Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @NShippudenFan I love all the colors so pretty :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Aww thanks @RedDestiny92 @DeKay much appreciated! ;), first time really editing an apartment, -tried to edit one in the past but I lost the save/progress or something haha- and it was fun. I much prefer doing interior changes/renovations over building...though I don't build! XD
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Haha @DeKay Otto is so cute/a smart little guy! XD
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    DerplicornDerplicorn Posts: 55 Member
    06-24-17_8-02-04_PM.png
    this happened right before they started playing. I paused the game and got this great screenshot
  • Options
    WoolenhatWoolenhat Posts: 255 Member
    06-24-17_8-02-04_PM.png
    this happened right before they started playing. I paused the game and got this great screenshot

I BELIVE I caaan FLY!!!
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Gunna play with this lovely lady today :D

D7UgP1L.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited August 2017
    DeKay wrote: »
    Does the mod give kids that look like the parents or is it just random? Cuz if it's for the parents' genes, that would be funny to see how Dylan-Big Hips' kids will look like. LOL.

It's MCCommand Center and there are at least some game genetics involved because I've married at least one mod generated Landgraab descendant into a legacy of mine (it was the son of Malcolm and Darling Walsh) and both he and his twin brother were a nice mix of both parents (at least to my eyes):
    z8yJKSnh.jpg

I will definitely take pics of the kids for you if/when they appear!

Also LOL apparently Dylan forgot that Geoffrey is Family-Oriented and actually pretty good with and happy to deal with kids...
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    3EAQb22.png

I love her reaction. not sure what she was watching. lol
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    I guess reaping souls is not as lucrative as it used to be...
    hszV6rK.png
  • Options
    WhiteMojoWhiteMojo Posts: 126 Member
    Hi loubyloulou, thanks for the laugh. Great picture and made all the more funny with your sense of humour.
    JeJUZyk.png
  • Options
    "So let me get this straight...we're really going to have a baby?"

Cvo45Pf.png

"That's right. We're going to be...parents!"

IawA4Me.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Nap time!!
    31JqFun.png
  • Options
    The Hutton's house :D

jDjhtVW.png

rnaH5aS.png

WeKCmzr.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    Hallie doesn't look so good!

4mXYYWM.png

Hallie and possibly her future boyfriend Remington

bwWqZDe.png

Hallie comes home with a school project. "Hmm...how many planets are there in the solar system?"

4tWEh1v.png

Mum comes to help but they just end up laughing and messing around. Oh, and Amy and Bruno had twin girls...Vader and Isla.

gKPpN01.png

Luckily dad was on hand to finish the job off!

JWYwc3F.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    when you're sick and tired of cleaning up after your housemates

9z1k3X0.png?1
    eVm5WzE.png?1
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Does the mod give kids that look like the parents or is it just random? Cuz if it's for the parents' genes, that would be funny to see how Dylan-Big Hips' kids will look like. LOL.

It's MCCommand Center and there are at least some game genetics involved because I've married at least one mod generated Landgraab descendant into a legacy of mine (it was the son of Malcolm and Darling Walsh) and both he and his twin brother were a nice mix of both parents (at least to my eyes):
    z8yJKSnh.jpg

I will definitely take pics of the kids for you if/when they appear!

Also LOL apparently Dylan forgot that Geoffrey is Family-Oriented and actually pretty good with and happy to deal with kids...

Oh, looks like the MCC mod uses genetics. Nice. :D

Ahaha, yeah, silly Dylan.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    when you're sick and tired of cleaning up after your housemates

9z1k3X0.png?1
    eVm5WzE.png?1

I feel this on a spiritual level
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    i started ANOTHER family lol bc this time i want to have a ton of generations and wanted to post some cute screenshots

i looove this shot of twins James and Jenny chillin at sunset
    3z2buQQ.jpg

i thought this was so cute that the parents sat down next to each other to teach them stuff!
    TLylDtW.jpg
    SdAaxfm.jpg

& then of course i had to post crazy stuff the game does:

this old lady who saw a hot guy doing push ups and decided to do them too... right on top of his butt
    wbG2i3K.jpg

and then my couple trying to cuddle by the fire, but their butler had to dance right in front of them and ruin my screenshots :D
    g9R0ksp.jpg
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Was playing with one of my legacies today..fun times.
    36360322132_28658a0b1a_b.jpg
    First I had to age up gen 2 and the spare, I guess Danny was just one of those sims that doesn't age normally I got him to age up the first time by having a visiting sim age him up so this time I just aged him in cas with his wife who was at the end of her adult days so she died almost immediately out of cas.
    35693534354_80a56cc47c_b.jpg
    Two of the spares from her line were pretty young so I left them as adults and aged up the two sets of twins, look those are nervous smiles not happy ones they don't want to get old and die like their sister...too bad.
    36360321462_689d149b38_b.jpg
    35693533774_0492f74652_b.jpg
    They did not immediately die, I think Tom there is a little bitter about it.
    36390994711_8a7ef977a2_b.jpg
    Now back to gen four, I was going to have him immediately tear up the girls next door, their friendship anyways but a cute scientist spawned in and delayed the plans.
    35693529984_6edd48d31b_b.jpg
    I added the leggings and watch but she spawned like this so maybe she's like one quarter alien, anyhoo they had to get together.
    36390993341_2b1247f2b4_b.jpg
    "Gonna invite me in?"

"No, go away."

But she didn't get her wish there heh.
    35693529214_c1cf4927d1_b.jpg
    She kept trying to bathe so I had to let her eventually, then they got down to business...with mccc because I didn't want them to have an actual relationship...yet.
    35719512083_40e02d7343_b.jpg
    First I got her pregnant then changed it so he could get pregnant, Zoe would like to know what sort of experiments they get that she doesn't.
    35719511233_77486bd861_b.jpg
    After work Tom came to visit, he's feeling confused about his grandniece...or nephew.
    36390996281_9593ef543c_b.jpg
    His pet Leo is really judging me over this.
    36390997391_e76fb41252_b.jpg
    At least baby mama comes when he calls, she's the baby mama twice over since they were pregnant with each other's babies.

"So how's it going?"

"I barely know you...how do you think."

"Hey that's great."

"grrr."

This time she rejected his advances even though he was lonely and emotional.
    36390995861_988571a33d_b.jpg
    Tyler was born and already wondering why his father would leave a broken, sparking item at his level, I did not wait to see if Angel had her baby I just made him head over to Haji and Mizu's house, they were also spawned in so more fun in the end.
    35719510113_5cb778cd74_b.jpg
    With mccc deleting relationships he got them both pregnant without any jealousy, though Angel is the jealous type maybe she would care oh well what kind of monster knocks up a guy and doesn't flirt with him??.....lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 great storytelling, love the shot of them both walking along the street.
    JeJUZyk.png
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by Lyoufln on
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Ah, parenthood....the kitchen's a mess, there's no food cooked in the (broken) fridge, your toddler will strip his clothes and go running wild if you take your eyes off of him for one minute, your newborn is crying and needs to be fed, and both you and your wife are exhausted.
    Thanks for the LOLz. :D

Your little one is gorgeous-cute. Happy Simming

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    D8LPtjZ.png
    jKxa2cC.png
    Normal Monday Morning in Simsville: Casually Giving Birth to Your Alien Abduction Baby in the Middle of the Living Room.

hEg5f5y.png
    The resident family Drama Queen Liam did not disappoint me with his reaction to his new sibling.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Ha ha Lyoufin, sounds like you've been there, done that. Great comments and cute kid.
    JeJUZyk.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top