Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Geoffrey and Nancy Landgraab

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited October 2014
    *cloaked figure walks in pulling a wagon made out of cheesecake and filled with sweet treats, pushes hood off....it's a llama* lol hi guys I have returned with sweets for all. Do you know how difficult it is to mess with work and adult pains when I can't get on, this site must have "the bug" that is what I call it when I can't even load a site that I've been visiting. *mutters something about connection being mean and hateful* At least I have more access to this site than Youtube, you guys would see a lot less of me in that case. Aww you missed me, Mr. Biggles help me pass out cavaties...I mean homemade cupcakes with white chocolate fudge filling and cream cheese frosting.

@thesims3andtwo

Ooh the drama keeps me at the edge of my seat....though I really want to hug Mortimer the love bug hit him hard to freak out like that.

@EAfan99

Loving your story, and sigs, I knew them Caliente sisters were trouble...I wonder if they are victims or if they are indeed the trouble themselves hmmmm

Hugs and sweets for all now, just let me think for a couple of minutes and I'll work on my part hehe.

...also why is it that one would think I got banned in my absence, I thought I was being a good girl....

54ab3cca8cbdac98f0fab503acbef6c51241580841_full.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    olekebollekeolekebolleke Posts: 156 Member
    You're back! I can't wait for the next part of the story. It felt like summer hiatus.
  • Options
    FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    @RedDestiny92

*bighugegiantsqueezy hugs* Yayyyyeeeee!
  • Options
    Here are a few pics I got while I was away I'll share because I missed you guys and I'm random :smile: ....

09-25-14_3-25nbspPM_zps5fc57381.png

09-25-14_2-52nbspPM_zps8da77d50.png

(I have no kids in real life) My simself's daghter feeding with her little brother, yes she's a teen.

09-25-14_5-03nbspPM_zps8707c130.png
    the new dining room in my simself's house that I decorated.

I took the next pics last night while testing CC...

10-01-14_7-22nbspPM-2_zpsfb06b443.png
    10-01-14_7-22nbspPM_zps16e790d6.png
    (why?.....Because....custom content lol)

10-01-14_7-53nbspPM_zps7239d638.png
    10-01-14_7-53nbspPM-2_zpsb433dea7.png
    10-01-14_7-54nbspPM_zpsf81a61d0.png
    10-01-14_7-59nbspPM_zpse62a7e48.png
    (why they no put giant cake in giant fridge? that wasteful lol)

10-01-14_8-52nbspPM_zps596d2137.png
    10-01-14_8-52nbspPM-2_zps257e7097.png
    (Ignore my death room...)

10-01-14_8-56nbspPM_zpse1f5fbf7.png
    (I cheated to get this cowplant...her name is Bessie well it was, it's now Ulga)

10-01-14_8-57nbspPM_zps914735bc.png
    (Bessie Ulga loves Melodia)

10-01-14_9-11nbspPM_zps17fe2c24.png
    10-01-14_9-11nbspPM-2_zps339f6d24.png
    10-01-14_9-11nbspPM-3_zpsd4ccad5d.png
    (Death likes cowplants...yes that dress on the lady right there is custom content. Death also liked it when Melodia flirted with him but I wasn't able to get the pic I wanted, I just wasn't fast enough and then he left lol)

Okay now I'll get started on my part hehe
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    @CharlieOllie1108

Nick tensed in expectation of a blow up from Holly after he told her about Summer, mentally taking inventory of all the breakable items in the room. Holly stood there as anger poured through her. She was so sick of the fights, of all the hurt, and all the lies that went on between her parents. She was also sick of all the times her parents forgot to show up at major school events, of them forgetting her ballet recitals when she was younger and having to catch a ride with a friend because she was the only one in her ballet class whose parents didn;t show up, of them overlooking her and at times acting like she didn't exist. But after hearing about her mother having another daughter and her being at the hospital with this said daughter, Holly lost it. Nick watched as the anger grew into rage on his daughter's face, bracing himself. Holly clenched her jaw tightly and gave her father a tight smile that never reached her eyes before turning and walking out the door. Nick wasn't sure what was worse,breaking and throwing everything in a fit of anger or watching someone you know is in a bout of rage just turn and walk away without a word, leaving you not knowing what they're going to do next.

