Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for such a beautiful review and for all your wonderful kindness and support, always greatly appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Hello!

Here's my new entry for the GLovelysQCC challenge.

Gallery, We're All Mad Here The King & Queen of Hearts!

xuGjqyy.jpg
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    Aww.. Thanks a lot @AIRIS6962 ! :)

@ThaPhoenix1 , 438 Oasis Nightclub is so cool! It has an amazing atmosphere!

Thank you so much, @illusie ! <3 Your Kiser Family is so adorable! Love how they look like & their wardrobe collection is amazing! Madeleine is so cute! Coincidentally, it has the same name with one of my Poupee twins! So cool! Vincent is quite a gentleman & there's no way one will know that he's erratic!

The Outdoors Dinner Party is so pretty @luckyheather ! Love the decor! The Disco To The Max is so cool! Love the colours scheme! The Mystical Dragon Bedroom is amazing! The red dragon theme looks majestic! The Star Wars And Rockets room is so cool! The blue gives it some personality! That's so cool!

@Lissykin The Bridgeside Restaurant looks amazing! Love it! And thank you for your comment. And yeah, I even give their surname doll in French. You're the first one noticing it! Thank you! <3

@masajo The Avalon is amazing! Like always, the interior is amazing! I love it!
  • Options
    Awww... Thank you so much, @rosemow ! Somehow, it would be so cool if we'll be getting something with royal theme soon! :D
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Thank you so much @x4m1r4 very kind of you. Love your King & Queen of Hearts, good luck with the challenge :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks a lot, @masajo ! :)
  • Options
    grallonspheregrallonsphere Posts: 153 Member

Well, another game update, another world, another mansion!

Here is the "Villa Virgilio", or as the locals call it, half mockingly, the "Palacio Blanco".

jNUZvq4.jpg

History & Trivia
    This time around I've created a family to go with it. Less to play with & more to flesh out the history of the place.

Meet the Moncada family, descendants from one of the offshoot of the Sicilian branch of the aristocratic Montcada dynasty.

Federico is an investment banker in Milan, distantly related to the Moncada Paternò-Castello from Catania. When he is not managing multi-million deals, he is an avid amateur botanist. His wife, Ines, is an aspiring painter and a celebrated interior designer. Their four children, from eldest to youngest, are Beatriz, Leonardo, Alessandro and Matteo.

The villa, built in the province of Catalonia during the late XIXth century, was commissioned by an eccentric Moncada desiring a small "Get away house". It was passed on through inheritance to Federico's great uncle, who bequeathed it to the only son of his favorite nephew upon his death. When she saw it, Ines fell in love with the estate and thanks to Federico's very lucrative profession, she refurbished it entirely. The family has been spending most of their summers in Porto Luminoso since then.

The actual estate is called the Villa Virgilio, after the Latin poet Virgil. However, the local inhabitants have long taken to calling it 'Palacio Blanco', due to its ostentatious appointments. It is also known by another, less savory name, the 'Casa Maricón' (...). Whether that one was inspired by the statuary on the main facade, or by the persistent rumors of wild parties given by great-uncle Tomasso, a confirmed bachelor, who can say ?...

The Family

ldB919s.jpg

5p2eXRa.jpg

9PouWQ1.jpg

Statistics
    Game Version: 1.84.197.1030
    Game World: Tartosa
    Lot Size: 50X50
    Lot Price: 1,818,365$
    Lot traits: Natural Light, Sunny Aspect, Romantic Aura
    No. of Rooms: 6
    No. of Bathrooms: 4
    No. of fireplaces: 4
    Notable Feature: Magnificent rose garden

Overview

amndYbD.jpg
    yNsPEbL.jpg

1- Main House
    2- Roadside Entrance
    3- Rose Garden
    4- Belvedère
    5- Greenhouse
    6- Pool Garden

3rd Floor
    8uHiqFc.jpg

1a- 3rd Floor Stairwell
    1b- 3rd Floor Foyer
    2- Common Bathroom
    3- Leonardo's Bedroom
    4a- Beatriz' Boudoir
    4b- Beatriz' Bedroom

