Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    > @Fennadev said:
    > Yes, mine was also still a baby when my matriach aged, but it only takes about a week to get them to young adult.
    > I decided not to let Selina(my matriach) listen to alternative, but just let it be if it were girls. But the game thought else about it and made it her very first twin boys. The listening to music does not matter at all it seems. Now we got 5 boys in da house, poor Selina, no girls at.

The deal with listening to music to influence the gender of the baby is that she also has to eat a specific type of food as well. So, just listening to the music won't make a difference in the gender.
  • Options
    > @Fizzstix said:
    > My 2nd generation Matriarch is still a child and I have her traits/aspirations already randomly figured out. I am wondering though, once she hits young adult, can I change her aspiration to whatever I want?

She's now a young adult. Can I keep my elder matriarch in the house? I really want to be there for when she passes away, and keep her urn around. Also, can she get a job now?
  • Options
    alyssasmilealyssasmile Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2015
    > @Fizzstix said:
    > She's now a young adult. Can I keep my elder matriarch in the house? I really want to be there for when she passes away, and keep her urn around. Also, can she get a job now?

I'm not sure if she can get a job, but she can definitely stay in the house!

In my game, Ryan is now pregnant with number 15, and we haven't had any multiples since our second pregnancy. #Rage. My house in only ever half full now because they're moving out faster than Ryan is creating them.

Also, I miss Butlers.

Anytime I get a kid to wear something I know a previous one did, I can just picture Ryan saying, "Yes, it was your siblings, but they only wore it for like three days!"
    Post edited by alyssasmile on
  • Options
    > @alyssasmile said:
    >

Do you know if it is okay to change my 2nd generation matriarchs aspiration from the one that was randomly selected when she was a teen?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    > @Fizzstix said:
    > Do you know if it is okay to change my 2nd generation matriarchs aspiration from the one that was randomly selected when she was a teen?

Yeah, you're allowed to change Aspirations for your matriachs.

EDIT: Yeah, you are, because some aspirations require you to get a job and that's against the rules.
  • Options
    FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    edited June 2015
    Btw, all three boys I got right now look exactly the same if it wasn't for me giving them different clothing and hairstyles. Selina's small brown coloured eyes and black hair seem to be strong genes. Also all of them are overweight, so I think it's time to let Selina work out even though she is skinnier than her old mum used to be.

Edit; do Alien Hybrids also count in a normal baby challenge, since the man she's going to bed with right now is glowing.
    Post edited by Fennadev on
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Oh no, I've killed again. Same way as last time, I didn't get pregnant the first go so i immediately tried with him again and I sent his poor elderly behind straight to the pearly gates. But yay, she's pregnant! :'(
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »
    Oh no, I've killed again. Same way as last time, I didn't get pregnant the first go so i immediately tried with him again and I sent his poor elderly behind straight to the pearly gates. But yay, she's pregnant! :'(

LOL! Too funny. I have not seen an elder die after whoohoo yet.
  • Options
    So I decided for now to keep one of my new matriarch's siblings in the house to help with the babies. I know that means one less space for baby making but I'm not ready to let go of my cute bro J Huntington IV yet.

LiXkzkS.jpg

Ok, it may be more about not wanting Shoulder Cat to leave than him...
  • Options
    > @Fennadev said:
    > Btw, all three boys I got right now look exactly the same if it wasn't for me giving them different clothing and hairstyles. Selina's small brown coloured eyes and black hair seem to be strong genes. Also all of them are overweight, so I think it's time to let Selina work out even though she is skinnier than her old mum used to be.
    >
    > Edit; do Alien Hybrids also count in a normal baby challenge, since the man she's going to bed with right now is glowing.

Under Alien Incentive, it says your hybrid/alien babies count as 2 children towards your 100. My 1st gen matriarch had relations with an alien, but he baby came out full human. Sad panda. LOL
  • Options
    > @MocaJava said:
    > Oh no, I've killed again. Same way as last time, I didn't get pregnant the first go so i immediately tried with him again and I sent his poor elderly behind straight to the pearly gates. But yay, she's pregnant! :'(

