Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kamirose's Builds: NEW - Industrial Paradise with Let's Build

KamiroseKamirose Posts: 40 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello everyone! This is my space for my TS4 builds!

I was never much of a builder in TS3. But with the new TS4 tools, I've started going nuts. I'll be posting my builds here, so please check back often!

If you'd like to follow me in the gallery, my origin username is Kamirose9046. Everything I post here will be available there! Enjoy!

Industrial Paradise

2mMM4BR.png

Modern Starter - Page 1

y6qLxHt.png

Casa de Papel - Page 1

HOCIxQd.png

Craftsman Manor - Page 1

KRn57c2.png
Follow me on the gallery! @Kamirose9046
Post edited by Kamirose on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Craftsman's Manor

This is my first real build - before I really only made very simple homes - square building, square rooms, etc. But I felt like making a house based on my aunt's place, and now I've gotta say, I'm hooked!

Here are a few images. I'll put a link to the full album in the bottom. This is available on the gallery, my username there is Kamirose9046! I also uploaded the boy's bedroom separately. The name is still "Country Manor," I plan to change that when I get home.

I imagine this house as belonging to a family of three. The husband is a woodworker who built the house and furniture by hand. The mother was in charge of designing the rooms and personalizing it - basically, she was the interior designer. They have a 10 year old son who enjoys school and wants to be a superstar athlete.

Lot Info
    2 bed, 2 bath
    §75,855

Pictures

KRn57c2.png

sfSc0my.png

8MQx6lo.png

aqAnU15.png

fkKTJW0.png

cdk7Y66.png

SL2wE6n.png

vgCTeIo.png

AduSWzj.png

Album available here: http://imgur.com/a/QaUqh
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Craftsman's Manor is very nice! :) It is special that you based it on your Aunt's home. It is nice reading the background details of who you imagine would live in the house. Very nice exterior of the home! The front porch and entryway is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting out on the seats on the porch, enjoying the outdoors air. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers, rocks and plants on the edges of the front porch. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice design of the kitchen! The island bar stool counter is great! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters and the wooden texture of them looks nice and suits well the background details of the home. The fruit bowl, mugs rack and the knife set on the counters are nice homely touches. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there watching tv or having a read from the bookcase in the corner nook area. The scenic picture of the wall and the sunny yellow flowers on the coffee table are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The orange colour of the wall looks nice. The master bedroom and child's room are very nice. The green and orange colours that you have used for the walls looks very nice. Great angled study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table and using the computer. The dinosaur picture on the wall is great for child sims to see when laying in bed. Very nice wall pattern that you have used for the bathroom. It looks great how you have done the sink counter area with the placement of the counters there! The double sinks in the bathroom looks great! The blossom plant is a nice touch in the corner.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    My next build is called Casa de Papel! It's a southwestern style home for the desert-dwelling sim. I'll post some key pictures here, and post the link to the full album at the end of the post. This lot is available on the gallery. My username there is Kamirose9046, but I tagged it under #Kamirose as well! This lot was designed with no CC!

I picture a four person family living here. The mother, a serious writer/business type, the father, an outgoing chef, the daughter, a sporty yet feminine girl, and the son, a moody artistic type.

