Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Digital Dollhouse Designs *NEW(10/6)-Olsen's Colonial-pg.3*

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Tiny Victorian Starter is very nice! :) Very nice Victorian style exterior of it! The windows on the front exterior of the roof look very nice, and it looks very nice how you have used the columns in the front porch. The front porch is very nice ! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat there, watching sims pass by their home. Very nice texture of the exterior. Great layout of the interior of the home. The floral pattern on the kitchen and dining walls looks pretty and nice. Nice bar stool counter dining area. Very nice sunny light filled bedroom with sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa there, enjoying the sunshine coming through the windows.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    So cute..and so tiny which makes it even cuter! Squee!! :)
  • Options
    FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    Love the crate!! It's so unique!
  • Options
    asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    @thuakheaw: Thanks so much!
    @rosemow: You always have such kind, insightful words to say about everyone's builds, I really appreciate it.
    @ruthless_kk: Thanks, I spent a long time agonizing over how to get all the furniture in such a tiny space, I'm pleased with how it turned out though.
    @FearTheMeggles: Thanks. I know its a really basic design, but it's still one of my favorites so far.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Great home and the exterior is my fave!
  • Options
    22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Love the starters! The Micro Modern is adorable and the Crate is so unique!
  • Options
    @Veriona and @22calprincess: Thanks :D
  • Options
    iamdalisseiamdalisse Posts: 17 New Member
    Love all your homes!
  • Options
    @iamdalisse thanks
  • Options
    skull_ookieskull_ookie Posts: 62 Member
    That Tiny Victorian Starter is to die for!!! It's adorable and for such a small home you did a great job packing in the detail. I love the outside and the bedroom full of windows. Great work!

Riddles and Rabbit Holes: A Sim 4 Legacy Blog ~ riddlesandrabbitholes.wordpress.com
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your starter homes are delightful! I especially like the affordable starter and the mediterrenean starter! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @yanti68 I'm glad you like them, thanks.
    @skull_ookie I really like it a lot too, my favorite so far, thanks.
    Post edited by asphyxiateddoll on
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    My favorite style, Victorian! How :) adorable!

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    @kimjo313 Thank you :smile:
  • Options
    Garden District Townhouse

Lot Info:

Size: 30 x 20
    BR: 1
    BA: 2
    Value: $144,994

DGiCQsZ.jpg
    Rr7BaD5.jpg
    fVQeR6o.jpg
    ZR8V6Nm.jpg
    j9TGJfk.jpg
    qZwilto.jpg
    CyVCeoJ.jpg
    YuRIG1f.jpg
    nNJvwTQ.jpg
    5KbNa0h.jpg
    OSP6Elq.jpg
    tRW2FIu.jpg
    yMDkCrb.jpg
    5XqWoBa.jpg
    qOSt3GW.jpg
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    the town house is gorgeous....however just because of the picture i started laughing at the (i asume its the master) bathroom picture because when i saw it all i thought was...."Holy cow now THAT is a bath to lay down in"
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Garden District Townhouse is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The roofing, front porch and upper balcony look very nice! It looks so very nice how you have done the garden area around the sides of the home! The grass and texture on the ground, the lavender and the white flowers on the sides of the area, and the other flowers that you have placed together in the nook area all look very pretty! It is nice that you have placed white seat benches there for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors and seeing the nice floral scenery. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice foyer entrance there. The clothes shelf and shoes rack there are nice homely touches and the wall pattern is nice. Very nice furnishing of the living room! The green colour scheme of the room looks so very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the sofa and armchairs in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting there relaxing watching tv, listening to music from the stereo, or reading a book from the bookcase. It looks very nice how you have placed the yellow sunflowers either side of the clock on the table near the tv. The flowers look sunny and are nice for sims to see when sitting there, and the clock is homely. The green lamps either side of the sofa look nice there. The patterned floor rug there looks nice. Very nice dining room. The picture on the wall is nice for sims to enjoy looking at whilst dining there. The yellow of the walls looks nice with the colour of the dining seats. Great design of the kitchen! The brown wooden texture of the kitchen cabinets looks very nice with the colour and pattern of the walls. The master bedroom is very nice! Nice type of bed that you have used there, and the brown colours in the room create a nice look. It looks nice how you have placed the curtained windows either side of the bed, for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in when waking in the mornings. Very nice pattern that you have used for the bathroom walls. The flowers are nice for sims to see when in the bathroom. The study and music room is very nice! Sims will like either sitting at the desk reading a book or using a computer, or enjoy playing the musical instrument. The musical themed picture on the wall looks nice and suits the type of room.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @peoinee: I know at that angle the bathtub looks super long xD
    @rosemow: thanks again
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh WOW! <3 I love the garden district townhouse very much! That balcony and porch area looks gorgeous! Love the cornices too! Will put it my favourites when I visit the gallery. :D
  • Options
    david0736david0736 Posts: 59 Member
    I love the teal and purple in the first house look fab together! :D
  • Options
    skull_ookieskull_ookie Posts: 62 Member
    Holy smokes! What beautiful architecture! That black and blue color combo on the outside of the home really makes the building pop! The garden is also quite lovely. Well done!

Riddles and Rabbit Holes: A Sim 4 Legacy Blog ~ riddlesandrabbitholes.wordpress.com
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Wow look at all of those charming starter homes! :D

I also love the library, and the Townhouse is bursting with character! Wonderful builds! :)
  • Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    This is a beautiful home, love it. :)
  • Options
    SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited September 2014
    LOL I've just had to open a second window so I can make sure I say everything I want to!

Love that library! It hadn't even occurred to me that curved fences would work inside as well as out! Really like the fuchsia and aqua colour scheme.

The little micro is so cute. I didn't think I liked the internal colour scheme at first but it's grown on me and I think it's great now - I think the kitchen swayed me :)

Maybe it's me being British but timeless starter feels like a converted railways station to me - love how original that makes it :) And affordable starter wouldn't look that out of place on the south coast (with a few small changes). Brilliant idea for the conservatory/sunroom on the side.

Really like the feel of that first external picture of desert starter (and on that note how you tie in all your interiors with their architecture so cool to see so many different styles by one person!)

Garden District Townhouse - WOW just WOW!
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    Welp, looks like I'm gonna go download all your houses
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes