Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FLASH MOB FAREWELL PARTY -- CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    I'm newish to the forums and have been wanting to be more involved so I'm interested in this. I looked at past flash mobs a bit and they seemed to be about gifting creations (like lots and sims) neither of which I have any particular talent at. If there are more ways to contribute than sharing creations I'd be up for joining in if you'd have me. :)
  • Options
    2Mahawk2Mahawk Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited September 2014
    Hi Nesa! Sorry I haven't been able to stop by until now.
    So, it's finally come to this. Well, I must say, it'll be strange not seeing a Flash Mob on GG anymore. I understand what you mean, though, and agree that participation has dwindled. It's sad but true, I guess.
    Well, I'm glad to have hosted at least once, and participated several times. These were fun, and if I didn't know who the honoree was already, I'd get excited once I found out. I'll definitely miss that. All of them were deserving, too. Still, there is always the surprise parties that have been popping up lately, and they have a similar concept, so I can always join those.
    Okay then, I'll join up, of course. Let's make this one party to remember! :D

PARTICIPANT ENTRY FORM:

USER NAME: 2Mahawk
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: November 2011
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: June 2012
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: Yes
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: Officially, I think it was when I became a host of FM. Though, I knew of you, having participated in FM several times before.
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: It meant recognizing someone who has been helpful all around, active and friendly on the forums.

Please bank any points I get for now, if possible. Thank you all for hosting! :)

Edit: Correcting dates
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited September 2014
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    I'm newish to the forums and have been wanting to be more involved so I'm interested in this. I looked at past flash mobs a bit and they seemed to be about gifting creations (like lots and sims) neither of which I have any particular talent at. If there are more ways to contribute than sharing creations I'd be up for joining in if you'd have me. :)

You don't have to do anything except join in the games and have fun. This is going to run until December and everyone who joins in is an honoree.

Just fill out the entry form on page 1 to claim your first set of points.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    2Mahawk wrote: »
    Hi Nesa! Sorry I haven't been able to stop by until now.
    So, it's finally come to this. Well, I must say, it'll be strange not seeing a Flash Mob on GG anymore. I understand what you mean, though, and agree that participation has dwindled. It's sad but true, I guess.
    Well, I'm glad to have hosted at least once, and participated several times. These were fun, and if I didn't know who the honoree was already, I'd get excited once I found out. I'll definitely miss that. All of them were deserving, too. Still, there is always the surprise parties that have been popping up lately, and they have a similar concept, so I can always join those.
    Okay then, I'll join up, of course. Let's make this one party to remember! :D

PARTICIPANT ENTRY FORM:

USER NAME: 2Mahawk
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: November 2012 (I think)
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM:
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: Officially, I think it was when I became a host of FM. Though, I knew of you, having participated in FM several times before.
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: It meant recognizing someone who has been helpful all around, active and friendly on the forums.

Please bank any points I get for now, if possible. Thank you all for hosting! :)

Awww. I'm going to miss it too. I guess I'll have a little extra time on my hands now.

I'm glad you joined. You have 50 simpoints banked.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    Glad to see the party has started! I take it hosts can join in the games too? If not let me know and I'll edit ;)

USER NAME: YellowJane
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: January 2012, actually - but according to THIS forum I joined May, the cheeky *7%^%R^%" :disappointed:
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: Probably about May 2012 which is why the site thinks i joined round then :P *moment of realization*
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: Ohhh yeah ;D
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: I can't remember exactly but it was in a competition thread and as usual you came along and sponsored ;) However I then didn't have such a good experience, when you and Harry had a bit of a row, but then I realised later on what a nice person you actually were and how I'd seen it all from a skewed angle, and now you and Harry are good friends with each other as well as with me so all is good ;D I am just being honest I hope I don't dig up stuff that'd rather be permanently forgotten, lol. Things are good now so I didn't think it would matter as you and harry probs laugh about it together now ;) I met Harry there too sooooo in hindsight I guess it was all a good experience and a learning process for us all *bows* Eek I am a bit worried about posting this... BUT I WAS ASKED!! Lol. I hope no one minds since it was a LONG TIME ago ;D
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: THE WORLD!!!!!!!! I loved loved loved the Flash Mob, and it did so much for me - I became more generous through it, I met a good number of people, and I gained some experience of being in a position of responsibility, because I hosted TWICE! Being honoured made me feel really amazing so obviously it goes without saying that I have to give a massive thank you for that :') It has been my favourite thing on the forums without question. Enjoyed every minute of it!

