Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Good news! There is some slight progression on the NPC sims. :O

When I was playing, there was something I noticed when playing sims 4, the non actives actually progress, but not the way they use to.
Apparently when I was checking up on the non active sims after 5 - 10 sim days, there was progress on their relationships with other, they end up falling in love or making enemies and such with other sims. At first I thought I was just seeing things till I applied Vladimir Putin into the game and let the AI control him for awhile while I was messing around with my main sim. after 10 sim days, I checked up on him and noticed that he made friends with another sim.

Oh yes, I checked the pancakes as well and noticed Bobs wife is cheating on him with another sim. LMAO!
Sooo yea, there is SOME hidden easter eggs in the game but yea. LOL!

If ye don't believe me, check it out for yourself. :P
If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here

Comments

• Options
    RendKingRendKing Posts: 62 Member
    maybe that's why bob eats so many pan-cakes :(
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    ohhh noooo Eliza Pancakes why u no faithful to bob pancakes? XD
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    mem1989mem1989 Posts: 26 New Member
    > @LordGalious said:

I just wonder why you had Putin in the game? :)
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    At first I thought I was just seeing things till I applied Vladimir Putin into the game and let the AI control him for awhile while I was messing around with my main sim. after 10 sim days, I checked up on him and noticed that he made friends with another sim.

I thought he might have invaded someone else's home lot. :p

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    > @mem1989 said:
    >

He's not the only one that got added, I also added the Obamas as well, and a bunch of others too.
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    GreyWindGreyWind Posts: 489 Member
    That's awesome and haha Putin. Is he in the gallery?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    When I was playing, there was something I noticed when playing sims 4, the non actives actually progress, but not the way they use to.<br />
    Apparently when I was checking up on the non active sims after 5 - 10 sim days, there was progress on their relationships with other, they end up falling in love or making enemies and such with other sims. At first I thought I was just seeing things till I applied Vladimir Putin into the game and let the AI control him for awhile while I was messing around with my main sim. after 10 sim days, I checked up on him and noticed that he made friends with another sim.<br />
    <br />
    Oh yes, I checked the pancakes as well and noticed Bobs wife is cheating on him with another sim. LMAO!<br />
    Sooo yea, there is SOME hidden easter eggs in the game but yea. LOL!<br />
    <br />

Really? Who is her lover?
  • Options
    > @Stosh117 said:
    > That's awesome and haha Putin. Is he in the gallery?

Yes he is. :P
  • Options
    I seen some very random townies even "broke"...hmm...not the husband to brandi broke of sims 2 :)
  • Options
    mem1989mem1989 Posts: 26 New Member
    > @LordGalious said:
    > He's not the only one that got added, I also added the Obamas as well, and a bunch of others too.

Oh, that must be fun :) I think Merkel should be there as well. Hope everything will be peacefully :wink:
  • Options
    zombieghostgirlzombieghostgirl Posts: 419 Member
    nekobear wrote: »

Called it. Saw it comin'
    I study psychology. I am often observing social interaction and human behavioral patterns which means you are all my lab rats each time you post.
  • Options
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > LordGalious wrote: »
    >
    > When I was playing, there was something I noticed when playing sims 4, the non actives actually progress, but not the way they use to.

> Apparently when I was checking up on the non active sims after 5 - 10 sim days, there was progress on their relationships with other, they end up falling in love or making enemies and such with other sims. At first I thought I was just seeing things till I applied Vladimir Putin into the game and let the AI control him for awhile while I was messing around with my main sim. after 10 sim days, I checked up on him and noticed that he made friends with another sim.

>

> Oh yes, I checked the pancakes as well and noticed Bobs wife is cheating on him with another sim. LMAO!

> Sooo yea, there is SOME hidden easter eggs in the game but yea. LOL!

>

> If ye don't believe me, check it out for yourself.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Really? Who is her lover?

Sum guy named Jordon Bartley. o.o
  • Options
    nekobear wrote: »

Called it. Saw it comin'

I noticed both of them seem to always be flirty...when bob works at the bar he acts very flirty and so doe's she...marriage problems? lol
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    When I was playing, there was something I noticed when playing sims 4, the non actives actually progress, but not the way they use to.<br />
    Apparently when I was checking up on the non active sims after 5 - 10 sim days, there was progress on their relationships with other, they end up falling in love or making enemies and such with other sims. At first I thought I was just seeing things till I applied Vladimir Putin into the game and let the AI control him for awhile while I was messing around with my main sim. after 10 sim days, I checked up on him and noticed that he made friends with another sim.<br />
    <br />
    Oh yes, I checked the pancakes as well and noticed Bobs wife is cheating on him with another sim. LMAO!<br />
    Sooo yea, there is SOME hidden easter eggs in the game but yea. LOL!<br />
    <br />

You know I was surprised to see that some of the premade family's sims have jobs. I have noticed slight story progression as well. I love it! It is just the right amount for me.

• Options
    I'll keep an eye on them some more to see what else progresses. :O
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Somehow this isn't suprising. When I switched households one of my sims cheated on his wife with another woman because she was in his relationship panel as lovebirds and her romance meter was showing. It was up to half.
  • Options
    That's good to know. :D
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    Bob reminds me of Cleveland from Family Guy when his wife cheated on him. I totally see Bob saying, "I'm sorry", when his wife was out doing the dirty! Bob! You will grow a spine!