Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Cassee's Corner ♥ 3 NEW Builds!! Page 74

Comments

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Excellent interview, Cassee! :blush: I just KNEW you'd find a way to mention "curtains" in there! :p:D
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Hey Cassee, just wanted to pop in for a quick hello. Loved your interview with the Gazette! :smile: Congrats on your Home Sweet Home build reaching over 75,000 downloads, that's awesome! Also, Out Within is genius. I love the living area and that custom fireplace!! Can't wait to see your next build, from what I've read it might turn things...upside down? :p
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Excellent interview, Cassee! :blush: I just KNEW you'd find a way to mention "curtains" in there! :p:D

hehe....you knew I had to!! Thanks♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Hey Cassee, just wanted to pop in for a quick hello. Loved your interview with the Gazette! :smile: Congrats on your Home Sweet Home build reaching over 75,000 downloads, that's awesome! Also, Out Within is genius. I love the living area and that custom fireplace!! Can't wait to see your next build, from what I've read it might turn things...upside down? :p

Thank you, Chris2fer. I LOVED your interview. You are a busy little bee!! Good Luck!
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    A WIP with the new stuff pack...... I have one more room and the outside to do.

09-29-15_6-50-01nbspPM_zpsqzym0yaq.png

Toodles!!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    Your new spooky stuff themed WIP looks so very spooky! :) The exterior of the home looks great! Very nice exterior design of the home! The large dormers on the roofing look great! The spider webs, large spiders, pumpkins, tombstones and ghosts look great how you have placed them on the exterior! Very nice covered over front porch! The spandrels look nice how you have used them there. It look great that you have created a sitting nook on the front porch using the new chair and table. The pumpkin heads look great on the front steps! The windows look great how you have placed them in the build.
    Enjoying finishing your build! :)
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Hi Cassee, loved your interview! It's really nice getting to know a little more about each other a little bit better!
    Also, love the new work in progress!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Cassee wrote: »
    Awww! <3 Still, something smells here. And it aint me! :D
    Your new WIP looks interesting :)
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    I can't wait to see all the pics of your WIP. It looks awesome!
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your new spooky stuff themed WIP looks so very spooky! :) The exterior of the home looks great! Very nice exterior design of the home! The large dormers on the roofing look great! The spider webs, large spiders, pumpkins, tombstones and ghosts look great how you have placed them on the exterior! Very nice covered over front porch! The spandrels look nice how you have used them there. It look great that you have created a sitting nook on the front porch using the new chair and table. The pumpkin heads look great on the front steps! The windows look great how you have placed them in the build.
    Enjoying finishing your build! :)

Thank you, Ms Rose
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    Hi Cassee, loved your interview! It's really nice getting to know a little more about each other a little bit better!
    Also, love the new work in progress!!

Thanks, Ms Tiki!!♥♥
  • Options
    Manssom wrote: »
    Awww! <3 Still, something smells here. And it aint me! :D
    Your new WIP looks interesting :)

hehehehe

Brennachan wrote: »
    I can't wait to see all the pics of your WIP. It looks awesome!

Thank you, Brennachan! Look below:
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Got the front done.....will finish this weekend and upload. Thanks for stopping by.
    09-30-15_4-07-30nbspPM_zpslixiycnb.png
    Pumpkin on corner of porch is no longer there....didn't like it! hehe
  • Options
    The front of the home looks very spooky! :) The ghosts, pumpkins, spiders, tombstone lights and spider webs look great! The pond water features on the left and right hand sides of the build look great! The type of plants and rocks that you have placed around the water suit well the type of home. The pumpkins look great on the front steps for sims to walk between to enter the home. The spooky pack items look great how you have used them in the build!
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Really like it Cassee!! Can't wait to see the inside!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    The front of the home looks very spooky! :) The ghosts, pumpkins, spiders, tombstone lights and spider webs look great! The pond water features on the left and right hand sides of the build look great! The type of plants and rocks that you have placed around the water suit well the type of home. The pumpkins look great on the front steps for sims to walk between to enter the home. The spooky pack items look great how you have used them in the build!

Thank you, Ms Rose for the lovely comments.♥♥
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    Really like it Cassee!! Can't wait to see the inside!

Thanks, Ms Tiki. Hopefully, I can get it finished this weekend. (fingers crossed)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    YAY! It looks awesome Cassee! <3 Love the spooky feel! Can't wait to see more! I am working on my Halloween build too. :D
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    It looks absolutely adorable! :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    YAY! It looks awesome Cassee! <3 Love the spooky feel! Can't wait to see more! I am working on my Halloween build too. :D

Thanks, Ms Yanti!
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    It looks absolutely adorable! :)

Thank you, Ms Bry!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Got it finished but it is nearly 1am, so only one pic for now.....if ya can't wait....click here for more pics.