Thanks Nesa! Happy Partying Guys! ~YJ~
  • Options
    YellowJane wrote: »
    Glad to see the party has started! I take it hosts can join in the games too? If not let me know and I'll edit ;)

USER NAME: YellowJane
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: January 2012, actually - but according to THIS forum I joined May, the cheeky *7%^%R^%" :disappointed:
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: Probably about May 2012 which is why the site thinks i joined round then :P *moment of realization*
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: Ohhh yeah ;D
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: I can't remember exactly but it was in a competition thread and as usual you came along and sponsored ;) However I then didn't have such a good experience, when you and Harry had a bit of a row, but then I realised later on what a nice person you actually were and how I'd seen it all from a skewed angle, and now you and Harry are good friends with each other as well as with me so all is good ;D I am just being honest I hope I don't dig up stuff that'd rather be permanently forgotten, lol. Things are good now so I didn't think it would matter as you and harry probs laugh about it together now ;) I met Harry there too sooooo in hindsight I guess it was all a good experience and a learning process for us all *bows* Eek I am a bit worried about posting this... BUT I WAS ASKED!! Lol. I hope no one minds since it was a LONG TIME ago ;D
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: THE WORLD!!!!!!!! I loved loved loved the Flash Mob, and it did so much for me - I became more generous through it, I met a good number of people, and I gained some experience of being in a position of responsibility, because I hosted TWICE! Being honoured made me feel really amazing so obviously it goes without saying that I have to give a massive thank you for that :') It has been my favourite thing on the forums without question. Enjoyed every minute of it!

Thanks Nesa! Happy Partying Guys! ~YJ~

Yes, hosts can join the games unless they are the ones running it. You have 50 simpoints. Do you want to bank them?

As for how we met, I did ask. That's why I posted "good, bad or indifferent". LOL That "row" actually turned out to be something good. I got to meet others whom I never have spoken to otherwise.

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    PARTICIPANT ENTRY FORM:

USER NAME: Aaronsims
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: June 9, 2009
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: July 31, 2014 (loooong time lurker)
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: nope
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: on this thread I guess. Since you seem like a nice person who likes to organize things for others I'd definitely say good.
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: prior to this a flash mob was just a fancy way for people to get their wedding proposals to go viral. ;) I'm excited to see what it's all about.
  • Options
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    PARTICIPANT ENTRY FORM:

USER NAME: Aaronsims
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: June 9, 2009
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: July 31, 2014 (loooong time lurker)
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: nope
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: on this thread I guess. Since you seem like a nice person who likes to organize things for others I'd definitely say good.
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: prior to this a flash mob was just a fancy way for people to get their wedding proposals to go viral. ;) I'm excited to see what it's all about.

Welcome. You'll find that I shorten names alot. I'll answer the unasked question.... Yes Ernesa T is my name but you can call me Nesa. LOL. I wasn't very imaginative with creating user names back in the TS2 days and didn't want to lose track of my friends when we went to TS

You have 50 simpoints. Would you like to bank or use them?
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    ErnesaT wrote: »

Welcome. You'll find that I shorten names alot. I'll answer the unasked question.... Yes Ernesa T is my name but you can call me Nesa. LOL. I wasn't very imaginative with creating user names back in the TS2 days and didn't want to lose track of my friends when we went to TS

You have 50 simpoints. Would you like to bank or use them?

Hi Nesa! :) You can definitely just call me Aaron if I'm the only one around. I clearly am not that imaginative when it comes to choosing user names either. In fact I've been sticking to lurking on a different site that I read everyday purely because I can't think of a name I want to use. Ha ha.