That is sooo funny! My 2nd generation matriarch is pregnant with baby number 2. Mama passed away the following day she turned to a young adult. It was soo sad watching her die. She has came a haunting 1 time now as well. It was kinda nice as my 2nd gen needed some social interaction and she was able to chit chat with her Mama for a bit to help out with that. Not sure how the kids will handle it though.
  • Options
    RhyanieRhyanie Posts: 87 Member
    I posted up more videos. Not much is happening in the way of Yvettes life right now. She's preggo again so on to baby number 52 of the challenge. I posted up 2 vids this week, one is only like maybe 4 minutes long, I forgot I recorded it but it's her nabbing another guy and then the other vid is of the longer game play. I'm such a space cadet sometimes. I've seen death by woohoo once, it happened with one of my first matriarchs children. I did an off shoot game play with the triplets and when one of them was woohooing with her boyfriend, who turned elder on their sleepover he died the next morning after woohoo. It was crazy and traumatic for her. I think my jaw was on the floor lol.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    View my baby challenge blog here. 100babychallengets4.blogspot.com/
    View my YouTube channel here.
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    View my baby challenge spread sheet here.
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    > @MocaJava said:
    > Oh no, I've killed again. Same way as last time, I didn't get pregnant the first go so i immediately tried with him again and I sent his poor elderly behind straight to the pearly gates. But yay, she's pregnant! :'(

That is sooo funny! My 2nd generation matriarch is pregnant with baby number 2. Mama passed away the following day she turned to a young adult. It was soo sad watching her die. She has came a haunting 1 time now as well. It was kinda nice as my 2nd gen needed some social interaction and she was able to chit chat with her Mama for a bit to help out with that. Not sure how the kids will handle it though.

Oh, ghosts and kids... so funny. I had one house where the grandma ghost kept scaring the kid. Poor thing was so tense. She scared him like 3 times, it was so funny. Sometimes the ghosts will take care of the babies though, that is super cute to see,
  • Options
    WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    I had no idea that death by woohoo was a thing! I read it on here and then what do you know? It HAPPENED!! Haha! Poor Akeem was woohooing one minute... then clutching his poor ticker and crumpled up on the bedroom floor the next. At least he got Phoebe pregnant though!
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Weathie wrote: »
    I had no idea that death by woohoo was a thing! I read it on here and then what do you know? It HAPPENED!! Haha! Poor Akeem was woohooing one minute... then clutching his poor ticker and crumpled up on the bedroom floor the next. At least he got Phoebe pregnant though!

I can not wait to see this.
    Brooklynn must be passing her essence of youth-ness to the old dudes, b/c she never kills any of them HAHAHAHA. I may have to find a rich one to move in and attempt to kill.....
  • Options
    WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Well, we tried for a baby with him twice, as she didn't get pregnant the first time, so I think that's what did it! Two woo hoo sessions in a row!
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    Well, we tried for a baby with him twice, as she didn't get pregnant the first time, so I think that's what did it! Two woo hoo sessions in a row!

*EVIL PLOTTING* MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
  • Options

Yep, both my fatalities were due to two woohoos in a row. I end up seducing a lot of elders so I imagine I'll claim another soon enough >:)

• Options
    Yup, I can confirm two woohoo's in a row is the golden ticket. Just caused my first death by woohoo. >:) #mybad

In other news, Ryan is currently pregnant with baby number nineteen, and we haven't had multiples since her second pregnancy, which is aggravating. She still has 12 days until elderhood, and has for like three weeks game time. I wonder how many kids we can pop out before she ages up.

Anybody have any ideas on how to keep the challenge a little more interesting? Because after a while it seems like it's a repeat of the same stuff over and over again. Pregnant, baby, child, teenager, gone. #washandrepeat. I love the challenge, but right now the only thing really keeping me interested is the thought of reaching 100 babies and saying that I did it.
  • Options
    Yup, I can confirm two woohoo's in a row is the golden ticket. Just caused my first death by woohoo. >:) #mybad

In other news, Ryan is currently pregnant with baby number nineteen, and we haven't had multiples since her second pregnancy, which is aggravating. She still has 12 days until elderhood, and has for like three weeks game time. I wonder how many kids we can pop out before she ages up.

Anybody have any ideas on how to keep the challenge a little more interesting? Because after a while it seems like it's a repeat of the same stuff over and over again. Pregnant, baby, child, teenager, gone. #washandrepeat. I love the challenge, but right now the only thing really keeping me interested is the thought of reaching 100 babies and saying that I did it.