2nd Floor
    UmbfvFu.jpg

1a- Main Stairwell
    1b- 2nd Floor Foyer
    1c- Western Hallway
    1d- Loggia Foyer
    1e- 3rd Floor Stairwell
    2- Loggia
    3- Common Bathroom (this IS a summer house, so space is 'limited' - no en-suite bathrooms)
    3a- Restroom
    3b- Bathroom
    4- Twins' Bedroom
    5- Guest Suite / French Suite
    6- Master Suite
    6a- Master Suite Anteroom
    6b- Federico's Walk-in Closet
    6c- Ines' Boudoir
    6d- Master Bedroom

Ground Floor
    cuZibKY.jpg

1a- Main Foyer
    1b- Vestibule
    1c- Western Hallway
    1d- Wardrobe (unmarked)
    2- Kitchen
    2a- Kitchen
    2b- Basement Stairwell (unmarked)
    3- Dining Room (Valencia)
    4- Sitting Room (Sevilla)
    5- Guest Restroom
    6- Living Room (Barcelona)
    7- Main Stairwell
    8- Garden Portico (connecting the Sitting Room to the Terrace and the Gardens)
    9- Patio
    10- Pool Garden
    11- Library/Billiard Room (Toledo)

Basement
    8tTw513.jpg

1a- Basement Stairwell
    1b- Butler's Hallway
    2- Laundry Room
    3- Storage Room
    4- Utility Rooms
    4a- Cold Room
    4b- Power Room
    5- Butler's Suite
    5a- Bedroom
    5b- Bathroom

The Grounds

Main Entrance & Roadside Courtyard
    5oPCWFz.jpg

East & West Facades
    iiY4qcq.jpg

Almond Glade, Belvedere & Hercules' Glade
    bRxjPz4.jpg

Rose Garden
    3ARRBbJ.jpg

Patio & Pool Garden
    8fzqna8.jpg

Main Floor

Main Foyer & Hallway
    haYnsNj.jpg

Kitchen
    MYn2GLh.jpg

Dining Room (Valencia)
    ezBewUU.jpg

Living Room (Barcelona - The wall panels were designed by Donatella Versace)
    jP5yiYU.jpg

Sitting Room (Sevilla)
    JBR1Cnb.jpg

Library / Billiard Room (Toledo)
    DsD5cZ5.jpg

Second Floor

2nd Floor Foyer & Loggia
    pfm0OyS.jpg

Common Restroom & Bathroom
    hWbuH1j.jpg

Guest Suite / French Room (Bordeaux)
    t7Lvh7g.jpg

Twins' Bedroom (Alessandro & Matteo)
    coOWHf5.jpg

Master Suite (Federico & Ines)
    wys4IZv.jpg

epfHwRT.jpg

Third Floor

Leonardo's Bedroom
    fzUqdPy.jpg

Beatriz' Apartment
    lwuCAuR.jpg

M3d3ahB.jpg

• Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    @grallonsphere your builds are always beautiful and interesting but I think you have crossed the line to divine with this one. It’s a really amazing country home
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Villa Virgilio is a very beautiful home! @grallonsphere :) It is so very detailed! Very lovely exterior design and architecture,very great outdoors areas and garden design, and the interior furnishings are very beautiful! The family who live there are lovely :)
  • Options
    @grallonsphere your builds are always beautiful and interesting but I think you have crossed the line to divine with this one. It’s a really amazing country home

You know, I think making actual characters helped me focus , trying to see the build as Ines would. It was as if I was her going through the rooms, decorating as she went, choosing the colour palette and the forms and shapes. I love the mix of old & new.
  • Options
    HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member

Well, another game update, another world, another mansion!

Here is the "Villa Virgilio", or as the locals call it, half mockingly, the "Palacio Blanco".

jNUZvq4.jpg

History & Trivia
    This time around I've created a family to go with it. Less to play with & more to flesh out the history of the place.

