Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Storyteller Group

Comments

• Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm sharing the new chapter of Fletcher Legacy Challenge!
    G02E07: Sheila's Birthday

The family tree is getting bigger and bigger every episode.
    Post edited by AkramA on
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Hello, Simmers!

I updated my blog yesterday! If you haven't checked it out yet, now's the time!

What I Wished For 5.7

Yes, I'm embracing that preposition at the end there...because, perfection is too hard to strive for....
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    @AkramA Just read your update! The Game of Musical Chairs....too funny!
  • Options
    DizziestSimsDizziestSims Posts: 788 Member
    edited November 2014
    Hi Everyone,

I'm having a Music and Art Festival storyline next week and would love to include Sims from other players.

Call-for-Creative-Sims-11-21-14-1-Robinson-Family-The-Sims-4-1024x576.png
    Would your creative Sim like to meet the Robinsons?
    Seeking painter and musician Sims for next week's storyline!

Upload your Sim to The Sims 4 Gallery with #RobFam.
    Click here for more info.
    From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    That's a cool idea, @robinsonfam!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hi Everyone,

I'm having a Music and Art Festival storyline next week and would love to include Sims from other players.

Upload your Sim to The Sims 4 Gallery with #RobFam.

Oh, I'd LOVE to have Emma Bennet (Wonder Child) and The Royal Llama Tamer (aka Palo Verde, comedien extraordinaire) take part. I'll try to remember to add the #RobFam tonight, but if you want them sooner, you can find them under my origin ID (CathyTea). Emma's also available with #wonderchild.

So fun!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Thanks.
    Hope I get some submissions!

From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Oh, I'd LOVE to have Emma Bennet (Wonder Child) and The Royal Llama Tamer (aka Palo Verde, comedien extraordinaire) take part.
    Emma is downloaded and booked to open the festival on Monday, December 1 with a violin concert at The Solar Flare!
    What genre do you think she wants to play?
    I was thinking romantic or traditional.
    She's not much of a romantic though.

I'm only doing painters and musicians so Palo will have to wait until a comedy Sim storyline.
    But me thinks a comedian is in the family's near future and a mentor would be great.
  • Options
    @robinsonfam - Cool! How exciting! I'm not sure what genre Emma would play... Traditional sounds good. She's developed a huge crush on Jack Bivouac in "The Drifter" game, always showing up wherever he is, so I think she may have a romantic soul... but she has yet to have any romantic experiences! I'm not sure how skilled she is, either! I forget how far she got on violin--maybe level 6? She only has a few skill points (or none) on other instruments, so she'd probably better play violin. You can choose whichever genre you'd like! (I just remembered that in my games she's lost a lot of weight! In the download, she's still got some teen baby fat!)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    @AkramA - What a funny chapter! @aroseinbloom is right about the Musical Chairs! Those twins are so cute. And Rose has so much personality! I've always loved goofballs, and how fun to have a romantic goofball! The family is getting so big!

• Options
    Silvereyes83Silvereyes83 Posts: 253 Member
    @robinsonfam great idea. I only wish my conert virtuoso sim was still alive to take part :(
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    @CathyTea I did notice the weight loss at the Black and White party in your storyline.
    No biggie and no pun intended.
    I'll slim her down a few.

I'll let the genre be a surprise.
    Already picked her outfit from the ones she came with.
  • Options
    @robinsonfam great idea. I only wish my conert virtuoso sim was still alive to take part :(
    :( Back at ya.

• Options

How about a ghost participant?

• Options
    edited November 2014
    @CathyTea lol, I hadn't thought of that. Gonna have to go friend my ghost sim and move her back into the household.
  • Options
    @CathyTea lol, I hadn't thought of that. Gonna have to go friend my ghost sim and move her back into the household.
    I'll gladly take a ghost if she plays the piano or guitar!
    Trying to showcase the 3 different instruments and I already have violin.

• Options
    @robinsonfam I think she maxed out piano and violin before dying.
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    @AkramA Just read your update! The Game of Musical Chairs....too funny!
    Your welcome, and the insane thing is that the book is actually a real in game book. How crazy!
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @AkramA - What a funny chapter! @aroseinbloom is right about the Musical Chairs! Those twins are so cute. And Rose has so much personality! I've always loved goofballs, and how fun to have a romantic goofball! The family is getting so big!
    Goofball sims is also one of my favorite, they have such a wide variation of facial expression, and also good at making friends. And the twins are really adorable, I really love writing about them.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    Thanks.
    Hope I get some submissions!

I have a violinist! I'll submit him.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    I have a violinist! I'll submit him.
    Awesome!
    Now I have three musicians: 2 violinist and a ghost pianist!
    just need a few painters and I'm set.

• Options
    Ok! He's there! I hope I did it right. His name is Giancarlo Sheridan.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Got him!
    Can't wait!

• Options
    my ghost pianist has been uploaded to the gallery under the hashtag #robfam
  • Options
    Got him!
    Can't wait!

Cool! Now I need to get caught up lol. I just started gen 2 last night.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    Hey storytellers! Just wanted to share the latest chapter of my story. Chapter Five: A Taste http://sims4thirteenghosts.blogspot.com/2014/11/chapter-05-taste.html

I anticipated that this story would be long, but after some daydreaming and brainstorming on this story, I think it would end short, like 10 or 13 chapters only. Also, I limited myself with the screenshots I took during the challenge so the whole story is based on the screenshots I had gathered. Of the 400 screenies I took, only 10% of those would be used.

It has been a fun writing experience though.
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png