*scene fades out*

(This break was brought to you by "the bug" ruining fun timez in bucketloads :wink: )

*Next Scene*

Holly immediately went to Malcolm's house, when Nancy didn't immediately start speaking Malcolm let out a heavy sigh and went over to open the door. Holly walked by him and went to his mother her controlled rage motivating every step and planning every word.

"Ma'am I don't agree with what happened with Johnny, and that's almost none of my business."

"Almost?" Malcolm asked, confused as he moved closer.

Nancy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her head as Holly took a breath, she wasn't surprised she knew about Johnny, Malcolm was always with her and they didn't appear to have any secrets between them.

"Yes, almost, Malcolm you're my half-brother....."

Nancy stiffened.

"Holly you...."

Holly read her like an open book and stopped her.

"Ma'am I'm not confused...my father just told me that when my mother and your husband were a couple, she hid a baby from him, my father sent her away in a closed adoption....all these years I've wasted trying to be the best daughter I could be and yet now I see why that was pointless....sorry I'm rambling. Right now the baby, a girl named Summer, is sick in the hospital and your husband and my mother are with her. So no I'm not confused, I'm just barely part of the family."

Nancy's draw dropped and Malcolm seemed to lose his ability to speak, Holly didn't say another word she stormed out the door with a quickness as if someone had pressed a speed button to help her get out of there as fast as possible. Nancy stood up shakily and looked out the window just as Holly got in her father's car and sped down the hill. Nancy looked at Malcolm who stared at the ground grimly.

"I guess you aren't the only one who can get rid of kids without a second thought." he said.

*scene fades*

*Next scene*

Liberty immediately tried on her clothes to make sure she looked good when she felt sick, she gargled some mouthwash and spit in the sink she figured she should hurry since she was so hungry. Just as she was about to leave in jeans and tee shirt she turned and ran to the toilet to lose what little she had in her stomach. She wiped her mouth then sighed and cleaned the toilet, she had a very weak stomach so she didn't think anything of throwing up when she hungry, she wished her stomach would just growl when she was hungry. Sighing she used mouthwash then walked out, just as she went down she saw Dustin and Beau.

Dustin stopped her since he'd seen her come and go in Johnny's room.

"Excuse me miss?"

She smiled.

"Yes, is something wrong?"

He shook his head.

"No, I suppose not, can you just tell Johnny that I'm sorry for freaking out on him? Also, here is our address, he's our older brother so he might as well know where to find us. Come on Beau."

Liberty was surprised as he gave her the slip of paper and Beau waved as they went outside.

"Wait, I'm going to see him why don't you come along?" she called, chasing after them.

Dustin helped Beau into the waiting taxi then got in himself and looked at her.

"Sorry...."

"Liberty."

"Miss. Liberty but I have to get home our youngest brother S.J. needs me."

"At least take your...brother's cell phone number, I know you don't know him enough but he's a good guy..."

He smiled at her a little bit as he let her program the number into his phone, he took his phone back, closed the door and the taxi took off, say what you will about Dustin but he cared about his family and treated most people with the respect they deserved.

She rubbed the back of her head she needed to hurry and talk to Johnny. When she turned around the streets appeared empty enough she wanted and needed some fresh air and chose to walk. She stepped off the curb and looked up as a Kompensator was about to hit her she screamed.

Holly swerved just barely missing Liberty as the other woman jumped out the way, breathing heavy she got out the car and ran over, Liberty stood up slowly about to curse at her when she saw the tears streaming down Holly's face.

"I'm sorry.....I'm so...sorry."

Holly broke down in a fit of sobs and Liberty's natural motherly instincts made her put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey don't cry, it's alright....honey."

Holly shook her head quickly.

"No....no it's not alright......it's not...." she only sobbed no longer able to get the words out.

She didn't want to hurt anyone that always separated her from her mother who would do anything to get what she wanted, it all seemed to hit her at once. Her mother only sending a nanny to care for her, everytime her father seemed to glance at her briefly with a touch of guilt in his eyes, everytime she was sick and her mother never even checked on her. She swallowed brokenly.

