Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too many male sims peeing like girls

Comments

• Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited September 2014
    nualla8673 wrote: »
    I've tried making them go when the bar is green, and they still take a leak sitting down.

So I assume you wanna see us doing this in real life, eh?

tumblr_nb9udo1KTU1rkxtgco1_500.png
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited September 2014
    Mine always pee's standing up but apparently his aim is terrible because he leaves a huge puddle behind every single time, without fail. :s

This is the only time I've seen mine sit down. Multitasking..i guess. :mrgreen:
    ts4-dbt01_zps62d6b463.png

I can't help but LOL at this image, in his hurry he forgot to pull his pants down. The pee never reached the bowl anyway :#
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    Funny, most women I know think that's a GOOD thing so they won't have to clean so much (I find it amusing myself; I am capable of aiming, but apparently a lot of IRL grown men aren't. Sad, really.).

A old friend of mine lives in a tiny flat. When she had some work done in the kitchen, one of the only places she could put some of her kitchen utensils/crockery was her bathroom. You can guess what the workman did next when she wasn't around. :(
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    In TS2 I have a mod to make male sims sit down. I just can't handle this sound:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXNiAAuNfNM
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    Crackseed wrote: »
    Susiechan wrote: »
    This thread gives me tummy ache. I have to stop visualizing them :mrgreen:
    image1.gif

Less rolling more frolicking @Susiechan!

@Crackseed

I can't, not in this thread...have to rolf......

You all keep making me rolf... your fault...
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    AnnePlays wrote: »
    Mine always pee's standing up but apparently his aim is terrible because he leaves a huge puddle behind every single time, without fail. :s

This is the only time I've seen mine sit down. Multitasking..i guess. :mrgreen:
    ts4-dbt01_zps62d6b463.png

I can't help but LOL at this image, in his hurry he forgot to pull his pants down. The pee never reached the bowl anyway :#

image1.gif

Your sims..should...stop....drinking...and peeing...at the same time.....
    Funny, most women I know think that's a GOOD thing so they won't have to clean so much (I find it amusing myself; I am capable of aiming, but apparently a lot of IRL grown men aren't. Sad, really.).

A old friend of mine lives in a tiny flat. When she had some work done in the kitchen, one of the only places she could put some of her kitchen utensils/crockery was her bathroom. You can guess what the workman did next when she wasn't around. :(

Oh...my....
    image1.gif
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    My male sims pee sitting down no less than 99% of the time. I don't know why this is. I have never known or even heard of a guy who peed sitting down in real life. It would be like someone telling me they slept standing up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    Mine do both seemingly at random when they visit the little boy's room so in my head I just tell myself they're going no 2 when they sit down.
  • Options
    AeroSimmerAeroSimmer Posts: 212 Member
    I used to just pretend my male Sims poo'ed... all the time, but now that they actually added the peeing sound... not so much now...
  • Options
    LarryadLarryad Posts: 336 Member
    My guys never seem to stand in any household. I think this is a bug.
  • Options
    nualla8673nualla8673 Posts: 397 Member
    edited September 2014
    I've tried making them go when the bar is green, and they still take a leak sitting down.

So I assume you wanna see us doing this in real life, eh?

tumblr_nb9udo1KTU1rkxtgco1_500.png

Yes, thank you! :)

@MissHoney118 I think all male sims in TS2 had VERY large bladders! Great video, thanks for sharing.
    You can find my Sims 4 creations by searching my Origin ID nualla_6109.
  • Options
    kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    :))) may be it is a cleaning issue :) or they poo all the time :)
  • Options
    SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member
    This is why I want them to add a second bar in for poop or just get rid of the bladder bar altogether. I would rather have a random popup saying my Sim has to pee or poop with a time limit moodlet and if I don't make it to the restroom within the time limit, they go on themselves. In real life, it is completely random and you can't say your bladder is 50% full. I would love to see another animation for a Sim that poops on themselves. It has to be comical of course. Think Bridesmaids.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Not this bad. I can't recall the last time I saw one standing.

I was testing out some things in a short-term save with my Liam O'Dourke Sim, and he actually stood to pee. First time I'd seen it.

Actually some men who are a bit...errr, "compact" down below will sit because it means less mess; no having to wipe things up or remember to put the seat back down before your female Significant Other uses the bathroom. It doesn't bother me whether men stand or sit.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    In TS2 I have a mod to make male sims sit down. I just can't handle this sound:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXNiAAuNfNM

Man, that guy had a lot to drink...

Wasn't it in Sims 2 that when boy Sims stood to pee, they'd get a tinkly music sound when they did their business? :o

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Sitting or standing at least they are not lifting there leg and watering the trees.

Yes, let's save that for werewolves... B)

Me? I just imagine them taking the second option instead. LOL!
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    edited September 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c66KVU5ah8

There is something like a 8-12 foot splatter radius of fine particles you can't see.

I still often stand but I'm aware of it which is why my toothbrush sits in a fall out shelter inside my bathroom.
  • Options
    CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    My Sims have never stood to pee.
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    The reason you don't often see your male Sims stand at the toilet is you wait until their bladder level justifies a deuce to use it.
  • Options
    tasmabeltasmabel Posts: 207 Member
    Why in god's name does this even matter. Sitting down is not a ~girl~ way to pee. It's just another way to pee. And also, why are you so deadset on watching your sim pee standing up? Wth lol
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    It is so peaceful watching my sim pee. It's like a fountain in the garden providing feng shui.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    I don't get what it is with guys and standing up to go to the bathroom.

Do they think it's cool they can use a urinal?
  • Options
    mommysimmermommysimmer Posts: 188 Member
    I've only had one sim male stand up to pee, but he does it pretty consistently! The rest all sit down.
  • Options
    LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    I guess all this sitting down peeing separate boys from men