Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Geoffrey and Nancy Landgraab

1242526272830...Next

Comments

• Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Introducing an all new sim drama...
    Welcome to....
    How We Disowned Johnny (best title I could think of)
    Nancy was fed up of being nothing more than a trophy wife. So she had an affair. Somehow from the affair she got preggers. The hideous geffrey noticed this and hadn't yet realised it wasn't his. She hadn't even bothered telling him so he must've noticed the weight gain. He ignored it. He hadn't realised yet it was just some talentless thing tht had a disgusting dream and clearly wasn't his. As a baby, you couldn't even tell whose it was or what it wanted to be.

2 years later
    Still, you couldn't exactly tell very clearly. 2 months later, Malcom Landgraaab was born and he definatly wasn't from an affair. At least he would be deemed suitable. But for now, Malcom isn't too important to the story.

3 years later
    Johnny was beginning to look quite familiar... Maybe a little like geffrey's brother. Geffrey somehow noticed it wasn't his, how could it be? It didn't even resemble him! He felt ashamed he hadn't realised before but also angry and mad. "Who is Johnny?" Geffrey's yelled. "Um you should know, he's our son" Nancy carelessly replied. "Our son? Our son? More like your son! Does he look like me or my brother? Next thing Malcom won't be either, shall I disown him in the process?" Geffrey yelled in a fusion of anger. "Um ok so you're telling me you're gonna disown a total dum-dum 3 yr old? You only don't like him because his aspiration is currently the worst possible one. But surely you can't disown him for a few years, his aspiration is likely to change ok. But Malcom is totally fine, he's already only wanting to be rich" Nancy carelessly replied as she swirled round the cocktail in her glass. "Are you sure you ain't drunk? I'm disowning Johnny now, I can't wait until then because you lied about him." Geffrey yelled as he stormed out of the door dragging Johnny behind him. Just as he was about to unlock the door to drag him off and dump poor Johnny on the end of the road, Nancy got up and said, still half drunk "wait... At least make sure he goes to an adoption center, ok? I mean like I don't really want to get rid of him until I discover whether he actually wants to be a stupid actor or not. But if we have to at least make sure he goes to adoption." Geffrey then stopped and edited his will, legally and permanently so if he died, Johnny would get... Nothing. Nancy was in tears to have to see her own son go so soon and although drunk, she knew what geffrey planned to do to him. So Nancy switched careers to the criminal track without telling him, soon he'd find out for himself, that would be his punishment of course. Currently geffrey was dragging Johnny down the street to geffrey's brother's house. When they got there, he went in and forced poor Johnny to watch geffrey's brother, Johnny's dad be murdered by geffrey which would scar Johnny for life and never be able to become more than a failure entertainer without a change in aspiration, sadly. Then geffrey dragged Johnny off out of the rich neighbourhood in oasis springs, over to the poorest neighbourhood, there he'd be homeless, then he didn't even have a shelter, not even the trailer he now has today. Geffrey also changed Johnny's name from Johnny landgraab to Johnny zest. It wasn't until 20 years later, the uneducated Johnny had earned enough to purchase the basic trailer he lives in today. Geffrey then returned home and spent 4 hours yelling at Nancy for what she did and the way she lied. This made her cry even more. Currently, their home had no pool but that was about to change... Forever. Nancy cried so much that night that she had constructed a pool of her own tears. That night she cried herself to sleep. When she woke up, she had her morning vodka. This was the first time she started a routine of vodka for breakfast after what geffrey did. This turned her into the bitter Nancy known today.
    Malcom was almost disowned too but there wasn't any evidence yet... And there never would be any. Why? Because Malcom wasn't from an affair.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    poplin_violinpoplin_violin Posts: 4 New Member
    "Figured no one wanted to read it." Are you stupid? This ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ is amazing! After reading the whole thread I silently raged because there was no more stories.
    #bringthestoriesback2k15
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited July 2015
    SEASON 2:

