Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    klaipiniklaipini Posts: 88 Member
  • Options
    ScreeniesimmerScreeniesimmer Posts: 55 Member
    Trying this right now! It's a lot of fun, i'm on the 1 gen 5th baby, I think. Thanks for the rules anyways! Thought I need more baby names..
  • Options
    lauren5509lauren5509 Posts: 78 Member
    So now I'm a member, I can post some pictures :)
    Here is my matriarch, Ayesha Ivy.
    06-16-15_8-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She's a little angry, and you can read more on my blog-
    http://lauren5509sims.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/100-baby-challenge.html
  • Options
    krh09krh09 Posts: 66 Member
    I have started a personal 100 baby challenge, and I just played it for honestly a good two hours... didn't even know it was that long aha I have another episode of my other 100 baby challenge to upload, I'm just waiting until tomorrow to do it.
  • Options
    EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    > @Spacey72659 said:
    > Weathie wrote: »
    >
    > Spacey72659 wrote: »
    >
    > kata wrote: »
    >
    > I was looking through my kids' family trees and realized that I had accidentally used one of the baby daddies twice... -_- Now I feel like if I win this challenge, it won't be a clean win. Gonna have to be more careful from now on and come up with some system to keep track of the daddies and babies. Baby number 20 is on its way.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I keep a notebook with all my Sims stuff - so I track my baby daddies that way. You can prob keep a spreadsheet with the names too. :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You're so organised. I like to think I am, but I fail hard. Half the time I can't remember what happened in my previous LPs. Genius! I need a spreadsheet, yesterday.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh I only remember b/c I play a few in a row. If it's been a week then I'm like, who are these Sims?? Hahahaa
    > But I like to be organized and have notebooks. I've had them since the beginning. I keep a list of names for my Sims (ad pets where there is a Pets expansion pack) and cheat codes and stuff. LOL.
    > My Sims 4 notebook even has tabby things for each section/LP so I can easily flip to them. I'm nuts ;)

I do the same thing, lol! Glad to find there's someone like me who likes to keep track that way. I work hard during the week so on the weekends, I'm totally lost as to who the children's fathers are.
  • Options
    EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    @lauren5509 I like the start of your story on your blog. I always thought that Nancy was a dangerous lady sim. I think she has the evil trait. That lady has been ticking sims off since she was created in the sims world, lol. I wouldn't want to cross her--I keep my sims away from her if I can. That's why I was glad when Geoffrey Landgraab told my sim, Yvalisse, to get lost. He had no interest in her whatsoever.
  • Options
    flyingatvflyingatv Posts: 6 New Member
    I've seen a lot of videos posted from people that have played this challenge and I've wanted to give it a shot. I'm just really intimidated by the sheer number of children! In all the videos I watch the simmers have a crazy hard time keeping up with all of the children while trying to keep the household full. Are there any tips or tricks to getting through without your sim (and yourself) having a mental breakdown?
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    I've completely lost my mind, what am I getting myself into??

Ahem I mean I'm taking the challenge :P
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    flyingatv wrote: »
    I've seen a lot of videos posted from people that have played this challenge and I've wanted to give it a shot. I'm just really intimidated by the sheer number of children! In all the videos I watch the simmers have a crazy hard time keeping up with all of the children while trying to keep the household full. Are there any tips or tricks to getting through without your sim (and yourself) having a mental breakdown?

I've started off slowly. At the moment I'm doing two separate 100 baby challenges- a personal & one I'm recording. I've learned taking my time works well. Make sure you have as many kids in the house as you're able to handle at once, but also try to stick to the challenge lol
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    > @Eminik said:

Aww your daughter is adorable. I have the fertile trait and I have yet to have multiples and I am on baby 15. However, I started the wonder child challenge too and bam.. no fertility trait and she has twins right off the bat.
  • Options
    Alice_m5Alice_m5 Posts: 80 Member
    It seems fun! So excited to start my first 100 baby challenge :)
  • Options
    niecee4niecee4 Posts: 86 Member
    YG_555 wrote: »
    It seems fun! So excited to start my first 100 baby challenge :)

