Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    Has anybody seen any ads tonight?
    Good evening everyone...and @wittanthony1 I saw like three ads total today...one was earlier this morning, then one this afternoon while I was over at my daughter's doctor office to find out good news about her being pregnant with her 3 child. <3 And one earlier this evening during the Gamma Green Thumb Plant, but that's didn't help much. Trying to bring it back up to 300 more points to get the mills. Still little over 1,000 but seems forever.....but my birthday coming up on the 4th and gonna buy more points from Wal-mart online. I'll be so happy to get little more so I can buy WoW and Grandpa Grove. So....I am so excited that my birthday is next week. And hopefully my daughter find more info about her baby in few months. I hope it's a girl...she got two boys. <3 Well goodnight ya'll and happy simming. I had such a wonderful day so far. Hopefully ya'll have wonderful evening, morning or noon. :)

congrats to your family, @Pugslover4! very exciting.
  • Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    edited October 2014
    I also got about 7 - 10 ads earlier (lost count after about 5 or so and I didn't think to make a note of how many I had before I started watching the ads). I was so happy to get those! That's the first time in quite a few days now that I got more than 2 or 3. :)
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    There are a lot of repeats and single items on this list. Maybe we need to do the venue dance to get venues that haven't come up to finally show up.
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Goodnight pugslover4 and congratulations to your daughter.
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks to @Jeannie86 for lovely gifts. I need to add more mills on wishlist too. And @wittanthony1 and @Radlee thank you for nice comments! <3
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    Suture0Suture0 Posts: 49 Member
    @Pugslover4 you're welcome! Yes, yes you do need to add more mill items lol congratulations again! :)
  • Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    422 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 225 / 475 / 53% / 2 hrs (less than 276 and 402)

Next up -

423 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 2 hrs (repeat of 61 and 166?)
    424 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Suture0 wrote: »
    @Pugslover4 you're welcome! Yes, yes you do need to add more mill items lol congratulations again! :)
    I added all the mills items in my wishlist! Sorry it's lots but it's all on top of my wishlist items. Thanks guys! <3
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    looking forward to the mid-century modern trailblazer set. i've got 61% (which is all but the not so routine machine), so i'm hoping for a green download button! i've got quite a bit of the luxe lounge spa, too. wonder what kind of discount they'll give.
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    Radlee wrote: »
    looking forward to the mid-century modern trailblazer set. i've got 61% (which is all but the not so routine machine), so i'm hoping for a green download button! i've got quite a bit of the luxe lounge spa, too. wonder what kind of discount they'll give.

Hoping for the same here. :) At least that machine is in one set, which is CYS enabled. Glad that's the one to show up on the DD. :) Although it would be really awesome, if the other sets containing the machine would then benefit from it. Those randomly not CYS enabled sets are a bit annoying. :\

And the spa set is rather nice and quite versatile. I hope there'll be a good discount for everybody who wants it, even though the 71% off on deal 166 were already pretty good. They could always go lower.

@Pugslover4 Congratulations on your growing family. :) Hoping for the mill to finally show up on this list for your birthday at the latest. ;)
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    I'm starting to get a bit bummed out on this list. Lots of repeats that I don't want yet, a few things I don't have points for just yet, or items I already have.
    Ooohh weeeelll.

@Radlee and @awellenbl I hope both the spa and trailblazer are free or at least cheap for you guys! :)

@Pugslover4 congratulations to your family!! :)
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    423 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 205 / 473 / 57% / 2 hrs (less than 61, more than 166)

Next up -

424 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 2 hrs
    425 ) Through the Spy Glass (repeat of 211?)
  • Options
    424 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 468 / 1250 / 63% / 2 hrs

Next up -

425 ) Through the Spy Glass / 2 hrs (repeat of 211?)
    426 ) Woven Wicker Baskets

G'night/morning/whatever.
  • Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    @silencedsong you are rapid getting the deals up, totally ninja'd!

In other news I got the trailblazer set free, whoopee! Now if they would just put up the Jazz age living and wear comp, I have been sitting on 66% of that for ages just patiently waiting for either the comp to come up or the living room (they still want 400 of my sp's for the set and they are not getting it!)
    Have a great day everyone x
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Got my free Not-So-Routine Machine :D Now they just need to CYS activate When Worlds Collide and put it on the DD ;) Off to play today so won't be quite paying attention to the rest of the deals :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    @silencedsong you are rapid getting the deals up, totally ninja'd!

In other news I got the trailblazer set free, whoopee! Now if they would just put up the Jazz age living and wear comp, I have been sitting on 66% of that for ages just patiently waiting for either the comp to come up or the living room (they still want 400 of my sp's for the set and they are not getting it!)
    Have a great day everyone x

For the Jazz age living + Wear comp I'm at 58% and my price is 545sp. I have wanted to finish off that one forever. Got a little closer by snagging the living set off the sales page for 5 sp. The comp is still too much for me. Come On DD! gives us the goods!
  • Options
    Decided to wait to get the Trailblazer set for now even through it's only 205 sp. Looking forward to seeing what the Spy Glass comes up for. Hopefully at a good price I can't resist!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,010 Member
    @ spreadsheet team - I am clocking out.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Sweet2 wrote: »
    Got my free Not-So-Routine Machine :D Now they just need to CYS activate When Worlds Collide and put it on the DD ;) Off to play today so won't be quite paying attention to the rest of the deals :)
    I got the same for my friend on her account. I'm glad I held off from buying it from the Sale page, when it came up a few weeks ago! This way she got it for free. :)
  • Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    So nice to see that people are still able to get some free stuff! Congrats to everyone who were able to get the sets/items for free! I'll just be here waiting for the Boardwalk or the Old Mill to show up.
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited October 2014
    @pugslover4 Congrats to your daughter and you and your family about the new baby! How exciting!!

Congrats to all who have been getting freebies.

425 ) Through the Spy Glass /247/601/59%/ 2 hrs (cheaper than 211)
    426 ) Woven Wicker Baskets/ /25 / /?2hr
    427) Safer Than Safe End Table / / 50/ /?2hrs

sorry, can't set the links up...stupid techno-illiterate me!!! Firefox recently updated and can't even get a private page the way I used to so I could check prices. I did finally figure that out. LOL
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Up now
    425 ) Through the spyglass / 247 / 601 / 59% / 2 hours

Up next
    426 ) Woven wicker basket
    427 ) Safer than safe end table
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Got Through the Spyglass for 60 points. Wooohoo!! I'll take it!
    Now back to bed for me. Night everyone! :)
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    now:

426) Woven Wicker Baskets/ 9 /25 / 64% /2hr

coming up:

427) Safer Than Safe End Table / / 50/ /2hrs
    428) Glitter and Glam Bedroom / / 401 /
  • Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    edited October 2014
    Past Deal:
    426 ) Woven Wicker Baskets / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hrs

Current Deal:
    427 ) Safer Than Safe End Table / 17 / 50 / 66% / 2 hrs

Next Deals:
    428 ) Glitter and Glam Bedroom / ? / 401 / % / 2 hrs
    429 ) II-Stand Corkboard / ? / 28 / % / ? hrs

Edit: fix typos
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top