As for the SP, I guess bank if that's ok?
  • Options
    Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
    PARTICIPANT ENTRY FORM:

USER NAME: Ivanna420
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: March 2010
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: April 2010, I think?
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: Many, many of them and hosted twice
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: Nesa, that was so long ago, I honestly don't remember. Of course, my memory really stinks, too! My guess would be judging a contest together, but I honestly can't say. Please don't be offended, but my memory really is bad.
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: I love Flash Mob! It was a wonderful place to honor some very worthy people, and to meet and make friends with a lot of wonderful people. I always sent people to check it out if they were new to the forums or if they just had never participated before. I wasn't until after I had left the forums due to lack of internet in, I think it, was early 2011, and then came back in mid 2012, that I participated in my first mob, and I have missed a few since, but even if I don't post it I usually hit the honoree with a few items from the store. I'm still a big lurker...lol I hate to see it go, it makes me so sad, but I understand why it must end.

140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited September 2014
    USER NAME: Cassee
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: September 2009
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: Summer 2010?
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: Duh!! Of course!!
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: GOOD!!! Meet Ms Nesa when we were both attempting to help another simmer have a better, more organized contest. Simmer needed help on getting people to join. Was a wonderful experience
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU? My happy place!! My friend's house!! My playroom!! A place to go when you need a pick-me-up. A gentle hug. A warm smile. A gooey chocolate brownie. A funny comment. My daily giggle.

(Nesa, I only posted the above so you wouldn't yell at me.)
    Hidy Ho!! SImmers!! WOW loads of new faces!! This party is going to ROCK!! Yes, I said ROCK!! Ms Nesa is a true friend and she will never steer you wrong.

If anyone ever needs me and I haven't answered in 12 hours, PLEASE just email me. I promise I am not ignoring you, I am just VERY busy with some new school programs. I still love ya!!

Ms Nesa, I got my party hat on and it is fabtastic!!

toodles,
    Cassee
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Ivanna420 wrote: »
    PARTICIPANT ENTRY FORM:

USER NAME: Ivanna420
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: March 2010
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: April 2010, I think?
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: Many, many of them and hosted twice
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: Nesa, that was so long ago, I honestly don't remember. Of course, my memory really stinks, too! My guess would be judging a contest together, but I honestly can't say. Please don't be offended, but my memory really is bad.
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: I love Flash Mob! It was a wonderful place to honor some very worthy people, and to meet and make friends with a lot of wonderful people. I always sent people to check it out if they were new to the forums or if they just had never participated before. I wasn't until after I had left the forums due to lack of internet in, I think it, was early 2011, and then came back in mid 2012, that I participated in my first mob, and I have missed a few since, but even if I don't post it I usually hit the honoree with a few items from the store. I'm still a big lurker...lol I hate to see it go, it makes me so sad, but I understand why it must end.

You think I remember when we met? LOL. I need others to remind me. LOL.

You have 50 points. You want to bank them?
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Welcome KleineMuff. You have 50 simpoints. Do you want to be gifted or bank them?

I'd like to bank them for now, please :)
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    Cassee wrote: »
    USER NAME: Cassee
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: September 2009
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: Summer 2010?
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: Duh!! Of course!!
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: GOOD!!! Meet Ms Nesa when we were both attempting to help another simmer have a better, more organized contest. Simmer needed help on getting people to join. Was a wonderful experience
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU? My happy place!! My friend's house!! My playroom!! A place to go when you need a pick-me-up. A gentle hug. A warm smile. A gooey chocolate brownie. A funny comment. My daily giggle.

(Nesa, I only posted the above so you wouldn't yell at me.)
    Hidy Ho!! SImmers!! WOW loads of new faces!! This party is going to ROCK!! Yes, I said ROCK!! Ms Nesa is a true friend and she will never steer you wrong.

If anyone ever needs me and I haven't answered in 12 hours, PLEASE just email me. I promise I am not ignoring you, I am just VERY busy with some new school programs. I still love ya!!

