Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW GAMEPLAY TRAILER: Smarter and Weird Official Gameplay Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXJ-O8OFDhI

I was NOT expecting that! It came to me COMPLETELY by surprise!

Comments

• Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you Zerbu, the game is looking even more awesome as the days go by, so can not wait to play it! :D
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited June 2014
    Looking awesome, though it still does need a developer walk through to really show it off. :D
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for sharing Zerbu :mrgreen:
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    muddypaws4167muddypaws4167 Posts: 2,108 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Is that the new song? This game looks like fun to me but I am wondering whats up with the wrestling masks
  • Options
    LOVE_LOCKDOWNLOVE_LOCKDOWN Posts: 324 Member
    edited June 2014
    http://sir-greendown.tumblr.com/
    2i0aybc.jpg

To find these sims4 creations type SOULB1 under origin ID.

• Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited June 2014

Thankyou, he looks great
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    TSJassonTSJasson Posts: 120 Member
    edited June 2014
    Eh, is this the E3 gameplay trailer? They've shown it in E3's huge display. There are some new scenes though.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    edited June 2014
    The toilet thing was cute.
    Origin ID: Barbara917
  • Options
    MoonbarkerMoonbarker Posts: 1,281 Member
    edited June 2014
    Now a game: who's the teen in that trailer? :lol:
  • Options
    userkitty1969userkitty1969 Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank for the links. It looks amazing! I love the cowplant!!!
  • Options
    mia919mia919 Posts: 186 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you for sharing! I'm really enjoying the little things.. like the Sim doing pushups!
  • Options
    mia919mia919 Posts: 186 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Moonbarker wrote:
    The guy standing to the right of the picnic table when the family was eating was definitely a teen! :lol:
  • Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    edited June 2014
    The guy that's always shirtless has a shirt on while he's doing push ups! And I love Babs face when she's embarrassed!
    keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    saranel81saranel81 Posts: 138 New Member
    edited June 2014
    TSJasson wrote:
    Eh, is this the E3 gameplay trailer? They've shown it in E3's huge display. There are some new scenes though.

Yeah, this is looking quite familiar. No snark intended, it just seems like there are a couple new clips, but most of this we've seen already.

Nice to see the cupcake machine in action, though!
  • Options
    delonarieldelonariel Posts: 615 New Member
    edited June 2014
    The graphics look great, and all the objects! I can't wait to decorate, there seems to be a lot to choose from.

No actual gameplay yet though!

And yep, freakishly tall teen. I would not have been able to tell unless someone else pointed it out. That's quite a growth spurt when you compare to the child sitting in front of him.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for sharing the link.

I almost wish they weren't posting videos because every time I see one I get more impatient for September 2nd.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited June 2014
    Why can't they show us the Caliente sisters and Don Lothario???
  • Options
    saranel81saranel81 Posts: 138 New Member
    edited June 2014
    mia919 wrote:
    Moonbarker wrote:
    The guy standing to the right of the picnic table when the family was eating was definitely a teen! :lol:

The guy with the tattoos? Or is there another family meal scene that I'm missing?

No snark meant, I'm just not sure if that's a teen, unless teens can have tattoos. Anything's possible.
  • Options
    SumoBSumoB Posts: 1,217 Member
    edited June 2014
    Am I the only one who is not impressed? This is recycled footage. And by the way, 85% of what is shown, is possible in previous sims games (basegames!). I feel like there is nothing new and exiting about this generation of the sims!
  • Options
    BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member
    edited June 2014
    SumoB wrote:
    Am I the only one who is not impressed? This is recycled footage. And by the way, 85% of what is shown, is possible in previous sims games (basegames!). I feel like there is nothing new and exiting about this generation of the sims!
    Don't worry, you aren't alone, just look at the youtube comments if you have any doubt, its just a few people are determined to think this is the second coming regardless of what's right in front of them.
  • Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm loving what I see so far. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • Options
    peno11peno11 Posts: 192 Member
    edited June 2014
    SumoB wrote:
    I am with you here. EA slapped together scenes they showed before, made few new scenes and they try to sell this as something new? Sorry, I am not buying this, especially since I know how many is already missing from this game and who knows how many things they promised will be removed next :roll:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2014
    At least the picture were the family was eating together wasn't staged because it showed them actually eating together and talking.

Suprising we get a trailer on Satuarday.
  • Options
    JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited June 2014
    0:32 looks like death by electrocution? She lies in a featus position. Or maybe this death has been confirmed already and I'm just behind on my info :P

I'm so excited for this game!