Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

Comments

• Options
    RiverX2BananasRiverX2Bananas Posts: 58 Member

I was inspired by the new stairs update and Weasley house in Harry Potter and created this, a Weasel House :D . I wasn't trying to re-create Weasley house, the exterior was my inspiration though. I didn't even check pictures of interior. I think this house will be great for my magic sims when the time comes. For some reasons pictures are dark even it's not dark in my game.

c566366d2bad94d3407fff2f98145d35.jpg
    6b95eeadc1b4caca3779df8f9d79ecb3.jpg
    c01f7ac40b9b10be13cdcb1840dbbb59.jpg
    08df7e8ebf23e6bb3115503518638af9.jpg
    48433fb51ad23c6470298a3d57d59411.jpg
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Bows and Vows

Bows and Vows is a wedding venue created in Willow Creek using Seasons and Dine Out packs only. There is a chapel with registry office, kitchen, al fresco dining, a gazebo with bar plus male and female bathrooms, all fully landscaped :)

Download here
    More pics here

o2AtSd2.png

pbmlQJc.jpg

QkFczNy.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

So very pretty and charming. I love it @masajo ❤️🌟
  • Options
    TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Cool House @RiverX2Bananas (That's a Harry Potter thing...right? )

@masajo Stunning Venue. I'm a sucker for red and white settings. =)
  • Options
    GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    edited September 2019
    Wonderful September challenge entries @luckyheather and @Taoron <3<3<3

That castle inspired home is beautiful @Taoron - really like it <3<3<3

@RiverX2Bananas Very lovely and whimsical house great for any magician <3<3<3

@masajo Gorgeous wedding venue <3<3<3
  • Options
    Thank you @Gwiniel I hope you are feeling gooder today. =)
  • Options
    @soocoolsim @Taoron @Gwiniel a very big thank you for your wonderful words, very kind of you all :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    You're most welcome @masajo :) You do such gorgeous and detailed creations that never fails to impress! <3<3<3

Thank you @Taoron! Yes, feeling "gooder" although it remains painful. Having a shower felt heavenly and took away most of the beetroot coloring :) The bandage is now off and the wound looks like a portion of a xmas ham wrapped in a net although having an off color :joy: The stitches will be removed on the 16th.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    17K September Starter, Castle Inspired Home,the September Challenge Home. and Bows and Vows are very lovely homes and venue! @luckyheather , @Taoron and @masajo :) I have posted about your builds on your showcase threads.
    The Weasel House is very lovely! @RiverX2Bananas :) Very creatively great exterior design of the home! The wall textures, windows, balcony and dormers look very great! Very nice fairy statue pond. It is a very special home for the new pack :)
  • Options
    Many thanks dear @rosemow your kindness and support are always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Hello everyone! I haven't been around much lately, but I felt inspired by Bree's September Challenge. So here is my take on her floor plan.

September Home

uet0W6M.png
    AI60kE3.png
    igiQNui.png
  • Options
    It is great to see you! @gmcrozier :) September Home is a lovely modern home! Very nice exterior design, sloped roofing, pretty flowers along front edges and the pool and outdoors dining corner patio is very nice. Very nice stones patio flooring. The furnishing of the interior, and the grey, black and white colour scheme is very nice. The floor rugs add a special touch to the living room and bedroom.
    It is a very nice modern home :)
  • Options
    gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Thank you very, very much @rosemow
  • Options
    mrsr99tsomrsr99tso Posts: 219 Member
    @Gwiniel Thank you so much. Your builds are just fantastic! I can tell you take great patience in the details that go into your creations. :)
  • Options
    AzerielAzeriel Posts: 3 New Member
    Well, shoot. I came here to share my new (and first in the sims 4) build and get to see some creations to get from the gallery but I cannot post screenshots as of yet, and I'm not willing to go spam the forums to do it. x)
    So, hello fellow builders !
    I hope I'll stay with you all for a good while to share and comment your creations.
    Before I leave to check your builds on the gallery and ingame, here's the building I'm talking about : the one called "Neighborhood with subway" on Warn36's profile (I know, it shows as Mesapeak's, but I'm a noob and never erased the lot as I progressed).
    If I cannot show, I'll describe. It's a 40*30 lot in Newcrest.