Ms Nesa, I got my party hat on and it is fabtastic!!

toodles,
    Cassee

The only shouts here will be ones of joy and fun. :-D

Good luck with school.

Oh, yeah! 50 points. You can bank and hit someone else with the gifts later. (That's so YOU don't yell at me. LOL)
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    Haha YJ xD
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    USER NAME: rosemow
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: I am not sure. I think November 2011
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: November 2011
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: I haven't signed up but have posted messages after the name of the honouree has been revealed.
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: I think it was in a a contest that you hosted.
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: it is a special time when people can enjoy honouring a person, creating gifts, gifting gifts,and encouraging the community of simmers.
  • Options
    sneakysnoosneakysnoo Posts: 468 Member
    I'm new to this neck of the woods (I'm usually knocking around in stories and legacies) but this sounds like it has been an absolute institution and a hoot, I'd be honoured to participate in seeing it out in style!

USER NAME: sneakysnoo (though I go by Rose, sneaky or even Oi you!)
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: November 2009
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: June 2010 (though I wasn't regular until this year).
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: Sadly I am late to the party.
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: Good (so far!) I decided to enter because of this -

*SINGING LOUDLY*

SHAKE YOUR GROOVE THANG
    SHAKE YOUR GROOVE THANG
    YEAH! YEAH!
    SHOW 'EM HOW TO DO IT NOW!!
    so I'm thinking this is an awesome place run by a fun person! Also to have so many people so excited talls me you're beloved and I'm therefore inclined to think you're a good sort.
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU? I can't wait to find out!
    28t8n8.jpg
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    USER NAME: rosemow
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: I am not sure. I think November 2011
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: November 2011
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: I haven't signed up but have posted messages after the name of the honouree has been revealed.
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: I think it was in a a contest that you hosted.
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: it is a special time when people can enjoy honouring a person, creating gifts, gifting gifts,and encouraging the community of simmers.

Rose, I'm so glad you could join us. You now have 50 points. Do you want to bank or spend them?
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    sneakysnoo wrote: »
    I'm new to this neck of the woods (I'm usually knocking around in stories and legacies) but this sounds like it has been an absolute institution and a hoot, I'd be honoured to participate in seeing it out in style!

USER NAME: sneakysnoo (though I go by Rose, sneaky or even Oi you!)
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: November 2009
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: June 2010 (though I wasn't regular until this year).
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: Sadly I am late to the party.
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: Good (so far!) I decided to enter because of this -

*SINGING LOUDLY*

SHAKE YOUR GROOVE THANG
    SHAKE YOUR GROOVE THANG
    YEAH! YEAH!
    SHOW 'EM HOW TO DO IT NOW!!
    so I'm thinking this is an awesome place run by a fun person! Also to have so many people so excited talls me you're beloved and I'm therefore inclined to think you're a good sort.
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU? I can't wait to find out!

Another Rose. Four more and I'll think someone loves me. :D Welcome to my insane asylum. I'm the gate keeper for this shindig. I hope you enjoy your stay.

You have 50 simpoints. Do you want to bank or spend them?
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    PARTICIPANT ENTRY FORM:

USER NAME: emilzydiva
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: december 2011 I think, if I remember correctly
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: no feckin idea
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: yuss
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: you already know, meeting you, ernesa. Was a terrible experience for me. (Lol jk, it was probably fabulous and fun, I just cant remember exactly when and where xD)
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: *goes into a dramatic speech* Time for loooove, time for fuuuuun, time for everyone to come together... as oooonneeee. And one, very very very special person In our forums, we gift them and love them and tell them how utterly fabulous they are and appreciate everythin they did for us and the whooole commununity. and we thank them and celebrate and..... flash mob. *and scene*
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Hey Nessa! While I'm sorry to see Flash Mob ending I do understand and first thing I want to do is Thank You so much for everything you have done for so many members of this community! You have made so many feel special and honored and not just the ones who were mobbed but many others as well. So Nessa Big Warm Hugs to you! You are very special and I'm happy to call you friend! :D
    I'm participating to participate and party with you but please do not award me any points. Use them towards other people and things they may want/need as you see fit.

