Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Rinellie wrote: »
    What's with freakin Da Vinci over here? Won't let my sim practice painting in peace.

xoYmTKY.png

When ur friend is an artist and goes "oh its just a sketch"
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Not long ago I saw a person here ask someone if their sim was on the gallery and they were kind of rude back. :D I guess some people don't like sharing sims.

That's REALLY weird, you'd think one would be honored/ flattered to be asked about sharing their sim. It means someone likes/ loves your work so much they want that sim in their game or play with it... It's rare I think for someone to request one if they share or will share a sim of theirs... The fact is just stranger than fiction to a staggering degree!!

Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited August 2017
    3KNPen wrote: »
    My favorite Dylan-in-my-games moment is still this one...

XFNs3D3.png
    The time Dylan showed up to eat at my sim's restaurant with Nancy Landgraab...
    [...]
    q5qVP9B.png
    Dylan was so smug about the whole thing...
    [...]

I remember this!! :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    edited August 2017
    Deleted
    Post edited by Armika74 on
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Oh a new page when I have too many pics...lol.
    35528271664_0aca87c59b_b.jpg
    Bad night, stressed, her kids are brats and they're living on cake until they can afford to cook.
    35555495743_c72e7b10d9_b.jpg
    'This block is stressing me out too.' sold some collectibles...chill.
    35528271024_5f9e9a823e_b.jpg
    "Why are you out here making a mess, you should know to beh....blah blah blah blah."

"Hush...you mountain."

heh.
    35555494533_af76ae2f4d_b.jpg
    Got the satellite and portal out of the debug menu..this time it work I think I just used it at the wrong time last.

'Please stop experimenting with my family.'

No.
    35528270454_755d4faea6_b.jpg
    "Wahhhh"

"Brother is this simling trying to communicate with us?"

"I think so, but he should work on his enunciation hello is more a wayohaaaa."

"Right right you hear so clearly w'ayoh-aaa little one."

Uh I don't know.
    35555493253_7059339f1e_b.jpg
    More friends..
    35528269954_f083e9a7de_b.jpg
    Lol that pout.

"Mom I hate this..."

"Then go to bed hungry we're broke."

"No we aren't."

"We will be when she adds on to the house."
    35555492073_a1c1e540ac_b.jpg
    "Old people love...weird."

"You're weird."

"Who asked you?"

Had their grandparents over for his birthday breakfast french toast and cake anyone? hah
    35528269484_81e772ddf3_b.jpg
    I think he's adorable and can stop being a brat now..
    35555491103_248c3354ab_b.jpg
    She's still a brat but cute.
    35528269094_d0023d67e6_b.jpg
    I have to give their parents makeovers too now that I think about it. I imagine he can't think of anything nice to say she's very particular about her figure.

"She called me a mountain..do I look like a mountain?"

"Well no but you could paint some."

"Are you even looking at me Tobias."

they've all been in bad moods constantly through these pics wonder why. :p
    35555490203_f3dc255e81_b.jpg
    Alllll byyyy himseeeeeelf, no uh his wife is at work and I wasn't waiting until three to have them over.
    35528268844_8f093fb218_b.jpg
    Before his grandparents left he ate in his room since he wasn't interested in socializing with them I went looking for a teen and now Yuki has no choice but to prepare to be in the family. I think she's moody since he's eating in front of her.
    35555489143_7f7c506fe8_b.jpg
    "You know I'd bet you'd be super pretty with a smile."

"Touch me and I'll see how pretty you are when I drop kick your face."

"My kind of girl."
    35528268454_230a8406c9_b.jpg
    Maybe she was in a phase because she was in a mood but it said she was fine then happy, either way she took all his flirting.
    35555487783_8cedbca041_b.jpg
    "Wait...did you just attempt to calm me down with a kiss?"

"Maybe, did it work?"

"I don't think so."

