Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*New* The Sweet Spot Bakery :)

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Nice design! I like the architecture and the kitchen looks gorgeous! :D
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    edited November 2014
    Hillcrest Manor
    rsquzr.png
    qpggm9.png
    wwj90g.png
    e6f5ee.png
    9bad8y.png
    2lxgkk6.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Blackberry
    1ysgao.png
    4pt89t.png
    15hgxux.png
    15q5i81.png
    jkkhue.png
    2l8hf2h.png
    30l1543.png
    nef68o.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Alma Acres

2d7u8zm.png
    1zqt45w.png
    51tvn.png
    v74bjt.png
    308xz75.png
    10wsb9f.png
    aorv6b.png
    2d0syg.png
    s3oumc.png
    fdf6n5.png
    2jaasr8.png
    2cdil8k.png
    2qu3m1l.png
    acerh2.png
    2u6fn6o.png
    2l9rrzs.png
    1199t8z.png
    wjdv5t.png
    2laq0d3.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,735 Member
    edited November 2014
    Your latest homes that you have posted are very nice! :) I have already posted about Hillcrest Manor and Blackberry on your other thread so I won't write about them again. Alma Acres is a very nice home! It looks so very nice how you have done the raiised level curved front garden area! It looks very nice how you have placed steps up to the gardening area, and have placed the fish water fountains either side of it. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and flowers on the upper level, and the bird bath is a nice. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the pots there! The exterior design of the home looks very nice, and nice colour that you have used for the exterior.Very nice swimming pool deck. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, or sitting poolside at the umbrella covered table, enjoying the sunshine. Nice upper landing sitting nook for sims to enjoy sitting having a read of a book in the armchair. The purple colour of the chair looks nice with the green of the walls. It looks nice how you have placed the floor rugs eithrr side of the stairs. Very nice double bedrooms. The colours that you have used for the walls and furnishings look nice. It looks nice how you have done the flooring. The flowers on the tables either side of the bed in the yellow coloured wall bedroom are nice for sims to see when waking up in the mormings. Great study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting using a computer there, and the butterflies on the wall are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. The clothes, shoes and dressing closet nook areas look great! Sims will enjoy watching tv when laying in bed. Very nice indoor pool room! The dining room is very nice. The picture on the wall is nice for sims to see whilst dining there, and the blue and grey colour scheme of the room gives a nice calm atmosphere whilst sims are dining there. The teaset is a nice touch on the side wall table. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets there! The island curved counter is great! Great bar stool counter. Sims will enjoy eating their meals at the dining area off from the kitchen. The purple colour of the seating gives a nice look to the area. Very nice office and study nook area! It looks great how you have two study desk areas there for two sims to enjoy using the computers at the same time. The clothes wall shelf and shoes rack beside the front door look homely. Very nice sitting and living rooms! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas and arnchairs in these rooms for sims to enjoy sitting resting and having a chat together. Sims will enjoy watching the tv in the living room, and it looks nice how you have placed the plants in front of the tv for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. The blossom and other plants in the sitting room are nice touches there. It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    Beautiful homes! I like the interiors and pool areas! Love that raised garden in your latest upload too! :D
  • Options
    @Rosemow @Yanti68 thank you so much!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Work in progress :)
    11-13-14_8-34nbspPM_zpsb3684b62.png
    11-13-14_8-46nbspPM_zpsddc8869b.png
    11-13-14_8-36nbspPM_zpse399b762.png
    11-13-14_8-35nbspPM_zps0cb69feb.png
    11-13-14_8-35nbspPM-2_zps325978bf.png
    11-13-14_8-35nbspPM-3_zpsd672b16b.png
    11-13-14_8-43nbspPM_zps1cecd306.png
    11-13-14_8-43nbspPM-2_zps64139dd4.png
    11-13-14_8-43nbspPM-3_zpscd6d8872.png
  • Options
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) The exterior design of the buildings and the layout of the build looks great! The curved and the slanted roofing looks very nice! The outdoors water fountain feature looks very nice! Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship or monkey bars. It is great that you have an pool deck under the main level of the home! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or sitting poolside at the table. The bar deck looks great! It looks great how you done the corner nook bar counter area! It looks nice how you have angled the tiki bar into the corner and placed the planters on the walls. The purple colour of the seating there looks nice. The flower box windows look nice, and the balconies look great. It looks great how you have the stairs up to the balcony level.
    The WIP is looking very nice ! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow thank you!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,029 Member
    Great looking WIP, love the architectural design of this build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Night Light Oasis
    xc5eu.png
    2pt3t53.png
  • Options
    Night Light Oasis looks very nice! :) The exterior design and layout of it is very great! It looks very nice how you have placed the pool water around the base of the home and have a bridge entrance to the home. The curved balconies look very great! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in and also have great views of the outdoors through the windows. It looks very nice how you have done the plants and trees island water features at the front of the build! The water fountains there look great too!
    It is a very nice home! Great design of it! :)
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Love your designs especially the WIP.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    Your homes are just lovely. I see your skill, and ease with the tools growing in each build. The sunken livingroom has to be one of my fave. Oh and LOVE you color usage. Keep up the good work, doll! I am glad you are sharing with us!
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    2 lovely WIPs! The first one has got a farm house feel from outside which I love! The indoor pool looks great! The second one, I am loving the rounded balconies! :D
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Sunset Lodge :)
    2ytu1l4.png
    2afncjt.png
    33bfigg.png
    2cejmhg.png
    jj009g.png
    2rhuydu.png
    22apgz.png
    f9ktpy.png
    dy8x9i.png
    2qa5npk.png
    314ta1z.png
    b830b8.png
    2czd3y9.png
    eisc37.png
    34ih5ox.png
    2q2gzf6.png
    2ir9n51.png
    23wsvo.png
    25iu4ba.png
    2yltjpw.png
    30ku49v.png
    33el8oj.png
    Post edited by burntcheese223 on
  • Options
    Beautiful build @burntcheese223! The pool area, the outside dining area and the fountains looks fabulous! :D
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,029 Member
    Sunset Lodge is a gorgeous build, fantastic outdoor areas, really love the pools and fountains :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Sunset Lodge is very nice! :) The exterior design of it is so very nice! The roofing looks great, and the tree print looks very nice on the roof. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build, and the wall lights on the exterior of the home look very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the trees on the upper ledge! The plants and flowers look nice how you have placed along the front edges of the home and on the sides of the front footpath. The pool and water fountain feature in the middle of the back patio and the side water edge water fountain features are very nice! Very nice upper balcony bar area ! It looks very nice how you have used different coloured umbrellas for the tables there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables having a drink from the bar and a chat. It looks great how you have done the bonsai animal plant features there! It looks great how you have used the stairs through the outdoors. Very nice pool deck! Sims will enjoy simming in the pool or just resting poolside on the seats. Very nice balcony area where you have dobe the two water fountain features and have an umbrella covered table in between them. Very nice sitting outdoors balcony and patio sitting areas right through the home, for sims to enjoy being out in the sunshine and seeing very nice surroundings, views and water features. It looks very nice how you have set up the blue, yellow and purple seating and floor rugs outdoors dining deck! It looks very nice how you have placed the tables and chairs, and the different colours look very effective! The candles look very nice on the tables for sims to enjoying seeing whilst sitting there. The outdoors balconies through the home look so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior. Nice living room area. It looks great how you have placed the seating there for sims to enjoy sitting restong in front of the fire watching tv. The pattrrbed floor rug looks nice with the colour of the seating. Very nice bedrooms. Sims will enjoy looking out through their bedroom windows as well as through the windows in all the rooms to see the outdoors views. It looks nice how you have placed thevwindows through the home that when sims are in the rooms they can enjoy the sunlight coming in. Great study alcove ahd study desk nook there. It looks great how you have created the desk table nook between the bookcases. Sims will enjoy reading a book or using the computer there. Very nice music nook area. Sims will enjoy playing the grsnd piano there, and the musician themed pictures on the walls add a great look to the area.
    It is a very nice home! The outdoors areas and balconies look so very nice ! :)
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Amazing builds! I appreciate the level of detail you incorporate into your builds! I especially like Nightlight Oasis, it is a beautiful home and the architecture is amazing. :) Also, thanks for the nomination for a Maxis fav (I just stumbled upon that thread). That means a lot coming from such a talented builder! :blush:
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    @yanti68 @masaji Thank you! The pools and fountains in this house are my favorite as well. Especially the one behind the house :)