The land sales in Newcrest and the societies willing to build there have been small. This one lot went to several owners, one of which was the owner of a café that has been there for quite a while. He was a tennant but couldn't stand the building being destroyed, so he bought it and now rents the two (very) small studios to students, while also providing a place for them to meet others, read and drink coffee. His shop is as much a library and an artists center as it is a french coffee shop you can come to dawn to nightfall, with small features like towels for the wet sims or fireplaces to get warmer.
    Next two it are two (new) houses which feature the Newcrest (old, it displeased the city) style : one story, quite small, they both house one nice couple and they share a garden.
    Behind it is another old Newcrest style house, but a bigger one : their owners, a family of six (two toddlers, two kids and two adults) had to leave the upstairs and rent it to a couple of sims fan of travelling, artistic creation and food photography (in every corner of the globe).
    The main feature is, of course, the abandonned subway station : done in a Paris' métro style, it's been abandonned since a part of the ceiling collapsed unto a train. It has been isolated, but it's now inhabited with several sims unable to afford rent. Two retired army vets that stay on guard with their dogs to watch people coming in (who knows, they could steal stuff or harm people) have their bed right in front of the stairs, a young adult now lives in what was the room dedicated to directions and informations, a musician has settled just after the gates and shoots videos (when the power is on)...
    The old locker/waiting room is now (thanks to a crafty sim) the kitchen of the place, and the bathrooms have showers. The first underground floor also has room for two kids (a toddler and a kid/teenager) and both have been made as pretty and warm as possible in that place : the sims living in this train station gather the items the BuyModeSociety wouldn't take back from other sims, wether it be because the object is "too broken" or "impossible to recolor".
    One of the sims living there even took the time to make the kids a small hideout with some metal and wood, and they play tea time in it.
    On the second underground floor, you have the first train line (the collapsed one), a playroom for the youngest and the living space of two more sims : one is an artsy nearly-elder woman who birth three beautiful and successful daughters, but due to poor money management and her fading stardom she had to leave her house in Del Sol Valley. Rather than living in a "bad house," she prefers to artistically occupy this old subway... but the way she collects her daughters' pictures and memorandum show that she wishes she'd tell them the truth and be near them again.
    Her roommate is one "Bryce Warnier," an ex-policeman that has a very big fear of bats, blood and a terrible hissing habit. He lost his parents in StrangerVille, attacked by a madman, and himself was bitten with a swarm of bats not long after.
    He left all that he had after he learnt that the government was covering a story about crazy people in StrangerVille, and is now working on getting proof that the stange behaviors there are due to the government failing to contain an alien menace, and not on sole crazyness.
    The third underground floor has another train line, a sewers access (yes... you can fish in it... and yes... to fish in it you have to swim in it first...) and ... oh well. Let's just say someone has been hiding a giant simoleon and a giant dino in a hidden room after hidden stairs.
    I also loved to give Bryce two urns (not actual dead sims, Grandma's urn or something) and take one away to hide it in the premices.

As y... as I can tell you, every bed-owner there has its story and the whole lot is full of life-like (at least I hope) clutter and appropriate skill-building items.

It's a lot with no custom content, but you have to use bb.moveobjects to place it.

Thanks for reading me, and see you soon !
  • Options
    Azeriel wrote: »
    Well, shoot. I came here to share my new (and first in the sims 4) build and get to see some creations to get from the gallery but I cannot post screenshots as of yet, and I'm not willing to go spam the forums to do it. x)
    So, hello fellow builders !
    I hope I'll stay with you all for a good while to share and comment your creations.
    Before I leave to check your builds on the gallery and ingame, here's the building I'm talking about : the one called "Neighborhood with subway" on Warn36's profile (I know, it shows as Mesapeak's, but I'm a noob and never erased the lot as I progressed).
    If I cannot show, I'll describe. It's a 40*30 lot in Newcrest.