Meet the Moncada family, descendants from one of the offshoot of the Sicilian branch of the aristocratic Montcada dynasty.

Federico is an investment banker in Milan, distantly related to the Moncada Paternò-Castello from Catania. When he is not managing multi-million deals, he is an avid amateur botanist. His wife, Ines, is an aspiring painter and a celebrated interior designer. Their four children, from eldest to youngest, are Beatriz, Leonardo, Alessandro and Matteo.

The villa, built in the province of Catalonia during the late XIXth century, was commissioned by an eccentric Moncada desiring a small "Get away house". It was passed on through inheritance to Federico's great uncle, who bequeathed it to the only son of his favorite nephew upon his death. When she saw it, Ines fell in love with the estate and thanks to Federico's very lucrative profession, she refurbished it entirely. The family has been spending most of their summers in Porto Luminoso since then.

The actual estate is called the Villa Virgilio, after the Latin poet Virgil. However, the local inhabitants have long taken to calling it 'Palacio Blanco', due to its ostentatious appointments. It is also known by another, less savory name, the 'Casa Maricón' (...). Whether that one was inspired by the statuary on the main facade, or by the persistent rumors of wild parties given by great-uncle Tomasso, a confirmed bachelor, who can say ?...

The Family

ldB919s.jpg

5p2eXRa.jpg

9PouWQ1.jpg

Statistics
    Game Version: 1.84.197.1030
    Game World: Tartosa
    Lot Size: 50X50
    Lot Price: 1,818,365$
    Lot traits: Natural Light, Sunny Aspect, Romantic Aura
    No. of Rooms: 6
    No. of Bathrooms: 4
    No. of fireplaces: 4
    Notable Feature: Magnificent rose garden

Overview

amndYbD.jpg
    yNsPEbL.jpg

1- Main House
    2- Roadside Entrance
    3- Rose Garden
    4- Belvedère
    5- Greenhouse
    6- Pool Garden

3rd Floor
    8uHiqFc.jpg

1a- 3rd Floor Stairwell
    1b- 3rd Floor Foyer
    2- Common Bathroom
    3- Leonardo's Bedroom
    4a- Beatriz' Boudoir
    4b- Beatriz' Bedroom

2nd Floor
    UmbfvFu.jpg

1a- Main Stairwell
    1b- 2nd Floor Foyer
    1c- Western Hallway
    1d- Loggia Foyer
    1e- 3rd Floor Stairwell
    2- Loggia
    3- Common Bathroom (this IS a summer house, so space is 'limited' - no en-suite bathrooms)
    3a- Restroom
    3b- Bathroom
    4- Twins' Bedroom
    5- Guest Suite / French Suite
    6- Master Suite
    6a- Master Suite Anteroom
    6b- Federico's Walk-in Closet
    6c- Ines' Boudoir
    6d- Master Bedroom

Ground Floor
    cuZibKY.jpg

1a- Main Foyer
    1b- Vestibule
    1c- Western Hallway
    1d- Wardrobe (unmarked)
    2- Kitchen
    2a- Kitchen
    2b- Basement Stairwell (unmarked)
    3- Dining Room (Valencia)
    4- Sitting Room (Sevilla)
    5- Guest Restroom
    6- Living Room (Barcelona)
    7- Main Stairwell
    8- Garden Portico (connecting the Sitting Room to the Terrace and the Gardens)
    9- Patio
    10- Pool Garden
    11- Library/Billiard Room (Toledo)

Basement
    8tTw513.jpg

1a- Basement Stairwell
    1b- Butler's Hallway
    2- Laundry Room
    3- Storage Room
    4- Utility Rooms
    4a- Cold Room
    4b- Power Room
    5- Butler's Suite
    5a- Bedroom
    5b- Bathroom

