Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    > @Sianbsweet said:
    > Hi sorry if this has been asked or is in the post and I missed it.... Is it only the current matriarch who can have children that count in the 100 babies? So her daughters can't until she is an elder?
    >
    > Thanks!

#newthought

Woah, if you could do that!
  • Options
    Loreta PierceLoreta Pierce Posts: 17 New Member
    > @Fennadev said:
    > I got another question. How big is the change of getting a hybrid when being pregnant by an alien?
    > I had two twins with aliens and both are normal

I had twins with an alien father and they both looked normal, but when they grew up their eyes looked kinda alien and the alien options in conversations showed up, if they are babies when they grow up maybe they'll have some features.
  • Options
    Rose got pregnant and I had an amazing surprise: he's an alien!! I realized that if you have a full friendship and romantic bar there's a high chance you'll have twins, so I hope she have twins and I hope they're full alien. But I don't know if they only have blue/purple skin if they try for baby in the alien form so...
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Rose got pregnant and I had an amazing surprise: he's an alien!! I realized that if you have a full friendship and romantic bar there's a high chance you'll have twins, so I hope she have twins and I hope they're full alien. But I don't know if they only have blue/purple skin if they try for baby in the alien form so...

They can have the alien skin color regardless. The skin color doesn't mean they are full aliens, but they can still be half breeds and have the alien skin color, even if the alien parent was in disguise when they whoohoo'd.
  • Options
    > @Spacey72659 said:
    > They can have the alien skin color regardless. The skin color doesn't mean they are full aliens, but they can still be half breeds and have the alien skin color, even if the alien parent was in disguise when they whoohoo'd.

Thank you!
  • Options
    SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    I'm so sad - the computer I played Sims on crashed tonight and took all of my files with it. :(
    Gonna have to start my Challenge all over again.
  • Options
    > @SimmerSteffie said:
    > I'm so sad - the computer I played Sims on crashed tonight and took all of my files with it. :(
    > Gonna have to start my Challenge all over again.

Aw 🐸🐸🐸🐸 how much kids did you have?
  • Options
    RockinSheepRockinSheep Posts: 25 Member
    > @SimmerSteffie said:
    > I'm so sad - the computer I played Sims on crashed tonight and took all of my files with it. :(
    > Gonna have to start my Challenge all over again.

Oh no! :( I had to do that, but luckily I wasn't too far through.
  • Options
    TamarlielTamarliel Posts: 67 Member
    I am starting this challenge tomorrow and I will post an LP on my YT channel. I have tried it once ion The Sims 3, but I've never finished it.
  • Options
    > @Tip said:
    > Aw 🐸🐸🐸🐸 how much kids did you have?

I was up to 20. So could be worse, but still sad. Haha
  • Options
    klaipiniklaipini Posts: 88 Member
    I am starting this challenge tomorrow and I will post an LP on my YT channel. I have tried it once ion The Sims 3, but I've never finished it.

What is your YT channel?:)
  • Options
    RRR24RRR24 Posts: 38 Member
    i was in the middle of this challenge when my house suddenly disappeared out of nowhere, along with all the houses from the gallery i placed in newcrest.
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    RRR24 wrote: »
    i was in the middle of this challenge when my house suddenly disappeared out of nowhere, along with all the houses from the gallery i placed in newcrest.

Oh no! That's awful. :(
  • Options
    FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    edited July 2015
    Huh?
    I got this twin that looks perfectly normal but they can do alien interactions? Is being a hybrid that hidden?
    Here's them:
    WeLOR8N.png
  • Options
    Well, I started over with a new matriarch, Kimber Burke, and she's already pregnant! :)
    I'll be restarting my blog with her story shortly.
  • Options
    aspartameaspartame Posts: 2 New Member
    How can I have 100 children? Doesn't only let you have about 7 family members?
  • Options
    > @aspartame said:
    > How can I have 100 children? Doesn't only let you have about 7 family members?

At a time, yes, you can only have 8 people total in a household. The idea is to have children, age them up, move them out when they become young adults, etc etc. until you have 100 children!
  • Options
    Well Kimber gave birth, and had twins! :o Already, how lucky is she?
    Anthony and Brett. :)
    Wish I could post pictures, they turned out pretty cute!
  • Options
    krh09krh09 Posts: 66 Member
    The first 100 baby challenge I did failed so hard. I hadn't played it in a while so I guess my matriarch ended up aging outside of me playing & passed away. I had to start a new LP!
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Curious question, can we move the matriarch out once she's elder, or does it have to happen by moving in with a boyfriend when she's elder?
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    kensgirl73kensgirl73 Posts: 212 Member
    Curious question, can we move the matriarch out once she's elder, or does it have to happen by moving in with a boyfriend when she's elder?

You can move her out if you would like.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    New baby aged up :D

His name is Nathanael, love him :P

Edit: Lost 5 BABIES IN A CRASH. God 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    Post edited by Tip on
  • Options
    I have sad news, my saved file crashed and I lost 75 born babies and one in her pregnancy. I'm so sad.
  • Options
    EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    Twins! My sim, Yvalisse, had twins. A girl and a boy. I named them Onika and Owen. Their father is Owen Saunders. That brings Yva's total to 13 children so far. :)
  • Options
    > @Loreta Pierce said:
    > I have sad news, my saved file crashed and I lost 75 born babies and one in her pregnancy. I'm so sad.

Oh no! That's truly heartbreaking. :(:(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top