"Then nope I wouldn't do that."
    36195367112_6592821831_b.jpg
    Funny enough he did try to walk away from her but you know I click faster so there.
    35555486603_6eed1eece6_b.jpg
    "We should be together..."

"I don't know we just met."

"She's watching Yuki she'll lock us in here."

"Okay okay."
    36195366572_4dd9a2c525_b.jpg
    His sister being nosy, careful I'll pair you up with Max.
    35555485583_925e562f27_b.jpg
    <3
    36195365372_3f99665096_b.jpg
    Not sure how Grandma feels about his new girlfriend though.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Finally Jake meets Dylan!

aGAnmFi.png

"Hey, I'm Dylan"

tY8hc7L.png

"I'm Jake, Erm...What lovely teeth you have."

a5Z5Fmd.png

Jake went to Dylan's house to meet Kyle.
    But Kyle wasn't really interested.... :D

"And then I bit into her neck"

"Yeah that's great" Kylie replies uninterested.

woaPkFZ.png

After trying to get Kyle away from the computer he finally accepts to play a dunk challenge.

"SCOREEEEEE!!"

8cQ3BA8.png

"Ouch...I'm ok."
    Kyle wasn't very good at it, obviously Jake won.

rHVa3N9.png

"Hey guys, what you doin'"

MFQB9j2.png

"Well I just beat Kyle at a Dunk challenge."

"Heh" Dylan laughs.

(I see a bromance starting)

fXxComL.png

Jake and Dylan then went to do karaoke!

9Xpex9Y.png

Tx9U4ig.png

Dylan was really getting into it.

Dbk2oY1.png

Then the guys went to the Humor and Hijinks festival and joined the mischief team!

xbrFweh.png

Dylan seemed to really like Jake, he kept following him everywhere and wanting to talk. :D
  • Options
    Kilov17 wrote: »

That's REALLY weird, you'd think one would be honored/ flattered to be asked about sharing their sim. It means someone likes/ loves your work so much they want that sim in their game or play with it... It's rare I think for someone to request one if they share or will share a sim of theirs... The fact is just stranger than fiction to a staggering degree!!

I know, people are confusing. :D I can understand really liking your creation and just wanting it for yourself but when you go share it then be rude about someone asking if the sim is on the gallery is a bit odd to me. Lol
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Kilov17 wrote: »

I know, people are confusing. :D I can understand really liking your creation and just wanting it for yourself but when you go share it then be rude about someone asking if the sim is on the gallery is a bit odd to me. Lol

I, for one, love sharing my sims and love seeing my sims in other peoples games. I do try to give kudos to an OC if I am asked or if I upload a family using another simmer's sim(s).
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    @Lazarus_B4R your hospital is really cool!

Yeah I love when I see my sims wandering around in other people's games especially my spares since I hardly do anything with them. I'm definitely willing to upload sims for people if I still have them available somewhere.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    @Lazarus_B4R your hospital is really cool!

Yeah I love when I see my sims wandering around in other people's games especially my spares since I hardly do anything with them. I'm definitely willing to upload sims for people if I still have them available somewhere.
    Well, Thank You. :) I know it's probably more suitable for Halloween,
    But i kind of like having Halloween in my game all the time. :#
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    [...]
    "Yeah that's great" Kylie replies uninterested.

woaPkFZ.png

[...]

Bahaahaha! Love this screenshot. Just Kyle's eyes peeking out from the screen. XD That's how I look like in front of my computer. LOL.
    That bromance tho. :grimace:<3
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    vpDgMAe.png

Glenn in his third life as a Dad and he's still rocking it. And Penny loves it

iysHo75.png

He's such a playful Dad. Everytime <3

YPQi62r.png

Meanwhile in his TestLife he's enjoying himself xD

59J2zGb.png

And my Legacy founder is so happy xD

Well that have been some of my favorite screenshots. I was lurking long enough >:
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Bahaahaha! Love this screenshot. Just Kyle's eyes peeking out from the screen. XD That's how I look like in front of my computer. LOL.
    That bromance tho. :grimace:<3

LOL! I laughed so much when I took that screenshot. Kyle is really goofy in my game, he did some funny things today! I'm about to post some more screenshots. :D
  • Options
    Today Jake found out that he got a few ladies pregnant with the risky woohoo. :D

uQgHxTL.png

Later on he was so hungry he drank the blood of his own mother!! (I didn't tell him to do this) Probably because her fashion sense was hurting his eyes.