00.jpg
    01.jpg

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5D8684C7D1CD11E9818EFEC1E351F12F
    As y... as I can tell you, every bed-owner there has its story and the whole lot is full of life-like (at least I hope) clutter and appropriate skill-building items.

It's a lot with no custom content, but you have to use bb.moveobjects to place it.

Thanks for reading me, and see you soon !

Hello @Azeriel :) Welcome to the forums! :)
    These are some gallery screenshots and a link to your build. It is great that you have written very creative background details to build :)
  • Options
    AzerielAzeriel Posts: 3 New Member
    Thanks, @rosemow !
    It said I cannot post pictures so I thought it was better not to bypass it in anyway. I appreciate you posting it and helping a lot.^^
    And yes, for the background, it just comes with the items. I'm not great to "play" the sims, but I like knowing their stories at the moment I build.
  • Options
    Azeriel wrote: »
    Thanks, @rosemow !
    It said I cannot post pictures so I thought it was better not to bypass it in anyway. I appreciate you posting it and helping a lot.^^
    And yes, for the background, it just comes with the items. I'm not great to "play" the sims, but I like knowing their stories at the moment I build.

Hello @Azeriel :) You’re welcome!
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    edited September 2019
    All In The Mind were sims do their meditation. From my Sulani Tribal Beach huts If you use it please hashtag #chips46 thank you♥ once you're happy placing delete the floor
    Gallery Link: All In The Mind

kSE6nNC.png
    ZKPOsjV.pngfRk3zki.pngqsJKST4.png
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • Options
    All in the Mind is a very llovely and special place for Sims to enjoy meditating on the meditation stools! @chips46 :) Very creatively great design! The totem sculptures, tiki torches, and skulls look great! The circular floor print suits the theme well! Very nice central fire area!
    It looks great! :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much @rosemow :)
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Speak No Evil is a kids bedroom From my Sulani Tribal Beach huts
    wallart by #roseymow and #aljay2000 thank you♥

ea6b7YT.png
    kim6FFc.pngEOQuYNg.pngGZx7T4m.pnghOX6re5.png

No Laughing is the main bedroom From my Sulani Tribal Beach huts
    wallart by #aljay2000 thank you♥
    Gallery Link: No Laughing

iESx77D.png
    kKVs3SL.png3GyEUCl.pngwmXBbVH.png
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    The two bedrooms are very lovely! @chips46 :) Very nice layout and furnishing of the rooms, and the colour scheme is very nice, warm and calming! Very nice wooden floor patterning and the patterned floor rugs are very nice touches. The blinds and curtains are very nice. It is great that there are three beds in the kids room. Very nice stools booknook sitting area for kids to enjoy reading books there whilstb. They will have fun playing the Llama table top game. Teddy is cute in the room! The candles are very pretty and calming in the two bedrooms! The sofa seating sitting area in the master bedroom is a very nice restful place for reading.
    The bedrooms are very nice rooms! :)
  • Options

'Gothic Revival'

Gothic Revival Style Home: 5 Bed/5Bath + 2 Half-Baths, Guest House, Crafting Room, Painting Room, Movie Theater, Music Room, Garden Patio, Den with a Bar, Large Kitchen Laundry Room Art By: @seaweed102

Gallery Price: $263,595

Gallery Link: HERE!

0kthTGt.png
    xBv0ZUE.png
    kXMXVWj.png
    MnSJHhT.png
    sqSjKl3.png
    drhNqib.png
    l9lECGu.png
    4ucuyuS.png
    Mmzb6YD.png
    A9fv5KF.png
    DB17mkm.png
    vTAF37s.png
    WlVbKm2.png
    afoaIKt.png
    62okVzz.png
    u4UEAdb.png
    KeHhj6q.png
    2EJQkVH.png
    jNbBLf7.png
    PrgNVrV.png
    mwLbzAS.png
    qZKTrqe.png

• Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    @wendyology and @Taoron love both your September challenge homes. Such a great idea Bree’s challenges to showcase such different takes. Both are beautifully decorated and stunning!

@lasummerb the gift is an amazing house. Beautifully decorated and the personality of the sims is truly reflected in the house.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top