Part 12: White Lies and Black Ties part 1

Song: Masquerade by Ashley Tisdale

WTE:

Halloween has finally hit the hustle and bustle of Bridgeport and our two heirs are suiting up for the cityโ€™s annual Black and White Masquerade Ball via invite from Sierra. Can they really trust her? Or is she keeping a hidden agenda? Back in Sunset Valley, Geoffrey has his hands full with a suspicious Agnes and an uninvited Nancy. Heโ€™s running out of time and the truth will set him free. Or will it? Meanwhile, Ethan and Dr. Hollis get some unsettling news when they turn to the Law for help.

Sierraโ€™s Cabin:

Malcolm: Your Johnnyโ€™s girlfriend?

Sierra: You sound surprised.

Malcolm: Itโ€™s not that itโ€™s just that, this whole time I thought Johnny was just this mysterious figure I could never put a face with and seeing his girlfriend here makes him all the more.

Sierra: Real?

Malcolm: Yeah.

Sierra: Believe me when I say this, Malcolm. Johnny is very real. Almost just as real as you and me.

Mortimer: Sorry to interrupt but who the hell is Johnny?

Sierra: He doesnโ€™t know?

Malcolm: I was planning on it. At some point.

Mortimer: Tell me what?

Sierra remains silent while Malcolm takes a deep breath.

Malcolm: Johnny is someone Iโ€™ve been looking for a long time.

Mortimer: Why?

Malcolm: Heโ€™s my brother.

Mortimer: Your what? Brother?

Malcolm: Yeah.

Mortimer: When did you find this out?

Malcolm: A few months ago. When Holly came back.

Mortimer: Youโ€™ve known for eight months? And you didnโ€™t even tell me?

Malcolm: I couldnโ€™t tell you. If I didโ€ฆ.bad things would happen.

Mortimer: Then if that was the case why not go to the police?

Malcolm: Listen, there are a lot of things that have been going on and we donโ€™t even know it. If I said anything, something would happen to my parents or Hollyโ€™s mom orโ€ฆyour dad.

Mortimer: What does my dad have to do with any of this?

Sierra: Do you want me to explain this or do you have it all under control?
    Mortimer: What is she talking about?

Malcolm: Your father has been helping me and my dad find Johnny.

Mortimer: Since when?

Malcolm: Since Holly was arrested.

Mortimer: I canโ€™t believe this. You lied to me this whole time and now my own dadโ€™s lying to me too. What else donโ€™t I know, Malcolm?

Malcolm: Thereโ€™s nothing else. I swear.

Mortimer: You know, Iโ€™m having a hard time believing you.

Malcolm: What do you want me to say?

Mortimer scoffs and heads for the door.

Malcolm: Where are you going?

Mortimer: Iโ€™d tell you but then again, friends donโ€™t need to tell each other everything, right?

He slams the door behind him.

Sierra: Well he took that well, donโ€™t you think?

Landgraab Mansion:

Agnes: Geoffrey, I didnโ€™t know you were expecting company.

Geoffrey: Neither did I.

Nancy: Iโ€™m sorry if this is a bad time. I should come back.

Agnes: No, actually you should stay.

Both: What?

Agnes: Weโ€™re all adults here. If there is anything youโ€™d like to say something then go on right ahead.

Nancy: Okay, then. Geoffrey and I have to discuss some financial matters.

Geoffrey: Um, Agnes would you mind going up to the bedroom for a moment? Iโ€™ll be there in a second.

Agnes: Okay. Of course.

Agnes leaves the room and Nancy smiles as she walks away.

Nancy: Sheโ€™s a keeper.

Geoffrey: What are you doing here, Nancy?

Nancy: There is still a business matter we need to talk about.

Geoffrey: What business? I thought you got everything you needed earlier.

Nancy: Turns out there were a few things missing.

Geoffrey: Such as?

