Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited September 2014
    kellycot1 wrote: »
    kellycot1 wrote: »
    Wow, congratulations, Radlee! I can't believe we're going to have ANOTHER baby added to the DD stalker family. That's what, four or five pregnancies here at the moment? So many new bargain hunters!
    Seems like almost everyone but me on here is pregnant or has kids already. Haha!
    Don't worry, Jenna, I'm in the same boat as you! I think I've got a few more years in me, before I start making nooboos. :p
    Im not alone!!
    I'll be waiting a few more years too. More like 10 years. Lol! Kidding....maybe. :p
    If you would've asked me a year or so ago I would've said 3 to 5ish years, but since I went through an emotionally rough break up back in Demember I'm more like "Psh,10 years!" LOL!
    Ahaha! I can totally relate! I always said 5ish years from now too, but it's taking my boyfriend a lot longer than expected to move (we've been long distance for two and a half years now), so I feel like marriage and babies aren't going to happen that soon. It sucks, but the money and paperwork have been a total nightmare for the both of us. So, I'm saying 10 years. To be honest, I'm only just finishing university and getting out into the 'real' world now, so I'm far too focused on getting my career started to start popping nooboos out! :P

In fact, I had my first proper article published this weekend, in a magazine extract of one of the biggest newspapers we have here in Queensland! I had page five all to myself! :D

I'm sorry you went through such a tough break up though, Jenna. You've probably heard it a few times, but I'm sure it was for the best. I mean, I seriously doubt your partner could've handled all of this DD stalking! I think very few of us here have partners who completely understand the DD thing (most just roll their eyes). Of course, as far as MY boyfriend knows, the whole Store was free. :D

Hinnestly two and a half years for a long distance relationship is super impressive (to me at least) I've only been in one long distance (which wasn't horribly far, it was like 2 hours) but the relationship was absoulebe crapartly lasted a few months, thank goodness. I look back like "why didn't you cut it off after the first 2 weeks?" LOL!
    I do hope you and your boyfriend get to be together soon and eventually have some cute nooboos in the future! When you're ready of course! :p

Congratulations on the publication! :D Such a huge accomplishment! Get that page framed and shove it in everyone's faces like "LOOK AT IT!!" Lol! I kid!

And it's okay. I've gotten better, not completely but it takes time. I still have those emotional days where it is crappy and silly me still gets hope sometimes since him and I still occasionally talk. But for now I'm trying to get my life together, trying to get a job (failing so far), figuring out what I want to do with my life and such. Haha.
    As for the DD stalking, he knew I was a simmer and I took it seriously, almost everyone that knows me knows that, LOL, but I doubt him or anyone outside of the DD stalkers would get how serious we really are. Haha!
    They will never truly understand! :p

(I feel like I just wrote an essay hahaha!)
    Jenna and Erin we don't have any kids either, but not by choice. One of the things I love about the sims is being able to go in and see what our kids might look like with our simselves. One of our kids ended up looking just like my cousin!

I'm not sure why but that made me laugh harder than it probably should have! LOL!

Edit because of plum words..
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    missy2311 wrote: »
    Radlee wrote: »
    I'm interested in the oversized shirt, but I was bummed when I realized how late it would be available here, when I'm in bed. Then I remembered that I don't sleep well right now (I'm pregnant), so I'll probably wake up in the middle of the night when it's available! So I guess I'm looking on the bright side. :)

Awe congratulations!! :)
    Seems like almost everyone but me on here is pregnant or has kids already. Haha!

I'm the same. I have no intention of having kids anytime soon. I love babies though and may have a habit of spoiling my friends kids :)

I always see pictures of my friend's or cousin's babies and I'm like "awwwhhh!" Until I see them spit up or something, them I'm like "awwh....eww, I'm good.." Hahaha!
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    Thank you @despina53 and @Piinkbunnie for the gifts! I am slowly getting back to normal, even went on an ad hunt today.

I have never seen that dog glitch, scary stuff! I usually just get the weird spider babies from bad CC I can't seem to get rid of. Then again I don't play with pets a lot either.

As far as doing things in game you should be doing IRL goes, once my husband asked what I was doing in my game. I said checking the mail. He said something like you must be a real mail checking enthusiast, checking it once a day here isn't enough for you so you need to get your fix in game every few hours lol! Also once during NaNoWriMo my simself finished writing a few books but I never finished mine haha.

