Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @DeKay oh I don't mind, how can I find him? :D
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited August 2017
    @DeKay I contemplated trying to give him blonde hair but decided in the end to leave him as he is.

@kittymeow if you go to the gallery and search for DekaythePunk under the username search it should bring of their profile then scroll down until you find him he has brown hair like in my screencaps.
    ~ ~ ~
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @DeKay oh I don't mind, how can I find him? :D

DeKaythePUNK is my Origin ID. You can find him under Dylan Anderson.
    3KNPen wrote: »
    DeKay I contemplated trying to give him blonde hair but decided in the end to leave him as he is.[...]

Haha, okay. Fair enough. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

@kittymeow if you go to the gallery and search for DekaythePunk under the username search it should bring of their profile then scroll down until you find him he has brown hair like in my screencaps.

Thank you so much!! :)
    DeKay wrote: »

Yay, I'm so excited! I've been wanting him in my game for so long but I was too scared to ask lol!! I'm going to change his hair to blonde though! :D

Yay, I'm so excited! I've been wanting him in my game for so long but I was too scared to ask lol!! I'm going to change his hair to blonde though! :D

Aw, why would you be too scared to ask? I don't bite. :grimace: I'm glad you can have him in your game now! <3
    832XG3D.gif

Aw, why would you be too scared to ask? I don't bite. :grimace: I'm glad you can have him in your game now! <3

Idk, I'm just really shy and awkward, I guess I'm afraid how people will act sometimes. Not long ago I saw a person here ask someone if their sim was on the gallery and they were kind of rude back. :D I guess some people don't like sharing sims.

I just found big hips Alfred!!!! This is like my birthday! :D your builds and sims are amazing!!

Idk, I'm just really shy and awkward, I guess I'm afraid how people will act sometimes. Not long ago I saw a person here ask someone if their sim was on the gallery and they were kind of rude back. :D I guess some people don't like sharing sims.

I just found big hips Alfred!!!! This is like my birthday! :D your builds and sims are amazing!!

Aw, I get what you mean. I'm also shy and afraid to annoy people. :smiley: That's why I try to be really nice to people if they do ask me stuff.

Thanks! :):blush:
    832XG3D.gif
  • hughughughug Posts: 82 Member
    Some of my favorites! Cyt6v9l.jpg
    PvesP1V.jpg
    NJdVprg.jpg
    InRB31b.jpg
    7XX754c.jpg
    Dbx015M.jpg
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member

Dylan is a lot of fun to have in your game :) I'm going to have to get Kyle too!
  • dreamsimmer394dreamsimmer394 Posts: 425 Member
    When Regina came home!/the day Joaquin and Harry adopted her.
    pvWhynQ.jpg
    I love simming, reading, and YouTube.
    IvX9ELd.jpg

My current family: https://theplumtreeapp.com/#tree/5b0617041acd4e000fc2aba3

shellbeme wrote: »

Dylan is a lot of fun to have in your game :) I'm going to have to get Kyle too!

I just put Dylan and Kyle in the fashion district penthouse, I don't have the pack for Kyle's hair though so I changed it to another longish one from city living! :worried: I want my sim to be friends with them! :D
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Art seems to have been taking lessons from Vlad
    a1vGjRLl.png
    lvFrjISh.png
    7CNHiz0h.png
    Running around in a forest in the middle of the night chasing after pretty rainbow colored lights and trying to catch them seems like an excellent way to unlock the Death by Fae Achievement...
    ~ ~ ~
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Aw I haven't actually played with Dylan in a while, but he and my sim Christa had been engaged/I think married at one point! I don't think they're in my game now...Should try to get him and my sim back in my game/such! XD maybe they'll hit it off again, haha! @DeKay @kittymeow
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

shellbeme wrote: »

I just put Dylan and Kyle in the fashion district penthouse, I don't have the pack for Kyle's hair though so I changed it to another longish one from city living! :worried: I want my sim to be friends with them! :D