WLoeVJd.png

Then he saw this elderly lady, WOW erm...

Tgk2lwt.png

Jake went home to take a nice peaceful shower.
    If only he knew it wouldn't be so peaceful.

376CZOo.png

Kyle walked straight into Jake's apartment and straight into the bathroom.
    Kyle was pretty upset about what happened.

"Cannot unsee."

NKnsiBg.png

Jake came out the shower and asked Kyle to play foosball with him, since Kyle decided to invite himself in.

QjwTCrA.png

Kyle lost the game

"This can't be happening."

5cfhuQb.png

He was so annoyed that he started shouting forbidden words.....6 times in a row. LOL
    He had a little cry too.

6M4tl1D.png

Then they went to play on the game console.

mMy6csv.png

But Kyle was in desperate need of a shower and toilet.

"Ergh, gross man you stink!" Jake complains.
    With his vampire senses the scent was much stronger.
    Caleb also invited himself in for a glass of water as you can see, he seems very unfazed by the situation.

a7wosLD.png

After Kyle used the bathroom, they took a selfie together

"CHEESE!"

IUbCZn9.png

A little later Jake bumped into Dylan

"Hey, let's take a picture together!"

UKORcA8.png

(Another guest that invited herself in, not sure what was going on today lol.)

Jake is showing off his new hairstyle.

9l0cSHg.png

Dylan also invites himself in and they spend the rest of the night talking.

They look like they're in love hahaha. :D

I4HJtf1.png

• Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited August 2017
    Lilith is not amused by your lack of fashion sense!
    av27n6U.png
    "How dare you wear a cap with that skirt! Don't get me started on the shoes!"
    Post edited by Celticgamer0 on
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2017
    When your niece trash talks you and then you realize the expression "apples don't fall far from the tree" might have some merit when it comes to your sister's husband.
    cAvmtxn.jpg

That moment when you're talking to someone and when you say that you're from Canada, and they seriously ask you if live in an igloo and have a pet polar bear.
    k1oHM8K.jpg
    Post edited by Lyoufln on
  • Options
    @DeKay lol, Otto is so cute learning sass from the master it's going to stick careful that little munchkin is after his title. What amuses me is in my game Dylan was a good father shame I lost those pics because photobucket is bleh now, hmm I should kidnap him again and give him a house full of kids he can't afford.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @DeKay lol, Otto is so cute learning sass from the master it's going to stick careful that little munchkin is after his title. What amuses me is in my game Dylan was a good father shame I lost those pics because photobucket is bleh now, hmm I should kidnap him again and give him a house full of kids he can't afford.

Hahaha. Please do kidnap him again. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    fTch7Zx.png
    You know Isaac just because you're feeling dirty you don't have to walk down the stairs in the wall... I mean doesn't that hurt?

kKErYBg.png
    Breakdance out of the bush. xD

sADENw5.png
    Meanwhile Henry wants to sleep on the treadmill. Not jugging you.

hNM6k9y.png
    "Sir I am not going to ask you why you had that in you back pocket. Just one question - is it safe to touch?

iEbzMY1.png
    Yeah sure Glenn. Just eat something while your wife is giving birth. You know it's not like your child is beeing born now. Just relax buddy...
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    It's quite hard to tell :wink: but these two are twins!

ERTaKSO.png

xERMh0J.png

Both are pretty much clones of one of their parents LOL
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    so lots of pictures this time as I set it all up heh, as the technical mascot of this thread Dylan must know he will be taken and put in odd situations from time to time. lol.