USER NAME: tanubanue

DATE JOINED THE FORUM: June 2, 2009

DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: It took me a long time to actually post as I am a bit shy at getting started (I know hard to believe huh?) but I think aside from a few posts here and there I started posting regularly after joining a Christmas Exchange that Nik was running at the time. I'm not sure if it was 09 or 2010

HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: I have participated in every one I could after I initially heard about and started posting in the thread so quite a few of them.

HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: I was Blessed to meet you right around the same time I joined the exchange I believe but I'm not sure exactly how. It wasn't a good, bad, or indifferent meeting. It was amazing because I met you!

WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: I am Blessed to be able to get what I would like from the store but so many are not. To me the Mob meant a way for people to be paid forward for their wonderful participation on the forum. It was a way for the community to thank them with kind words, homemade items, or things that they wished for from the store. I always believe in giving back and this was the perfect way. It was also a way for the community to gather each month and play games, talk, joke, and just relax and socialize. The Flash Mob is much more than honoring one person. It was a mini community on it's own. One we wouldn't have had without people like you to keep it going. I will miss it.
  • Options
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    PARTICIPANT ENTRY FORM:

USER NAME: emilzydiva
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: december 2011 I think, if I remember correctly
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: no feckin idea
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: yuss
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: you already know, meeting you, ernesa. Was a terrible experience for me. (Lol jk, it was probably fabulous and fun, I just cant remember exactly when and where xD)
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: *goes into a dramatic speech* Time for loooove, time for fuuuuun, time for everyone to come together... as oooonneeee. And one, very very very special person In our forums, we gift them and love them and tell them how utterly fabulous they are and appreciate everythin they did for us and the whooole commununity. and we thank them and celebrate and..... flash mob. *and scene*

:D Are you spending or banking your points?
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    tanubanue wrote: »
    Hey Nessa! While I'm sorry to see Flash Mob ending I do understand and first thing I want to do is Thank You so much for everything you have done for so many members of this community! You have made so many feel special and honored and not just the ones who were mobbed but many others as well. So Nessa Big Warm Hugs to you! You are very special and I'm happy to call you friend! :D
    I'm participating to participate and party with you but please do not award me any points. Use them towards other people and things they may want/need as you see fit.

USER NAME: tanubanue

DATE JOINED THE FORUM: June 2, 2009

DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: It took me a long time to actually post as I am a bit shy at getting started (I know hard to believe huh?) but I think aside from a few posts here and there I started posting regularly after joining a Christmas Exchange that Nik was running at the time. I'm not sure if it was 09 or 2010

HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: I have participated in every one I could after I initially heard about and started posting in the thread so quite a few of them.

HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: I was Blessed to meet you right around the same time I joined the exchange I believe but I'm not sure exactly how. It wasn't a good, bad, or indifferent meeting. It was amazing because I met you!

WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: I am Blessed to be able to get what I would like from the store but so many are not. To me the Mob meant a way for people to be paid forward for their wonderful participation on the forum. It was a way for the community to thank them with kind words, homemade items, or things that they wished for from the store. I always believe in giving back and this was the perfect way. It was also a way for the community to gather each month and play games, talk, joke, and just relax and socialize. The Flash Mob is much more than honoring one person. It was a mini community on it's own. One we wouldn't have had without people like you to keep it going. I will miss it.

Thank you. You quietly slay me. It's really been my honor to be chosen to keep Flash Mob alive for the past year and a half. I've met so many wonderful people.

I will bank your points for the finale.

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    Hello :) You do not need to give me points. Please give them to someone else who would like to use them for items they would like.
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited September 2014
    USER NAME: cmbaker16
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: Nov. 9th 2009
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: I'm going to guess sometime in 2009 after making my account ;)
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: In the flash mob and I believe a few contest where you either judged or sponsered
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: Smile effect cause it always made me smile to gift someone something which made them smile :)

edit: forgot to say...bank the points if I get any :)