@rosemow Thank you so much! You are always so kind and I appreciate it so very much!

@chris2fer03 Thank you and you are welcome :p You are very talented as well! I love your builds!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Farm Fields is a barn that was turned into a small farm house.
    2nb6b03.png
    a0gzud.png
    504aj9.png
    2n9ks9l.png
    208io0y.png
    if0p3q.png
    jv1vd1.png
    28lynn8.png
    nfjn7.png
    4sxloh.png
    wgrcib.png
    2s6spvt.png
    2qi6weq.png
    2wn94ea.png
  • Options
    The barn exterior of Farm Fields looks very nice! :) It looks great how you have turned it into a farm house.The barn shaped roofing, the red colour of the exterior and the way you have used and placed left and right shutter windows looks very nice. Very nice upper balcony! It looks nice how you have placed the flowers at spaces on the edges of the footpath. The flower cart and bird bath are nice touches there. Great gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the fenced garden boxes areas. The flowers that are growing near the picnic table are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there eating their grilled meal. The floor lights there will be great for when sims are eating their meals there in the evenings. Very nice furnishing of the interior! Great layout of the kitchen! The rooster, mugs rack and knife set look great on the counters, and the fruit picture and plates wall decor are nice for sims to see whilst they are either cooking or sitting on the stools dining. The floral wall pattern in the dining room looks nice and creates a nice atmosphere for dining . It looks nice how you have placed the plates displays either side of the windiws and have the fruit bowl on the table which looks homely. It looks very nice how you have done the shelves on the bath tub side wall in the bathroom! Very nice living room sitting areas! Sims will enjoy sitting resting in the armchairs and sofas there watching tv or warming up in front of the fire having a read of a book. The shoes racks look great beside the front door. The texture that you have used for the floors through the home suits the farmhouse theme. It looks great how you have placed the pictures, posters and decor on the walls of the bedrooms. It looks great how you have placed the bed in an alcove area in the blue bedroom.
    It is a very nice farmhouse home :)
  • Options
    Oh! That is so charming! <3 Oozing country charm! Now if only we had chickens, cows, pigs and other farm animals to make this build even more beautiful! Great job! :D