Nancy: Iโ€™m trying to set up an office building in Starlight Shores.

Geoffrey: And you need me because?

Nancy: I need you to sign off on the papers so I can move forward.

Geoffrey: Canโ€™t this wait till tomorrow?

Nancy: I wish it could but the contractor needs is by Friday and itโ€™s a three day flight.

Geoffrey: Fine. Just, please put some clothes on.

Nancy: Of course.

Sierraโ€™s Cabin

Sierra: Any luck?

Malcolm: Nope. Heโ€™s not answering his cell.

Sierra: Boy, he sounds ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ.

Malcolm: Yeah. He is.

Sierra: Guess thatโ€™s what happens when you lie to your friends.

Malcolm: Thanks.

Sierra: No problem. Iโ€™ll be right back.

The door opens and Mortimer steps inside.

Malcolm: Hey

Mortimer: I donโ€™t want to talk to you right now.

Sierra returns with two bags.

Sierra: Evening, sunshine. Have a nice walk?

Mortimer: Sure. I guess.

Sierra: Thatโ€™s great. Iโ€™m glad you made it back in time.

Malcolm: In time?

Mortimer: In time for what?

Sierra: Suit up guys. I hope they fit.

Malcolm: What are these for?

Sierra: We are going to a party.

Both: A party?

Sierra: Mmhm. You two get dressed. We leave in ten.

The trio are getting out of a taxi with the boys in tuxes and Sierra in a long black and white dress.

Malcolm: I hate wearing tuxedos.

Mortimer: I donโ€™t know about you, but I like tuxedos.

Malcolm: Only you. Why are we wearing these things anyway?

Mortimer: Itโ€™s a party, Malcolm. Ergo, wearing tuxes is the protocol.

Sierra: Would you two calm down? This is the party of the year. So act like it. Oh and before I forget, here.

She hands the two masks.

Malcolm: Why do we need these?

Sierra: Masquerade party? Keep up rich boy.

Sierra walks into the building while Malcolm and Mortimer stand behind.

Malcolm: Are we sure we can trust her?

Mortimer: I donโ€™t know. Can I trust you?

Sunset Valley Police Station

Dr. Hollis: We need to file a missing persons report.

Officer: Can I get the name of the missing person?

Dr. Hollis: Holly Alto.

Officer: Holly Alto? Are you sure?

Dr. Hollis: Is there a problem?

Officer: Just give me a second.

Ethan walks into the station and spots Hollis.

Ethan: Whatโ€™s going on? Are they looking for her or not?

Dr. Hollis: Calm down. There might be a problem.

Ethan: What do you mean a problem?

Dr. Hollis: I donโ€™t know.

Officer: We did a search on Holly Alto.

Ethan: And?

Officer: It seems that she was reported missing five years ago.

Dr. Hollis: There must be a mistake, officer. Holly Alto has been in town for almost a year now.

Officer. Not according to our records.

Ethan: How is that possible?

Officer: Look, weโ€™ll look into this but Iโ€™m telling you that Ms. Alto has been missing for years. Still is. Excuse me for a second.

Ethan: Doc, you know thereโ€™s something not right here. Hollyโ€™s been in town for a long time now.

Dr. Hollis: Letโ€™s not talk about this here.

Ethan: Why not?

Dr. Hollis: Just come with me.

The two head towards the parking lot of the hospital.

Ethan: Care to explain what the hell youโ€™re doing?

Dr. Hollis: Did you see the way the officer looked at the records?

Ethan: No. What does that have to do with this?

Dr. Hollis: He knows something. The heir to one of the wealthiest families in town returns after being gone for five years and not one trace of her is in those files?

Ethan: What makes you think that officer is keeping something?

Dr. Hollis: Because she was being interrogated here eight months ago. They keep records but for some reason, someone doesn't want those records being found.

Ethan: What do we do? If we canโ€™t trust the cops then who do we trust?

Masquerade Ball

The night is in full swing as guests wearing masks mingle with one another and classical music is heard in the background. Malcolm is carrying a cupin his hand and takes a sip.

Mortimer: Do you really think you should be drinking that?

Malcolm: Relax, mom. Itโ€™s just ginger ale. See?

He hands the cup to Mortimer who takes a sip.

Mortimer: Tastes really good.

Malcolm: Thanks.

Mortimer: Have you seen Sierra around? I canโ€™t find her.

Malcolm: Not since we got here no.

Mortimer: I wonder where she is.

Malcolm: Probably taking pictures of the guests and secretly recording every single detail at this party.

Mortimer: This whole situation is a littleโ€ฆweird.

Malcolm: Ever since Holly got back everythingโ€™s been more than just weird. Thereโ€™s no telling whatโ€™s going on anymore and there may be no real way to fix things.

Mortimer: Maybe your right. But we still donโ€™t know everything.

Malcolm: Maybe not but how can we trust Sierra? What if she was lying about knowing Johnny?

Mortimer: How could someone like about something like that, though? And besides she already knows who we are, thereโ€™s no telling what she might know already.

Malcolm: What else could she possibly know that we donโ€™t?

The scene cuts to Sierra looking around with blurry vision and the bright fluorescent light above her head. She panics as she is in a small unfamiliar room.

Sierra: Hello? Is somebody there?

She attempts to open the door but itโ€™s locked.

Sierra: Hey! Let me out! This isnโ€™t funny anymore.

She tries the door again.

Sierra: Somebody please! Help me!
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    SparkleSims0986SparkleSims0986 Posts: 642 Member
    it's like three in the morning and I've been binge reading this entire thread and I need more stories.... Does anyone know what happened to everyone?
  • Options
    Zola1016Zola1016 Posts: 223 Member
    @Simfan923 oh my gosh, I so enjoyed that. Where can I read more?
    keep-calm-and-sing-smelly-cat-4.png
    Smelly cat, Smelly Cat
    What are they feeding you?
    Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
    It's not your fault!
  • Options
    FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    it's like three in the morning and I've been binge reading this entire thread and I need more stories.... Does anyone know what happened to everyone?

People just sort of disappeared.. I miss this thread so much (and I didn't get a notification when @Simfan923 updated on July 4th for some reason). Come back my dear writers <3 This was the best thread that ever existed.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I remember this thread ha, I don't even talk to char anymore she lost interest in the story the last time we did talk though.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    lilly625lilly625 Posts: 221 Member
    It really was fun!! love the stories that emerged from Nancy and Geoffrey's secret
  • Options
    I've got another part brewing don't worry guys XD Part 13: White Lies and Black Ties part 2 is on the way
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Vlydia713Vlydia713 Posts: 159 Member
    If I was going to hide a son, it would be that little ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Malcolm.
  • Options
    lilly625lilly625 Posts: 221 Member
    @Vlydia713 why? Little Malcolm is adorable!!
  • Options
    Vlydia713Vlydia713 Posts: 159 Member
    That kid is evil. Seriously! Check his traits!
  • Options
    In my fanfic there's someone worse than Holly and Malcolm combined. But no spoilers >:)
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    SparkleSims0986SparkleSims0986 Posts: 642 Member
    So I read this thread and then I went into my sister's game and she had created a character who married Johnny Zest and had four kids with him and I was like, "hey, funny story...." and then found out one of Johnny's kids had gotten married to Malcolm Landgraab.

Here's how I imagine that went:

Brittni(the sim that married Malcolm): Mom! Dad! Look! I'm engaged!
    Johnny: How old is this guy again?
    Brittni: Pfft not that old, Dad. He's like... your age.... ish.

the wedding...

*wedding music* bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum
    Brittni: I do!