HOCIxQd.png

Rk6Zha5.png

qTHhXmo.png

DwzJWJp.png

I4XWl4Q.png

1g4s8lK.png

2o9Plgx.png

5ThGHqt.png

BmPYcC4.png

Obs7Rrh.png

j2AoQXi.png

e4tvOd3.png

ipA3Q9u.png

ipA3Q9u.png

Full album here: http://imgur.com/a/hTQQK
    Post edited by Kamirose on
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Craftsman's Manor is very nice! :) It is special that you based it on your Aunt's home. It is nice reading the background details of who you imagine would live in the house. Very nice exterior of the home! The front porch and entryway is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting out on the seats on the porch, enjoying the outdoors air. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers, rocks and plants on the edges of the front porch. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice design of the kitchen! The island bar stool counter is great! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters and the wooden texture of them looks nice and suits well the background details of the home. The fruit bowl, mugs rack and the knife set on the counters are nice homely touches. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there watching tv or having a read from the bookcase in the corner nook area. The scenic picture of the wall and the sunny yellow flowers on the coffee table are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The orange colour of the wall looks nice. The master bedroom and child's room are very nice. The green and orange colours that you have used for the walls looks very nice. Great angled study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table and using the computer. The dinosaur picture on the wall is great for child sims to see when laying in bed. Very nice wall pattern that you have used for the bathroom. It looks great how you have done the sink counter area with the placement of the counters there! The double sinks in the bathroom looks great! The blossom plant is a nice touch in the corner.

Wow, thank you very much for the very detailed feedback! ^^
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your casa is beautiful! I love spanish style home! :)
  • Options
    The exterior of Casa de Papel is very nice! :) It is a very nice home! It looks very nice how you have done the upper arched windows, and the covered over front entrance area to the home looks very nice! The u shape design of the house looks great!Very nice living room! Nice colour and texture that you have used for the walls and the green colour of the curtains and seats looks nice with it. The yellow chair looks great. It looks great how you have angled the tv into the corner there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there watching tv and listening to music from the gramophone. The ship is a nice touch on the coffee table. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar near the staircase. Very nice reading nook area on the other side of the staircase.. It looks great how you have used the screen shade to separate off the dining and kitchen area. The kitchen and dining area is very nice! It looks great how you have alternated the colours of the dining seats around the dining table and used the different coloured bar stools. Your mix matching of the seats through the home looks great! Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters and the grey brickwork texture of the kitchen walls looks great! The cutlery on the wall, the hanging pots, the fruit bowl and knife set on the counters, and fruit pictures on the corner walls all look great! They are very nice kitchen touches! Very nice music nook area for sims to enjoy playing the grand piano or listening to it being played.Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It looks great how you have placed the shoes rack and sorts items on the floor of the daughter 's bedrooms and placed the awards on the wall. It looks nice how you have placed the windows on the bedhead wall there. Nice window study desk area for her to enjoy sitting using a computer at the desk whilst the sunlight comes in through the windows,The son will enjoy painting on the easel in his bedroom. Very nice outdoors patio area for sims to enjoy sitting outside on the seats there with the birdbath nearby, enjoying being out in the sunshine. Sims will have fun playing chess on the chess table on the balcony in the outdoors air, and have nice views. Great study desk nook area for sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk there, with the nice picture on the side wall for them to see whilst sitting at the table. Very nice master bedroom! Nice armchair sitting area in the bedroom for sims to enjoy having a read of a book from the bookcase or a chat. It looks nice how you have done the bedroom curtains. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar in their bedroom. It looks nice how you have used the triangular bath tub in the master bathroom. The robe hanging on the bathroom wall is a nice touch. The double sinks look great!
    It is a great home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you both! I really enjoyed making it :) I think I'm hooked on building, lol.
  • Options
    And yet another house for you guys today! This time it's a modern starter home. I tried to build a huge fancy expensive modern home, but discovered that I'm really bad at modern houses. So I scaled it back and decided to start small, and the best way to do that is of course to build a starter!

As usual, I came up with a backstory for the sim who lives here. I see her as a young woman who just graduated from university and is just starting out in life. She is bright and optimistic, and very stylish, but also poor and on a budget. She's a thrift shop queen, and managed to cobble together most of her furniture at the local second hand store, and tied it all together with a creative paint job.

This house is of course available on the gallery. My username there is Kamirose9046, but I also tagged it under #Kamirose. This house was built with no CC. I'll post the main images here, and the full album at the end, as usual.