"If Summer had never been born....do.....do you think my parents would have loved me?" she whispered.

Liberty's eyes widened, just what do you say to someone who asks you something like that....and Summer, Liberty wondered if she was talking about the Summer she knew.

*Scene fades.*

Johnny sees Skip clearing a table and he looked up when Johnny sat at a table near him.

"...hey son, you doing okay?" he asked.

Johnny really did understand the situation being out of Skip's control, he wasn't ready to completely turn on him, then again Skip accepted him before Geoffrey every really could so that could have something to do with it.

".....hey dad....I'm fine, how's work?"

"Just fine, are Dustin and Beau...?"

"The hotel maid let me in their room last night to check on them, Dustin had fallen asleep reading to Beau." he said.

Skip smiled slightly, glad that Dustin was taking care of his brother.

"The hospital offered custody of Beau and S.J to me when they thought you were dead, I thought they should stay with Dustin for now he seems capable enough."

Skip nodded, he supposed the younger boys wouldn't want to live with him, at the same time he wasn't sure he'd be a good enough father anyways he knew they loved their mother and even though he couldn't remember why he cheated on a good woman who gave him three kids he knew enough to tell himself that it had been wrong. Brandi didn't deserve that, and his boys needed him more than some piece of arm candy.

Johnny looked up as his phone buzzed, he looked at it and saw a long message from a number he didn't know, he smiled when he read it.

-The Burbs have some things to take care of and can't take S.J. with them, we had to leave but I met your girlfriend she seems nice she gave me your number and I gave her our address. See you around....and tell dad we'd like to see him sometime too, I don't forgive him for what he did but I still remember him being an okay dad.-

Johnny showed Skip the message who smiled a little wider, Johnny planned to give him the address and number but Skip had to help out in the kitchen. He looked up as a car appeared and Liberty got out of it, he wondered who the person was who gave her a ride.

*Outside*

Holly seemed to have calmed down between offering Liberty a ride and Liberty talking to her in the car, she couldn't believe that Summer was Holly's half-sister, which would make both of them cousin to Johnny.....they really had a messed up family tree.

*End Scene.*

(Brief message; okay so in case you need a reboot {even though I needed one my self lol}, we didn't say everything that was in the letter so you can assume that Malcolm would have told Holly what Skip had to say. This new information leaves Uncle Skip the father of Cousin Johnny, Dustin, Beau, and S.J. Daddy Landgrabb the father of Summer and Malcolm of course, Mama Alto the mother of Summer and Holly leaving the offspring as cousin due to brothers Skip and Geoffrey. messed up family tree. lol)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    This... This is what was missing in my life.
  • Options

I don't know if I should lol or hug you hehe

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options

Why not both? Lol
  • Options

Why not both? Lol

*lols then hugs Megs* there now how about some TS4 cake?

15.jpg
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    If it was possible for that whole 'divine light with hallelujah chorus' effect to happen, it just did when @RedDestiny92 returned to gloriously deliver more tasty verbal vittles our way.

We missed you oh great confectionery wizard.
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    @Crackseed LOL, I missed you guys too buddy
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Yay cake! :D
  • Options
    CharlieOllie1108CharlieOllie1108 Posts: 577 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Oh I shall dance the dance of the happiness! I missed you tons, Red!
  • Options
    @CharlieOllie1108 *has epic cliche field of flowers slow mo bro hug with Charlie* lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    @CharlieOllie1108 *has epic cliche field of flowers slow mo bro hug with Charlie* lol

*sits quietly nearby in bushes going 'Aww yiss..."*
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    lol @Crackseed hey you lover of cheesecake get your head out the gutter, nothing ever happens when two girls hug....wait lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    lol @Crackseed hey you lover of cheesecake get your head out the gutter, nothing ever happens when two girls hug....wait lol

Famous last words. Next thing you know you're waking up in that cheap motel wondering what happened to your life...
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    lol, you know what I'm slacking I still havent made any human pokemon in cas
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    *feels all warm and tingley from slo-mo bro hug in the field with @RedDestiny92* Aww yiss, indeed... ;)
  • Options
    Lol. That is all....no wait, lol again...now that is all heh
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    As you can see RD everyone here misses you including moi. LOL. I'm loving the chapters and thanks for the compliment. I hope you're excited for my parts as I especially am for yours :). Welcome back!
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    @EAfan99 *gives the hugs of death and stuff* lol no problem, I'm looking forward alright I didn't bookmark this thread just to fill my notification wall hehe
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92
    Johnny looked up as his phone buzzed, he looked at it and saw a long message from a number he didn't know, he smiled when he read it.