Gallery link

Top shot of moat. Left a little break in edging for Sims to swim....yes!! They will swim. Playtested on 3 different lots, nothing moved. Yeah, for basement spaces......♥♥Ms Bry♥♥
    10-04-15_12-16-35nbspAM_zpsydtczire.png

Toodles and Good Night

okay, I have a few minutes to add some pics

10-04-15_12-16-50nbspAM_zpsk8wp4ptu.png

10-04-15_12-17-12nbspAM_zpst0ziakxk.png

10-04-15_12-17-17nbspAM_zpsurxf49ps.png

10-04-15_12-17-55nbspAM_zpsr7vmd0oa.png

10-04-15_12-19-13nbspAM_zps9nbilisg.png

10-04-15_12-19-39nbspAM_zpsrfknyttf.png

10-04-15_12-20-24nbspAM_zpsanxe8nhg.png

10-04-15_12-16-11nbspAM_zpsplz6tots.png
    Post edited by Cassee on
  • Options
    Hallowen House is a very spookily nice home! :) The exterior of the home looks very great! I have posted about the front exterior of the home when it was a WIP so I won't post about it again. It looks very great! The bridge entrance over the moat is very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming in the water. The water looks very nice going around the edges of the home. The plants that are placed on the edges of the water and through the outdoors look great how you have placed them in the outdoors and suit the theme of the home. The pumpkins look great in the areas of the outdoors! They looks very great on the front steps for sims to see when entering the home! Very spooky themed furnishing of the interior of the home! The black walls look great. The living room fireplace sitting area is very nice! It looks great how you have placed the hand wall lights on the fireplace wall! The pumpkins looks great on the fireplace ledge either sides of the clock! Very nice curtained windows armchairs alcove. Sims will like sitting chatting there. Nice study area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. Very nice dining table nook! It looks great how you have mooed the cauldron into the middle of the dining table! The pumpkin themed rug looks great under the table. The carved pumpkins, spider web and spooky wall picture look great there! The orange colour of the curtains and the black colour of the walls look great together! The grandfather clock is a nice home touch in the corner of the room. Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall tiling looks nice. The green spider webs look great in the room! The big spiders would be scary for sims to see whilst they are cooking meals! The knives on the wall, hanging pots and the cereal box and utensils are great kitchen touches there. Very nice plants sunroom! It is great that there is a collection of potions on the shelves. Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchair in the midst of the plants, enjoying sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The ghosts wall pattern, spooky wall lights, the ghost floor rug and the skeletons beside each of the beds in the kids bedroom look great! The red, purple and black colour scheme of the other kids bedroom looks great! The hand wall lights and the bat floor rug in the room looks great! Nice study desk nook in the room. The purple wall pattern and the way you have combined the pictures together on the study desk wall looks great there. Very nice green and black colour scheme of the master bedroom! It looks very nice how you have placed the spooky curtains in the room! The hand wall lights look great how you have placed them on the bedhead wall. Very nice corner fireplace sitting nook. The pumpkins and clock are nice touches on the fireplace ledge. The clothing and shoes racks are nice home touches in the room. The spooky pictures look great on the wall! Very nice windows bath tub alcove in the master bathroom! The green curtains look nice how you have placed them on the windows there. The orange and brown attic is very nice! The street art and person outline on the floor looks great! It is great that you have placed a skeleton there looking out of the window! Sims will enjoy doing painting on the easel there. The spiderweb and spider looks great on the corner wall.
    It is a great home for Halloween :)
  • Options
    @rosemow You are such a sweetheart.♥♥ Thank you so much for looking at every little detail. You make me smile. BIG HUG!!
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Your spooky build is stunning Cassee, I love it!! <3
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Oooh! Your spooky build is Deliciously Spooky, Cassee! :yum: Fantastic work on the architecture and landscaping for this cool home. I love the pumpkins on the front stairs, especially the one barfing. :p AND.... I didn't know they came in different Colors!! How cool! You must be ecstatic with our new curtains! Wait...they do seem to be a little frayed...but at least we Finally got some new ones. :D Love seeing all your clever moo everywhere, as always. :blush: Now I'd better hurry up and finish My spooky house. :confused:
  • Options
    vethesims wrote: »
    Your spooky build is stunning Cassee, I love it!! <3

Thank you, sweetie!
    Oooh! Your spooky build is Deliciously Spooky, Cassee! :yum: Fantastic work on the architecture and landscaping for this cool home. I love the pumpkins on the front stairs, especially the one barfing. :p AND.... I didn't know they came in different Colors!! How cool! You must be ecstatic with our new curtains! Wait...they do seem to be a little frayed...but at least we Finally got some new ones. :D Love seeing all your clever moo everywhere, as always. :blush: Now I'd better hurry up and finish My spooky house. :confused:

Thanks, Ms Cath.... I didn't know about pumpkins either until I had my Sim carve one...then I went to debug and sure enough...different colors. ONE curtain!! ONE curtain!! I'm a little disappointed.... but I'll take it!♥♥♥
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2015
    Oh yes! This is deliciously spooky! <3 I smiled when I saw the pics! Love the way you have decorated with the spiders, the cobwebs and the pumpkins! The skeletons and the tatterred curtains gives it a wonderful spooky vibe which I love! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3