*they kiss, blah blah blah*

Johnny bursts in.
    Johnny: NO! STOP! Ooh cake! No stop!
    Nancy: Johnny?
    Johnny: Stop the wedding!! Hey guys, this cake is really good... Stop the wedding!
    Brittni: *eyeroll* Dad, what are you doing?
    Johnny: *points dramatically at Malcolm* That man *dramatic pause* IS YOUR UNCLE.

*collective gasp*

Brittni: Wait what. That's not on my family tree.
    Johnny: He's my brother.
    Brittni: No but really, *pulls family tree out of inventory* that's not on my family tree.
    Johnny: But-
    Brittni: LOOK *waves family tree under Johnny's nose* NO UNCLE ON FAMILY TREE
    Johnny: But-
    Brittni: Besides, I'm already pregnant. With triplets (true story).

*awkward pause*

Johnny: ...
    Brittni: ...
    Johnny: This cake is really good.
  • Options
    Unicronplayz37Unicronplayz37 Posts: 16 Member
    > @RedDestiny92 said:
    > LOL, Well you see Nancy needed lots of plastic surgery to keep up with Bella in Sunset Valley, who we all know has the ambition to stay in shape because she was always close to losing Mortimer for not being as great as other ladies he met. However when she finally had him she realized they didn't belong together I mean Mortimer has standards and wont even hug her in public. She gave him kids and in a way fell in love with the idea of being in love with him even though she always cringed when he cuddled up next to her. When Nancy and her husband finally came to Willow Creek and Bella saw how Geoffrey treated Nancy when blondie didn't even work for her shape, she decided he was better for her. Not to mention he's not as gloomy, of course by then Geoffrey was tired of being treated as Nancy's personal bank boy so when this hot mother of two came on to him and showed him that she came with her own stash of cash he gave her what she wanted. Their quite happy behind Mortimer and Nancy's back, at least they are suppose to be until little Alexander walked in on them one Sunday evening....kind of wish I had pics for all this. :smiley:

Finna play this out rn
  • Options
    > @SprinklesBonBon said:
    > just saying...make a few hot male sims...nancy will cougar them down especially at the gym ;) lolol *witness*

Hmmm, in my save, i've never seen her at the gym cause shes a lazy bum๐Ÿ˜’
  • Options
    > @Sebbe_Debbe123 said:
    > I HATE NANCY, Why does she need to flirt with all of my friends. And if you are talking with somebody outside she will eventually come and join the conversation. And of course she will always...ALWAYS argue with you because ... i know it's a bad word but it's true!! she is a biatcch, sorry not sorry