-The Burbs have some things to take care of and can't take S.J. with them, we had to leave but I met your girlfriend she seems nice she gave me your number and I gave her our address. See you around....and tell dad we'd like to see him sometime too, I don't forgive him for what he did but I still remember him being an okay dad.-

Johnny showed Skip the message who smiled a little wider, Johnny planned to give him the address and number but Skip had to help out in the kitchen. He looked up as a car appeared and Liberty got out of it, he wondered who the person was who gave her a ride.

*Outside*

Holly seemed to have calmed down between offering Liberty a ride and Liberty talking to her in the car, she couldn't believe that Summer was Holly's half-sister, which would make both of them cousin to Johnny.....they really had a messed up family tree.

*End Scene.*

(Brief message; okay so in case you need a reboot {even though I needed one my self lol}, we didn't say everything that was in the letter so you can assume that Malcolm would have told Holly what Skip had to say. This new information leaves Uncle Skip the father of Cousin Johnny, Dustin, Beau, and S.J. Daddy Landgrabb the father of Summer and Malcolm of course, Mama Alto the mother of Summer and Holly leaving the offspring as cousin due to brothers Skip and Geoffrey. messed up family tree. lol)

*cracks up at how messed up and soap opera-like the family tree has gotten then sobers and cracks her knuckles to start her part of the story*

Summer was acutely aware of the humming and beeping of the machines as she laid there in her bed, refusing to open her eyes in hopes that everything was just a bad dream. She’s gotten used to the noises in her room by now, but not with the situation. Her body ached and her mouth was dry. She tried to sit up, but only managed to twitch her hand. Summer jumped, startled when someone touched her hand. Scrunching her face, Summer tried to open her eyes, drowsiness won, she tried again, success. Blinking around the room, her vision still fuzzy, Summer turned towards the person sitting next to her bed holding her hand and stared while her vision cleared. A woman with brown hair and blue eyes, dressed in expensive clothes, looked at her with concern and worry. Summer blinked and noticed another figure in her peripheral vision, turning her head she saw Doctor Landgraab standing close to the foot of her bed grim faced. Swallowing whatever spit she had left in her mouth, Summer drowsily and hoarsely whispered, “Doctor? Is..is something wrong? What happened?” Geoffrey gave Vita a quick glance, then clears his throat, “No, Summer. Everything is all right. You passed out and needed a blood transfusion. We’re still keeping tabs on your condition and will keep you updated. In the meantime, how are you feeling?” While Geoffrey was talking, Summer had turned her head to the woman next to her bed, still trying to figure out who she was and why she would be there holding her hand. Turning back to Geoffrey, Summer tried to wet her chapped lips, but, with her dry mouth, failed. “Well, other than having a desert in my mouth, I feel okie I guess.” Geoffrey gave her a small smile, “Are you in any pain or discomfort at the moment?” Summer shifted slightly in her bed as if to check for pain she hadn’t noticed yet. She grimaced. “Not counting the pain in my back, legs, arms, neck, head…and everywhere else… No, no pain. I am thirsty. Would it be alright if I had some water?” Vita, not willing to sit quietly any longer, quickly stands up, “Of course you can have some water! Geoffrey, get our daughter some water!”, as she fusses and fluffs the pillows behind Summer. Geoffrey went pale, his eyes widening. Vita stopped mid-fluff as her eyes widened as well as she realized she just let something very important slip. Summer stayed perfectly still, staring at the ceiling as the words “our daughter” reverberated in the air.

