The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 4 vs sims 3

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    PopeyePopeye Posts: 53 Member
    Well i feel it is to early to judge..I have the Sims 1,2 and 3 and just bought the Sims 4 a few days ago. I believe EA will turn the Sims 4 around and the modders will do great things as well. Some people did not like the Sims 2 when it came out, just as true for the Sims 3. But in the end most of us can agree they are great games, just as 4 will be in time..
  • Options
    VanmjesVanmjes Posts: 32 Member
    I can't say which game is better, but oh, TS3 has so much and it is full of lag, glitches and graphical issues and TS4 is very easy to play, it has only few small problems but it is very boring to play. I'd vote for TS3, it has so much things to have fun with and (!) Constrainfloorelevation and other great cheats :D
  • Options
    SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    edited December 2014
    @Vanmjes‌
    Vanmjes wrote: »
    I can't say which game is better, but oh, TS3 has so much and it is full of lag, glitches and graphical issues and TS4 is very easy to play, it has only few small problems but it is very boring to play. I'd vote for TS3, it has so much things to have fun with and (!) Constrainfloorelevation and other great cheats :D
    I agree. Maxis is just lying. radically there is no improvement in sims 4 build mode. TS3 we could customize wall height. Plus TS4 foundation tool is so rigid. you can't have various height on same lot. More irritating is, they even castrate the terrain tools and curved pools.

• Options
    faerielightsfaerielights Posts: 10 New Member
    I just play TS3 so much it gets boring, tbh.
  • Options
    AvezaaAvezaa Posts: 12 New Member
    I don't really like TS3 It has to many glitches for me, and It seems very gloomy... And you shouldn't be comparing TS4 with TS3 EP's. When TS4 Doesn't really have any. I think Its unfair. But TS4 base game with the TS3 base game I would pick TS4 for sure.
  • Options
    SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    NOTICE: Old thread, now closed.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top