FR she's always flirting with my sims' dates
  • Options
    > @CharlieOllie1108 said:
    > .....
    > Skip watched at this attractive blonde rushed towards him and threw herself onto his lap with tears streaming down her face. "Who's Skip?", he asked bewildered. Nancy, in her tear streaked glory, looked up and giggled, "What do you mean 'who's Skip'? Now, Skip, darling, don't be silly!" Skip looked to the nurse standing next to the bed, then the nurse at the door, and finally to the now red faced Dr. Landgraab searching for a sign that they might have the answers to who this woman is and why she was calling him Skip. Finally Geoffrey spoke. "Nurse, get her out of here! GET HER OUT! OUT!!" Both nurses jumped from the loud outburst and quickly tried to grab Nancy and lead her out of the room. Nancy glared at them, "Don't you touch me!" She then turned her hardening glare towards her husband. "YOU! You told me he was dead. YOU told me Gertrude (now Johnny Zest, dear readers, just in case you forgot) did it! We disowned our own son for it! *GASP* I was so cold towards him. Oh my baby boy! My sweet baby boy!" His own anger rising, Geoffrey sputtered and bellowed, "OUR SON?! OUR SON?! He was NO son of mine. You brought that filth into our family under the pretense that he belonged to me! I even gave him a family name, for Pete's sake! YOU betrayed me by tricking me into raising him when he was fathered by HIM! HIM OF ALL PEOPLE!" as he pointed right at Skip. By now the nurses quickly left the room. Skip sat there wide-eyed and confused. He looked at the woman next to him, "I..I gave you a child?!" Nancy looked at him with such pity, pity in the situation, and pity for his loss of memory. "Yes, Skip, oh my dearest Skip. We have a son."
    >
    >
    > *scene fades out*
    > [/quote]
    >
    > *Next scene begins, as the commercial was skipped.*
    >
    > The nurse put her hands together and looked down at Skip she took a breath.
    >
    > "See Skip, see what you've caused by acting like a regular Don reject? Now your a dead beat father all over again, and all sons what do you want them to learn from you?"
    >
    > Skip was startled by her change in tone, she had been mild mannered earlier.
    >
    > "Wait....what?"
    >
    > She slapped him hard, not caring if he was a patient or not he deserved it, she turned to Nancy who was actually quiet for once.
    >
    > "And you are just as bad as he is, bringing a child into this world when you don't even know to stay out of a relationship, I pity dirty women like you they never amount to anything. If your husband is smart he'll leave you on the side of the street where you belong."
    >
    > She spit in Nancy's stunned face and stormed out, why didn't Nancy go after her why didn't she open that big mouth and argue? Is it because she felt shame and knew her words were truthful? Or was it because she had just lost her credit cards and couldn't believe that someone would actually talk to her that way? Nancy isn't very bright so it was probably the last one, it only took five minutes but finally her brain registered what happened. She reached up to wipe the spit away and she saw red, she looked at Skip, sure she may "love" him but in reality he's just her favorite play thing that was returned to her, her pride was more important.
    >
    > "Darling....I need to handle some things....Geoffrey I'll see you at home." she spoke with ice in her tone.
    >
    > She bolted out of the room as fast as her skinny plastic legs could carry her and headed straight for the nurse, she made it all the way to the entrance before she saw her again.
    >
    > "You little swine! What's the matter doll? Can you not face me? Spineless rat?!"
    >
    > The nurse turned around, she smiled.
    >
    > "Why Mrs. Landgrabb, what are you angry about? You have everything you want...or is it because you know you don't deserve what you have?"
    >
    > "Who are you to sprout that self righteous garbage at me?" Nancy barked, people were gathering near the door and watching the pair.
    >
    > "Is it self righteous of me to say you're heading no where fast even though you have everything?" the nurse asked.
    >
    > "Excuse me? What is that suppose to mean?"
    >
    > "You chased after me and left your "lover" behind with your husband and not a single witness to protect him, what will happen if Geoffrey...excuse me Doctor Landgrabb flies off the deep end? You'd be ruined, labeled the wife of the public's best doctor who lost his mind from jealousy."
    >
    > Nancy paled, she turned and ran back inside, the nurse.....or rather Brandy smiled, she was suppose to be on vacation while Dustin took care of the boys with the help of the Burbs, but she ended up here. She didn't know what came over her but she liked it, and since Skip lived she hoped both he and his little trophy got what they deserved.
    >
    > "Stupid woman." she said quietly as she made her way to her car.
    >
    > *End scene* [/quote]
