Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too many male sims peeing like girls

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    edited September 2014
    I can't believe this thread is still rolling.

Again, the reason you don't often see your male Sims stand at the toilet is you wait until their bladder level justifies a deuce to use it.
  • Options
    mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    edited September 2014
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    I can't believe this thread is still rolling.

Again, the reason you don't often see your male Sims stand at the toilet is you wait until their bladder level justifies a deuce to use it.
    True. Seems like Sims need to d00kie all the time.
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    Obscene666Obscene666 Posts: 746 Member
    Maybe they are "plumming".
    8Eciy6e.gif
  • Options
    Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    I think the term No *Plum* Sherlock applies, here especially. ;)
    What can i say, some of us still have a sense of *toilet* humor i guess. special-hello01_zps5dd5dc40.gif~original
  • Options
    AerynStormcrowAerynStormcrow Posts: 14 New Member
    > @So_Money said:
    > My male sims pee sitting down no less than 99% of the time. I don't know why this is. I have never known or even heard of a guy who peed sitting down in real life. It would be like someone telling me they slept standing up.

My husband says he pees sitting down when he gets up in the middle of the night because he doesn't turn the lights on and doesn't want to pee on the wall. LOL. He's not the only guy I know who does it. Sometimes when drunk, sometimes when tired, or sick. Its not odd that guys do it on occasion, but it IS odd that just one of my male sims has peed standing up, and even then it was just twice. Once, of which, was when I had him "pee like a champion".
  • Options
    > @Devynsims00 said:
    > I am personally disheartened when my guys sit down to pee like a champion.

Me too, and I'm a girl IRL.
  • Options
    > @Lazarus_B4R said:
    > Some people wrote that Sims still make a *Splash* sound sitting, I guess EA thought a..umm, *Plop* sound would be too much? :o
    > Since my Sim has the Slob trait, he provides his own sounds, lol. :mrgreen:

Yeah, when they guy sits and you still here the "piddle" sound, all I can think is, "🐸🐸🐸🐸 this poor guy has permanent diarrhea! We really need to work on his cooking skill!"
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    > @Devynsims00 said:<br />
    > I am personally disheartened when my guys sit down to pee like a champion.<br />
    <br />
    Me too, and I'm a girl IRL.

Weird. I figured standing up to do it like a champion would be a give in. I was expecting the first time doing it that my guy Sim would strike the air with a clenched fist in triumph after he went. But no... normally he just sits there and does it.

Weirder stories.
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    BearflexBearflex Posts: 139 Member
    I've never seen any of my male Sims pee standing up. Could it be personality trait linked?
  • Options
    NunnDuuRaah1NunnDuuRaah1 Posts: 35 Member
    Hey, it's 2017. We shouldn't be imposing gender norms on our sims. :p ;)
  • Options
    WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    There's a mod if you like to use them. I have this one and it works perfectly. :)

modthesims.info/download.php?t=601559
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    This is pretty weird, my sim hardly ever sits down for a pee unless he's in the red or y'know, taking an angry poop.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited November 2017
    a lot of men have notoriously bad aim :D its better this way

Was going to mention aim issues as well. :D
    2014. :p
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    AnnePlays wrote: »
    Well atleast they don't have to worry about being nagged for putting the toilet seat up. :D

I miss the females in Sims 1 (maybe Sims 2?) complaining about the toilet seats being left up.

I can't believe that I still remember that detail.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    I feel like some male Sims stand up peeing more than others.
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/