XD Glad your feeling better too!! I figure another day and I should be rid of the last of this blasted sniffly nose and 'slumpy' feeling. ;D

My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    KSkywalker4571KSkywalker4571 Posts: 413 Member
    edited September 2014
    I won't be having kids of my own (over 40 with genetic disability. :# ) but I'm a professional Aunt! My Brother and Sister-in-Law call me the Baby Whisperer. :p I have three nephews and two nieces ranging in age from nineteen years down to nine months! (g19, b17, b12, g10, b9m. My older sisters have the older kids.) I love them all dearly and can send them home when I've had enough of them!
    1/16/2015 I own the Store! :o:D
  • Options
    @Radlee Congrats!!
    XD I remember coming out to meet my hubby and tell him that the test was positive. I was so scared, I said 'what do we do?'
    To which he only seemed to be the happiest soon-to-be-daddy on the planet! I think it was a huge relief to see him like that, it sure calmed me down. :D
    My Studio
  • Options
    I won't be having kids of my own (over 40 with genetic disability. :# ) but I'm a professional Aunt! My Brother and Sister-in-Law call me the Baby Whisperer. :p I have three nephews and two nieces ranging in age from nineteen years down to nine months! (g19, b17, b12, g10, b9m. My older sisters have the older kids.) I love them all dearly and can send them home when I've had enough of them!

The kids' grandparents used to live two doors away from us. It was nice to get some peace and quiet while they ran off to spend time with them. Now they live in a dinky trailer on the other side of town. Those peaceful moments are few and far between XD
    My Studio
  • Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    90 ) Over-sized Shirt / 27 / 75 / 64% / 2 hrs

Next up -

91 ) Lloyd Wright Bookshelf / 2 hrs
    92 ) Technophobe No More
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    Sweet2 wrote: »

Oh gosh! Thanks for posting that! I had no idea I had won something! I forgot all about that lottery!
    My Studio
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited September 2014
    Past Deal:
    90 ) Over-sized Shirt has expired

Current Deal:
    91 ) Lloyd Wright Bookshelf / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hrs
    This item is part of Mid-Century Fantasy and Blast From the Past Compilation and May 2011 Compilation

Upcoming Deals
    92 ) Technophobe No More / ? / 1530 / % / 2 hrs
    This set contains items from Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set

93 ) Faire Folk Attire / ? / 669 / % / ? hrs
    Edit to add: This is part of Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire which is part of Make a Wish Compilation

Good morning everyone!

I had a quick flip through the last pages and saw that some of you have been ill / sick or had computer trouble and I really hope that you all are feeling better today. I also want to add congratulations to those who are pregnant.

It`s also great to hear that some of you have got the shiny green download button, congrats! :D Free deals are the best. Another good news is that the 30 second deals have really been fixed and that you were able to get e. g. the Bohemian Garden.
    Yesterday and today, I was offered several items of Le Cirque Nouveau and Le Cirque Celebration! at 44% and 38% off. I was hoping to get these sets on DD but I guess that will not happen and I bought them from MMAO. Now, I already own 76% of Le Cirque Celebration! and if it will be added to the DD, it should be free :D

I`m also hoping / waiting for:
    One With Nature
    Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear
    Fifth Avenue Fashions
    Victorian Fashions
    Post edited by Tahera on
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    Ximph wrote: »

Oh gosh! Thanks for posting that! I had no idea I had won something! I forgot all about that lottery!

you're welcome :)

• Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    91 ) Lloyd Wright Bookshelf / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hrs

Next up -

92 ) Technophobe No More / 2 hrs
    93 ) Faire Folk Attire

G'night/morning/whatever.
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Up now
    91 ) Lloyd Wright Bookshelf / 23 / 75 / 69 % / 2 hours

Up next
    92 ) Technophobe No More / 2 hours
    93 ) Farie folk attire
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Ximph wrote: »

Congratulations on winning! :D
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    Hmm, do I buy faire folk attire if it's nicely discounted or do I wait for Make a Wish, which if around the same discount as last time should be free. Suppose I could just wait and catch it next round if they decide not to put on Make a Wish

• Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    @Ximph and @graphshopper
    Congratulations on winning! :D

@Ximph, thank you so much for nominating me over there :D
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    Your very welcome Tahera. :D
    Thanks for all the congrazzles everyone ;D
    My Studio
  • Options
    Thank you @Ximph :)

• Options
    Thank you @Ximph :)

Your welcome :D
    My Studio
  • Options
    J8K9J8K9 Posts: 2,338 Member
    Congrats Ximph! :D Question?Whoever made this list are they trying to drive us insane with the one object here and one there or is it just me?
  • Options
    Thank you for the gift @J8K9

• Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    J8K9 wrote: »
    Congrats Ximph! :D Question?Whoever made this list are they trying to drive us insane with the one object here and one there or is it just me?

yes i would like more sets! i have most of the items so far! and i find 2 hours too long since now we never get it sold out.
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Up now
    92 ) Technophobe no more / 901 / 1530 / 41% / 2 hours

Up next
    93 ) Farie folk attire / 2 hours
    94 ) Haute hacienda kitchen - old town refrigerator
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited September 2014
    @spreadsheet team - I am up and can clock in anytime, Catherine. :)

Where's my coffee?...

ETA: Coffee found & parrot on shoulder. Ready to face the day.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    awellenbl wrote: »
    I think the darkness adds quite a fitting creepy atmosphere. That looks hilarious. The shirt is also so fitting for a headless monster. :D

It was supposed to be a Raving Rabbid from the video games. :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top