Lot info:
    20x15
    1 bed, 1 bath
    §16,260

Screenshots:
    y6qLxHt.png

5u5YVem.png

NCzEnJJ.png

X6adXin.png

194oyse.png

Kubc9cp.png

pgbsCZP.png

pIHbBo4.png

The full album is available here: http://imgur.com/a/ufeKV
  • Options
    Your modern starter home is very nice! :) Your background story details of the sims who live there are always great to read . Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing is great! Nice colours that you have used for both the exterior and interior walls. It looks nice the type of and placement of the windows in the build. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine on the seats on the back porch area. Great layout of the interior. The pattern on the bed and the patterned floor mat look nice together. Sims will enjoy laying in bed having a read of a book from the bookshelf. Nice design of the kitchen. The curved counter end looks great and the pears picture on the wall looks nice. The coat stand is a nice homely touch near the front door. Nice dining area. The flowers on the table are nice for sims to see when eating there. Great tv watching nook area.
    It is a great starter home! :)
  • Options
    AmbsSimAmbsSim Posts: 118 Member
    Very cute builds! I like the color scheme you used on the walls in the modern starter with the peachy color and a stripe of green, and vice versa. All of your homes are very nicely decorated, too! :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I love the upper back balcony to your casa build.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Cute home! I love the colours you have used inside. :)
  • Options
    asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    Cute starter.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
  • Options
    HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 169 Member
    They're all really great, and that's one of the better decorated starter homes I've seen, well done!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be able to post anything new for a while, since I've been demoted back to a new member... :'( But hopefully I'll have a nice backlog by the time I can post images again!
  • Options
    skull_ookieskull_ookie Posts: 62 Member
    Lovely homes! Sorry to hear about the demoted member statues but I understand your pain. I liked all your homes, hopefully that will help with your status. Looking forward to seeing more of your work later on!

Riddles and Rabbit Holes: A Sim 4 Legacy Blog ~ riddlesandrabbitholes.wordpress.com
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Edit: Anyone know why my pictures aren't working here?

And since I got my member status, here's my newest build for you guys, with a bonus youtube video to go along with it!

This is of course available on the gallery, its name is Industrial Paradise (and as you can tell, I'm bad at lot names lol. It's got 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, all for 69,670 simoleons! My username on the gallery is Kamirose9046, but it is tagged under #Kamirose as well. There's no CC.

I recorded a Let's Build to go along with this lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8To9dE3b4xY

And now to the screenshots:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2mMM4BR.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pEH9Qsp.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wNYMv16.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RqS6SCm.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8DLIRI3.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oHlFKsj.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NoJz97h.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZAZFJQw.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1CMJA22.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5Dv7VBK.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2i2Uyhg.png[/IMG]

Full album available here: http://imgur.com/a/YjvVT
  • Options
    Industrial Paradise is very nice! :) Nice exterior design of it! The build item covers that come out from the front and side of the home look very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The coat stand near the front door is a nice homely touch. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen and eat in dining area! The wooden texture of the furnishings there looks very nice. Nice window sitting area for sims to enjoy eating their meal with the sunlight coming in through the window. The orange flowers on the table there are nice for sims to see whilst dining. Very nice living room area! It looks very nice how you have used an orange/ brown colour scheme for the furnishing in the living, dining and kitchen areas. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs, watching tv or reading a book from the bookcase. It looks great how you have placed two sizes of the fruit pictures on the wall there! Nice table nook area. The yellow flowers on the table are nice and sunny for the sims to enjoy seeing. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Great study desk table areas in each of the bedrooms, for the sims to enjoy sitting at the tables using the computer. The study table alcove in the master bedroom looks great! The shoes racks look very nice there. The coats shelf, rosette awards and posters on the walls of the girls room are nice touches. It looks great how you have placed the very cute animal pictures on the walls of the corner area in the child's bedroom! The animal wall pattern looks great too. The child sim will have fun doing artwork on the art table. Very nice back porch area for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine or have fun playing chess on the chess table in the outdoors air. It looks great how you have used the combination of brickwork texture on the walls and also red coloured walls in some of the interior rooms/ areas in the build. It looks very nice!
  • Options
    pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    I had problems with my pictures yesterday too. I do not know what is going on. Someone told me to go into edit and repost the pictures, and that did indeed work. However, I do not know if we had the same problem as my posts were just not showing up saying waiting on approval and I had never gotten that message before.

I love all of your houses. You are very talented. Building is such fun in Sims4
    Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    This is a beautiful home, love it. :)