Dustin thanked the Burbs for watching S.J. as he took the sleeping child from Jennifer Burb. “Did you find what you were looking for in Sunset Valley, Dustin?,” Jennifer quietly asked. Dustin gave a quick glance towards the taxi to see Beau asleep, his face smooshed against the window. Dustin smiled at his sleeping brother, turning towards Jenn, “Yeah, I think I did. Thanks again for watching S.J. for me, again, Mrs. Burb. I greatly appreciate it.” She smiled at him, “It’s no problem at all. He’s such a good kid. I’ll let you get on home. Have a good night, Dustin.” “Yeah, you too and thanks again!” Walking towards the taxi, he looked down at his youngest brother sleeping soundly against his shoulder and thought about the fact that he’s no longer the eldest and that there were more of them in the family. Dustin wasn’t sure if he took comfort in that or still felt resentment towards his parents.

Johnny watched Liberty as she walked towards the door noticing her looking slightly pale, then looked at the driver as she followed. He couldn’t help but stare at Holly trying to figure out why she looked familiar until it clicked that she looks similar to Summer. Thinking nothing of it, Johnny went back to sending Dustin a quick thank you text as Liberty and Holly walked in and slid into the booth with Johnny. He looked up at Liberty and gave her a smooch. Holly feeling awkward, looked away towards the window. Smiling at each other, Johnny moves strand of hair behind Liberty’s ear, “Hey, babe, are you feeling all right? You’re looking a little pale..” Liberty blushed at his tender touch and quietly said, “Yeah, you know how my stomach is. I’m fine though. Just hungry. Johnny, this is Holly Alto. She was kind enough to give me a ride here. I thought it would be nice for her to join us.” Johnny turned to Holly with a kind smile, reaching over the table to shake her hand, “Hello there, Holly. I’m Johnny.” Holly distractedly shook his hand and mumbled her hellos. The three of them small talked over the diner menu, waiting for someone to take their orders. Holly was just warming up to Johnny and Liberty when she heard a familiar, yet slightly unwelcomed, voice cheerfully say, “Well hello there, Holly!” Johnny and Liberty didn’t miss the slight grimace on her face before she turned toward Skip when he came up to the table and greeted her. They looked at each other, both with a matching look of puzzlement. “Hi. Skip,” she said as friendly as she could get considering the situation she’s found herself and her family in. Skip’s smile faltered a little, but quickly recovered as he turned toward Johnny and Liberty to take everyone’s orders. He went back to the kitchen to place their food orders, as Holly sat there watching him before turning towards the two people across from her, “I’m sorry. I think I’m just going to head out. I’m not really that hungry after all. Thanks for inviting me anyways, Liberty.” Confused, all Liberty could do was nod and stammer out, “Yeah…yeah sure. No problem…,” as Holly scooted out of the booth and walked out the door, Johnny and Liberty watching her through the window. Watching Holly back out of the parking lot and leaving, Johnny quietly asked, “I wonder what her problem is…” Liberty sighed and told Johnny all that Holly shared in the car ride over. Johnny quickly turned towards Liberty, causing her to jump at his sudden movement, “Wait…what do you mean her mom and Geoffrey had another kid?! Are you telling me that that girl was my cousin of sorts and Summer…Summer is family too?!” Raking his hands through his hair before covering his face with them to stifle his frustrated groan, “What is up with this town and the people in it?!”

Holly, still distracted and lost in her thoughts, ended up driving around the neighborhood, heading nowhere in particular. “I’m really starting to hate this town. Everywhere I turn it seems like I run into someone I rather not see,” she thought as she made another lap around the park, stopping at the corner to let festival goers walk across the street. She watched them disinterested until she saw a random sim wearing scrubs walking with her kids. Waiting for them to make it safely across, Holly pursed her lips together and decided she was going to the hospital to confront her mother and see this “beloved” daughter of her’s.

*scene fades out on a determined Holly driving towards the Hospital*

(*dances around in excitement that the story is back*)
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    So guys I decided to separate my parts into "series/seasons" so it'll be 10 parts per Series. Part 10 is coming soon and this will probably make your heads explode! Here's a clue to get you thinking:

8503860555_85b5953c7c_z.jpg
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    *somehow turns Italian for a split second* This is so delicioso! *smacks lips*
    y9UdOhq.png