I actually find it more interesting then I thought I would b/c I like seeing how the genetics play out and getting to the teen stage is exciting b/c I can see how they turn out and I get to style them and stuff. But I'm one of those people that gets bored with the same Sims and likes new games, challenges, or just Sims. So like, none of my legacy games is on normal life - I play on short.

You could try working on your matriarchs skills to max as many as possible, or aspirations to see how many she can complete. Like a mini challenge within the challenge. Might keep it more interesting b/c it's faster to complete a skill or aspiration then it would be to complete this challenge, so it's like a way to break it up a little?

I also mix up my challenges - I can never play them straight by the rules. My Matriarch occasionally moves in male Sims to woo them and them feed them to the cow plant for their money and life essence.
    Re-decorating the house now and then might help too - it's almost like a change of scenery. Or Maybe changing your matriarch more often then when one becomes an elder? Idk, just some thoughts...
  • Options
    > @Spacey72659 said:

> I actually find it more interesting then I thought I would b/c I like seeing how the genetics play out and getting to the teen stage is exciting b/c I can see how they turn out and I get to style them and stuff. But I'm one of those people that gets bored with the same Sims and likes new games, challenges, or just Sims. So like, none of my legacy games is on normal life - I play on short.
    >
    > You could try working on your matriarchs skills to max as many as possible, or aspirations to see how many she can complete. Like a mini challenge within the challenge. Might keep it more interesting b/c it's faster to complete a skill or aspiration then it would be to complete this challenge, so it's like a way to break it up a little?
    >
    > I also mix up my challenges - I can never play them straight by the rules. My Matriarch occasionally moves in male Sims to woo them and them feed them to the cow plant for their money and life essence.
    > Re-decorating the house now and then might help too - it's almost like a change of scenery. Or Maybe changing your matriarch more often then when one becomes an elder? Idk, just some thoughts...

I'm going to take your suggestion and try and bump up as many skills as possible. Right now she's already maxed out cooking and painting, so I'm going to finish the painting aspiration and make as much money that way as I can before switching over to gardening. Thanks!

In other news, we can now say we're 'Nineteen kids and counting...'
  • Options
    Loreta PierceLoreta Pierce Posts: 17 New Member
    Natasha is an elder and Rose a teen, just waiting for her to get an A to start. I'm a bit bored now, just sending her brothers and sisters away for now.
  • Options
    > @Spacey72659 said:
    > Fizzstix wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh, ghosts and kids... so funny. I had one house where the grandma ghost kept scaring the kid. Poor thing was so tense. She scared him like 3 times, it was so funny. Sometimes the ghosts will take care of the babies though, that is super cute to see,

I ended up putting the urn in the "attic" my 1st born kept mourning her. I haven't seen her ghost since putting her up there. Something strange has happened with the 2nd born though. He apparently "knows" many of his dead aunts and uncles even though he's never met them. Is he some sort of clairvoyant?
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Okay quick question. can you age a child up after they receive an A in class, or only teens? Also any advice on how to keep things active if you suddenly have twins or triplets, leaving more time between pregnancies if the house is full?
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    > @alyssasmile said:
    > Yup, I can confirm two woohoo's in a row is the golden ticket. Just caused my first death by woohoo. >:) #mybad
    >
    > In other news, Ryan is currently pregnant with baby number nineteen, and we haven't had multiples since her second pregnancy, which is aggravating. She still has 12 days until elderhood, and has for like three weeks game time. I wonder how many kids we can pop out before she ages up.
    >
    > Anybody have any ideas on how to keep the challenge a little more interesting? Because after a while it seems like it's a repeat of the same stuff over and over again. Pregnant, baby, child, teenager, gone. #washandrepeat. I love the challenge, but right now the only thing really keeping me interested is the thought of reaching 100 babies and saying that I did it.

Hi there! Well, instead of just popping out as many babies as you can in one generation, you could take a break and go on vacation with the kids. Or maybe focus on aspirations for your matriarch and some of the kids.

On another note for my challenge. I am on 2nd generation and she's pregnant with baby #8. First born is YA and I attempted to get him married, but for some reason the woman had some sort of melt down at wedding and the romance started dropping like a hot potato. So I broke it off with her at the wedding. It might be because one of his traits is evil and one of her traits is mean and maybe when I wasn't looking they did some not so nice stuff to each other LOL. Oh well. I think I'll just move him out and try to get baby #2 married (for the matriarchs big happy family aspiration). He's a teen now and will probably age to YA in a day or 2.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top