Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Member or new Member? Everything you need to know ;)

Comments

• Options
    faisalfaisal Posts: 20 Member
    I hope the sims 4 if the improving babys and put favorites color and favorites music and sign and add hobby's for the sim and coustmiz the colors for hairs and makeup make it paint mode like the sims 3 and clothes beds umbrella more things like sims 3 better then we download recolors like we need to coustimz the colors in things and put weft for the clothes and for the stuff in the house beds and pattern and the wall and floor and a lot of things like the sims3 and more realistic game and more game play and more small pets and more big pets like improving the small pets fish and birds and another small pets a lot of things like sims 3 and more traits and if i want to do personality for my sim its good to add 4 or 5 to make it realistic game and more fun better then adding 3 traits so its good to add 4 trait on the sim or 5 and more lifetime wishes and create own worlds add more lots and manage own worlds and open neighborhoods or open worlds and add different stairs and elevator and schools like i go with the teen to school like get to work and cars and beaches of course and showtimes cuz get famous is there and if they put more songs and songs from sims 2 and sims3 that will be more great and more music and i hope if they put more words when i chat with sim like if I click on the sim and i want to chat i hope they put more words and more things and different things Another thing and if i go to create a sim its good to put on the sim more then one thing like multiple from accessories and makeup and skin details and cap a a lot of things we love sims 4 but we trying to make the game more gaming play and we want to enjoy the game and stay on the computer for hours and playing sims 4 i hope if they will lsn to as to improve the game more and make it more gaming play and realistic and fun game not boring game and i hope if they do the relationships and skills move slow like the sims 3 its will be more realistic and hard and get exited cuz if everything come easy that will be boring its good to feel the game and enjoy it and if they work to and if they go to school to it good to feel the gamplay and i hope the add more careers and different things like use the laptop and buy a land to sell it and have lands to make it for rent or i use it to open any kind of store salon store anything else or hospital or any thing else and add a secret lot like if my sim die i can go to him in church like the sims 3 and make the game open world or make it open neighborhoods and more lots and beaches and if we create we own worlds that will be more cool like sims 2 and sims 3 that will be more realistic and cars and more details gaming play like if i have kid or teen i can tech him how to drive and tech him or her how to use the bike that will be nice details and camera video like the sims 3 and add firefighter and thief and more things to make the improve the game play and make it more fun and realistic the details is importing we are trying to give better i deas to enjoy the game and make it the top game and fun and realistic game cuz we love sims 4 i hope the lsn to as to improve the game and make it fun realistic to play for hours nonstop not boring game i hope the read this message .
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello @faisal :) Welcome to the forums.
    When you are a full member and can start new threads, you could start a new thread in the Sims 4 Ideas Corner section of the forums or the Games Feedback section. and post your ideas and feedback there .
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

Happy simming :)
  • Options
    maxiracingmaxiracing Posts: 26 Member
    I don't like this system because I need to creat a post looking for Sims players for a experiment for my thesis and I jsut can't get the points ^^" Also I have to post useless things like this to get them.
  • Options
    maxiracing wrote: »
    I don't like this system because I need to creat a post looking for Sims players for a experiment for my thesis and I jsut can't get the points ^^" Also I have to post useless things like this to get them.

Hello @maxiracing
    You may like to post on the threads in the off topic section of the forums .
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/off-topic-chat

Reading and posting on threads in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section is also great. The simmers there would appreciate your feedback on their Stories and their legacies.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
  • Options
    marxeenmarxeen Posts: 3 New Member
    This is, kinda dumb. I mean yeah trolls are a mess but when people like me who come on only once in a blue moon to get some help, the fact I can't post my problem kinda sucks.
  • Options
    marxeen wrote: »
    This is, kinda dumb. I mean yeah trolls are a mess but when people like me who come on only once in a blue moon to get some help, the fact I can't post my problem kinda plum.

Hello @marxeen
    The Sims 4 Help section on this forum is now read only. New threads are unable to be started in the help section , and already started threads can’t be posted on. It would be best to post about your issue on the AHQ EA site
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

• Options
    VeryAngryatGameVeryAngryatGame Posts: 2 New Member
    So you have to be member to make posts but you cant get points unless you post something. Ok.
  • Options
    So you have to be member to make posts but you cant get points unless you post something. Ok.

Hello @VeryAngryatGame
    You can’t start new threads when you are a new member, but you can post on threads that other simmers have already started. You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on the post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
  • Options
    ThingyChanThingyChan Posts: 26 Member
    I'm a big lost, so as a new member can I post a new thread or not?
  • Options
    ThingyChan wrote: »
    I'm a big lost, so as a new member can I post a new thread or not?

Hello @ThingyChan :)
    When you are a new member, you are unable to start a new thread. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

You can though post on threads that other simmers have started.You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
  • Options
    _Bulma__Bulma_ Posts: 49 Member
    I’m confused, so I’m looking for help but first I need to get enough points?
    I don’t even know how to get points. But I think everyone should be allowed to post for help & feedback.
    My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

• Options
    edited November 2018
    _Bulma_ wrote: »
    I’m confused, so I’m looking for help but first I need to get enough points?
    I don’t even know how to get points. But I think everyone should be allowed to post for help & feedback.

Hello @_Bulma_
    You can post on threads that other simmers have already started, and gain the required posts and points that way to become a full member. You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer. The off topic section is a good place to post.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/off-topic-chat

You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.

• Options
    DragonGirl643DragonGirl643 Posts: 90 Member
    Ugh I just need points!
    why are my sims games so weird?
  • Options
    Ugh I just need points!