They live there in my game too!! :open_mouth:
    Aw I haven't actually played with Dylan in a while, but he and my sim Christa had been engaged/I think married at one point! I don't think they're in my game now...Should try to get him and my sim back in my game/such! XD maybe they'll hit it off again, haha! @DeKay @kittymeow

I approve. :D:+1:
    832XG3D.gif
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    This is my favorite grandma. She is level 10 at fitness, very fit and stylish lady. I played her for a very long time ( over 800 sim days). Now she is set to age, but still has over 100 days left.
    97c86a5deb33be0288759b5574b32ebb963.png
  • RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    What's with freakin Da Vinci over here? Won't let my sim practice painting in peace.

xoYmTKY.png
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Haha, the whole talk about @DeKay's Dylan reminds me I should check what happened to his family in my game. Last time I checked he and his alien wife had already passed away. :o

All three of his half alien triplets got married and had kids, so Dylan became a granddad in my game--a granddad of seven I think. One of his boys had triplets as well. :joy:
    I know the triplets are teens now and one or two of their cousins are young adults, but if they got married... I don't know. MCC has been pretty quiet these days. ;)
    @NShippudenFan that's so cute!! Ahhhhh I had no idea he was on the gallery. I'm going to leave it to MCC to see who he ends up with or maybe I'll get my sim to try set him up with someone! You should totally get them back together in your game. :D

@DeKay I didn't know you had them in that penthouse, that's so weird! Next time I go in game I'll introduce my sim to them and take some shots! :)
    Cement wrote: »
    Haha, the whole talk about @DeKay's Dylan reminds me I should check what happened to his family in my game. Last time I checked he and his alien wife had already passed away. :o

All three of his half alien triplets got married and had kids, so Dylan became a granddad in my game--a granddad of seven I think. One of his boys had triplets as well. :joy:
    I know the triplets are teens now and one or two of their cousins are young adults, but if they got married... I don't know. MCC has been pretty quiet these days. ;)

Haha, Dylan with an alien wife?? :D
    @NShippudenFan that's so cute!! Ahhhhh I had no idea he was on the gallery. I'm going to leave it to MCC to see who he ends up with or maybe I'll get my sim to try set him up with someone! You should totally get them back together in your game. :D

@DeKay I didn't know you had them in that penthouse, that's so weird! Next time I go in game I'll introduce my sim to them and take some shots! :)

Well, I don't have him in the default penthouse. But it's on the same lot.
    832XG3D.gif
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member

ikr LOL. He was also a ladykiller despite being married with triplets who I called "Dylan's blueberries" for a while. :joy:

This one was one of my last shots of him before he died in my game
    lvfrUve.png
    Putting the moves on his elderly alien wife :smirk:

I should find pictures of his grandkids. They're never around when I wanna find them at venues. :sob:

ikr LOL. He was also a ladykiller despite being married with triplets who I called "Dylan's blueberries" for a while. :joy:

This one was one of my last shots of him before he died in my game
    lvfrUve.png
    Putting the moves on his elderly alien wife :smirk:

I should find pictures of his grandkids. They're never around when I wanna find them at venues. :sob:

Hahaha, oh my God. Grandpa Dylan. :joy:
    832XG3D.gif
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member

You NEVER know who is a vampire till the choose to BITE :lol:
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2017
    This is Sage Frost. She and Valentin Marino got married recently. She's going to be a fun Sim to play! She also happens to very photogenic.

334FxZg.jpg

xLdw3t8.jpg

Sage's is just an outdoorsy girl who loves taking in the beauty and tranquility of the world around her.
    My favorite Dylan-in-my-games moment is still this one...

XFNs3D3.png
    The time Dylan showed up to eat at my sim's restaurant with Nancy Landgraab...

3GNGk0U.png
    It definitely seems like it may have been an actual date if Geoffrey's reaction outside is anything to go by...

q5qVP9B.png
    Dylan was so smug about the whole thing...

I6pN3ug.png
    Awkward lol.
    ~ ~ ~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top