So what happens when you cross too much juice, partying so hard you don't realize you were robbed, and an addition of two lovely ladies?

Well this.
    35571795024_f047839f8a_b.jpg
    ...'what did we do...?'
    35571795684_cbf5683f15_b.jpg
    36406877895_e9fca2ba5b_b.jpg
    It was supposed to be a guys night out, a little time to relax for girls that were like sisters but it ended up being a lot more than either pair was really looking for. After waking up with a migraine in a dingy motel Dylan and Kyle found themselves married, and as the judge wasn't so willing to just brush off their juiced nuptials they were somewhat stuck together anyways, their bags were safe in their temporary rooms in the local motel but their wallets not so much. For the girls, Bianca and Michelle it wasn't so bad they were looking for a fresh start not to get away from anything but to have freedom they had a cottage that while it needed to be finished they could work on that it was supposed to be a project.

Now that's really all they can afford they were expecting that sure the owner never finished it before he passed, it cost plenty getting it from the widow but before they were robbed they certainly had more money than what was left. Kyle was prepared to just busk for tips Dylan wasn't too worried about getting odd jobs they had been through worse. They were used to traveling anyways this wasn't going to set them back they were at least too optimistic for that. Though some time after they did have to be tracked down again, at the same motel even, they couldn't walk away from it like they thought. Granted they were planning on staying in contact while waiting for the divorce to be settled clearly the judge wasn't interested, he even freely muttered about the younger generation not respecting marriage enough.

Now they may have a place to stay but they also both have a baby on the way.
    36406876705_ccd7a4a5ac_b.jpg
    "So Michelle..?"

"Yes Dylan?"

She was a bit friendlier than Bianca had been but they were just tired, all of them were.

"What about me was so irresistible that you accepted my proposal?" he asked only looking to be friendly, the girls didn't want them to just be out wandering around while they had their kids.

"Well I don't remember but I was pretty juiced."
    36406875965_0961e95700_b.jpg
    "Ouch, could have at least said I was cute or something."

She at least grinned.
    35599125963_e20381e911_b.jpg
    Bianca attempted to lock herself in her chosen room though the locks were busted so Kyle could talk to her whether she wanted to or not.
    36406874795_d32fe405cb_b.jpg

"Hey can't avoid me forever, you guys invited us."

"Pfft I didn't do anything that's all Michelle."

"Hey I'm not so bad."

"Not so bad but you're homeless how can you even help us with two kids?"

"We're not homeless because we don't try you know, we like the freedom of the open road, it wasn't a forever lifestyle but it was fun."

"Okay fine, but we still haven't decided what to do?"

"Make the best of it or give up trying at all."

"Yeah you're right, we should talk to your buddy and Michelle."
    35599124483_a4713095b4_b.jpg
    Trying to pretend it's not awkward at all.

"So while we wait to hear from jobs we're going to have to make money doing something." Michelle said.

"There is a fishing spot." Dylan offered.

"And I bet this area is loaded with more valuables waiting to discover than you would think at first." Kyle said.

"There's something..I could paint but my easel never made it here when we moved...think it got smashed." Michelle mumbled.

"We'll get you another easel, I could probably perfom on the street what's sadder than a pregnant lady on the street playing for change?" Bianca said sighing.

"At least the cottage is ours."

"Yeah except its missing a few things." Dylan said.

"Yeah bathroom isn't even finished."

"The one building it died before it was finished his wife dumped it, it was expensive...but cheap for at least a closed in place, it'll have to do."
    36406873155_0fd4f14667_b.jpg
    "This is her doing..why can't she motherlode us or something."

Don't look at the camera.

"Why can't who mother..what us?"

"Ladies, focus."

"Hush Kyle."
    35599122943_1cdf8b5d84_b.jpg
    "Okay that's enough sitting and thinking let's go do something about this."