Hello @DragonGirl643 :) You nearly have enough points .The number of points and posts needed to become a full member has changed since this thread was started. You now need to have 25 points and 15 posts before you can become a full member. This thread explain about it.

Reading and posting on threads in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section is great. The simmers there would appreciate your feedback on their Stories and their legacies.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
  • Options
    PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    edited November 2018
    Hello Everyone,
    So many probably don't know me in the forums but here's some of my things I like:

Hobbies: Writing, Modding , Fanfiction , Reading and of course playing The Mobile Sims games because of the cute, adorable , babies I made my first baby moded in Windows 3D paint lets say I failed greatly but we learn more by doing things.

Characters: Rey, Princess Leia , Disney everything , Barbie, And my sims freeplay babies.

Talents: worked with computers the day I was born Vtech to Floppy Disk I've seen it all most the time tycoon games are my fave I love Rollercoaster Tycoon and Harvest Moon Games.

I love computer programming I can do HTML and CSS as of this year hoping I get my own domain and create a new medical profession.

I love volunteering virtually and some days I call my self a Jedi of course I am not a Skywalker I am a Princess holding a Tiara on my head and believes girls can do anything!

Now on a members note what Model tools or baby mod model do you use to create the babies as objects I found some you had to buy is there any teen friendly free Poses and models for Sims Babies?

Also do you have a Cas demo to design Babies?

So Welcome everyone to the sims forums and have a positive time sharing your joy of sims games hopefully one day my modding and grammar will be better until then May the force be with you all!
    ~PrincessRey~
    Post edited by PRINCESSRey on
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    edited November 2018
    Hello @PRINCESSRey

Have you already posted that in this thread: Hello! Come and introduce yourself!? Member or new Member? Everything you need to know doesn't seem to be the right place for introducing oneself. ;)

Edited to fix dead link :smile:. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Gagea wrote: »
    Hello @PRINCESSRey

Have you already posted that in this thread: Hello! Come and introduce yourself!? Member or new Member? Everything you need to know doesn't seem to be the right place for introducing oneself. ;)

I'm sorry to seem to post in the wrong thread but I am new to modding Models so this is why I came here I may not always be the smartest as the other simmers on these forums but I am just wanted to be treated nicely like anyone would.

I wish you happy holidays and have a Happy Year.

Early Modder, Writer and someone who love Graphic Design.

~Princess Rey~
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Hi @rosemow ,
    I am wondering how many points does it take to be a Sims guru or Hero?

I have interest I will be designing my own team with Disabilities that love sims so they can write stories, music , Models, Objects like furniture , Illustrating and more to the creative corner so they feel welcome and the same as everyone else so everyone is treated kindly and welcomed to our sims forums I know lots of players who love the game Sims 3 and 4 :).

Plus I can guide users if they need accessibility apps or tools to help them mainly Surf pro 4 , Chromebook and Tablets there are many apps that claim to work but don't.

~PrincessRey~
    Everyone is welcomed to our forums treat others nicely as you would like to be treated nicely too....
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    Hi @rosemow ,

I have interest I will be designing my own team with Disabilities that love sims so they can write stories, music , Models, Objects like furniture , Illustrating and more to the creative corner so they feel welcome and the same as everyone else so everyone is treated kindly and welcomed to our sims forums I know lots of players who love the game Sims 3 and 4 :).

Plus I can guide users if they need accessibility apps or tools to help them mainly Surf pro 4 , Chromebook and Tablets there are many apps that claim to work but don't.

~PrincessRey~
    Everyone is welcomed to our forums treat others nicely as you would like to be treated nicely too....

@PRINCESSRey, SimGuru's/EA_Members are actual employees of EA/Maxis. EA assigns their employees to be SimGuru's/community managers to this site. They just don't go around giving members with the highest amount of points the job.

Now over on the AHQ site, members do rank up over there but I'm not sure how that works. I think you have to be super helpful over there with a lot of postings and such.

This link explains how to level up over on that site to be a "Hero".
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    Hi @rosemow ,

~PrincessRey~

@PRINCESSRey, SimGuru's/EA_Members are actual employees of EA/Maxis. EA assigns their employees to be SimGuru's/community managers to this site. They just don't go around giving members with the highest amount of points the job.

Now over on the AHQ site, members do rank up over there but I'm not sure how that works. I think you have to be super helpful over there with a lot of postings and such.

Thanks so much @lisasc360 for the valuable insight! Yes, SimGurus are Maxis staff working on The Sims.

That's not to say you couldn't ever become one - just you'd have to get a job at Maxis first. :smile:

And if you're looking to give an introduction, much like @Gagea suggested, the Introduce Yourself thread (which I've fixed the link to) is a great place to go - this thread is some #protips for new members and folks who don't have full posting permissions yet - but you shouldn't feel like you're "dumb" or anything for posting here, it's an easy mistake to make.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • Options
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Hi @rosemow ,

~PrincessRey~

Thanks so much @lisasc360 for the valuable insight! Yes, SimGurus are Maxis staff working on The Sims.

That's not to say you couldn't ever become one - just you'd have to get a job at Maxis first. :smile:

And if you're looking to give an introduction, much like @Gagea suggested, the Introduce Yourself thread (which I've fixed the link to) is a great place to go - this thread is some #protips for new members and folks who don't have full posting permissions yet - but you shouldn't feel like you're "dumb" or anything for posting here, it's an easy mistake to make.

Thank-you David !
  • Options
    Hi @rosemow ,

~PrincessRey~

Thank you I appreciate you kindess and help I am new to this and with so many forums it can.be overwhelming.
  • Options
    faisalfaisal Posts: 20 Member
    :) :) thank you @rosemow
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top