Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too many male sims peeing like girls

Comments

• Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    I guess all this sitting down peeing separate boys from men

Or normal waking to waking with a third leg and just saying "Screw it, I'll go ladystyle this morning" >.>

...I'm not sure I want to associate that consideration with all the Sims dudes though. Cause 🐸🐸🐸🐸 son, if that's the reason every time please say no to that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 dealer in the back alley and get help!
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I am sure you guys don't stand up to poop. My sims sits and stands.
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member

Uh oh... does that mean standing while peeing separates the women from the girls.
  • Options
    LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    @Crackseed I've never heard it called that before third leg , but have hear it was called a kickstand
  • Options
    Bagoas77 wrote: »

Uh oh... does that mean standing while peeing separates the women from the girls.

Sigh..lol speechless
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Bagoas77 wrote: »

I think that separates the women from the women who are doing WAY too much kegel exercises...
    @Crackseed I've never heard it called that before third leg , but have hear it was called a kickstand

That is also an acceptable term and equally as funny :D
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    Ladyliberty1301Ladyliberty1301 Posts: 623 Member
    Ive seen my male sims do it standing up. I think it could be similar to how they make sims left handed or right handed.
    origin/gallery Id is Snaffles1301
    Twitter @Snaffles1301
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    I am personally disheartened when my guys sit down to pee like a champion.
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options

Seriously, shouldn't there be a little "emotion" sound, a cape suddenly appears fluttering off their back and they put their hands on their hips like superman while this heroic stream of justice goes into the bowl?

COME ON MAXIS! GET ON IT.
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    Crackseed wrote: »

Seriously, shouldn't there be a little "emotion" sound, a cape suddenly appears fluttering off their back and they put their hands on their hips like superman while this heroic stream of justice goes into the bowl?

COME ON MAXIS! GET ON IT.

🐸🐸🐸🐸
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I don't get what it is with guys and standing up to go to the bathroom.

Do they think it's cool they can use a urinal?

Ever hear of the famous waterfall urinal at the Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo CA? Women actually sneak in to get a peek (of the urinal, not the men using it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5lNHv-_TlU

And Candlestick Park in San Francisco was known for the "trough" urinals in its men's rooms; now that the place is about to be torn down I know a few guys who'd like to buy one. :o
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    jafo88fanjafo88fan Posts: 577 Member
    My guy stands to do his business and it even shows a little stream coming out of the pixilation :o
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member

Agreed. I want my male sims standing tall, head back, feet in a wide stance. Maybe throw one hand braced against the wall and a sigh of relief in there.
  • Options
    jafo88fanjafo88fan Posts: 577 Member
    And I want them swaying and bobbing their heads when stand up proud and tall to go! (watch sims1 animation)
  • Options
    GnomeZenGnomeZen Posts: 273 Member
    edited September 2014
    nualla8673 wrote: »
    I've tried making them go when the bar is green, and they still take a leak sitting down.

I baby sat once and the boys were allowed and taught to stand up. The carpet around tolit was saturated.
    Post edited by GnomeZen on
  • Options
    Funny, most women I know think that's a GOOD thing so they won't have to clean so much (I find it amusing myself; I am capable of aiming, but apparently a lot of IRL grown men aren't. Sad, really.).

Even if u "aim" good and lean over well..you still spash all over floor.
  • Options
    So_Money wrote: »
    My male sims pee sitting down no less than 99% of the time. I don't know why this is. I have never known or even heard of a guy who peed sitting down in real life. It would be like someone telling me they slept standing up.

I've never met a man who peed standing up at home. It's not like a store where there is pee all over floor 24/7.
  • Options
    nualla8673nualla8673 Posts: 397 Member
    edited September 2014
    nualla8673 wrote: »
    Not this bad. I can't recall the last time I saw one standing.

I was testing out some things in a short-term save with my Liam O'Dourke Sim, and he actually stood to pee. First time I'd seen it.

Actually some men who are a bit...errr, "compact" down below will sit because it means less mess; no having to wipe things up or remember to put the seat back down before your female Significant Other uses the bathroom. It doesn't bother me whether men stand or sit.

I finally got Don Lothario to stand like a man. Wanted to get a SS of it, but he was too quick ... :o

@Tasmabel It's the nature of the game. I even watch my Sims woo-hoo.
    You can find my Sims 4 creations by searching my Origin ID nualla_6109.
  • Options
    Gawdfather1Gawdfather1 Posts: 601 Member
    a lot of men have notoriously bad aim :D its better this way

SEXISM

lol

I have impeccable aim. I can hit the floor every time.
    Banners.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    a lot of men have notoriously bad aim :D its better this way

SEXISM

lol

I have impeccable aim. I can hit the floor every time.

*applause* Well stated.

No man ever wants to hit the floor/seat except those neanderthals that inhabit public restrooms and maybe that one drunk uncle you don't like talking about.

The reality is our, ahem, equipment betrays us far more than we'd like to admit.

The difference is the man who cleans up after and the one who's like "Adds some color to this place"...

Come on men, don't be that second guy. He's a total plum.
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member

Agreed. I want my male sims standing tall, head back, feet in a wide stance. Maybe throw one hand braced against the wall and a sigh of relief in there.
    Don't forget the music starts at this exact moment.

I would like to see an angry pee where Sims get it all over the place. They could ever do it outside in their neighbor's bushes Sims 2 style.
  • Options

Don't forget the music starts at this exact moment.

I would like to see an angry pee where Sims get it all over the place. They could ever do it outside in their neighbor's bushes Sims 2 style.

That or they draw patterns on whatever area they're going in.

"Heh - it's a horse..." says drunken/angry Sim after he finishes on the back of his neighbor's car.
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    I thought I would see if Don Lothario sits or stands (with the help of a Voodoo Doll)
    ..but He never actually made it to the toilet. :mrgreen:
    ts4-dlvp01_zps1c11da6a.png
  • Options
    moongodessmoongodess Posts: 1,550 Member
    Now, Will knows how to Pee Like a Champion >:)
    Will.png
  • Options
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    Funny, most women I know think that's a GOOD thing so they won't have to clean so much (I find it amusing myself; I am capable of aiming, but apparently a lot of IRL grown men aren't. Sad, really.).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c66KVU5ah8

There is something like a 8-12 foot splatter radius of fine particles you can't see.

I still often stand but I'm aware of it which is why my toothbrush sits in a fall out shelter inside my bathroom.

wow gross ! even with perfect aim u ....um yea