"Who is doing what."

"Take your wife out fishing and we'll look at collecting see what we can find."

"Hey who left you in charge?" Bianca said.

"I did."

"I'll take that." Dylan said.

They could roll their eyes but it was better to keep the peace.
    35599121573_8e4ce12c9c_b.jpg
    "Dylan wait, it's not a race!"

"It is for me, watch your step."
    36270112321_0b304c9711_b.jpg
    At least it's a nice area.
    35599118893_973a34485d_b.jpg
    'Hey found something.'
    35599118243_bf111170d7_b.jpg
    'I'm cursing you right now.'

Stop looking at the camera!
    36270109961_8d0ff52450_b.jpg
    After a somewhat long day of trying and failing they were all home tired and annoyed.

"Dude you're twitching." Kyle said.

"Well it's stressful..I'm not all genuine smiles all the time okay?"

"Yeah I know."
    36270109501_3aa49f9967_b.jpg
    36270108841_5402cac7a7_b.jpg
    Neither were their wives, it had been a while but they somewhat remembered that night they met.
    36270108291_cb51e0804c_b.jpg
    "I can't believe you chose to go out in that."

"Hey I look good in everything."

"So you think."

"I don't have to impress you Kyle."

"Yes you do, I'm your best and only friend."

"You are not my only friend."

"Then I'm not paying for your juice."

"Okay fine you're my only friend."

"Yeah that's what I thought."
    36270107581_c39d5e988e_b.jpg
    After their drinks they settled on watching everyone in the club.

"Hey see those girls over there?"

"Where?"

"Not in the wall genius."
    35599115413_94c179dcd2_b.jpg
    "Well I see one girl."

"Good because if she has any blue on her then I already picked her for you."

"Since when do you know my taste in women?"

"Since you're a loser and I just know, come on."

"Whatever."
    36270106131_124b803487_b.jpg
    "Hey I was gonna be that guy with the awkward pick up lines but instead I'll just stand here and see if you like me."

She grinned.

"I can see you're about as simple as you look."

"Oh don't be like that, I'm a lot simpler than I look."

She laughed.

"Well at least you're honest, Bianca."

"Kyle."
    35599114623_9c123c4d45_b.jpg
    Dylan however managed to freeze up a bit, he came off a lot creepier than he was supposed to.

"Uh are you okay?"

"Yeah I just realized I have poor social skills, want to help me fix them?"

"Oh my gosh...that was the worst pick up line I've ever heard."

"Did it work?"

"Hmm...well we did have drinks before we got here so I guess just this once I'm Michelle."

"Dylan, and I've been dying to meet you."

"Okay those have to stop."

"I'm sorry, I can't handle my juice."

Lucky for him he was just cute enough for her to let that slide.
    36270104721_c8eefd1723_b.jpg
    "What's up with that guy is he a friend of yours?"

"Yeah I got him something that was too strong for him."

"Ha, you jerk."

"What can I say if I make sure he gets home safely it cancels itself out."

"That's my friend, he better be nice."

"The nicest I promise, he's just awkward when he has juice."

"I'll take your word for it."
    35599113723_29ef5f320b_b.jpg
    'You do have good taste.'

Oh for the love of...stop looking at the camera.

"How about a dance?"

"Sure."
    35599113403_e6f29de481_b.jpg
    Dylan was way ahead of him.
    35599113073_1bf13eb656_b.jpg
    At least no one was keeping score anyhow.
    Edit...also yes I know this is still windenburg but you get the idea I just like this one :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Big_Boy_Bmw760LiBig_Boy_Bmw760Li Posts: 93 Member
    edited August 2017
    36011158520_0a3142e446_k.jpg
    Didn't know Foxes were in the Sims 4. ;)
    35404956933_6ec890aafb_k.jpg

36042898672_dbb4cf38f5_k.jpg

35404946103_cec81ec633_k.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top