    >
    >
    >
    > *another commercial break*
    >
    > *commercials skipped *
    >
    >
    >
    > *Scene fades in..*
    >
    > Nancy made it into the room just in time to see the last part of the fight cloud settle leaving Geoffrey on the floor. Smugly, she walked towards Skip, stepping over Geoffrey as she did so. "Oh, Skip!", she exclaimed reaching towards him for a smooch. Skip pushes her away in disgust. "Look, I don't know you well enough for that. You seem to know who I am, heck, everyone seems to know who I am except me. You tell me I gave you a son, but from the sound of it earlier, you didn't treat him right. That nurse, whoever the heck she is, insinuated that I have other children and that I wasn't a good father to them either." He then looks down at Geoffrey who is still sitting on the floor rubbing his backside. "You tell me you're my doctor, but for some reason I don't have a good feeling about you. I know my memories are rather fuzzy at the moment, but I'm determined to find out what happened to me." Skip then rips the cords off causing the monitors to go hay-wire. Other nurses rush in only to stop short at the sight of the World Renowned Dr. Landgraab on the floor, his wife red faced with a look of angry rejection, and the patient standing there with the wires in his fist. One male nurse stepped forward, "Sir, you really should lay back down so we can reconnect those wires for you. You shouldn't be moving about so much." Geoffrey now getting up and dusting himself off, glared at Skip, "No, that's quite all right. Let the patient leave. We can't keep him here against his will..." "But, Dr. Landgraab, you can't be serious. He has a head injury. Goodness, he has amnesia!" "Oh I'm quite aware of that. I'll take care of his discharge paperwork. Just let him go." Glaring at each other Geoffrey watches Skip drop the wires and walk out the door showing him his pixelated backside in the process.
    >
    > Brandi made her way to her car in the large, but surprisingly sparse parking lot, when she heard someone yelling, "Hey! Wait! Lady! Nurse! Wait!" She turned to see what the raucous was about only to see Skip still wearing his hospital gown running towards her. "Guh! Seriously?!", she mumbled to herself as she turned around and kept walking towards her car. Skip caught up to her, "Could've sworn you heard me yelling for you.." "Oh, no, I did. I just don't care about what you have to say." Aghast Skip then replied, "Dude, lady, what's your problem?!" "Seriously?! Fartnuggets, Skip, It doesn't matter! Geez, that amnesia sure is convenient, isn't it?" She then popped into her car. "Wait, you can't just leave me here!", Skip yelled through the car window. "Oh sure I can. From what you've shown me, it's quite easy." Dumbfounded, Skip watched her drive away. Just then Vita Alto walked by on her way to her expensive plastic surgery appointment taking a peek at his pixelated rear while she was at it.
    >
    > "I can't believe you just let him go like that! How in the world could a weak man like him beat you in a fight anyways?!" Geoffrey clinched his jaw at his wife's outburst. "Oh, I don't know, Nancy... how could you even find a weak man like that attractive anyways?" Nancy opened her mouth as if to respond, but snapped her mouth shut with a glare. He then picked up the discarded wires, placing them on the bed, and walked out of the room leaving Nancy to stew in her embarrassment.
    >
    > Getting onto the elevator and pressing the button for the fourth floor, the plastic surgery floor, Vita Alto checked her messages on her phone not paying attention to the sims who joined her on the elevator until she heard the high pitched voice of one of Sunset Valley's biggest gossip, Zelda Mae. "Oh, Vita, you wouldn't believe what just happened! I'm so glad I left the Music Career for this job!" Vita looked up from her phone to see Zelda in her sickly shade of green scrubs that nurses wear and in a tone that would suggest lack of interest, "What, Zelda, what happened that I wouldn't believe?" "WhoaMyGosh! So.." Zelda then proceeded to tell Vita everything that happened between the Landgraabs, Skip, and Brandi. As Zelda went on, Vita grew more and more intrigued. Suddenly, Zelda cheerfully exclaimed, "Well, this is my floor! I'll call you later, Vita?", as she hurried off the elevator nearly escaping the doors closing on her. Vita watched her friend go, leaving her alone in the elevator. As she went over the events in her head, a vicious, smug smile spread across her face. "Interesting....."
    >
    > *dramatic music 'duh duh DUUUHHHH!' plays as the scene fades away from Vita's face*

Oh my god i love this thread
  • Options
    ImmyQuokkaImmyQuokka Posts: 32 Member
    Either Geoffrey is having an affair with Vita or Holly and Malcom are secretly dating but they won't tell their parents or anyone else knowing the scandal it would create. Also why does Nancy wear so much makeup?? Her eyes make her look like an Egyptian.