Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.(Closed.)

Comments

• Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    I'm a little late catching up with Reina but the last story is great. Is your museum on the Gallery yet?
  • Options
    DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    edited October 2014
    @qrlcode
    Thank you! Yes! I have it up and under 'Private Museum'

My Origin ID is DarciTheFox :D

The inside layout isn't perfect, but feel free to remodel the inside layout for your own needs!
    Post edited by DarciTheFox on
  • Options
    Oh and I left a few collectibles in there to help designate what different rooms are for, but just delete those, there aren't many. :D And you can rearrange the museum to put things where you want.

I know that the museum will be going through lots of remodels in my game when Reina gets her hands on it, but we have to wait until we have 1mil simoleans. :P
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    YAY! I'm Halloween CC shopping. I gotta find Reina a costume and some cute Halloween stuff to decorate her shack. (I wish we had some kind of storage like chests or boxes so that I could keep her holiday stuff organized in an attic instead of all mixed together in her family inventory.)

I'm hoping to find a Dragon/Genie or Mermaid costume for her. Cause those are my favorite supernaturals, lol.
  • Options
    EpicLemonx3EpicLemonx3 Posts: 7 New Member
    I think this is super sweet! i love the idea of it :^)
  • Options
    @qrlcode
    Thank you! Yes! I have it up and under 'Private Museum'

My Origin ID is DarciTheFox :D

The inside layout isn't perfect, but feel free to remodel the inside layout for your own needs!

Fabulous. Thank you!
  • Options
    I think this is super sweet! i love the idea of it :^)

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. :D

Next chapter should be coming out soon! ;)<3

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Ok, working on the new chapter today and OMG! It's gonna have a big surprise! Well at least I think it is a big surprise and I'm VERY excited about it! :D I hope you all love it as much as I do. I'm so very excited to push the story along in this way and I think it's gonna be FABULOUS for Reina, even if it is unexpected.

New Chapter coming out soon! :D<3
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    I can't wait! :D
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    EEtheridgeEEtheridge Posts: 585 Member
    I'm with FloorRaisin, I can't wait either!
    MyTS4Signature_zpsa6ba606a.jpg
    View my homes in the Gallery, Origin ID: EEtheridge
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    EDIT: I found it! OMG! I was so worried. Ok, working on it now and the new chapter should be released tonight. Sorry for the overdue wait, things got busy on me this week, lol. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    OK! Yay! New chapter is UP! Sorry for the long wait! :D

thefoxsims.weebly.com/love-like-a-snail/chapter-7-a-big-surprise
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    An amazing surprise. I never would've guessed it lol. I can't wait to see where you take the story now. I love Reina so much.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    Lovely!! I love the story and all of the pix, thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    What a great new development! Reina seems so much happier!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Rockinchica777Rockinchica777 Posts: 131 Member
    i like it so far! Keep up the good work,
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Thank you so much everyone! It means so much to me to see your comments. (I've been falling behind on reading everyone else's stories! I've had a lot of doctor's appointments, I'm going to one right now actually, lol and I'm getting ready to go back to school for the winter, so I've been getting busier, but I will catch up soon! They're all so good, I have to know what's been going on in them. :# ) Yeah, I'm very happy to have this new development happen in the story and I think it's going to bring about some really fun situations. Plus I think it's something Reina really needs, I don't think she's quite ready for dating yet and so I thought this was the perfect solution.

I am working on a special Halloween chapter today!

WARNING SPOILERS BELOW!

Reina and her family are going to celebrate their first Halloween together! I'm excited to do this chapter! It will be fun. I have costumes for everyone too!(OH! @CathyTea: I made Grandma Hedy a goofball because of you. Also I wanted to see how fun of a trait it is.) :D
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Ok, so it's with joy and a hangover that I present to you:

Chapter 8: Happy Halloween!
    http://thefoxsims.weebly.com/love-like-a-snail/chapter-8-happy-halloween

It's a long chapter picture-wise, I've worked on it for 3 days, it's picture heavy. (Just the way I like it. LOL!)

<3<3<3<3 (*) (*) (*) (*) <3<3<3<3:#
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I love Grandma's freckles! And aren't goofballs the best! Thanks for showing the cupcake maker!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    I loved it. I don't use CC myself, but I sure to love seeing it in your story. They sure did have a fun Halloween, awesome costumes. I was having a sort of crappy day and this helped cheer me up a little bit :)
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I love Grandma's freckles! And aren't goofballs the best! Thanks for showing the cupcake maker!

I do too! I think they're super cute. Grandma Hedy is young at heart and I think the freckles bring out her cute side. Goofballs are the best! So much fun! I adore her, she's a romantic goofball and it's going to make for some REALLY interesting chapters. I've already got something hilarious in mind for Grandma Hedy in the future. ;):#<3

I've been wanting a cupcake maker since I saw this ADORABLE little cupcake shop that SelenaGrey made. <3

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/792769/grand-opening-and-youre-all-invited/p1

I kind of want to use the shop in my story in the future, but I might break down and make my own cute little cupcake shop if I decide to put a cupcake shop in my story in the future. The cupcakes are really cute. :)

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Double post. :o
  • Options
    I loved it. I don't use CC myself, but I sure to love seeing it in your story. They sure did have a fun Halloween, awesome costumes. I was having a sort of crappy day and this helped cheer me up a little bit :)

Oh thanks! I LOVE LOVE CC, lol. I've been using CC since TS1 and I have a hard time going without it, though sometimes I wish I would because there's always the chance of bad cc messing up your game, but I try to back up my saves often.

I think the Halloween for them this year was cute. I can't wait until we get sim holidays back though like Spooky Day, Snowflake Day etc....I would have loved to go to the Frazers and have seen them all in costume.

Oh I'm glad this cheered you up some! I hope your day gets better! :D

I am off to make some dinner! Have a wonderful night! <3

• Options
    All those wonderful pics, that was a great update. What a cute family they make, each with a way to contribute, and now Reina doesn't have to work so hard on that lovely garden. Her paintings are gorgeous!
  • Options
    I love the costumes, especially Grandma Hedy's.