great reads! This sibling rivalry is taking off! Geez. But it's very funny. I love the way everyone interacts.
  • Options

Great reads! This sibling rivalry is taking off! Geez. But it's very funny. I love the way everyone interacts.

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love writing about the sibling rivalry, it's also really weird that they're actually a really good friend in game. It's just a little bit complicated!
  • Options
    ... it's also really weird that they're actually a really good friend in game. It's just a little bit complicated!
    It's complicated, but it's way believable. There was some sibling rivalry between me and my brother, probably still is a little, but we're good friends. I think a lot of the rivalry comes from the parents, and that's kind happening with your Sims right now. (I haven't read the latest post, just the one where (rose?) begins plotting to be named heir)

Annette Thayer butts heads with the late Eric Lewis on her first day as steward.
    ldd083banner.png
  • Options
    ... it's also really weird that they're actually a really good friend in game. It's just a little bit complicated!
    It's complicated, but it's way believable. There was some sibling rivalry between me and my brother, probably still is a little, but we're good friends. I think a lot of the rivalry comes from the parents, and that's kind happening with your Sims right now. (I haven't read the latest post, just the one where (rose?) begins plotting to be named heir)

I guess me and my very lil' brother were kind of a rival for parent's attention hehe, btw, my brother is way younger than I am, so I guess i don't really understand about sibling rivalry atm. Wait until he start knowing about the legacy! :p
  • Options
    @AkramA: Just don't let him trick you into repairing his flat screen, especially if you have to stand in a puddle to get to it.
    ldd083banner.png
  • Options
    RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    Hi Everyone,

I'm having a Music and Art Festival storyline next week and would love to include Sims from other players.

Call-for-Creative-Sims-11-21-14-1-Robinson-Family-The-Sims-4-1024x576.png
    Would your creative Sim like to meet the Robinsons?
    Seeking painter and musician Sims for next week's storyline!

Upload your Sim to The Sims 4 Gallery with #RobFam.
    Click here for more info.

Currently reading Moving on in. I think it's awesome that you include your readers!
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • Options
    Silvereyes83Silvereyes83 Posts: 253 Member
    Hi everyone I posted a new chapter of my O'Malley family. Here's the link...

http://omalleylegacy.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Le Dynastie d’Angers: Chapter Nine – Prenuptial Disagreement
    Katelynn comes up with crazy scheme, but will it dash their hopes for a "T for Teen" rating?
    150lddix.png
    ldd083banner.png
  • Options

It's just too cute! :blush:
    Le Dynastie d’Angers: Chapter Nine – Prenuptial Disagreement
    Katelynn comes up with crazy scheme, but will it dash their hopes for a "T for Teen" rating?
    150lddix.png

OMG, it's too funny! :lol: You made me wanna google what prenuptial and so many other words mean (I no speak english). It's like a parody but not? OMG, I mean the conflict (?) between two of them are just so brilliantly written. Good job on that part!

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

OMG, it's too funny! :lol: You made me wanna google what prenuptial and so many other words mean (I no speak english). It's like a parody but not? OMG, I mean the conflict (?) between two of them are just so brilliantly written. Good job on that part!

It is like a parody. You're right, though--it's a parody, but not. Because it gets us to feel affection for the characters, whereas with real parodies, it's hard to feel anything for the characters, except maybe disdain. It seems really postmodern, to me, with its playfulness and self-consciousness.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    ... I no speak english...
    🐸🐸🐸🐸! You speak a heck of a lot more English than I speak Dutch or whatever-it-is you drew as a primary language. I don't even know how to ask where the bathroom is or how to order a beer is in your language. I'd be lost! lol
    ldd083banner.png
  • Options

Hi, @Silvereyes83! I really like that chapter. Do you have a table of contents at your blog? I'm coming to your story late, and I'd love to start back at the beginning to read all the way through.

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    @AkramA - Oh, I've got a gloomy good Sims! Isn't that a great combination? Did you get a lighting mod to make it brighter inside? My Sims are still living in the dark ages.

I really like the bonus chapter! Those twins are so cute, and you're right about the lighting--it's great! And did the social butterfly make it to five kid friends?

• Options
    ... I no speak english...
    🐸🐸🐸🐸! You speak a heck of a lot more English than I speak Dutch or whatever-it-is you drew as a primary language. I don't even know how to ask where the bathroom is or how to order a beer is in your language. I'd be lost! lol
    You won't be able to order a beer because alcohol is banned in my country, hehe! My government think that English is a must so we gotta learn it!
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @AkramA - Oh, I've got a gloomy good Sims! Isn't that a great combination? Did you get a lighting mod to make it brighter inside? My Sims are still living in the dark ages.

I really like the bonus chapter! Those twins are so cute, and you're right about the lighting--it's great! And did the social butterfly make it to five kid friends?

I like gloomy sims as much as I like all emotional traits In TS4. It really help the writing if they are emotional (even though they usually are too happy to be emotional, if you know what I mean.

And for the indoor light mod I use this: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=532961 it's very helpful since I can't crank up my settings into ultra and have to keep the laptop mode on because I can't afford PC.

I just love working with the twins. I mean look at them, they're like so cute especially together. And Gino completed all the friends required to complete the social butterfly. Those twin is actually such pain in the butt especially for me Social Butterfly and Whiz Kids is the hardest of all the 4 child aspirations.

But I figure one way to finish the the friends stuff. I usually send Gino to be friend a sims to at least 20% while Theo is fishing in the pond. After that, I just sent Gino to the computer to chat to the "25% friendship meter" sims while Theo is experimenting with the science stuff.
  • Options
    I love the whiz kid aspiration, but social butterfly makes me plum! It's so hard to make that many kid friends! I'll have to be clever with Manage Households since my Sims live in a ghost town. Hey--great tip with the chatting to complete the friendship! I'll give that a try!

• Options
    For me chatting is always the best way to socialize since even though it's like in 0.8x (if you're friendly enough) rate than actual conversing but the way it doesn't have any risk of awkward or boring conversation is really great (you won't have any bonus moodlet either). Also, no need to queue up a lot of interaction so fast forwarding through the chatting process is really good.

I used to encounter the ghost town situation, but since I always move in someone that is in the manage world every time I start playing, the game keep creating townies. It also seem that to be able to make a lot of children spawning you can try for adoption and cancel it. Every child (not the baby) generated in the adoption menu is now become a townies that is surprisingly adopted by random parents.