@YG_555 it takes a long time to complete. ..after my 8th child I started getting bored... ill go back to the challenge though. When I get bored with my other challenge lol
  • Options
    EminikEminik Posts: 181 Member
    So I just posted a new update for my blog. I'll apologize here also that the post is kind of confusing because for whatever reason my screenshots are out of order. Hopefully it won't be that way the next time I post.
  • Options
    xoxoXDxoxoXD Posts: 215 Member
    Sounds cool. SO far I am only on baby 24 and most of my 1st gen children are dead.. It removed them from the family tree so its real confusing finding out how many children you have had..
    qCDeJ1I.gif
  • Options
    Sounds cool. SO far I am only on baby 24 and most of my 1st gen children are dead.. It removed them from the family tree so its real confusing finding out how many children you have had..

On the game I'm recording I think I only have one child lol on my person I'm on baby 3. I think I need to move some more guys into my towns so that my girls can make more babies!!
  • Options
    Loreta PierceLoreta Pierce Posts: 17 New Member
    Natasha is now an old lady and Rose is a teenager, she got 3.000 aspiration points from two when she was a child and a bit of a third. She's really beautiful and my brother helped me with her alien make up cause her dad is an alien. Natasha had 40 children! And had twins 5 times and triplets just once, from all generations I have the total of 72 babies!! I hope the fourth generation is just as productive as the third.
  • Options
    > @Loreta Pierce said:
    > Natasha is now an old lady and Rose is a teenager, she got 3.000 aspiration points from two when she was a child and a bit of a third. She's really beautiful and my brother helped me with her alien make up cause her dad is an alien. Natasha had 40 children! And had twins 5 times and triplets just once, from all generations I have the total of 72 babies!! I hope the fourth generation is just as productive as the third.
    Whoah you have gotten real far! When did you start the challenge?
    qCDeJ1I.gif
  • Options
    @krh09
    Do you have Don Lothario? He is real easy.
    qCDeJ1I.gif
  • Options
    I do. I just put a bunch of new guys in the town so we will see what happens. I've been trying to avoid elders , but there are SO many, so I think I might just give in. One of my children is from an elder.
  • Options
    cooldood555cooldood555 Posts: 82 Member
    edited June 2015
    -deleted-
  • Options
    On my personal game I just moved out my first child :) I'm pregnant with #3 and waiting for #2 to get an A in school so that he can age up and move out as well. I need to continue with my LP on YouTube, but I only do those every thursday.
  • Options
    Loreta PierceLoreta Pierce Posts: 17 New Member
    > @xoxoXD said: Whoah you have gotten real far! When did you start the challenge?
    Had to look at the screenshots date cause I didn't mark it anywhere! Started in march apparently.
  • Options
    Alice_m5Alice_m5 Posts: 80 Member
    @niecee4 I know it does take a lot of time but i have seen a lot of people posting their videos of 100 baby challenge so i thought maybe i should give it a try. Good luck on your challenges!
  • Options
    RRR24RRR24 Posts: 38 Member
    am i allowed to get a cow plant so i can get a potion of youth for my matriarch?
  • Options
    RhyanieRhyanie Posts: 87 Member
    RRR24 wrote: »
    am i allowed to get a cow plant so i can get a potion of youth for my matriarch?

You can't use anything that would alter your matriarchs age. This would then give you an unfair advantage over other players in the challenge by increasing the length of time your matriarch lives. Obviously there is not checks and balances here and we go on the honor system and some of us play by slightly different rules. If you are playing by the posted rules on page one, the potion of youth would be against the challenge. Hope this helps :) Cow plants are definitely allowed though
    OriginID RachieBee22
    View my baby challenge blog here. 100babychallengets4.blogspot.com/
    View my YouTube channel here.
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    View my baby challenge spread sheet here.
    Baby Challenge Data

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top