The Grounds

Main Entrance & Roadside Courtyard
    5oPCWFz.jpg

East & West Facades
    iiY4qcq.jpg

Almond Glade, Belvedere & Hercules' Glade
    bRxjPz4.jpg

Rose Garden
    3ARRBbJ.jpg

Patio & Pool Garden
    8fzqna8.jpg

Main Floor

Main Foyer & Hallway
    haYnsNj.jpg

Kitchen
    MYn2GLh.jpg

Dining Room (Valencia)
    ezBewUU.jpg

Living Room (Barcelona - The wall panels were designed by Donatella Versace)
    jP5yiYU.jpg

Sitting Room (Sevilla)
    JBR1Cnb.jpg

Library / Billiard Room (Toledo)
    DsD5cZ5.jpg

Second Floor

2nd Floor Foyer & Loggia
    pfm0OyS.jpg

Common Restroom & Bathroom
    hWbuH1j.jpg

Guest Suite / French Room (Bordeaux)
    t7Lvh7g.jpg

Twins' Bedroom (Alessandro & Matteo)
    coOWHf5.jpg

Master Suite (Federico & Ines)
    wys4IZv.jpg

epfHwRT.jpg

Third Floor

Leonardo's Bedroom
    fzUqdPy.jpg

Beatriz' Apartment
    lwuCAuR.jpg

M3d3ahB.jpg

This is amazing! Will you be uploading this build and family to the gallery?
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    I agree @grallonsphere buildomg for a target family can really help the build take shape, especially the mood of the build.
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited March 2022
    Thank you so much @x4m1r4. I didn't notice she had the same name as one of your twins. Funny :smiley:
    Your we are al mad couple looks awesome! Great pose for them as well.

@grallonsphere beautiful villa and family <3
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Beaty Family
    This multi generational family is very active and sporty. They love the colour yellow and black.
    Download

00.jpg
    befunky-collagemarilynbeaty_orig.jpg
    befunky-collagedavisbeaty_orig.jpg
    befunky-collageselena-beaty_orig.jpg
    befunky-collageshantelbeaty_orig.jpg
    befunky-collagejulianbeaty_orig.jpg
    befunky-collagemartinabeaty_orig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2022
  • Options
    Llama Lounge and Cinema
    Type: Lounge
    Pictures
    Download

976034089.png
  • Options
    Llama Lounge and Cinema is a very creatively great cinema and lounge! @illusie :) Very great exterior design and the llama sign is very nice on front entrance and back wall! Very nice windows and the movie posters look great on the walls.The light effects are great! The interior furnishing is lovely! Very nice arch food area, to enjoy getting popcorn and ice creams to eat whilst watching movies. Very great design of the movies watching area! The rows of red seating and the tiered levels are great! The posters are very nice on the wall where the stairs are. The awards cabinets is great! Very lovely lounge area. Sims will enjoy drinks from the bar, dancing, and listening to piano music :)
  • Options
    @rosemow, Thank you for the compliments on my family and my cinema! I've never made a cinema before. Now I don't have an excuse not to take my sims out to the cinema
  • Options
    @rosemow & @JojoMOMSTER Thank you for the compliments!

@Heathertibb Sadly, I don't use the gallery - too much CC involved.
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member
    edited March 2022
    Congratulations @illusie for getting a Maxis Fave for your great 'Llama Lounge and Cinema' well deserved for such a wonderful community lot that so many sims will enjoy visiting :)<3

The Beaty Family are fantastic I have to have them <3 I love the clothes and the kids are so cute!
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Beached Lighthouse is a very beautiful home! :) The lighthouse exterior design, weathered wood walls and the outside areas are lovely! Very nice outdoors dining and bbq area. The garden beds are pretty! The pool area with flowers and water wheel is lovely! The interior furnishings and layout is very nice! The blue and white colours are pretty and very nice restful wood walls and flooring.Very nice design and furnishing of each area. The balconies are lovely to sit at the table and have food from the buffet table, or relax on the loungers.
    Beach themed pool is a beautiful pool! :) The flowers,plants,water fountain window are lovely! The water wheel is very nice. Very pretty design :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top